Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Wake Me Up

Go down 
+2
Roman Roden
Azazel Blair
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 am

"I don't really need it, yeah." Elvis offered in a low whine, twitching as he felt Izzy's hand on him. He couldn't believe he was about to be with the king of the jungle, with Izzy. "I just need you right now." His stomach fluttered as he prepared himself. He hadn't bottomed since Xavier, it almost seemed like the first time all over again.
Better though, with Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:49 am

"Well you can have me after I prep you." Izzy smiled softly up at the other boy. "Just relax. I'll do it quickly." He reassured as a single finger slipped inside of the boy's hole, gently pushing deeper, stroking his walls.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:05 am

Elvis reached out to palm himself, groaning at the unusual feeling of penetration. "Its been a while, yeah." The boy's eyes stayed on Izzy, taking him in from the strong curves of his biceps to the slender proding fingers, dizzy watching them breech him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:08 am

"I can tell..." Izzy nodded slowly as a second finger joined the first. He crooked them inside of Elvis's passage, stretching him out as he looked into the boy's eyes. "Are you sure you want this, Elvis? We can wait... maybe prep you a little each night.." It was obvious the man cared. He didn't want to hurt Elvis, no matter how bad he wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:19 am

"Oh dude, no." Elvis propped himself up on his elbows, shaking his head in protest. "This is okay, yeah. Promise." For someone with such a small psin tolerence, he did shoot up regularly. Elvis could handke this, especially with Azazel taking such care not to hurt him. "Its just uncomfortable right now yeah, it gets better."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:21 am

"I know it does. I just don't want to force you into anything." Izzy explained, working his fingers inside of the boy, spreading them apart slowly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:39 am

"Azazel." Elvis had never used the mans first name before, but he did it now tenderly while reaching to caress the mans face. "I want this. Being this close to you is something i've dreamed about ever since that first night we spent together, yeah. I just loved the way you smiled and held yourself. So honest and confused if others are not. Even about not believing in love yeah, you don't sugar coat it and I respect that yeah. Everything about you." Elvis fell back onto the bed, his eyes steady on Izzy. "I know so much, just watching and listening..." Loving. "I want to know more, like the sounds you make yeah. How you move and breath, the way you use your fingers and the positions you like." It was obvious Elvis had spent a lot of time with Izzy weighing heavy on his mind, especially when he had been trying to get clean of the drugs.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:43 am

Izzy watched the boy closely as he spoke, though he nearly cringed at the boy's use of his full name.
"Okay, darling..." He kissed him gently as he withdrew his fingers, squirting more lubricant into his hand and running it over his erection, making sure he would be extremely slick so as to give Elvis the least possible amount of pain.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Elvis laid back, closing his eyes and staying quiet. He felt like he had said something wrong, but he wasn't sure what. He spread his legs farther apart to give Izzy more room, breathing deeply and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:43 pm

Izzy leaned in to kiss Elvis deeply before pulling back. He gripped his member tight, aligning it with Elvis's entrance before slowly pushing in until he was completely sheathed inside the boy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:54 pm

Elvis held his breath as he was pushed into, his eyes fluttering open so he could see Azazel. His hands moved to wrap around the mans neck, supporting the boy so he could watch Izzy's movements. He let out a breathless groan once Azazel was fully inside, his heart pounding in his ears as he adjusted around the man,
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:06 pm

"Are you okay?" Izzy murmured softly, looking down on Elvis with lust filled eyes. "You feel amazing." He let out a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:32 pm

"Im okay, yeah." Elvis's walls were twitching, struggling to adjust around Azazel. Elvis pressed a hand to his chest, reminding himself to breath. "Oh God.... ". The boy tipped his head back, green eyes darker and glazed with desire. "Move, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Izzy stared at the boy for another moment before deciding he was okay. He placed his hands on the bed on either side of Elvis's head, bracing himself as he withdrew his member from Elvis's unbearably tight entrance before slowly thrusting back in. The pace was slow at first, sweet.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:09 am

"Oh, Izzy." Elvis grunted as the man entered him, pushing back against Azazel everytime the man moved forward. "Ngh." He couldn't form words, gasping everytime Azazel was fully inside him. He liked the slow pace, feeling the slow stretch and burn turned him on more.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:15 am

"Elvis." Izzy allowed himself to moan softly, losing himself in the pleasure Elvis brought him. Most people assumed since he had sex with so many people, he must just be in it for himself. But Izzy liked to think he was a decent lover. He watched Elvis closely, making sure the boy was okay after every thrust before he let himself enjoy it. He sped up his pace but only slightly, just enough to get a rhythm going, grunting softly as he leaned down, lips pressing against Elvis's neck.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 am

"Sh*t." Elvis could honestly never remember feeling so overwhelmed by pleasure, the lips on his neck sending goosebumps rising down his spine as Azazel sped up. For a moment he didn't remember his name, so lost in Izzy that he was the only thing in the world. He wanted to say the mans name, something, but all he could get out were mangled curses of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:53 am

Izzy's arms found their way around Elvis's torso, hugging the boy to his chest tightly. His muscles tightened with each thrust, rippling lightly against the boy's back. He wasn't quiet but his moans were just long pleasured sounds, no words leaving his mouth as he gently nipped at the other man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:04 am

Elvis found himself clutching at Izzy, his arms pressing him close and allowing his fingers to grip his shoulder blades. He was short of breath, dizzy with all of the different pleasures. Elvis wanted so badly to focus on Azazel, burn the mans image into his mind, but he couldn't even see straight. His legs wrapped around the mans waist, pushing izzy deeper and deeper with every thrust. Tears gathered in the corner if his eyes as his prostrate was struck.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:07 am

Izzy aimed for the man's prostate each time he entered the boy, holding him close.
"You feel so good." He groaned in Elvis's ear, his stomach warming with his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:25 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah,". Elvis spoke with every pant, reaching down to stroke himself in time with Izzy's thrusts. His body felt like it was on fire, and he found himself arching into his hand as Izzy continued prodding his prostate. A tear slipped down his cheek and he cursed, so close to release it was painful.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:29 am

Izzy gently nudged Elvis's hand out of the way, his own hand wrapping around Elvis's erection.
"Come on, darling." He wet his lips as he picked up his pace even more, to get them both over that edge.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:52 am

"Izzy, yeah!" Elvis's breath caught in his throat as he reached his climax. His back arched, release spilling into the boys hand.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:59 am

"Elvis!" Izzy's groan was loud when he reached his climax, giving one final thrust as he came deep inside of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Elvis let out a long whine as he felt Izzy's release spurting inside of him, clutching the man desperately before falling limp into the pillows. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears, and all he wanted to do was tell Izzy how much he loved him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Wake Me Up   Don't Wake Me Up - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Wake Me Up
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next