HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A howl in the void.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:17 am

"I was jumped. There were two guys. They hit me in the knee with a bat, I think. I hit my head off of the side of that building. They stole my wallet and my phone, but that's it." He shook his head lightly, eyes locked on Roman's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Roman's face was contorted in rage, his fangs bared as he promised himself he would make them pay. He was going to try to get the wallet and phone too. Zach didnt deserve this. "You will damn call me and ill walk you home next time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:07 pm

"You're not my body guard." Zach sighed. "I can handle myself, just fine." Still, he hung onto Roman, his arms around the man's neck as he was carried. He might be able to handle himself, but being taken care of did feel nice... on occasion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:20 pm

"I know you can handle yourself, obviously." The werewolf landed in front of Trever's home. He wanted to be more than just the boys body guard, but as Zach said, Roman wasnt his anything. "You should think about it though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:22 pm

"Sure, I'll think about it." Zach shook his head, leaning to knock on the front door. "Trever!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Trever wqas at the door in seconds, sounds of stomping being heard as though the man had run. "Zach?" Trever gasped as he took in the obvious break in the boys leg. "Oh baby." Trever lead Roman back to his special room, wanting to hold Zach himself but knowing by the look on Roman's face that would not happen. Roman placed the boy on the table, though never let up on the hold he had on the break. "How do you feel?" He asked the boy gruffly, his eyes watching Trever as he paced about the room, collecting supplies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:47 pm

"I feel fine, Roman." Zach rolled his eyes. "Now, take your hand off of it. I'm here now, I'm safe." He reached down to tug on the man's large hand although it didn't really have an effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:53 pm

"Your safe." Roman repeated, but his hand refused to budge. He was latched onto the boy, shaking his head at any attempt Zach made to stop him.
"Alright, im going to have to Xray it and then figure out how to place the bone." Trever brought his machine out, working on taking a photo of the boys broken bone without Roman's hand getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 pm

"That would probably be a hell of a lot easier if a certain fleabag moved their hand." Zach muttered softly, although his own hand was placed on Roman's shoulder, finding that he wanted to be touching him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Roman growled softly, moving his head just enough so the break was exposed. His hand never left Zach though, and he never once let up on the leeching. Trever worked with his machine, watching Roman carefully. He was thankful for the man, knowing he would be more panicked himself if it were Zach who was in pain.
"You just shut up and be glad your not hurting." Roman's eyes were on the crook of the boys neck. He felt the extreme need to nuzzle him there, smell him and feel his skin, be close enough to feel his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:13 pm

"I'd rather be hurting than watch you hurting, asshole, that's the point." Zach snapped before looking away, realizing that he had said more than he wanted to. He went silent, watching Trever work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Roman watched the boy intently, deciding he couldnt stand it anymore. He leaned forward, his head dropping to Zach's shoulder. He buried his nose in the boys neck, inhaling deeply, calming himself. "I know how you feel, believe me." Roman crooned at the thought of Zach not wanting him hurt. "You remember when you first met me, all you wanted to do was cause me pain. I think i've grown on you." He was smiling, his teeth brushing Zach's neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:27 pm

Zach's eye widened at first, at having this boy so close to him, pressed against his neck. But he relaxed quickly, realizing he didn't mind, not at all.
"Maybe." He spoke softly. He did not want to feel for anyone again, like he had Elvis. But he was also realizing that he didn't have a choice in the matter. Zach was falling for Roman and there was nothing he could do to stop it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:57 pm

"I know you two are having a moment, but I need to place Zach's knee." Trever looked between the two of them, watching as Roman drew back and stood, concentrating hard on the pain draining into his arm.
"Whenever your ready Zach."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:00 pm

"I'm ready." Zach nodded simply, his heart still pounding with the realization he'd just made. "Go ahead, Trever." He looked to Roman, wishing the man would let go, but also noticing that it felt nice to have someone willing to take the pain for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:07 pm

Trever allowed Roman a deep breath before he pressed into Zach's leg, his fingers forcing the boys bones to realign. Roman's jaw was tight, trying not to be obvious about the pain. He was thankful Zach was allowing this, he would hate for the boy to hurt this badly. And to make it worse Zach was totally innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Zach took hold of Roman's free hand, squeezing gently, just enough to comfort him. He pressed his head into the man's leg, all he could reach from this position.
"Thank you..." He murmured lightly, glancing down to Trever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:43 pm

Roman found a smile for the boy, though made sure not to lose his concentration of Zach's leg. After placing the bone, Trever found a split for it, wrapping it to make sure it stayed put.
"I think you'll be fine." He stated once finished, kissing Zach's forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:53 pm

"Thank you Trever." Zach smiled softly at the man before looking to Roman. "Now you can really let go." He reassured, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:23 pm

"I could." Roman's eyes crinkled as he smiled. "But I dont really want to. Your just going to have to live with that." The man proceeded to wrap his other arm around Zach's waist, resting his cheek against the boys thigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Zach blushed lightly, an unusual occurrence for him as he grumbled softly.
"You're kind of annoying you know?" He shook his head, although it was clear from the look in his eyes and the red on his cheeks that he didn't really believe this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:22 pm

"You've made that clear." Roman pushed himself up more, where he was able to nuzzle Zach's side. "And I think i've made it clear that I dont care. Live with it."
Trever was laughing at Zach's pink cheeks from the door way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:29 pm

"Thank you..." Zach sighed in defeat, though he allowed himself to glare at Trever in the doorway. It was hard for him to accept help, but he really did appreciate Roman taking his pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:09 pm

"Do you want to pay me back?" Roman sat up, a wide toothy grin on his face. "Lay one on me." He tapped one of his scruffy cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:24 pm

"Only because you saved me a night of sitting out in that alley." Zach smirked, reluctantly leaning over and pressing his lips to the man's cheek. "How did you find me so fast, anyways?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   

Back to top Go down

A howl in the void.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next