HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's Gonna Be Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:43 am

"Im not very interesting...." Apollo tilted his head up, lips brushing just under Jesse's chin. "I've been in love once. Really in love." His smile was wistful, and the next time he reached for his beer he took larger gulps and finished it off. "Obviously its over but for a while.." He hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:46 am

"Tell me about it." Jesse hummed, suddenly very curious. He wanted to know everything there was to know about Apollo. "What was the guy like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:56 am

"He was very charming." Apollo clasped his hands together, twiddling his thumbs as he spoke. "His name was Carter, he was nothing like you." Apollo loved many different types of men, so it wasn't a bad thing Jesse and Carter were so different. "Carter was rich, and treated me like you expect a gentlemen to treat a lady. Bought me anything I wanted, and his smile. God when Carter smiled at me." Apollo twisted a diamond ring on one of his fingers, remembering Carter had given it to him. "He wasn't very strong, or all that manly, but I loved him anyways...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:00 am

Just from the description, Jesse could tell that this Carter did not sound like the type of person he would get along with. In fact, it sounded like the type of guy he would hate. But he smiled softly, nodding his head.
"He sounds like you really cared for him." He spoke quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:08 am

"I did. I still do." Apollo sighed softly. "I think i'll miss him forever. Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky." He extended his hand, wiggling his fingers as if he were waving to the clouds. "But its not as bad with you around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:14 am

"That's good." He nodded to Apollo, watching him. "I kind of know how you feel. I think I loved a guy before, but I never really told him. I thought it was stupid to love him because I knew he wasn't going to be my true love." He trailed off, glancing up to the stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:21 am

"Oh daddy, never over look love. Life is sweet, let it be good. Wasn't it nice while it lasted? I wouldn't trade my time in with Carter for anything." Apollo stole a glance back at Jesse, loneliness standing in his eyes. "Do you wish you told him you loved him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:26 am

"I don't know." Jesse admitted. "I still don't even know if I really did love him, you know? We were never really together, just sex mostly. He's my best friend, even still, so if you ever meet him, don't tell." He smirked gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:40 am

Apollo squeaked softly, smiling widely back at Jesse. "You trusted me with a deepest darkest secret! Now were getting somewhere!" The boy moved so he was chest to chest with Jesse, still sitting in the mans lap. "See that? Thats called bonding daddy, we did that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:52 am

Jesse couldn't help but laugh, smiling down at the boy.
"Yeah, well you still owe me a secret now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:21 am

"Do I daddy?" Apollo was resting against Jesse, his head just under the mans chin. "I don't really have secrets, I never had anyone to hide things from." No one ever wanted to get to know him, he was only a prostitute. "But anything you ask I can answer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:40 pm

"Well..." Jesse thought this over. "What made you start being a prostitute?" He questioned. His voice wasn't judging the boy, only curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:22 pm

"Oh, that." Apollo paused a moment, his eyes dropping back down to his empty beer bottle. "When I was really young my dad died. Ma was really heart broken about it, and she started going down. She started drinking and doing weird drugs, and after a while she started bringing home men." The boy looked up to the stars, reaching up to trace constellations as he spoke. "When I was ten she remarried, to a man named Michael. By the time I was eleven Michael had a habit of visiting my room when my mom was knocked out on drugs. I told ma, showed her bruises and everything but she asked Michael and he said I was lying because I had daddy issues." He shrugged. "Anyways, ma said I was a liar and get pissed whenever I mentioned it so I stopped talking about it. When I was thirteen I started keeping my dads gun under my pillow, the one I have now. And when I was fifteen I finally couldnt take it anymore and I shot Michael three times in the face, then I ran away." Apollo was back to twiddling his thumbs in his lap. "I was walking down the road, starving, had no where to go, and a man in a blue Pontiac stopped me and offered me one hundred bucks to spend the night with him. I accepted and I have lived that way ever since."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:31 pm

"Sounds like a rough life, babe." Jesse nodded as he listened to the story. He wasn't a sensitive man but he couldn't help but feel for the other boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:33 pm

"No daddy, life is sweet. I don't regret it." Apollo had met some amazing people through the years, people who helped him survive. "I like what I do, its never boring and plus I get whatever I want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Jesse smiled lightly.
"Well I'm glad you're happy with it." He shrugged, finishing off his own beer. "So... You think you might like to stick around here for a while?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:35 pm

"I might stay for a day or two, you never know daddy." Apollo was used to moving around with every different men, spending the night with them and being dropped off at random in whatever city they happened to be in. "I like you though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:20 pm

"Well good, I like you too." Jesse smirked, pressing the boy a bit closer to him. He really did like his company and he finally felt right after discovering his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:05 am

"Wanna take me somewhere daddy?" Apollo pushed himself up, offering a hand down to Jesse. "We could go skinny dipping. Do things that frighten the fish." The boy took a moment to laugh at himself. "Really though. Or we could stay here and I could get to know you better. You could even show me more of the house, like whatever bedroom you like sleeping in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:21 pm

"I've got a hot tub if you're into that skinny dipping thing." Jesse laughed softly, taking the boy's hand although he didn't really use it to pull himself up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:22 am

"Im into whatever your into daddy. You have me for the night, free of charge." Apollo winked at Jesse, his face highlighted by the moon as he smiled. The only other people to ever touch him without having to pay were Carter and his stepfather. It was an honor in his book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:30 am

"I'll show you to the hot tub." He grinned as he lowered himself back down through the window, reaching out to grab Apollo and pull him down as well. He wouldn't mind a relaxing night in the hot tub getting to know this boy even if he didn't plan on doing anything just yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:40 pm

"Okay." Apollo kept a hold on Jesse's hand, in awe of how the man moved. He supposed it was because of the werewolf thing, but no matter what he enjoyed watching. "Come on daddy, lets get naked." He was laughing, tugging Jesse out of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Jesse did move different, swiftly as he held onto Apollo's hand. He led the boy through the home, chuckling softly. He was happy tonight, happier than he'd been in a while. They finally arrived out back where the deck and hot tub were. He let Apollo go to slip his shirt off, turning the jets on in the tub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Apollo was excited, not paying as much attention to his movements. He wound up naked before Jesse had finished taking off his shirt, when normally he would have made a show of taking his clothes off. Apollo felt more himself around Jesse, not having to put up a sexy front. "You'll have to excuse me daddy, i've never been in a hot tub."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Gonna Be Love   

Back to top Go down

It's Gonna Be Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next