Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Need It...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

"Whats his face, your friend told me your story, Chord. Even if he wouldn't accept the breakup, cheating is no way to fix it!"
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

"Joslin, he wouldn't even listen, I tried EVERYTHING, and if I didn't do it, I would have to stand him up at the alter during a wedding he was taking months to plan in front of his family, my family his friends, every one. I didn't want to cheat, believe me it wasn't one of those spur of the moments im tired of my lover I want something else fucks, it was done just so I could make him dump me. I couldn't be in a loveless relationship, much less a loveless marriage. I admit cheating is a fucked up thing and im not proud of myself but what do I do about it now? Fuck Joslin I was fifteen, he was planning a wedding, I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!"
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Joslin simply shook his head.
"Chord please just let me alone... I don't feel like talkign about this, alright?" He drug a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Chord shook his head.
"No I wont leave you alone. You gotta talk to someone and im here and I want to know you, I want to be with you, im trying, you dont want me but ill be damned if Im just going to give up."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 pm

"I have a five year old kid." He stated. That seemed to scare people off. It was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 pm

"I have a four year old kid named Bruno. He lives with his momma and I want custody, FULL custody." He smiled softly at Joslin.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 pm

"I've never fought for custody over my baby. His name is Avery." He nodded. Only because his father couldn't find Joslin. He was still looking for a man named Jamie Cruz.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

"Well, Maybe when you finally accept a date, he and Bruno could be friends, he is really sweet." Chord sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 pm

"I'm sure they could be friends. But don't count on me accepting that date." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 pm

"One day....One day." He nodded and grinned. "So, I should be getting Bruno soon, wanna set up a play date for the kids?"
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 pm

"Sure. Avery would love that." He smiled softly and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:28 pm

"Alright, so I think Im getting Bruno next Saturday. How is that?" He hadn't notice but while they talked he had wrapped his arms around Joslin's hips and was now slow dancing with him, moving around with their bodies pressed flush together and his hands resting on Joslin's lithe hips.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 pm

"Sounds good to me." He nodded. Luckily he hadn't noticed either.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 pm

"Ill see you then beautiful..." He stole a peck on the cheek, ducking and jogging out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Joslin laughed lightly and shook his head as he continued dancing by himself. He went home later to Avery.
"Hey baby.."
"Hi mwomma!"
"I got you a play date."
"Weally?"
"Mhm." He smiled softly. "With a nice little boy named Bruno."
"Does he have a momma and a daddy?"
"Yes baby but theyre fighting bad. You'll just meet his daddy." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:32 pm

When Saturday came around, yes Chord was at a restaurant waiting with an adorable black haired blue eyed boy in his arms but there was also a man. just a bit smaller than Chord who seemed to be getting on his ass about something.
"You had better that care of him, we all know how much of a fuck up you are.,"
"Not in front of Bruno and yes, I always take care of him."
"And you had better not have him around any bitches."
"I wont."
"An-"
"I WONT, GO AWAY!!"
Ben growled and slapped his exlover in the cheek, stomping his foot.
"Dont you yell at me bitch!!"
Bruno started crying. "Down hwit dawdy!!"
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Joslin walked into the restaurant with a child in his arms.
"Mwomma I'm excited!" Avery clapped his hands.
Joslin smiled sweetly.
"Thats good baby." He had no contacts in today. They scared his baby so he didn't wear them when he was around.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Ben passed them, stomping on his way out of the restaurant.
Chord waved the over, grinning brightly at his hopeful love and the child in his arms.
Bruno blinked, wiping his eyes and putting on a cheerful grin.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Avery smiled as Joslin slid in the seat across from Chord.
"This is Avery." He nodded to the boy with dark black hair and purple eyes just like his mother.
Avery waved happily.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Bruno bounced in his fathers arms, waving back with enthusiasm.
"This is Bruno." Chord nodded, chucking as the boy put a hand over his mouth, leaning over the table to Avery.
"I ish Bwuno!" He announced happily.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 pm

"I ish Abry!" Avery announced.
Joslin chuckled. His bad for giving his child a name they couldn't say.
"He's very energetic..." He smiled at Chord. He was completely different with the children around.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Chord looked up at him for the first time and once again he almost melted, staring into the deep purple depths.
Bruno glanced back at him, then and Joslin and hummed,
"Dawdy. ish I gwetting anoder mwomma?"
Chord glanced down at him, one more time he glimpsed the eyes before shaking his head.
"Not right now babe."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Joslin smiled softly at Bruno as Avery pouted. He'd been hoping Chord would be his new daddy...
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Bruno cocked his head to the side.
"Denn why ish ew gibing him gwoggwy eyes?" The small boy questioned, making Chord chuckle and look away, his face tinted red.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Joslin laughed and reached out, his hand brushing the red cheek.
"Someone's blushing..." he noted with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Need It...
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next