Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Darling, Close Your Eyes

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Kelly Braxton
Misery Braxton
Prince Lexington
Mathias Kohler
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

So Darling, Close Your Eyes Empty
PostSubject: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Mathias bounced into the small bar, wide smile on his face as he looked around for his brother. He had been supposed to meet Finn here for lunch after he had done some work for his father. Being he had just finished his father's work he adorned a rather sleek black Armani suit. He had not had time to go home and change, plus his father always preferred he wear a suit when he go out in public.
"Finney!" Mathias plopped down into the side booth beside his brother, pulling the smaller into a hug only to be smacked on the crown of his head.
"Let me go you f*cktard!"
"Owie!" Mathias whined, deflating instantly against his brother.
"Come on Matt, get up and f*cking stop being a baby." Finn pulled Mathias into a sitting position, pointing the boy to the other side of the table.
As they sat and waited for someone to serve them, Mathias had busied himself with making his napkins into a paper building.
Finn simply hoped that their waiter came soon so he could get his idiot brother away from there.
Mathias on the other hand was having a nice time with his brother. He had already constructed his paper fort three times on to have Finn knock it down. It didn't bother him though, he was a rare boy who truly did believe in silver linings. Mathias Kohler could find the good in anything. His favorite word was Excelsior, because it conveyed "Ever upward." Because of this, Mathias believed that the only place he could go was up. There was no rock bottom for him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Prince was just now arriving at the bar where he worked, as it was time for his late shift. He immediately grabbed his uniform, typing the apron around his waist as he hopped up, sliding over the bar and making his way towards his section of tables.
That was when he set eyes on Mathias. Wow...
He didn't even notice Finn, too busy taking in Mathias, his jaw dropping, mouth forming almost a perfect O.
He immediately straightened his outfit, strutting towards the table and flashing the two boys a bright smile.
"Hi! My name's Prince, how can I help you tonight?" He hummed, tapping his pen against the notepad in his hand, continuing to stare at Mathias.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Mathias had stuck his nose in his menu, glancing up at Prince to see him staring the large boy squeaked lightly. "Oh the pressure." He mumbled, his eyes scanning the menu feverishly to find something he wanted so he would not keep Prince waiting.
"Get him a f*cking burger or something." Finn rolled his eyes, snatching the menu from Mathias in favor of smacking him over the head with it.
"Owie! Finn! I wanna order my own food!" The older of the two reached for his menu back, whining when Finn refused to give it to him.
"He wants a f*cking triple cheese burger with fries." Its what he ordered every time they came here. "And I want a cold sub." Finn sat the menu's back to the side of the table, watching his brother as Mathias finally set his eyes on Prince. The boy's green eyes shone with wonder as he reached out, not realizing that he may be invading Prince's personal space as he brushed a loose stand of hair from the boys face.
"Your really pretty." Mathias's accent was thick with his Danish heredity, his lips upturned in a smile.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Prince's face split into a large grin.
"Thank you..." He found himself quite speechless. Mathias's grin compared with the accent had him weak at the knees. "You're not so bad looking yourself." He smiled softly before remembering he was working. He quickly moved to scribble the order on his pad. "Right, burger with fries and cold sub. Got it." He nodded honestly a bit intimidated by Finn as he wrote the order down. "I'll be right back with that." It took him a moment to really leave as he was reluctant to do so.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Mathias watched Prince go, his mouth agape as he took the boy in fully. "Finney....He was so beautiful." The boy sat himself up, suddenly conscious of how he looked. "Is my hair too flat? Is my tie wrinkled?" He began straightening himself up, his pulse racing as he thought of the waiter that would be bringing back their food. "Did I sound stupid Finney? I really liked him. Do you think he liked me? Oh I wonder if he would want to build a napkin fort with me!"
Finn scowled at his brother, his upper lip curling with disgust. "You look f*cking stupid and you sound f*cking stupid and the waiter was f*cking stupid-"
"Don't call him that!" Mathias snapped, one of his large hands slamming down onto the table. "Stop it!" The boy took a deep breath, it was enough that Finn hurt his feelings but he didn't have to be mean to the beautiful waiter, he hadn't done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Prince found himself rushing around, barely paying attention to other customers, excited to get back to Mathias and Finn's table. He soon returned with a smile as he set the plates down in front of the two boys.
"I hope you enjoy your meal. Anything else I can get you?" Prince smiled, looking more to Mathias than Finn as he spoke.
He really was beautiful. His lips were plump and a bright pink, his big brown eyes lit up with his smile. His body was slim with perfect amount of curves. The tight leather pants he wore clung to his long legs and rounded ass, making him look quite gorgeous. Many men had tried hitting on him during his shift tonight, but he was drawn to Mathias.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Mathias was lost, unable to force out what he wanted to say. He wanted to ask if Prince would go out with him one night. He wanted to say something clever that would make the boy remember him, but all he could do was stare in awe at Prince's beauty.
Finn on the other hand, was not so speechless.
"You can f*cking get my brothers jaw off the da*mn floor so we can go." Finn growled softly, his eyes narrowed on Prince.
Mathias just squeaked softly at Finn, shaking his head. "Oh Finney..." Finn was going to make the beautiful boy leave.
"I uhm...Yes." He nodded his head to the boys question. "I want something. Anything." He wanted a reason to stay.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Prince giggled softly at Mathias, attempting to ignore Finn which was quite a hard task.
"Well...my shift is over in an hour or two. Maybe you'd want to stick around and hang out afterwards?" Prince flashed a soft smile at the boy
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Mathias's face lit up, his neck aching with how hard he was nodding. Finn had began shaking his head also but as if to say no. He reached out, cutting his hands through the air as he spoke. "No! No! F*ck that! Hell no! Mathias f*cking NO!" Finn glanced to Prince, then back to his brother. "I'll f*cking make you eat that knife if you say yes." Finn pointed to the butter knife in Mathias's hand.
Still though, Finn's protests went unheard as Mathias continued to nod. "I would love too!!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:23 pm

Prince giggled as he leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to Mathias's cheek.
"Sounds great! I'll be back in a few to see how you guys are doing!" He nodded happily, his grin bright as he jogged off.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:30 pm

"That f*cker is so gay, its like he f*cking pulled a da*mn butt plug out of a f*cking unicorn and he has just been f*cking whacking me with it since we have been here." Finn growled hatefully as he stared after Prince. "And what in f*ck are you doing! I am so not f*cking staying here and your my f*cking ride home dipsh*t!"
Mathias ignored Finn's complaints completely. Instead he just rested his cheek on his palm, dreamy sigh escaping him.
"I think im in love."
Thawp
"Owie! Finney don't hit me!" Mathias shrunk back as Finn's hand connected with his head.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Prince rushed through the rest of his shift, occasionally stopping back at Finn and Mathias's table to get them new drinks and see if they needed anything. But he was far too excited for his shift to end...
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:44 pm

By the time the bar was clearing out, Mathias was sitting on the steps of the establishment, waiting on Prince while his brother sat beside him.
"This is f*cking dumb." Finn sighed softly. "Why cant you jerk the hell off like everyone else!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Prince was out several minutes later, grinning happily.
"Hey!" He beamed, sitting down beside the two brothers.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:54 pm

"Hey! Its good to see you again! How was your shift? Your really beautiful!! Im Mathias! And this is Finn!" The boy rambled nervously, motioning over to his brother who had turned his head as if he were about to be sick.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:12 pm

"This was the best shift I've had since I started working here. I met you." He giggled softly. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Prince." He hummed, looking over the larger boy.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:11 pm

"I...Uhm...Wow your gorgeous." Mathias sputtered, lowering his head as he tried to compose himself. Finn groaned loudly from the other side of Mathias, moving to stare at Prince.
"Why don't you two just f*ck already? Im tired of sitting here."
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:19 pm

"You're not very pleasant are you?" Prince hummed, shaking his head as he looked at the boy before returning his gaze to Mathias. "Thank you so much..." Prince reached out to rest his hand atop of one of Mathias's.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:25 pm

"And your not very f*cking smart to talk back to me." Finn snapped, his teeth bared as he inched closer to Mathias. The larger boy was jolted a bit as Prince touched him but he recovered enough to give a wide smile. "Do you uhm...Do you want to come to a dinner with me?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:49 pm

"I'd love that Mathias." Prince grinned at the other boy, eyeing him closely.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:59 pm

"O-Oh great! I have to go to Paris for a dinner tomorrow with my dad. Would you like to come with me?" Mathias ran one of his shovel sized hands through his cropped brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:17 pm

"Paris?" Prince's jaw dropped as he looked at the other boy. "I-I'd love to!" He was going to go to PARIS? He was grinning so bright he thought his face would split.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Mathias bounced as his invite was excepted, his cheeks aching with how hard he was smiling. "After dinner we can do whatever you want! I can even get you back home if you need me too." He did not think of money to be so powerful. He was simply used to it being his father had always been rich.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:35 pm

"Oh, no. I'd love to stay in Paris as long as you need." Prince beamed. "I've always wanted to go there." He nodded excitedly, making a mental note to cancel all his plans for the following weekend.
Back to top Go down
Mathias Kohler

Mathias Kohler

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:06 pm

"Oh...Great!" Mathias stood up, offering Prince his hand like a gentleman. "If you do not have any formal wear I would love to buy you some!" He wanted Prince to feel comfortable if he went to this dinner, hopefully more comfortable than Mathias ever felt around his fathers friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes Empty

Back to top Go down

So Darling, Close Your Eyes
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next