Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

His Bitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

His Bitch Empty
PostSubject: His Bitch   His Bitch EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 am

Trever growled softly, his eyes narrowed on the man standing in the middle of his living room.
"How in the hell did you get in here?"
"Its not hard Trever, I would have thought you would have made it more difficult but apparently you have gotten a bit dull since being with me."
Trever snorted. "No! I just don't have to use anything because everyone is scare of me now and you should be too!"
"Well im not..." Perry stepped forward, his broad shoulders squared.
Trever sank back.
"Get out..."
"No. You know I wont leave until I have what I want."
"What do you want?" Trever asked tentatively, as much as he hated it, he knew his eyes held fear.
"I want a bitch."
Trever gave a small nod. "My bitches are outside...."
"I want a special bitch."
"Aiden is in the first pin..." Trever nodded, cursing himself as he heard his heart thundering in his chest.
"No....Not Aiden...I want that bitch." He nodded over to Trever's bed room, the man's eyes widening as he noticed Toni peeking at them from their bed room.
"No." Trever snapped quickly, stepping up to Perry. "He is not a bitch."
"He will be when I get a hold of him."
"No Perry....I would rather you take me, just leave him alone." Trever was ready to get down on his knees and beg for his Toni.
"Nah, he looks fun...And I love fucking with you." Perry started to the room, only to Have Trever tackle him, punch him in the face and run. Yes Trever darted into the room, slamming and locking the door.
He was met with Toni frightened face.
Trever put his back to the door, pressing it closed even as Perry began banging on it.
Joss and Dalton started screaming.
Toni's eyes were wide and afraid, his body trembling with fear.
"T-Trever, whats going on?"
"Nothing Toni, Listen to me baby, I need you to do something for me. Can you do something for me?" Trever's hands resting on the boys shoulders.
"Y-Yes..." Toni whimpered, reaching out to hug his lover,
"Take the kids, slip out the window, go to Barry's and you hide. Tell Barry I asked him to protect you for me okay?" Trever pressed him close, his own body trembling.
"B-But Trever...."
"No buts Toni. Do it for me..."
There was a pause while Toni kissed Trever, long and passionate before he did as he was told, running around the room and grabbing his kids, slipping out the window and into the night.
The door was being broken and splintered apart, but Trever held until he knew Toni was far away before letting go, and allowing the door to be broken down.
The sounds that issued from the home were loud and left no room for wondering what was going on.
Perry Toretto was making Trever Murdock his bitch.
If Gabriel Johnson could see....He probably wouldnt even get a strange satisfaction from seeing Trever done like this..see all the torture in his big green eyes...
It was truly painful to see...
Back to top Go down

His Bitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Art Works :: Ficlets-
Jump to: