Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Carter's Girl - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Phoenix blinked, his heart beating just a bit faster.
"That too." He spoke softly, making eye contact with the boy, enjoying the blush on Mack's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:38 pm

"Huh?" Mack froze, he had expected Phoenix to pretend it didn't happen, or maybe give a no. He did not expect once so ever that the boy would say yes. "Mine? Your...Mine?" He simply couldnt get it thought his head, his inside warming at the admission.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:46 pm

"Ah love ya, Mack." Phoenix said simply, staring up at the boy, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:16 am

Mack's breath quivered in the air, Sage shadowing his mind. He hated to admit it, but he loved Phoenix dearly. Sage was his lover, whom he considered his boyfriend but Sage had never looked had him the way Phoenix did. "You don't even know, Homes." His hands were soft on Phoenix's chest, the padding of his thumb running over the place where the boys heart lay. "Not even Mary Jane compares to you."
Not even Sage.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:19 am

Phoenix's body trembled under the man's touch as he reached up to take Mack's hands.
"Ya can't talk ta meh like that." He groaned. It made him whine in his head like a little girl. He wanted Mack to himself... wanted the man to be his.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:32 am

"I know." Red fell down to shade Mack's face as his head dropped, his nose just at Phoenix's sternum. "I shouldn't talk like that....I have someone at home waiting for me, but..." He wanted Phoenix, he always had. He simply didn't understand it though. He felt that it would make things bad between him and Luca and he simply couldnt bear that.
But...
How could he truly live a life without Phoenix? Knowing that he was in the arms of someone else every night?
"No one compares to you, Phoenix."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am

Phoenix made a noise nearly like a growl, refusing to let Mack get to him like this... But it was too late, he had already fallen for the man, long ago.
"Damn ya." He sighed as he leaned his head back against the pillow. "Ya ruined mah hornyness." He groaned. He didn't even feel like sex anymore. He simply wanted to cuddle the man. He wanted to beg Mack to just be with him already. But of course, he refused to do that.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:47 am

"Da*mn me."" Mack cursed himself, relaxed smile falling into place on his lips. "I just can't help myself homie. I don't know what im doing, why we're not hitched yet is beyond me."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:50 am

"Ah blame you." Phoenix smiled softly as he tugged Mack to lay beside him, resting his head on the man's chest. "You and yar dumb crush on mah dad." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:11 am

"It wasn't a crush." The protest was weak, Mack's hand gently threading through Phoenix's hair. "But neither is this..." He took a deep breath, his insides aching as he determined he needed to go smoke. Fingers gently took the boys chin, moving his head so he could see into Phoenix's eyes. "What if I asked you out?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:17 am

"Don't ya say that." Phoenix sighed. "Cause yar not gonna ask meh out. And ah'm not gonna get mah hopes up." He shook his head, hiding his face in the crook of the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:00 pm

"Who says?" Mack dipped his head down to press a kiss against Phoenix's cheek. "Who are you to say what im going to do? My lover?" He was teasing, his hands gently guiding down the boys body. He was considering seriously asking the boy out, but uncertainty weighed over him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 pm

"Ya've had years to ask me out, Mack." Phoenix chuckled softly, glancing up to the boy. "Why should I think you will now?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:02 pm

The man shrugged, his body hovering above the boy. "Maybe it was just a change of heart bro. Or maybe I just needed some time to mellow out after your dad." He had never told Luca, and he had begged Phoenix not to tell him either.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:08 pm

"Yar a pain in my ass." Phoenix groaned, hiding his face in Mack's fiery red locks. He was smiling softly, even though he didn't know what to think of all this. He didn't know what he would do if Mack truly did want to ask him out.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:32 pm

"I'd love to be a pain in your ass. Right now." Mack leaned down, his lips caressing the skin on Phoenix's neck. "But i'd also love to be your boyfriend, bro." He was serious, his hands warm as they reached for Phoenix. He wanted to be the boys everything..
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:40 pm

"Are ya serious?" Phoenix arched an eyebrow, hating how his hopes rose at the thought of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:44 pm

"Yeah, im serious." Mack laughed softly, shaking his head. "How often do I joke like that? I have never asked you out! Least, until now."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:51 pm

"Don't ya laugh at me." Phoenix pouted. "Ah just... ah didn't think ya'd do that." He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:37 pm

"Thats what you get for thinking." Mack sat up, looking down at Phoenix curiously. "Well? You gonna be my main squeeze or what?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 pm

"Ah guess so." Phoenix smirked, although truthfully he was much more excited about this than he appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Ian peeked his head into the room, staring at the two of them while wearing one of his famous shit eating grins. "Bout f*cking time." They had all been simply waiting for Mack and Phoenix to hook up. It had been bound to happen.
"Where in the hell is Kelly?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:51 pm

"Oh shut up." Phoenix rolled his eyes as he curled closer into Mack. "Ah don't know, probably out there somewhere whining."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Ian's smile dropped a notch, his fingers turning white as he clenched his fist. "Bout' Misery?" He hated it. Hated so bad that his very being wanted to crumble under the force of it.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:15 pm

"Esn't he always?" Phoenix shrugged, though he moved to wrap an arm around Ian. "It'll be okay love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next