HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Of Smiles & Skulls.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Cameron sighed as he took a seat on the couch in the living room, glancing up at his father as the man tried to calm Finn.
Tonight, against his better judgement, Morgue had invited one of his friends from the Freakshow over for dinner. Neither Finn or Cameron was too pleased about this. Cameron just wasn't fond of new people. But Jeremy seemed to really want this friend of his to meet his family, so Cameron didn't try to get out of it.
Jeremy glanced up as there was a knock on the door.
"Just, be nice." He whined at Finn, shooting a glance at his son as well as he made his way to the front door, a moment later returning in the living room with a man at his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Finn scowled instantly at the man. He was taller than morgue, with a solid build. Many would call him sexy, that is, if not for the wicked tattoo's that inhabited every inch of the man. A sketch of his skull, bones, his insides all shown from his skin, like a life sized diagram of the human body.
"Hey." The man smiled, his eyes focused on Finn. He loved Morgue, the man had saved his life. And so now he found he took care of Morgue as much as he could. He worried about him, he had heard about Finn. But the boy made Morgue happy and he had never objected to it. Still though, he was nervous. He didn't want problems with this boy, the kid who had just only laid eyes on him and already looked hateful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Morgue's hopes fell as he noticed Finn's scowl. But then again, he had expected Finn to hate his friend. Morgue loved Kendrick, thought of the boy as a little brother most of the time. He had hoped Finn would like him, but even he knew that the chances of that were slim to none.
While Finn was glaring, on the other hand, Cameron was simply staring. He appeared to be emotionless on the outside but if he hadn't controlled himself, his jaw would have dropped at setting eyes on this stranger. Kendrick was extremely handsome, Cameron thought so even with the tattoos covering every inch of him. The tattoos mesmerized him...
"Guys, this is Kendrick." Jeremy smiled softly, gesturing towards the tattooed man at his side. "Kendrick, this is Finn and this is our son, Cameron." He nodded, pointing towards his lover and their son in turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:05 pm

"Nice to meet you." Kendrick offered his hand to Finn, grunting softly as the boy slapped his hand away. Finn growled viciously, his teeth bared in irritation. "Don'r f*cking touch me KenDick."
Kendrick paused, blinking at the boy as if he were contemplating weather he should strike him or not. What in the hell was this?
He huffed softly, decided to let it go for the moment. Instead he set his eyes on Cameron, hoping the boy was less hazardous as his mother.
"Kendrick." He spoke his name, clarifying it was not 'Kendick', but also in way of greeting. He offered the boy his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:13 pm

"Finn." Jeremy groaned, running a hand through his hair and offering an apology to Kendrick although he'd given the man a warning about Finn.
Cameron glanced to Kendrick as the man turned to him. He blinked once, trying to get up the nerve to speak. He gave a small smile, taking Kendrick's hand and shaking it.
"Nice to meet you, Kendrick." He spoke softly, though making sure to pronounce the man's name correctly, unlike his mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:16 pm

"Pleasures mine." He nodded, his hands instinctively retreating into his pockets after they had shaken. He tried to be discrete, but he could not deny that the boy was gorgeous. His face simply made Kendrick comfortable, in fact, everything about the boy put him at ease.
Finn snapped at Morgue, hissing as he pointed to Kendrick. "He looks f*cking stupid!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Cameron glanced over at hearing Finn's words before looking back to Kendrick.
"I... um, really like your tattoos." He informed, his eyes practically glued to the man's tattoos.
"Finn, be nice." Morgue groaned at his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Finn stared at Cameron, his eye brows furrowed together as he growled in contempt. That mans tattoo's were f*cking sick. What was Cameron thinking?
Kendrick had ignored Finn, his face brightening at the mention of his tattoo's.
"Yeah! I really like em', they kinda set me apart, you know?" He had always hated anything that blended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:51 pm

"They definitely do." Cameron nodded his head. He had the urge to touch them. His eyes ran over every visible inch of Cameron's skin. He smiled softly, ignoring his mother's growling. "Sorry for staring, they're just really... unique." He bit his lower lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:20 pm

"Oh yeah?" Kendrick found himself wearing a smile, rubbing a hand up and down one of his heavily tattooed arms. "Its cool that you like them. I think so anyways. Only the best people like them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:24 pm

"I think they look awesome." Cameron nodded quite fast, realizing he was probably acting stupid but he couldn't help it. He never talked to guys he liked well, he always came across stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Kendrick chuckled softly, falling into comfortable conversation with the boy. "Have you even wanted one? Or do you have one?"
Finn looked to Morgue, vein's bulging in his neck. "That mother f*cker is trying to get into Cameron's pants!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:42 pm

"I don't have any yet, I'd love one though." Cameron smiled. "I've thought about getting one but I just don't think I could pull it off." He shrugged, his eyes soft on the other man.
"Relax, he's just being nice. You should try it sometime." Morgue sighed at his lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 pm

"I think you could! I mean, I wouldnt get anything particularly tough looking if I were you but I think you would look cool with a tattoo." Of course, he loved a tattoo on anyone. But especially Cameron for some reason.
"Yeah. Real f*cking nice. Im telling you, he just wants to f*cking f*ck our son!" The words were hissed out between bared teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:16 pm

"Well thank you." Cameron grinned, his eyes flickering to the floor as he fought off a blush. "Maybe you could help me pick something out sometime." He suggested tentatively.
"You shush." Morgue rolled his eyes at his lover. "How about we go have dinner now." He spoke up this time, speaking to Cameron and Kendrick as well now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:53 pm

"I'd love too." Kendrick glanced up at Morgue, immediately falling into step behind the man. He tended to act like Morgue's puppy, never questioned him. Normally did as he was asked and made sure to keep an eye on him so he was safe.
Finn fell back, his hand latching onto his son's arm.
"What in the holy f*cking hell are you doing? He is the damn enemy Cameron!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 pm

"He's cute." Cameron whispered at his mother, groaning softly. "And nice! Let me talk to him." He whined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:32 pm

"He looks like he will f*cking molest you! And then i'd have to f*cking go to jail because id kill him." Finn glared at the back of Kendrick's head.
If looks could kill....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:41 pm

"He's not going to molest me." Cameron groaned. "Come on, let's go eat dinner and PLEASE don't say anything to him?" Cameron begged, taking his mother's hand and leading him into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 am

"Im not going to f*cking say sh*t to him! I dont want to encourage it." Finn sat down between Kendrick and Cameron, crossing his arms over his chest. He was like a barrier, keeping the heavily tattooed man away from his son.
Kendrick looked to Morgue, silently asking what in the hell was up with Finn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:08 am

Cameron nearly let out a groan as his mother sat in between the two of them.
"I'll get plates, dad. You go ahead and sit down." He murmured, standing up and offering his father his seat beside Finn. Jeremy arched an eyebrow at his son curiously, but took the seat beside Finn, shooting Kendrick a reassuring glance.
"Sorry about him." He patted Finn's shoulder, knowing the man would hit him but he was used to it. He watched as Cameron prepared plates of food, handing one to each of his parents before giving one to Kendrick as well with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:13 am

"Thank you." Kendrick smiled gratefully at Cameron, his nerves refusing to allow him a glace to his other side. He could only imagine the looks he would get being this close to the boy.
"You mother f*cking idiot! Move your ass! Thats Cameron's seat." Finn shoved Morgue's shoulder, snarling as though he were morgue brute than human.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:24 am

"He told me to sit here." Morgue whined at his lover as Cameron took a seat on the opposite side of the table, across from Kendrick. "Stop yelling at me." Jeremy pouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:14 pm

"Ill stop f*cking yelling when you stop trying to let that grungy mother f*cker rape our brat!" The boy cuffed his lover once more on the shoulder, snarling as though he were inhuman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 pm

"He's not going to do anything." Morgue snapped as Cameron's face flushed as his mother yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   

Back to top Go down

Of Smiles & Skulls.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next