Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere In Neverland.

Go down 
+7
Kendrick Knightly
Prentiss Proveaux
Elvis Lively
Augustus McDaniels
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Zachariah Torres
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Elvis watched Trever curiously, though nor daring go anywhere near that room. The boy suffered from a severe case of Hemophobia, causing him to even pass out at the mere site of blood. Trever was always covered in blood, making others bleed.
Elvis couldn't it.
"Uh..." He looked back to Zach, head cocked to the side. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:20 pm

"It's really not a big deal." Zach shrugged lightly, trying to take the attention off of himself. He approached Elvis, shaking his head. "Just self defense. He had a knife."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Elvis lifted his head, staring at Phoenix from across the room. "Jealous whore." He couldnt help but snicker softly at his friend, amused by the show. He had suspected that sooner or later the two would wind up together, now it was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Phoenix smirked softly over at Elvis, although his blood was still boiling.
"Yar one ta talk with tha way ya cockblocked Xavier." He snickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Elvis shrugged his shoulders, eyeing Phoenix still. "Couldn't let him have any fun if I couldn't."
"Speaking of that!" Ian bounced into the room, his smile directed on Zach and Elvis.
"Well Zachy-poo, you were my wing man, Let me be yours!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Zach grinned lightly at Ian.
"I have a feeling you're a much better wingman than I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:48 pm

"Watch and learn." Ian stepped closer to Elvis, his breath ghosting over the mans neck as he smiled. "I know someone who would really like to be with you."
Elvis cheeks pinked, even to the tips of his ears.
"Huh?"
"Tell 'em Zack." He urged the boy, now that he had Elvis's attention.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Zach blushed immediately.
"Ian, that was terrible." He groaned, moving to look down at his feet, his hair shielding his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:53 pm

"Nuh-uh! He's interested, isn't he!" Ian pointed to Elvis who was examining Zach curiously. "He likes me?" It was a childish question but it he had been asked anyways.
"Course he does! Look at that! Cant even look at you he likes you so much!" Ian pushing Zach gently into Elvis's chest, waiting for them to work it out.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:00 pm

"Worst wingman ever." Zach pouted, though he looked up at Elvis, smiling lightly. "Yeah, I guess I like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:19 pm

"The real question is," Ian pressed the two closer together. "Do you like him enough to bone?"
Elvis stared down at Zach, afraid to say anything, not wanting to do anything to turn Zach off or make him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:25 pm

"Um." He glanced up to Elvis, his blush still on his cheeks. "I mean... yeah." He bit his lower lip nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:34 pm

"Great." Ian stepped back, lightly slapping Zach on his arse. "Hop to it."
Elvis cursed at the boy softly, offering Zach his hand. "You wanna get outta here? So this faggot will leave us alone?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:47 pm

"I'd like that." Zach laughed softly. So maybe Ian was an alright wingman. "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:36 pm

"Cmon." He tugged Zach from the home, asking Ian to drive Xavier home. "Wanna go to my house?" Elvis glanced over to Zach curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:36 pm

"Yeah, that'd be cool." Zachariah smiled softly. "What are your parent's like?" He questioned. He wasn't used to new people around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:40 pm

"You just gotta ignore mom." Elvis started the vehicle, glancing over to Zach as he drove. "My mom is really a klutz and he talks weird and he is kinda embarrassing." He paused, thinking over his father. "My dad is a great man. He really loves my mom and me and Luca. He is my brother." The boy added softly.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Zachariah laughed, nodding slowly.
"I'm sure your mom is awesome." He smirked as they approached the boy's house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Elvis fidgeted lightly, glancing over to Zach. "Grown ups cant go to Neverland so its best not to say anything to them about it."
In other words, what they had done drug wise should be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:01 pm

"Of course." Zach nodded his head, though a bit worried he might still smell like pot. But he shook the thoughts off, figuring if he didn't act guilty, Elvis's parents probably wouldn't say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:04 pm

"Alright, come on." Elvis threw on a sweat shirt to cover his forearms, nasty swollen purple and blue bruises covering them from the puncture wounds of the needles. He offered another sweater to Zach, he always kept an extra just in case.
"They're pretty chill so I think you'll be fine. Mom will love you." Augustus loved everyone.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Zachariah slipped on the sweatshirt, looking towards the door.
"Alright, whatever you say." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:19 pm

He walked to the door, opening it and stepping inside. He never knocked, it was his house and his parents never locked the door when he was not home.
"Mom? Dad?" He called as he stepped inside, squawking softly as his mother almost knocked him over.
"Where have you been Elvis Aaron Lively! I have been wigging out waiting for you to come home!" Usually the boy called to check in before going anywhere and being he didn't, Augustus had panicked.
Standing beside Elvis, you could see where he got his eyes, freckles, his hair. The boy looked very much like his mother.
"Mom, just shut up." He gently pushed the man off, huffing softly. How embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:26 pm

And Zachariah couldn't help but grin at how much Elvis looked like his mother. Though he said nothing, simply giggling lightly at how embarrassed Elvis looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:30 pm

"Hey! Dread lock momma! Im Augustus and im pretty." He offered out his hand, his freckles dancing on his face as he grinned.
Elvis simply groaned.
"Dad! Mom is doing it again!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Somewhere In Neverland. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next