Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Prentiss ducked his head, trying to hide the blush creeping steadily up his neck. "Ztop eet Monsieur, flatteery geets 'ou nowheere." He sounded bubbly, almost like himself for the first time that day.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Xavier laughed softly, hugging the boy to his chest gently.
"You're still just as adorable, you know." He grinned, looking down to Prentiss.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:39 pm

"Of courze mon cherie, I know." He had to be adorable if he were to keep this man interested in him. They stayed the rest of the day in bed, allowing Prentiss to rest as much as he possibly could. By the next morning, when he opened his eyes, the first thing on his mind was Xavier and their first time. He turns, pushing himself up to straddle the mans waist, dropping kisses down onto his face.
He didn't remember forgetting.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:42 pm

"Well you're more touchy than yesterday." Xavier laughed as he opened his eyes, gently taking Prentiss in his arms. He was assuming that this was still the Prentiss who had forgotten him.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Prentiss cocked his head to the side, one of his eye brows arched in confusion.  "Mon amour, I don't zhink I could bee moree touchy with 'ou zhan I waz lazt night." He purred, his lips nipping at the skin just behind Xavier's ear. "But I could try."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:06 pm

"Wait... Prentiss?" He arched an eyebrow, turning to take the boy's face in his hands. Just from looking in his eyes, he could tell the boy remembered him again. Part of him was so angry that Prentiss hadn't warned him and the other part of him wanted his cuddling time that he had been denied of yesterday. He didn't want to ruin that for Prentiss so he just smiled and kissed the boy deeply, hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 pm

"Non Monsieur, eet eez Barneey." The boy laughed softly into the kiss, his cold petal veined fingers caressing the mans cheek. He pulled back, his honey brown eyes narrowing slightly. "What eez wrong?" Xavier had almost seemed surprised.
Why?
Prentiss had gone through this so many times, he simply had a feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:13 pm

"I guess I was still half asleep." Xavier laughed softly. He would confront the boy in a little while. Right now he wanted to bask in the aftermath of their first time...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:18 pm

"Okay." Prentiss gave a sigh of relief, snuggling himself close to Xavier. He had not really noticed they were wearing clothes, even though he remembered going to be without them. "I am zo 'appy. Lazt night waz zhe bezt, amour." He had never thought he would get to fall in love and have his virginity taken by someone he held dear to him. It had been the since best night of his life.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:26 pm

"It was..." Xavier murmured, gently nipping at the boy's neck. "I'm so happy you liked it." He breathed a sigh of relief. He'd been worried he would hurt the boy.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:35 pm

"Oh monsieur, 'ou juzt don't know 'ou much I likeed eet." The boys smile was innocent, even as his hands traveled south down the mans body.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:39 pm

"Then tell me, darling." Xavier murmured, grinning lightly as his hands moved to rest on the boy's hips. "How did you like it?" He spoke into the boy's ear, his lips gently tracing his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:43 pm

"I likeed eet zoh much, I zhink eet zhould bee a daily ritual." The boy's hands were gliding over Xavier's toned abdomen, his mouth opened slightly as he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:46 pm

"I agree." Xavier smirked, leaning forward to take Prentiss's bottom lip in between his teeth before kissing him softly. "I love being so close to you." He sighed contently.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:24 am

"Cloze to mee?" Prentiss laughed softlt as though the thought were absurd. "Oh Zavieer, zonetimeez I vondeer about 'ou." The man continued to throw him off when he says such loving things.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:37 am

"Why? Is it strange that I love you so much?" Xavier laughed softly, running a hand through his lover's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: