HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's Gonna Be Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:24 pm

"Don't worry I haven't had one really either." He nodded. "Casual ones but never anything real." He looked over at the other boy, offering a light smirk. He could sense that the boy was embarrassed and he automatically felt the need to calm him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:46 pm

"You haven't had real relationships and now you want one with a whore?" Apollo's laugh echoed through the home, his eye bright with his smile. He leaned over onto Jesse, resting his head on the mans shoulder. "One extreme to another. I dig, daddy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:01 pm

"Pretty much." Jesse chuckled softly, glancing down at the boy. "You're actually taking this extremely well." He noted. He was pleased the boy didn't seem to still be shocked at the fact that werewolves were real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:15 pm

"What else am I supposed to do? You grow fangs and claws! And you track people down by their heart beats. I don't need anymore proof. And something told me that even if I didn't want to, i'd wind up here somehow. I take what I can get." This was better than sleeping on the streets, or with that sleazy man from the hotel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:19 pm

"I don't know, I'm just glad you're not freaking out or anything." He smiled lightly. "And you're right, you would have ended up here anyway." He'd been waiting for what felt like forever to find his mate and now that he had, he wasn't letting him go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:36 pm

"Does it feel different? Having me around?" Apollo still wasn't sure what had driven the man to this. Everyone wants love, but from a whore like him? Mate or not, he didn't see why Jesse was so intent on having him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:40 pm

"It does actually. Just looking at you, I can tell you're... right." He nodded slowly, trying to think of the words. "It's hard to explain. It's like... there was a part of me that wasn't there yet and I didn't really notice it before but now that you're here, you've filled that spot and I can't remember how I dealt with it being empty for so long." He was satisfied with this explanation, although nothing could really convey how it felt to someone who didn't know. "I know it sounds crazy. I don't love you yet, you just... complete me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:50 pm

"Is that right daddy? I complete you?" The boy threw a leg to the other side of Jesse's lap, straddling the man like he did his motorcycle. "How sweet." His hands rested on the mans shoulders, thumbs massaging circles into the mans skin. "Do you really think you can handle me, baby?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Jesse couldn't help but chuckle as he glanced up at the other boy. It did feel right to have this boy with him. He glanced to the boy's hands on his shoulders and couldn't help himself, he reached down and took Apollo's hands in his own. Even something small like that, he wanted to be in control of the situation.
"I know I can." He smirked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:11 am

"Is there liquor in the house?" Apollo allowed the man to hold his hands, thinking nothing of it. He had some men who bought him and only wanted to do weird things like hold hands or brush his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:13 am

"There is." Jesse nodded. He wouldn't consider himself an alcoholic, being that he didn't need it, but he drank rather often. "I'll show you to the kitchen." He stood from the couch, lifting Apollo with him, carrying the boy down a short hall and into the kitchen. It was stocked with plenty of cooking equipment, most of which had never been used. "Help yourself." He gestured to the fridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:22 am

Apollo opened the refrigerator, scanning the contents before pulling out a beer. "I like Pabst blue ribbon." He popped the top, taking a swig of the beer before turning his attention back to Jesse. "Can we sit on the roof? Suns going down." Apollo liked doing little things such as watching sunsets and star gazing, proud to be named after a God, a son of Zeus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:27 am

"Sure thing." Jesse nodded. "I've got a perfect spot for that." He flashed a smile, grabbing a beer for himself before he led the boy further into the home until he arrived at one of the rooms that was empty, no use for it. However, this had the largest window with the easiest access to the roof. He hoisted the window open, stepping out onto the ledge. He'd done this a few times before and it came easy to him now, especially with his strength. He looked up and grabbed onto the edge of the roof, pulling himself up with ease before hanging back down and offering his hands to Apollo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 am

"Show off!" Apollo took the mans hands, holding them tightly as he was lifted up onto the roof. "Thank you, daddy." The boy pressed a kiss to Jesse's cheek, dropping to dangle his legs over the edge of the roof, tilting his beer up and watching the bright colors of the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:46 am

Jesse chuckled, leaning back on the rooftop as he opened his own bottle.
"I can't help I'm strong." He smirked, looking to the other boy. He was quite cute, really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:51 am

Apollo swung his feet, beer in his lap as he turned to look at Jesse. "Talk to me. Im lonely." The way he spoke, dreamy and soft, almost sounded sad. "I want to know all about you, daddy. Your life and your dreams.." The boy leaned closer, his smile impish. "Your deepest darkest secrets."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:52 am

"How about you start first?" Jesse smiled lightly, looking the boy over. "Tell me something about yourself and then I'll tell you something." He nodded, taking a swig of his beer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:58 am

"I smoke. Marlboro Red, lights." Something easy and simple to start off. "But I only smoke after sex. Only an hour after sex." He lifted his drink to his lips, taking another sip as he waited on Jesse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 am

"That's specific." Jesse nodded his head. "Um," He paused, thinking of something interesting he could say. "I get pretty violent during sex and I have to get in the shower right after I've finished." He was never sure why. He got violent and angry while screwing and the water calmed him down nicely afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:11 am

"So cuddling is out then? Hell." Apollo clicked his tongue in disappointment, his finger circling the lip of his bottle. "Your going to have to fix that, maybe not after sex but I require weekly cuddling. Especially with you. Your hot." The boy winked, rocking himself as though he couldnt keep still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:14 am

"I'm not a big cuddler but I guess I could make an exception." The man teased gently. Truth be told, he actually loved cuddling with people, but he would never admit it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:19 am

"Do it now then, daddy." Apollo scooted closer, situating himself between Jesse's legs so he could lean back into the mans chest. "Cuddle me." He pulled Jesse's arms so they were around his waist, holding them there and settling into the embrace. "And tell me more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:22 am

Jesse normally would have protested to someone he didn't know so well touching him so much, but he didn't mind at all with Apollo. It felt like he had known him for years. He placed his hands on the boy's stomach, arms around him, holding him lightly.
"I got my first motorcycle when I was sixteen." He informed, knowing it probably wasn't very interesting, but Apollo had seemed to like his motorcycle before. "I could barely ride it a few feet without crashing." He chuckled, shaking his head. He had gotten much better at driving since then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:28 am

"I bet you were adorable. I love watching people learn to ride, they are always so accomplished when they finally manage." His hands rested ontop of Jesse's, rubbing gently over the mans knuckles. "I never learned to drive one myself. I always wanted to though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:31 am

"Maybe I could teach you." Jesse nodded, a crooked smile on his face. "Now your turn, tell me something." He nudged him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next