Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relapse&Recovery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:36 am

"Just know I love you, okay darling?" Xavier sighed, looking down at Elvis, running his fingers through the soft red curls.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:32 am

Elvis only responded with a snort, leaning heavily against Xavier as though he were exhausted. He wished he could believe Xavier really loved him, but Elvis was almost positive that ship had sailed. Prentiss was Xaviers heart now, Elvis was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:34 am

"I'm sorry I hurt you." Xavier said again. It was all he could do, even though he'd said it several times already. "I really am." His lips rested against the boy's forehead softly.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:34 pm

"Yeah." Elvis turned back to the wheel, placing his hands on it and looking ahead. "Thanks, I guess. I'll see ya later." Sorry or not, he still didn't want to breath the same air as Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 pm

"Elvis... You're still mad." Xavier sighed. "What can I do to make it up to you? Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 pm

"Dude, just forget it and let me go." Elvis grit his teeth, knuckles white on the wheel. "How would you feel if I broke up with you because you were sick? What if you heard me telling Azazel I did it because once you have AIDS you always have AIDS! How the f*ck would you feel yeah?!" And the thing was, Elvis could recover. AIDS were until death, and still he had stayed with Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Xavier's face fell as he looked at the other boy.
"Well I didn't really have a damn choice in having AIDS now did I?" He shook his head. It was clear Elvis had hit a nerve. "And you didn't even fucking want to get clean when I was with you."
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:04 pm

"You don't f*cking know what I wanted yeah, you didn't stick around long enough to find out. You act like I asked for this sh*t, so f*ck you. Get out, yeah. I didn't want any of this sh*t! But I did it, and it got out of control and I needed help and I had no one to turn to! But you know something? I have Izzy. So f*ck off Xavier." Elvis was breathing hard, his heart pounding in his chest. He hadn't meant for anything to happen with the drugs. He had just been at Mack's, and there had been some guys over and one thing led to the next.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:08 pm

"I've made mistakes, Elvis! I'm not fucking perfect! But I'm here and I'm trying to fix it and I'm sorry, alright?!" Xavier exclaimed, hands tightened into fists now by his sides?
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:13 pm

"Alright! I said alright! But understand I want you to piss off, yeah." Elvis hated arguing with Xavier, no matter how angry he was. "It just sucks okay? Let it go...yeah."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:21 pm

"I know it sucks, but I don't want us to be like this Elvis." Xavier sighed, trying to calm himself. "I don't want you to hate me, I don't want to fight, I don't want to make you feel like shit."
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Elvis ran his fingers through his hair, cursing softly as his chest ached.  "Xavier, you know I love you yeah.  Your my Captain Hook, I could never hate you." A sigh passed his lips, his shoulders slumped in defeat.  "But just being around you hurts...When we broke up I missed you and it hurt.  You got with Prentiss and I got with Zach, and it still hurt. Even now...And it doesnt help that Prentiss is always rubbing it in my face yeah. How you love him more....And the drug thing...Man, I just need a break..."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:31 pm

"I'll talk to Prentiss about that, but I don't want a break, Elvis. You're like my best friend, babe." He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relapse&Recovery   Relapse&Recovery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relapse&Recovery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2