Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

Carter's Girl - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 am

"Because your pining over HIM!"  Ian snorted softly, crossing his arms over his chest as he fumed into the woods.  Honestly he knew he had feelings for Kelly, but he was not up for having anything with the boy.  He lived a detrimental life and would never even consider pulling Kelly into that.  Still though, Jealousy closed in on him. "I think you need to smoke.  It might refresh your brain."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:03 am

"Ian, you just don't get it. There's just something about him." Kelly sighed as he followed the boy into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:46 am

"Something about him?  Kelly you love him for the him you think he is.  You don't even know him! And even if you did it wouldnt matter.  He is a married man and you..."
He wanted Kelly's happiness, and with Misery around Kelly was anything but happy.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:59 am

"I know he's married, and I don't want to ruin it for him but I can't help myself." He drug a hand through his hair, sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:17 am

"Look, Kelly."  Ian paused in his walking to turn back to the man, leaning into his face to allow their eyes to lock.  "Let him go. Let him go and i'll blow you right here."  The boy dead panned, one of his hands propped on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 am

"Ian." Kelly sighed. "First of all, it's not that easy and second of all, I don't want you to blow me."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 am

"Don't want me to blow you?  Now I know your lying."  Ian rolled his eyes, reaching into his pockets as he once more began walking.  "Everyone wants me to blow them."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:34 am

"Well not me." Kelly slipped an arm around Ian's shoulders. "There are more important things than sex."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:44 am

"Yeah, like the four c's.  Cigarettes, coffee, codeine, and cocaine." The boy focused his eyes on the forest floor, his body warming at the touch.  "Also Money."  
Ian may sound as though he knew nothing of life, but that was wrong.  In reality, all Ian knew were the horrors of life.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:46 am

"You're a weird person aren't you?" Kelly chuckled. "But I like you anyways for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:48 am

"Not so much weird, just psychopathic."  Ian glanced over to Kelly, his smile almost foreign as it stretched across his face.  As they neared a small clearing, Ian plopped himself down under a tree, pointing to a spot in the ground.
"Dig please."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:52 am

Kelly nodded, kneeling down to the spot Ian had pointed at before beginning to clawing at the soil, scooping it away with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Soon Kelly's hand brushed against a cold solid, just a dash of pink shining through the dirt of the ground as The man struck 'gold'.
"Arg matey! Ya did ah ripe good job!"  Ian mimicked pirate talk, leaning over Kelly's shoulder to reach down and completely unearth one whole bottle of strawberry wine.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:52 pm

"Don't do the pirate talk, now you sound like Trever's kid, Killian." Kelly snickered softly as he plopped down on the ground beside the hole he'd dug.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Ian fell back into Kelly's lap, making himself comfortable before he popped the cork from the wine bottle. 
"Cheers to getting sh*t faced."  The boy grinned, turning the bottle up and in no time downing half of it.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:06 pm

"Save some for me, greedy." Kelly laughed, snatching the bottle and chugging some, savoring the bittersweet taste. He never was one for drinking, unlike his brother and father, but he always did enjoy it around Ian.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:27 pm

Ian smacked his lips, grinning lazily as the warmth of alcohol coursed through him.  "Have all you want, I have a couple more bottles buried out here."  He wasn't supposed to drink, but that had never mattered to him.  "So Kelly, tell me all about the in's and out's of the slave care business." Ian leaned back into him, eye closely examining his finger nails.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:45 pm

"Well it's not that hard really." Kelly chuckled. "Except when you have to deal with the bratty ones, such as yourself." He snickered, looking down at Ian. He reached for another bottle for himself, handing one to Ian as well, letting the alcohol settle in. He always had been easy to get drunk.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Ian didn't handle his liquor well either, even though he had drank almost every day of his life.  By the time he was half through with his second bottle, he was hammered.
Turning so that he and Kelly were chest to chest, the boy gave a drunken hiccup, his cheeks a bright pink. 
"Hey Kelly....?" The boy whispered as if not to wake anyone from a slumber. "Whats so good about Misery anyways?"  In the fading light of the sun, his golden eyes danced as though putting on a show.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:57 pm

"Well he's beautiful, but that's just the first thing. He's so much more." Kelly whispered, the drunkenness settling in for him as well. "He's special.." The boy paused before grinning widely. "But let's not talk about Misery, let's do something fun." He nudged the other boy gently, his blue eyes sparkling in the night.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 pm

"Something fun?"  Ian's head was tilted down, his eyes almost swimming as he digested Kelly's words. He absolutely despised Misery, if not for how he hurt Kelly, then for how much Kelly loved him.  "I know something fun."  Despite his watering eyes, he found a seductive smile for Kelly as his hands moved to undo the mans belt.
Yes, he knew something fun they could do.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:40 pm

"Whoa there, Ian." Kelly almost giggled. He tended to be a very pleasant drunk. "What are you doing?" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 pm

"Im having fun." Ian pulled Kelly's belt away, sitting it beside them as he then proceeded to undo the mans pants and work his penis out of the confines of his boxers. "Im having a lot of fun, and you will too in a second."
It was all the warning he gave before wrapping his lips around the head of Kelly's member.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:53 pm

"Oh!" Kelly's eyes nearly bulged out of his head as he sat upright quickly, staring down at Ian. "Ian!" he gave a laugh that simply kept coming. It didn't stop, he was in far too good of a mood.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:05 pm

"Oh is right buddy."  Ian took a moment, his tongue swirling around the base of Kelly's penis.  He was insanely skilled at this, being in his entire life this was all he had known.  Drugs, sex, alcohol, pain, and coffee, all his life had ever consisted of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next