Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiss me hard before you go.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Kiss me hard before you go. Empty
PostSubject: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Trever cursed softly, groaning as he fell into his work table. Already he could feel the effects of the serum, like his insides were on fire, melting into his stomach. Lurching forward, he heaved, choking up a tar like substance. It was rancid, sticking to his teeth as Trever continued to cough it up. Something was wrong, he knew. He had seen it work on a b*tch before, it had been slow and painful, so horrible Trever had simply put the kid out of their misery. He thought he had fixed it, he had been so sure he hadn't thought twice about testing it on himself.
Distantly he thought that if Zach had been here this wouldn't have happened, Zach wouldn't have let him do this.
It was climbing, he felt as though his left arm was being eaten alive, his eye as traveling down to find his veins blackening, the lines like ink branching as though they were roots on is arm.
He was going to die.
There was a thump as he hit his knees, panic flashing through him. What would happen to Toni and his babies? Who would protect them? And Zach, who would be there for Zach when no one else was? And Barry...
Trever cursed himself again, his fingers curling into his hair as he tried to get a grip on himself. This worked slow. It was excruciating but it gave him time. He needed to make sure someone would watch out for Toni, before anything. He would say goodbye to the boy.
And then....Trever looked over to his phone, reaching out with the arm that had yet to be taken by the toxins. He dialed Zach's number, hesitating only slightly before hitting call.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:32 pm

As always when Trever called Zach, the boy answered on the first ring. Trever rarely called him just to talk, texts were sufficient for that. So Zach didn't mess around when the man would call him, knowing it had to be important.
"Hey Trever, are you okay?" He answered. He normally answered like this as well because he didn't know what he would do if Trever answered no to that question.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:41 pm

There was silence over the line as Trever tried to figure out how to answer that. He didnt want to scare Zach, but there was no way around that with what he needed the boy to do. "Zach," his voice was tight with pain. "Listen, an experiment isnt going so well..." He grunted, looking down to the inky blackness that continued up his veins into his blood. He laughed softly, groaning as he slumped over onto the floor. "Sh* t I cant take this..."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:49 pm

"Trever?" Zach blinked, his voice already showing worry. "What are you talking about? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:12 pm

"I f*cked up."  His voice was something terrible, raw with pain.  It was a strange thing, for Trever to truly be uncomfortable with pain, but he had never felt anything like this.  He couldnt even begin to think of how to describe it.  He also couldnt breath he hurt so badly. "And im dying, and it damn..."  He grit his teeth, momentarily disabled as the black crept further up his arm.  "I need to figure out what to do with Toni, and the kids...I need you  Zach."  He knew it was over, and if he wasnt able to see the boy one more time he didnt think he could stand it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:41 pm

"Shit, Trever." Zach's heart began to race in his panic as he grabbed his jacket. "Wh-where are you? At home? I'm coming, okay?" He spoke very fast, his voice getting higher like it normally did when he was scared.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:08 pm

"Calm down." Trever struggled out a laugh, hid heart warming at the thought of how much Zach cared for him. It almost distracted him from the pain.
Almost.
"Im at home, ill be here. Dont rush too hard." He would hate for Zach to get hurt trying to t get to him. "Im going to maybe call Toni in here and talk to him...Send him to Rhett or Barry..." He could he heard coughing, more of the slimy black substance pelting the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:12 pm

"Alright, I'm coming. I love you." Zach spoke quickly, adding the last sentence just in case he didn't make it there in time. With that he hung up the phone, running as fast as he could outside to his car.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Trever took his time in moving, at first he wasnt sure if he could do it but he had made it almost to his and Toni's bedroom.
"Doll face?" Trever called out, leaning heavily on the door frame for support. He wanted to get Toni out of the house as soon as possible, he didnt think the boy could take seeing him this way. It was only going to get worse.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:32 pm

"Trever?" Toni questioned as he stepped out of the room, looking to his lover and immediately noticing how sick he was. "Oh! Are you okay?" The boy rushed to his side with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Trever sighed softly, one of his arms moving to pull Toni into his chest. "Im afraid im not okay." His fingers ran through the boys hair. "I dont think im going to live through this, and I want to take you and the kids somewhere." They couldnt be here while he was dying. "Im going to call Barry." Blaine would know how to take care of Toni, and Barry could protect them. Trever had to know his family would be taken care of, it was the only way he could have any peace.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:56 pm

"B-but Trever... are you sure? You're... you're going to die?" Toni blinked, his big eyes wide like a deer caught in the headlights. "Y-you can't..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Trever opened his mouth as though to speak, though immediately clamped it back shut, turning away from Toni just as he began retching. More of the tar spilled from his lips, his body trembling as he fought to keep himself up. Everything was spinning, and at one point he thought maybe he would pass out. "Dollface....Im sorry." Trever straightened himself, wiping his mouth with the back of his arm. He didnt want Toni seeing this, he had to be strong for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Toni trembled lightly.
"I-I... I'll miss you." He reached out to hug his lover tight, kissing the corner of his mouth gently, careful not to touch the tar in case it was contagious. "I'll go get the kids." He whispered, his lower lip trembling as he head the front door open.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:14 pm

"Ill miss you too." Trever smiled at the boy, kissing the back of his hand. "I love you dollface, remember okay?" Toni would be okay, the boy was stronger than people gave him credit for. He was a survivor. Trever looked up as he heard the door, nodding down at Toni. "Im going to call Barry. Grab anything you'll need for at least two days." He wanted everything to be cleaned in the home when his family came back, no evidence he had died there. Trever steadied himself, pushing off from the door frame on wobbly legs.
"Zach?" He called, doubling over as he felt more tar riding in his throat. The blackness was already beginning in his other arm.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:20 pm

"Trever?" Zach asked, running towards the sound of the man's voice. When he found him, he immediately pushed him against the nearest wall gently, looking over him carefully. "Shit, what did you do?" He cursed as he noticed the black spreading through the man's veins.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:27 pm

"I ripped the tag off a mattress." Trever laughed softly, his head tilted back as he rested against the wall. "I had thought i'd fixed the one serum that we used a while ago, the one that had been so aggressive when I used it on that kid, the one I had to kill because he was suffering so bad. I used it on myself, I was so sure it worked." The smile dropped from the mans face. "I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:54 pm

"You fucking ass." Zach groaned, running a hand through his hair as he lifted the man into his arms and carried him back into the room. "M-maybe I can fix it fast enough." He nodded furiously, looking around to try and figure out how to fix this although he could barely think at all with his heart pounding in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:59 pm

"Dont waste your time Zach."  Trever shook his head, the first thing he had tried to do was find a cure, but there was no making one.  He had finally accepted the fact that he had screwed himself over. "I've tried finding a cure, anything."  He shook, reaching up to his face.  He felt wetness there. Bringing his hand back he gave a tiny  whine, the black tar coating his fingers.  It was seeping from his nose, darker as it was mixed with his blood. "Sh*t."  He looked over to Zach, giving a shuddering sigh. "Come over here." He reached for the boy, hand trembling in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 pm

"Trever..." Zach sighed heavily as he moved to the man's side, grasping his hand. His eyes watered lightly as he looked down at Trever. "I could still try..." He feebly looked back at the supplies they had. "It's a slow death... I might have time..."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 pm

"I don 't think it can be done, and instead of trying to save me I want you too..." Trever couldnt help but smile, squeezing Zach's hand tightly. "Take my mind off of this pain." He had never gone a day without missing the way he and Zach used to touch. He let the boy play with him, whatever Zach wanted to do to him. He loved it, couldnt think if a better way to die.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:43 pm

"A-are you sure, Trever?" Zach trembled lightly, reaching out to caress the man's cheek gently. "I love you.." He sighed softly, pressing his face to the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:02 pm

"I love you too." Trever's fingers rubbed circles at the base of Zach's neck. "Thats why I want you to do this. I want you with me."
Til the end.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:05 pm

"Okay..." Zach nodded. "Whatever you want." If Trever was going to die in pain, at least he could make it the enjoyable kind. Zach pressed his lips to the man's jaw line gently, before pulling back to examine the man's tools.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:12 pm

"You know where everything is." Trever grimaced as he felt his arm loosing feeling. He didnt even know it was there from his elbow down. "Havent you missed this Zach?" He was trying to distract himself by talking to the boy, allowing himself to love Zach, completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss me hard before you go.   Kiss me hard before you go. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiss me hard before you go.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next