HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Somewhere In Neverland.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:15 am

Xavier frowned lightly, deciding to distract himself by chugging the bottle in his hands, eyeing Ian as he and Zachariah entered. "You!" He pointed towards the two of them. "Come sit and drink with me. I need entertainment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:22 am

"Wow you work fast!" Ian's grin was wide, he patted Zack on the back before pointing Elvis out. "You might get laid too with the way he was eye balling you!" He waved to the boy as he plopped himself down beside Xavier, pulling another cigarette out to calm his nerves. Sure usually he had eyes for no one except Kelly, but he was high and Xavier was a sexy beast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Zach laughed, blushing lightly at the thought of Elvis actually liking him. He sat down next to Ian and Xavier, although he gave them space so they could flirt. He was Ian's "wingman" after all.
"Duuude." Xavier whined lightly at Ian, taking hold of the boy's hand and snatching the cigarette away. "Don't do that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Ian's bottom lip immediately jutted out as he reached for the cigarette back. "Just why not!" He simply could not live without his cigs. "I need that, you ass clown!"
Elvis soon bounced over into the seat beside Zach, his smile wide and focused on the new boy. "So, whats a good looking guy like you doing here with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:25 pm

"Why not?" Xavier arched an eyebrow. "Well I'm sure your lungs are a pretty good reason." He rolled his eyes, but then he spoke again. "And more importantly, I can't kiss you if you taste like smoke." He grinned slyly. He wasn't drunk yet, maybe a bit tipsy. He normally didn't get like this so fast, but he'd chugged about half the bottle already. And even sober, he could be a flirt when he wanted.

"Good question." Zach joked lightly, glancing towards Mack who he had realized was the dealer. He considered going over there to get some... maybe trying it wouldn't hurt. "So want to take me to Neverland?" He smiled softly at the other boy. He just did not feel comfortable right now with everyone high around him. He wanted to partake in the fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:35 pm

"In that case." Ian clapped his hands, reaching into his pocket to retrieve a whole pack of cigarettes. He threw them carelessly behind him, his attention immediately back on Xavier.
"Hope you werent bull shitting, because I just ditched my best friends for you." He tapped his bottom lip with an electric blue painted finger. "Lay one on me."

"I wanna take ya anywhere you want to go, yeah." Elvis followed the boys gaze to Mack, watching his friend as the man flirted shamelessly with Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Xavier found himself grinning as he leaned in, capturing Ian's lips deeply, a large hand grasping a handful of the boy's hair.

"Then come on." Zach grinned as he took Elvis's hand, walking over to Mack, who was flirting with a very high Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Ian's back arched as they kissed, his hands waisting no time as they worked their way around Xavier's body. Ian had never been a whore but he never held back with someone he liked.

"What do you bros want?" He cocked his head to the side, eyes all but glued on Phoenix. Elvis eyed Zach curiously, wondering what the boy wanted. He had not thought the boy as a druggie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Xavier groaned lightly as he let his tongue trace Ian's lips. He pulled back lightly.
"What's your name, gorgeous?" He murmured, realizing he didn't know.

"Um..." Zach trailed off lightly. He had wanted to the same thing Elvis had injected, but now he was a bit nervous and mostly, he didn't know what exactly it was and because of that, he felt quite dumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:43 pm

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Eyes that gleamed with gold settled on Xavier, searching him for the final verification that Xavier wanted to spend the night with him. "You can just call me yours....for the night anyways." A playful grin, flash of drugged confidence in his eyes.

"Give em' a dose of Lucy." Elvis leaned forward, staring hard down at the carpet as his mind left him. He tripped hard, not joking about Neverland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:52 pm

"Sounds good to me." Xavier murmured, kissing Ian once more, his hand resting on the boy's cheek.
Kelly and Ian were not quite an official couple yet. Normally, Kelly would have been jealous anyways. But he was in what his friends liked to call a "Misery mood." It was one of his nights where he'd sink into a depression. He was on a couch by himself with a joint in between his lips. These were the only times he really got high.

Zachariah nodded in agreement, as Phoenix laughed softly.
"First time, huh?" Phoenix appeared to be bouncing as he rested his head on Mack's shoulder, eyeing Zach.
"Yeah I guess so." Zach simply smirked, nodding his head as he watched Mack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:27 pm

Ian had a habit of leaving Kelly alone on these nights, angry and bitter that Misery still had a hold on his lover. The boy moved to sit in Xavier's lap, his fingers cold and trembling as they danced on the mans abdomen.

Mack picked out a small vile from his bag, offering it to Elvis. "Don't give him a whole dose." It was a safety procedure. He could never know how certain people would react to the drugs.
Elvis snorted, shaking his head. "I wont. Im trippin' man." Gently he took a rubber band and tied it at the top of Zach's arm. "Can Mack do it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Xavier pulled back from the kiss, letting his lips trail down to Ian's neck, nipping lightly at the skin. Ever since he'd contracted HIV, he'd learned to get better at foreplay. He enjoyed it more than the actual sex now, being condoms irritated him to no end. His lips worked on Ian's neck, his hands trailing down the boy's sides, caressing his hips.

Zachariah offered the vile back to Mack, extending his arm that Elvis had put the rubber band on. He probably shouldn't trust the man so easily, being he was a drug dealer, but he trusted that Mack knew what he was doing when it came to drugs. Plus, Mack was kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Ian just enjoyed touching people, in any sort of manner. He liked to feel close, intimate, and important. "Your good at this." Tremors wracked the boys body, cocaine pumping his heart faster.
Or maybe that was Xavier.

Mack was not kind of cute, he was extremely cute. All from his easy smile and his careful emerald eyes. "Don't worry bra, i'll handle with care." One finger trailed over his chest, marking the organ that pumped his blood. "Cross my heart." He was quick, familiar. He had found a ripe vein in the boy in moments, his fingers nimbly filling a brand new syringe with the mind altering fluids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm

"It only gets better." Xavier pulled back to lightly wink at the boy, kissing his lips lightly. "Your'e gorgeous, you know." He hummed softly.

Zachariah found himself smiling as he watched Mack, his eyes scanning over the boy's bright green eyes and freckled cheeks.
"Yeah, I trust you." His smile was light, his own hazel eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 pm

"I know." Ian confirmed, his eyes laughing as he moved in for another kiss. His hands began tugging on Xavier's shirt, his eyes trailing down to study the tattoo's covering the mans skin.

Mack inserted the needled into Zach's arm, all the while Elvis was soothingly rubbing his shoulders. He laughed as though someone were telling him a joke but no one had said anything to him. It was the drugs.
"So, ever used any drugs, homes?" Mack glanced up at the boy, he found talking to people relaxed them a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Xavier helped the boy out, slipping his shirt off over his head and revealing his tattoo covered chest.
"You're almost as sexy as me." He winked lightly.

Zachariah appreciated Elvis's hands on his shoulders, though his eyes were locked to Mack's emerald green ones.
"Not this. I've done pot and cocaine once or twice." He nodded, though not moving too much so he was steady while Mack was injecting the liquid into him.
Phoenix was watching Zachariah closely, a frown forming as he watched the way Zachariah was staring at Mack. He knew that look and it did not sit well with him.
No, he was not Mack's lover. But that had never stopped him from being jealous before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Mack was extremely careful, withdrawing the needing and gently running hid thumb over the the place the needle had just been. "Alright, you should start feeling it here pretty soon." He let the boy go, leaning back into the couch, his attention now on the joint he had previously been rolling.
"Wanna smoke with us?" He offered Zach, His fingers working expertly to role the weed into a tight packed joint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:44 pm

"Sure." Zachariah grinned as he took the joint he was offered, slipping it in between his lips as he waited for the drugs already in his system to take effect. He leaned against the couch near Mack as Phoenix wrapped his arms around Mack's waist, kissing his cheek softly, trying to get the hint across to Zachariah before he went through with his urge to take Zach over to Trever's special room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Elvis plopped down beside Zach, pulling the boy into his lap as if it were something normal for him. "I like..." A pause, his eyes unfocused as his hands rested on Zach's hips. "Your face, I like it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Zachariah smiled softly.
"I like yours too." He let his head rest in the crook of Elvis's neck, glancing up at him with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:56 pm

Elvis seemed to ponder this, his arms settling around Zach as if to keep him steady, safe. "Sorry about this." It was not really the best thing to do on the first day meeting. "I'd like to take you out...Like when im not like this...You know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 pm

"Yeah, I know..." Zach nodded. "I'd like that..." He grinned as he began to feel the effects of the drugs on him.

Meanwhile, Xavier was nearly on top of Ian, ravishing the boy. His tongue was down Ian's throat, a hand firmly on the boy's rear. He normally didn't treat boys like this, like they were just a piece of meat, but he was extremely drunk by now, being he'd been taking sips of his bottle in between kisses. The bottle was nearly empty by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Elvis's eyes had slowly turned on Xavier, his cheeks heating up as his watched his former lover and one of his best friends. He could not deny, it made his heart ache . He loved Xavier dearly, and seeing him touching Ian in ways he had touched Elvis made the boy want to simply strangle them.
"Asshole..." He muttered softly, trying to tear himself away from the scene.

Ian was all for it, his body moving against Xavier, every movement, every sound, urging the man forward. "I want you." He breathed softly, his hands tugging on the buttons to Xavier's pants. Never had he ever craved another person this badly, he felt as though he needed Xavier more than he needed cigarettes. For the first time in months his mind was not on drugs or some sort of problem. Everything was right, he had this man and he was amazing and Ian wanted more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:24 pm

"Are you okay?" Zachariah murmured softly, pulling back to glance at Elvis.

"Then have me." Xavier groaned softly as he felt the bulge in his pants pressing against Ian's thigh. "I'm sure there are some open rooms around here." His breath was hot on Ian's neck as he spoke, smiling slyly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere In Neverland.   

Back to top Go down

Somewhere In Neverland.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Past loves-
Jump to: