Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On That Good Kush & Alcohol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Without the influence of the drugs, Sage might have pulled away but right now he was just going with the flow, an arm curling around Mack's shoulders as he allowed himself to respond to the kiss, taking in Mack's taste. It was mostly smoke and alcohol.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Mack groaned softly, moving to tug Sage ontop of him. He ground himself up against the other, his lips curled into a smile at the feeling. "Dude....Just dude..."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Sage grinned, letting himself rest atop Mack's chest.
"Man, I should do that more often." He reached for the joint once more, taking a deep drag off of it, once more blowing the smoke into his friend's face. It had such a calming effect on him, although the cocaine coursing through him was wanting to make him jump off the walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Mack groaned softly, his head falling back onto the sofa. "You and bud are totally a great mix for the mellow." The man droned in his voice, slow and rasping. He himself seemed to always be high, it kept him at a natural calm state, where he always managed to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Sage chuckled lightly at the man as he laid onto his chest.
"Fuck, this is awesome." He'd never gotten why Mack smoked pot but it was quite relaxing. Now he got what Mack was talking about when he told Sage not to ruin his mellow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 pm

"Dude, you know, you gotta come meet my mom since your my man now." The thought had Mack before he had even managed to get it all out. "She really wants me to have a lover, I don't really know why but I got so many b*tches that only having one would suck. I like having them all." He took another inhale of the joint, his toes curling at the wonderful sensation of his lungs being filled with the drug.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:15 pm

"Alright, man. Whatever you say." Sage nodded, leaning over and stealing another drag off of the joint. "You should come meet my parents too." His dad had been on him lately, thinking a lover would get him off of drugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:44 am

"Oh f*ck no man, not your family." Mack shook his head, eyes darting around the room. "Bra, your dad is like...scary as sh*t." He went on in his high manner, taking another long drag from his joint.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:46 am

"Aw, come on man." Sage chuckled. "He's not that bad. He wants me to get a boyfriend too." He nodded, stealing yet another inhale of smoke from his new boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:04 pm

"But homie, your dad is like...." Mack blinked over to Sage, a light grimace taking over his features. "Your dad...is rumored to hurt guys..." He spoke slowly like he normally did, as if he were taking time to process everything he wanted to say. "Like...Hurt em for being with his kids. Its dumb to date one of his kids in the first place but...man...you want me to go present myself to him? Only way thats happening is if I get f*cked up enough on some good kush and alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:11 pm

"Well then do whatever you have to. You don't have to talk to him or anything, just come over sometime I guess." Sage rolled his shoulders as he looked at the other boy. "And he hasn't really hurt anyone..." Yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:16 pm

"I call bullsh*t, but whatever. If I go, you gotta do something for me man." Mack stretched out, his head resting in Sage's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:22 pm

"Like what?" Sage rolled his eyes, letting his fingers run through Mack's hair. "I'm already meeting your mom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 pm

"You could also get acquainted with my shlong." Mack laughed lightly in his high way, staring up at Sage with his bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm

"Aw man." Sage groaned. "I guess we are dating." He snickered softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:51 pm

"Yeah dude, but we are having a good like...I mean..." He confused himself occasionally when he was high. "I mean like...Me and you will have a cool relationship. We can f*ck who we want, do what we want, and not have to worry about sh*t."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:05 pm

"Yeah man..." Sage nodded slowly, the marijuana clouding his own thoughts as well. Although now that he wasn't sleeping around for money since he would be getting his drugs for free, he wasn't sure he would be sleeping with anyone. And that was honestly a nice thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Mack on the other hand, loved sex. He had a very high sex drive and he had so many 'b*tches' that he couldn't remember all of their names. That was a big part of his not having a relationship. It was either not being able to have Mary Jane, or not being able to f*ck whomever he wanted. "You gonna stay here or what bra?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm

"I guess so man." Sage shrugged. "Not like permanently, but for the night I guess." If he came home smelling like weed, his father would be pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:13 pm

"Meant like, never mind bra." Mack waved his hand absent mindedly, getting back to his joint which was now so short the fire was licking at his fingers. "Wanna superman it? Or can i?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 pm

"Go 'head." Sage waved him off, smirking to himself for no apparent reason, just enjoying his high as he watched Mack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:31 am

Mack gently placed the tiny roach in his mouth, taking a deep breath before the tiny joint flew into his mouth and down his throat. "Supah man!" Mack laughed, beating on his chest with his bare fist.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 am

Sage laughed as he watched his friend, shaking his head.
"So man...." He paused, leaning back. "Like... when do you want me to do this whole thing with your mom?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:39 am

"Soon as we can bro. The quicker the better, so she stops f*ckin' p my mellow. When momma is upset, your life becomes sucky until she is happy with you again." The boy shrugged lightly, patting his stomach as he burped smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:43 am

"Well whenever you want, i'm game." Sage nodded, running a hand through his hair as he leaned into Mack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On That Good Kush & Alcohol
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next