Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Smiles & Skulls.

Go down 
+6
Kendrick Knightly
Keegan Keller
Zachariah Torres
Elvis Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Cameron Holloway
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:04 pm

"Its just you." He tugged Cameron to the exit, leaving his pay with Prentiss. Once outside, he stopped a moment to enjoy the air. "What do you want to do? We don't have to leave if you dont want, but we can."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:01 pm

"I don't know... I want to spend more time with you though... if that's okay." He added the last part as an afterthought, nodding his head and simply hoping Kendrick did want to spend more time with him. "What do you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:37 pm

"How about, I take you home, and you see me tomorrow at work?" Kendrick winked at him, tugging his hand as he walked. "Make it a date." He chuckled softly, as though he were only kidding.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Cameron nodded reluctantly, smiling at the other man.
"Sounds good." He grinned, slight blush on his cheeks as they made their way back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:02 pm

Kendrick wasnt keen on leaving the boy but he wanted to prepare for tomorrow. He had plans to make and things to consider. Plus he didnt want to be clingy or anything, they werent even dating.
Yet.
He smiled as he dropped Cameron back off to his home, walking the boy to the door. "So, you WILL be there tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:04 pm

"Of course." Cameron nodded with a soft smile. "I'll come down with dad tomorrow." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:56 pm

"See you then." He bent down, almost hesitant, but he never stopped. His lips brushed across Cameron's cheek, a silent bidding of goodnight. He turned back to his vehicle to get ready for the next day.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:05 pm

Cameron's eyes went wide, a hand coming to brush over the spot where he'd been kissed. Then, with a goofy grin he entered the home, glancing around to see if his parents were still up.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Finn was sitting on the couch, curled into its corner as though he had been there for a while. In truth he had been waiting there since his son had left. He had fallen asleep, but at the sound of the door his eyes had flown open.
"Cameron? What in the f*ck?" The boy pushed himself up, making his way over to his child. "He was f*cking good to you right? Ill rape his ass with a knife if he hurt you." His hands were on the boys shoulders, gently turning him this way and that, checking him out.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Cameron simply grinned wider, hugging his mother tight.
"He was great, mom." He reassured the man. "He was so sweet and he let me draw his next tattoo and he wants me to come see him at the freakshow tomorrow." He spoke faster than usual as he hugged his mother, grinning brightly.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Finn emitted a soft growl, his teeth bared as the thought of Kendrick. The man had wanted Morgue, failed to get him and was now going for their child.
At least his baby was happy though, it was rare Cameron smiled so wide.
Finn couldnt help but smile back.
"You like that mother f*cker...You really like him..." He didnt understand, and he was sure he would kill him if something happened to his son, but for now he would let Cameron call the shots.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 pm

"I like him a lot, mom." Cameron murmured, nodding his head. He loved seeing his mother smile. "And you know I don't like people often." Only Killian and Kendrick. "Do you think he's got a thing for dad, though?" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 pm

"I know he f*cking did.  Thats why im so dead damn against him."  Finn cross his arms over his chest, visibly bristling.  Never did he lie to Cameron, about anything.  Before knowing Morgue was married, he had come to the home with followers for him.  He had been going to ask Jeremy out, but Finn had answered the door and put an end to that.
It was never spoke of again.
"That was a long time ago.  Plus, your f*cking hotter than your dad."  He hoped Kendrick had let Morgue go, he wanted the man to be Camerons only if he son really wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:43 pm

Cameron smiled softly, appreciating the honesty.
"Well I don't know if I'm hotter, but I'm going to hope he likes me anyways." He nodded, pecking his mother's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:16 pm

"He has too, he was f*cking all over you today." Finn wrapped an arm around Cameron's waist, leading the boy into his room. Once he had shut the door, he took a seat on the bed. "So how the f*ck did the tattoo thing go?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:23 pm

"It went great, momma." He smiled, leaning into his mother's shoulder. "I mean, I know I'm alright at drawing but he actually got it tattooed on him... my drawing is going to be on him forever. It's just really cool, you know." He grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:48 pm

"Tsk." Finn's upper lip curled, though stopped so it could fall upon the crown of Cameron's head. "I'd let you draw something to f*cking tattoo on me. I don't give a f*ck what it is."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:55 pm

"I know you would. But you're my mom.. you're supposed to love me and everything I do. I just met Kendrick and the fact that he trusted my work enough to make it permanently on himself... it just meant a lot to me." He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:01 am

Finn huffed as his crossed his arms over his chest, almost as though he were pouting. "Well, your work is f*cking good. Any damn body would be proud to have you design something for them." It was rare for him to compliment someone so openly but he had more faith in his child than he ever had in anyone.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 am

Cameron smiled softly, kissing Finn's cheek gently.
"I love you mom." He sighed. "It's nice that you believe in me."
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Finn snorted at the comment, his eyes boring into his son. Cameron was a good person, and at times he had wished for him a better mother figure. Finn understood he wasnt the type to be loving or supportive, it was his fault and his child paid for it. The man cursed under his breath, rubbing the back of his neck as he urged himself to be...nurturing.
"I f*cking love you too Cameron." He pressed up, his lips gently grazing Cameron's cheek. "And no matter what, im behind you. Ill do anything f*cking thing for you, okay?" He crossed his arms over his chest, huffing softly as always after one of his outbursts.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:12 am

Cameron blinked, clearly shocked by these words although he was trying not to show it to avoid angering Finn. He knew Finn loved him, but the man never showed it like this.
"Thank you, momma... I love you too." He smiled sweetly. "And I know you'd do anything for me, I'd do the same for you." He nodded, hugging his mother close.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Finn allowed himself a smile as his son hugged him, for once in his life glad for human contact. "Alright, lets not get too f*cking sentimental. Next thing you know we'll be like damn Mathias." The man stepped back, clearing his throat.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Cameron laughed softly.
"No one wants that." He joked as he pulled back. "Well... are you going to come to dad's show tomorrow night with me?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:58 pm

"You know I f*cking hate to spoil your father but yeah, ill be there if you want." He would have gone anyways though, it was rare he missed one of Morgue's shows, just in case something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Smiles & Skulls.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Cameron/Kendrick-
Jump to: