Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 10:31 am

Mathias's large arms wound around Prince, pulling the boy flush to his chest. Honestly he was afraid that Finn would truly hurt Prince. He himself didn't have to worry about that, but his brother really came off as blood thirsty when fighting with the boy. Oh how he wished they could just get along.
"Prince no! Stop fighting please!"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:34 pm

"But he hurt you." Prince frowned, glancing up at Mathias, aching to hurt Finn for being so rude to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 am

"Its okay! Its just a Finn thing." Mathias shrugged lightly, sure his brother could cause him harm but Finn would never really hurt him. This is why he was never really concerned about it. Only when Finn threatened Prince did he ever feel as though he had to go against the boy.
"Thank you for caring though Prince! I made me really happy!" The grin he wore almost completely swallowed his face.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:31 am

"It just makes me sad... you try so hard to be sweet to him and he's nothing but mean to you." He sighed softly, hugging the boy close.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:42 am

"No."  Mathias shook his head, traces of his smile still lingering on his lips.  "Finney loves me.  He shows it.  You just don't see! No one does." Finn was cautious when giving affections. To this day no one aside from Mathias had ever received an "I love you". Not even their father. Not even Morgue.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:52 am

"I guess so." Prince sighed, reaching a slim hand up to caress Matihas's cheek gently. "I just care about you." He gave a shy smile, standing on his tip toes to press a gentle kiss to the boy's lips.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:39 am

"Im so glad..." In fact, Mathias was so glad that the boys words made him weak in the knees, his heart pounding in his chest so heart it threatened his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: