Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:16 pm

"It's one thing to flirt with you a little bit. I'm used to it. When you have a lover as beautiful as I do, you have to get used to people flirting. But singing songs, proclaiming his love for you? That's a bit much." The man muttered lightly, tugging at his tie angrily.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Misery couldn't stop the pleased laugh that escaped him. He reached out to gently stop Carter from pulling on his tie. "Come on, don't worry about it. He is just some confused kid. He just noticed how hot I was and he didn't know what else to do."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:29 pm

"I've thought people were hot before. I don't sing them love songs." He muttered stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:34 pm

"So you think its more than that?" Misery arched a brow, his eyes sweeping the room for Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:00 pm

"I think so and if it is he need to back off." Carter grumbled as he ruffled his long black hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:11 pm

"Don't worry Carter, you know I couldn't leave you." He paused, a small smile claiming his features. "If I left you I wouldn't be rich anymore!" Of course Misery never cared for the money, he was simply in love.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:17 pm

"Oh hush." Carter chuckled softly, pulling the man to his chest. "I love you." He murmured, pressing his lips into the wild mess of hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:21 pm

"I love you too." Misery smiled into Carter's chest. He could not be happier with Carter, but he did feel bad for letting Kelly down. The boy had actually seemed sincere.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:25 pm

"You're the most amazing thing to ever happen to me, Misery." Carter sighed, hugging the boy tight to his chest. He never wanted anyone to take his Misery away...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Almost a month later, Misery was sitting home. He was currently perched on the kitchen counter, shoving food into his mouth as though he had never eaten before a day in his life. Carter was gone to see his parents, and he had managed to entice Quinn and Kaiden to go with him. That left Misery alone in the home.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:21 am

And just then, the doorbell rang. It was Kelly, waiting with a bouquet of roses in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:26 am

Misery stood in the doorway, on his face he wore an expression of curiosity as he eyed Kelly. "Sup Kelly..."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:39 am

"May I come in?" Kelly asked, smiling lightly as he extended the roses in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:00 am

"I guess so..." Something told Misery that this was not such a good idea but he saw no harm in hanging out with Kelly for a little while. He took the roses from the boy, allowing him entrance to the home while he smelled the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:30 pm

"Where's Carter?" Kelly hummed lightly as he stepped inside. He knew very well that Carter wasn't home though, he had made sure of it before he came over.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:45 pm

"Went out with his stupid parents." Misery's face slumped into a dejected frown as he walked Kelly into the kitchen. "He took Quinn and Kaiden with him too, but I wasn't invited." Not like he wanted to see those people or anything though. He just missed his family.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:19 pm

"Why not? Is he ashamed of you?" If he had Misery, he would show him off to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Misery's shoulders slumped as he nodded. "Yeah... Last time I went to see his parents they threw me out because im not high class enough for them. His mom hired a fake girlfriend so no one else would know about me. I couldnt even go out in public with him. I was kinda like his dirty little secret." Misery hated it, but he never complained to Carter about it.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:38 pm

"Well you're much more than a dirty little secret." Kelly said simply. "You know if I was with you, I'd never hide you from anyone."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Misery fixed Kelly with a rather curious look. "If you were with me, Cove would throw a betch fit."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:24 pm

"Then he could throw all the bitch fits he wanted, I wouldn't care." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:55 pm

"You might not but I would." Misery reached out to gently poke Kelly in his chest. "Make me food." He then moved to sit on the counter tops. He was only wearing a loose tank top and a pair of boxer shorts.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:21 pm

"So you're not going to be with me because Cove would care." Kelly arched an eyebrow as he began to cook for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:24 pm

"Im not going to be with you because I have a boyfriend and two kids." Misery kicked his feet lightly. He wondered if he would ever be able to say he had a husband. Carter didn't feel as though he were going to pop the question anytime soon. Nor had Misery ever brought it up to him. "But I think your cute if that makes you feel any better."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:34 pm

"It doesn't. Looks are only skin deep." Kelly spoke lightly. "So.... if you weren't with Carter would you consider being with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next