HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A howl in the void.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:48 pm

"I heard your heart beat spike, and then I smelled your blood. I followed it to you." Roman moved to sit on the side of the table. He had been afraid, never having run so fast in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:20 pm

"How did you hear it from that far away and pick it out from everyone else's?" Zach frowned lightly. "Were you... listening to me?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 pm

"Well...not exactly. I always hear your heart, louder than mine, no matter how far apart we are its always there." He understood it as a sign he had found a mate but he was ignoring it for now. "I know that sounds creepy but, it just a werewolf thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Zach blinked, tilting his head.
"Is that normal for... werewolves?" He questioned. He wasn't sure if it should be creepy or flattering in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:39 pm

"Under certain circumstances." Roman groaned softly, not wanting to explain about how he was thinking of Zach as his...possible mate. It had never happened to him before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:44 pm

"What circumstances?" Zach smiled softly. "You're not saying something. Come on, spit it out." He nudged him lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:15 am

"Not now." They had never even kissed. There was no way in hell he was going to tell the boy about a werewolf and its mate. "You just need to rest for right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 am

"No fair." Zach sighed, shaking his head. "But I do want some rest." He yawned. "You're telling me sometime though... preferably in the morning." He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:39 am

"Can't all have what we want." Roman stood, glancing back to the door. 'Where do you want me to take you so you can sleep?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:48 am

"If you hand me..." Zach paused, glancing around the room until he found what he wanted. "Those crutches, I can take myself up to Trever's guest room for the night." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:01 am

Roman grabbed the crutches, keeping them in hand as he used his other arm to scoop Zach up. He cradled the boy against his chest. "I know you dont like me doing all this for you, but just bare with me for now." He could never let his mate be burdened, especially when injured. It was instict to nurture the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:11 am

"Goddamnit." Zach groaned as he was lifted. "I don't know why you think you have to care for me like an infant but I'm going to murder you if you don't stop." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:31 am

"I would say give it your best shot, but I dont think I liked being electrocuted." Roman snorted as he made his way from the room, starting up the stairs to the guest bed room. "I'll stop bothering you after your healed a little."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:34 am

Around halfway up the stairs, Zach gave up and leaned into the man, smirking softly as he spoke.
"Well you're the one who was laughing at my attempts to hurt you. I had to kick it up a notch." He chuckled lightly. "I'd murder you a different way though." He reassured, reaching to pat his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:51 am

"How would you kill me?" Roman cocked a brow as he looked down at the boy. He wondered if Zach had maybe already imagined killiang him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:55 am

"Gently." Zach spoke simply. "Killing isn't a hateful thing to me... I know that sounds crazy." He shook his head. "But me saying I want to kill you isn't a bad thing." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:58 am

"Then when I die, I hope its by your hand." Roman chuckled as he reached the top of the stairs, feeling accomplished to hear Zach wanted to kill him.
As long as it was a good thing.
Roman kicked the door open, leaning the crutches against the wall and setting Zach down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:03 am

"Thank you." Zach nodded, leaning up to kiss his cheek again. He laid back down with a small smile. "Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:50 am

"Night." Roman stepped out of the room, allowing the door to click shut behind him. The man sat down right outside the door, making himself comfortable so he could better guard Zach's door. He would wait until he could hear Zach sleeping, then he would reclaim the boys stolen property.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 am

Zach waited a moment, realizing that Roman was still there when he didn't hear the man going down the stairs. He may not have heightened senses like Roman but he still could sense when people were near. He simply rolled his eyes though and turned over, asleep within minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:34 pm

By the time Zach awoke the next morning his wallet and his phone were sitting on the night stand. Roman was gone, but showed up through the guest window later in the day. Ever since then, a day did not pass without Zach getting at least one visit from Roman everyday. The man never stayed the night, but he was always there to help Zach, Especially when it came time for the boy to begin walking again. It was on the day that Zach had managed to go without using his crutches once that Roman slipped. He had been trying to keep his distance, not rush the boy, but Zach had been walking and smiling.
Roman didn't know what had come over him. He had leaned into the boy, catching his face and covering his lips, cutting off whatever Zach had been saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Zach's eyes widened upon their lips touching. He froze, though a moment later, his hand came up to rest on the man's cheek and he returned the kiss, slowly but surely. He pulled back, hand still on Roman's cheek.
"Why did you do that?" He smiled lightly, eyes on the man's lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:42 pm

"Your healing." Roman rested their foreheads together, his large hands resting on the boys waist. "My mate is healing." It was said softer, almost in a croon. His head dropping so he could nuzzle the crook of the boys neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:47 pm

Zach felt a shiver run down his spine. Roman was so... different. The man cared for him like no one had before. Trever loved him of course, so had Elvis. But Elvis hadn't been strong enough to care for Zach. And Trever knew Zach could care for himself. Roman treated Zach like something precious, helped him with everything. And while part of Zach hated it, another part that he didn't like to acknowledge loved it. That part of Zach loved the feeling of being... loved.
"Your what?" He questioned gently, body tense as he gently placed his arms around Roman's broad shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Roman cleared his throat, taking a step back as though recoiling. The last thing he wanted to do was spring this on Zach at the wrong time and get rejected. "Later." He had not meant to let it slip, but the relief had been overwhelming, seeing the boy happy and able to walk. He had been hearing Zach's heart for....He wasnt even sure how long. And he had sensed when the boy had gotten depressed, for he had felt it too, and to see him happy...He had let it slip.
"Ill tell you more later,okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   

Back to top Go down

A howl in the void.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next