Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Smiles & Skulls.

Go down 
+6
Kendrick Knightly
Keegan Keller
Zachariah Torres
Elvis Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Cameron Holloway
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:13 am

"Quit sassing the poor boy." Xavier laughed lightly as he worked, though grinning at his lover.
Cameron to be honest, hadn't even thought of liking Xavier in the way Prentiss did. Of course Xavier was attractive, you'd have to be blind to deny that. And Cameron adored the man's artwork. But while Xavier was the artist, the actual artwork came to life on Kendrick and Cameron would much rather stare at that each and every day.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:20 am

And Kendrick only seemed to have eyes for Cameron. Even now paying the boy more attention than he was paying to Xavier and the needle staining his skin. "Hows it feel to know that your artwork is going to be on him forever?" Elvis asked, though he directed it to Cameron and Xavier because while Cameron had designed the piece, it would be Xavier's work imprinted forever into Kendricks skin.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:24 am

"Just as cool as it always does." Xavier grinned. "I'm still amazed that people trust me to permanently mark their bodies." He chuckled.
"It does feel pretty amazing." Cameron added, smiling softly as he watched Kendrick's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:27 am

"It would suck if I accidently bumped you, yeah." Elvis stood, though upon remembering how famous his mother was for his clumsiness and sat back down. He took much after his mother and did not trust himself around Xavier and Kendrick while art was being made.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:31 am

"It would, so sit down, clumsy." Xavier grinned at his friend softly though. "I'm lucky you haven't done that before. Especially when I did our matching tattoos." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:37 am

Prentiss, who had moved into the back, picked his head up at the mention of matching tattoos. He had never said anything but he had never liked the tattoo his lover adorned since his previous relationship. With a tiny huff he went back to his coffee. He was almost tempted to throw it on Elvis as the man smiled and agreed with Xavier.
"Im glad you didnt. I love my tattoo." It was the only one he had.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:40 am

"Good." Xavier winked. He had been extremely careful when tattooing Elvis, taking extra care to make sure the boy didn't bleed. He continued tattooing a moment before he realized Prentiss had left. "Prentiss!" He whined. "Come back!"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:47 am

"Pizz off." The boy strut past them, coffee in hand as he made his way to the door. A customer had just entered, and he had made it his job to deal with the man while Xavier was working. Gave him something to do so he could ignore his lover and best friend.
"Someone sounds mad, yeah." Elvis snorted, though he was horrified when Prentiss walked past by him, 'accidentally' tripping over his own foot and spilling his freshly brewed coffee all over the man.
"Ooopz." Prentiss had not been injured, already back on his feet as Elvis cried out in pain. His entire chest was scorched.
Still, he was unsure if he needed to be angry or not. He didnt know if Prentiss had meant to do that. All he knew was that it F*cking hurt.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:50 am

"Prentiss!" Xavier snapped. Although Elvis didn't know, Xavier knew his lover and knew the boy had done that on purpose. "That was a shitty thing to do!" He called after his lover, sighing as he concentrated on the tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:52 am

"He did it on purpose?" Elvis blinked at Xavier, standing and making his way after Prentiss.
"Dont you just love them?" Kendrick chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:56 am

"Don't chase my customers away!" Xavier whined after them, shaking his head. "Those two are a pain in my ass." And yet they were the two most important things in his life.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:15 pm

"They are bad for business." Kendrick snickered as he heard the two of them bickering. Elvis was a placid person, and even more so when it came to Prentiss. He demonstrated great patience for the boy, even after he had been assaulted with coffee.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:36 pm

"You two help the customer and come back here to argue!" Xavier whined to them. "I'm going to murder Prentiss tonight, so say your goodbyes now." He joked to Kendrick as he finished up the man's tattoo. "All done!"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Kendrick looked down, immediately being taken by a wide toothy grin. "Its...Damn...Another part of me, finished!" He wooted softly, his eyes never leaving the tattoo. "Thank you, both."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:08 pm

"Anytime, man." Xavier grinned. "Wow, I'm pretty impressive. I did all of that." He winked as he looked over Kendrick's many tattoos. He moved to get Prentiss then as Cameron smiled softly at Kendrick, eyeing the tattoo. "Wow..." He hummed softly, his fingertips just barely brushing over the skin, knowing it would be sore.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:04 pm

"See now, something ill always remember you by." Kendrick chuckled softly at the amazement in the boys eyes. He still felt awe when looking at his body work sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Cameron's stomach stirred with butterflies at this statement, grinning as he nodded his head.
"Yeah... that's pretty amazing." He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:55 am

"Whats even more amazing, is that your going to be at the show on the first day I get to show it off!" He was truly proud of his new work, and even more pleased that it had been designed by Cameron. It just made it...special.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:10 am

"I can't wait." He nodded, looking around. He didn't know what they could do now that the tattoo was done but he knew he wanted to keep spending time with Kendrick... "Do you do anything like my dad does or are you just the guy who looks like a skeleton?" He smiled softly, his eyes still glued to the tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:08 am

"I can eat fire, hold it on my tongue, juggle torches." He sat up, careful of his tender flesh. "I have been trying to get your dad to teach me his ways." But no one could ever do it like Morgue.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:20 am

"Sounds awesome." He grinned, nodding his head. "If dad won't teach you sword swallowing, don't feel bad. He refuses to teach anyone." He chuckled lightly. "He's afraid they'll get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:31 am

"He usually breaks though if I keep at it long enough." Kendrick grinned widely, the very thought of Morgue brightening his spirits. "He is great. And he knows I can handle myself. Besides, if I died he would be lonely at work. I couldnt do that to him."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:34 am

"You're a really sweet guy." Cameron smiled as he shook his head, hair falling into his eyes once more. It felt like he didn't stop smiling with Kendrick around. The man just made him so happy.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:37 am

"I dont think anyones said that to me before." He stood fully, smiling down at Cameron as he stretched. "It almost sounds weird."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:41 am

"You are, though. I just can't see you being mean to anyone. You're always smiling and complimenting people. I like that about you..." Cameron admitted, grasping the man's hand once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Smiles & Skulls.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Cameron/Kendrick-
Jump to: