Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Days of Disaster.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:28 am

Finn couldn't even remember why they were arguing, but they were and he was getting angrier and angrier every moment he spent in his lovers presence. "I f*ucking hate you Jeremy!"   The boy spat, shoving Morgue violently as the man was cursed. Finn had never been tolerable in the mornings.
Of at any other time.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:35 am

Morgue was never one to get angered easily. But for some reason, Finn was truly getting to him today. He simply shook his head, taking a step backwards to avoid getting even angrier. He didn't want to lose his temper.
"Finn... shut the fuck up." Morgue sighed, running a hand through his long blonde hair. He was one of the only people normally who could handle Finn's temper without getting pissed himself. But not today. "I'm just leaving, alright?" He snapped after a moment. He truly hated arguing with Finn but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:46 am

"F* cking go then! I said I f*cking hate you! I damn well mean it! So you f*cking go and I wont f*cking be here when you get back!" Finn had never known when to quit. He pushed forward, fist striking out to graze Morgue's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 am

Morgue's hand flew up in response although he didn't hit the boy. He simply grabbed Finn's wrist, gritting his teeth tightly.
"Goodbye. We'll be home soon." He murmured, his words coming off softly through his nearly closed mouth. "I want you to be here when I get home, okay? We can fix this later. I just... can't right now." Morgue tried to calm himself as he pulled away from his lover, slowly moving for the door.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:03 am

"F*cking cant? Thats bullshit. Your just f*cking...." Finn hesitated momentarily, as though reconsidering his words. Morgue was leaving, like he had been told to. There was no possible way Finn was asking him to stay. "Your a damn coward ." The boy couldnt look away though, unable to shake the feeling that something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:06 am

"I'll be back after the show, I'm going to be late anyway." Morgue sighed, shaking his head. "Bye." And with that, he turned, heading out of the door. A moment later, Cameron's head popped in the door.
"Momma, are you okay?" He frowned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:14 am

"Im f*cking fine Cameron. Get the hell out." Finn had curled himself up on the bed, his back facing the door. He didn't want the boy to see him. Not that he was crying or anything pitiful like that, but his heart did ache.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:15 am

"Mom, come on." Cameron sighed, moving to sit beside the man on the bed, hugging him tightly. He refused to leave the house with the man mad at him. "I love you, okay? I'll be home soon."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:25 am

"I might f* cking not be." Finn was only angry though , making empty threats as he always did when it came to Morgue and his son. "I love you too Cameron." The man forced himself up, giving his son a troubled sigh. " Every damn thing will be f*cking fine when you get home." Finn paused, wrapping his arm around Cameron. "Take care of that dickhead you call your father. Dont let him choke on a mother f*cking blade." Finn could deny it all he wanted but his love for Morgue could be seen in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:29 am

"Of course, mom." Cameron smiled softly, kissing the man's cheek. "Goodbye!" He gave the man one more hug before heading off to catch up with his father who was already out in the car.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:31 am

Finn flopped back onto the bed, reaching for his phone on the night stand. He laid a moment, almost tempted to call Jeremy. Instead he found his finger dancing on the dial pad, to the rhythm of Zach's number.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:34 am

Zach heard the phone ring and nearly ignored it, being he was wrist deep in someone's stomach at the moment. But when he noticed who it was, he retrieved the phone and answered, the phone held in between his shoulder and ear as he continued to work.
"Finn? What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:46 am

"Marilyn's a bitch! What are you f*cking doing?" He could faintly hear someone crying out in pain. "F*ck that, I know what your damn doing." Finn sat up, kicking his feet off side the bed. "Give the bitch a break and come the hell over." Though it should have been a question, from Finn it came as a demand.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:52 am

"Only because you asked so nicely." Zach rolled his eyes lightly although he truly didn't mind. He enjoyed spending time with Finn, being the boy was one of his only friends. "But I'll be over soon, just going to clean up first." He nodded before hanging up the phone.
And true to his word he had arrived within fifteen minutes, entering the home like he owned it rather than knocking.
"Finn!" He called.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:05 am

"Come the hell in here!" Finn called from Morgue's room. "And calm the f*ck down!" The mans head appeared from behind Morgue's door. "Finn!" He called out, mocking his friend with an amused snort. He bullied everyone he loved, it was just Finn showing affection.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:14 am

"You're a dick." Zach rolled his eyes, smirking lightly as he approached his friend, shutting the door behind him. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:18 am

"To not f*cking be alone!" The man huffed irritably as he fell back onto the bed. "I don't have anyone else I want to f*cking deal with right now." Zach was the obvious choice.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 am

"That's understandable, I'm the only one that can stand you anyways." Zach grinned, sitting on the bed beside the boy. "So what are you and freakshow fighting about now?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:36 am

Finn exhaled heavily, his face softening as he thought about it. "F*cking Jeremy wants to be married." He said the mans name with care, though there was a bitterness looming in his voice. "I dont want strings anymore attached than we already f*cking are." If Jeremy ever needed to leave him, there would be no papers to sign. I would be easier. But if they were married...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:40 am

"And you're fighting over this?" Zach arched an eyebrow. "You're weird." But honestly he understood how the boy felt. He never planned on marrying either for the same reasons. They were both fucked up and didn't want anyone stuck with them.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:46 am

"Cameron makes it hard enough if something were to f* cking happen." He was glad the boy seemed to be able to handle himself. Finn knew he was strong, Cameron was his son after all. "I damn told Jeremy from the start, this f*cking sh*t would not fly."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:51 am

"Maybe try explaining it to him nicely, ya know? I know you're not good at doing things nicely, but he probably doesn't understand and just thinks you don't care about him enough." Zach nodded his head, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:57 am

"What! I f*cking gave him Cameron! And im still f*cking here!" The man huffed, though he reached for his phone. "Imma f*cking fix this sh*t!" He took a moment, looking over to Zach. "He is f*cking working. Should I text his ass, call and leave a message? What the f*ck do i do?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:59 am

"Call and leave a message. And be nice!" Zach nodded firmly, nudging him gently. "Don't swear or anything."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:15 am

"No f*cking swearing? What the hell for?" Finn groaned yet resigned himself. Jeremy would be upset all day and Finn... Didnt want that. More than anything he wanted Jeremy to be happy.
"Im going to try." The man took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before hitting dial. As the beep sounded, Finn couldnt help himself, he did something he had never done before after a fight.
"Jeremy, im really sorry for this morning." He was slow, careful not to curse. "I..." He swallowed thickly, eyes flickering to Zach.
He could trust him.
"You shouldnt be angry at me for not wanting to marry you though. If we broke up, it would be hard for you to sign papers and deal with court. Plus this way if it has to end, it can be quick. Ill just leave if you ever dont want me around, and it will be easier...I would marry you if all I had to worry about was me. Its better for us this way. Better for you ." Finn's next words were shaky, but unmistakable. "I love you, Jeremy."
He snapped the phone shut, looking over to Zach blankly.
"How'd it f *cking go? Nice e-f*cking-nough for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Days of Disaster. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. Empty

Back to top Go down

Days of Disaster.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next