HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Of New Loves & Realizations.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Phoenix had himself seated next to his mother on the couch at the latest gettogether. They'd moved the gettogethers to the Kensington mansion and quite honestly, Phoenix had hated going to them now since his and Kaiden's break up. He never let himself so much as be caught staring at Kaiden although he did miss the boy a lot.
He heard someone saying goodbyes and turned around to see just who it was. If he was correct, that was Lane McCormick, bidding goodbye to the friends he had in this family. Ever since he and Devin had broken up recently, Mike had been insistent that he no longer come to the gettogethers, not wanting him near Alex now that he was a single man once more.
Phoenix simply watched a moment before standing to get a better look at the man, simply inserting himself into Lane and Brynn's conversation.
"Ah couldn't help but over hear ya, love? Yar leavin?" He arched an eyebrow, friendly yet his usual sly smirk on his face, purposely thickening his accent like he always did when flirting with someone.

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:00 pm

"I'm trying too, if I can pry Brynn off." Lane's grin was soft, easy on Brynn, one of his arms wrapped around the boys neck. Brynn was really the only reason he still came to these things. He loved Alex but he had given up chasing him long ago, and he did not want to hurt Devin by hanging around the boys home. But he could never resist his Brynn, so he always got roped into coming somehow.
Just never for long.
Lane had seen Phoenix around, always sweet talking someone. This is why it didn't surprise Lane to hear the thick accent the boy used, he observed it always got thicker when he flirted and Lane did not need a child as a lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:06 pm

"And why would that beh?" Phoenix arched an eyebrow, snatching a beer from a nearby cooler as he looked Lane over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:34 pm

"Because I do believe I have worn my welcome here." Lane's eyes slid over to Mike, who had been watching him the entire time. The man smiled anyways though, his dimples lighting his face up as he did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 pm

"Ah don't think ya have yet, love. Ah don't know ya nearly well enough." Phoenix grinned, offering the man a drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:37 am

"You know me as well as you need to." Lane waved the boy off, his smile never faltering. He had learned his lesson that dating a teenager was not possible. Devin had taught him that and it was a lesson he wouldn't soon forget. Even though Lane's intentions had been to turn and leave, he found that instead he managed to direct a question to the young boy. "Where's that accent from, kid?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:43 pm

"Ah, love, mah mother's Irish and my father's Hispanic. Mixes together quite nicely, wouldn't ya agree?" He smirked at the other man, nodding his head. He normally didn't allow them to mix so thickly, but if it got Lane to talk to him longer, he was all for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 am

Lane arched a brow, his head tilting to the side ever so slightly. "It sounds exotic." A flicker of a smile crossed Lane's face as he lingered by the door. "Which accent do you prefer kid?" He found that this boy was intriguing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:45 am

"Definitely tha Irish, love. No one can resist ah nice Celtic accent." He shot the man a wink, quite enjoying that he'd gotten the man to stay for this long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:51 am

"I like the Hispanic accent." Lane glanced down at his watch, cursing softly under his breath. "I have to go kid. My daughters waiting on me." Lane had promised to take Cameron to the park today, and Lane never went back on his word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:00 am

"How about I go with you? I'm pretty good with kids." He flashed a grin, guilty of changing his accent as usual, except this time it was Hispanic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:47 am

"You need to ask your parents kid." Lane shook his head, stepping back lightly. Phoenix was young. Way too young to just be leaving with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:50 am

"Yar kidding, right?" Phoenix chuckled. "Ah'll ask ef et makes ya feel better, but ah'm not a kid ya know." He glanced around for his mother, jogging over to him. "Ah'm goin out with Lane over there, alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:03 pm

"Wear protection." Killian glanced over to Lane, he had heard if the man before but he had never been impressed with him. But as long as his son stayed safe then he didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Phoenix nodded.
"Course. But hes daughter's gonna be there, so ah doubt that'll beh happening, unless heh's got some incest fetish." Phoenix snickered, shaking his head before making his way back towards Lane.
"Let's go." He flashed a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Lane uncertainly glanced up at Killian, who had already turned back to more important matters, such as getting Shannon to give him a blow job.
He supposed that he was going to have to deal with this kid.
"Alright." He pulled his tuck keys out, leading Phoenix outside to his old green Nova. "So, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:08 pm

"Sixteen." He nodded as he followed Lane out of the home. "Nice car, love." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Lane almost fell over as the boy admitted to being sixteen. He could already tell that this was not going to turn out well for him.
"You realize im a lot older than you, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:24 pm

"No shit, sherlock." Phoenix shook his head as he climbed into the passenger seat of the man's car. "I'm not sayin' beh ah pervert and screw meh right now. Ah'm sayin ah'd like ta get to know ya better." Phoenix paused. "But ya know, that first thing's always an option." He shrugged his shoulders as he leaned against the seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:15 pm

"No it's not." Lane slid behind the wheel, his seat belt buckled over him. "I'm just warning you kid, I'm not looking for a younger lover or anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 pm

"Yeah, yeah." Phoenix waved a hand, dismissing the man's words. "Ya just broke up with ah younger lover, didn't ya, love?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Lane rolled his eyes at the boy, his face tight. "Yeah brat, I did." Children were to brash for lane, even so he found that he didn't mind the boys company.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Phoenix couldn't help but smirk at Lane's eye roll, shaking his head.
"Just because that kid was immature for his age, doesn't mean all are." He shrugged as the man drove them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:11 pm

"I've seen enough of you to know how mature you are." Lane gave the boy a side ways glance, obviously disbelieving that Phoenix could ever be mature enough to keep a relationship. "Im not some flavor of the week."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Phoenix snorted, shaking his head.
"So what yar sayin is that ya have been watching me enough to know stuff about meh?" Phoenix grinned, wiggling his brows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   

Back to top Go down

Of New Loves & Realizations.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next