Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodsport

Go down 
+2
Bane Jardine
Ajax MacCraith
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Ajax gave a sigh of relief as the tattoo gun came to a stop. Setting it aside he moved to get a mirror, aiming at the fresh tattoo on his clients arm. The proud smile they wore told him he had done well. "Alright, step right this way to check out and you're free to go." Ajax pointed them over to Prentiss where they would pay. That had been his third customer of the day, and he was looking forward to closing time. His head ached from the constant buzzing of his tattoo gun, that brought with it the constant whisperes of the dead. He was already putting away his equipment when he heard the chime on the door rattle with another customer.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Justin Argent entered the shop with a smile on his face as he glanced around. He had been planning on getting a tattoo for a while now, but he still wasn't quite sure what he would get. He peeked around as he waited for someone who seemed to work here.
"AJ, you got this one?" Xavier called out, glancing up from the backpiece he was currently tattooing on a young woman.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:43 pm

"I do if you're paying extra." Ajax snorted as he began unloading his kit again. He tried not to think about it, his focus moving back to the man at the door. "Huh?" Ajax blinked at the customer, or...customers? Ajax hd to rub his eyes, not sure if he was seeing properly. Behind the first boy was a second, a perfect copy of the first. "Nevermind Xavier, this is on me. I want one." Ajax cleared his voice, his face brightening with a smile as he stepped over to the twins. "Hello, im Ajax MacCraith and welcome to our shop! How can I help you...and you." His eyes roamed them critically, searching for even the slightest difference. "Wow, talk about having your own clone. Thats rad."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Justin laughed softly.
"Yeah, we get that a lot. It's nice to meet you Ajax." He nodded, extending a hand to the tattoo artist. "I'm Justin, and the nerd behind me is my brother Jason." He often enjoyed teasing his brother but truly, the boy was his best friend. "I'm looking to get a tattoo, obviously, but I'm not quite sure what I want just yet. Do you have examples or anything of your work I could look at?" He smiled. The second he laid eyes on Ajax, something just felt... right. As if everything had fallen into place suddenly, it was strange.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:22 pm

"I have a book, come with me and i'll show you." Ajax took Justin's hand, intent on having one of these boys. Having a play toy took his mind off of the horrors he normally faced when alone. "So, do you know what kind of tattoo your going for?" He lead Justin over to his work place, picking a book from the table and handing it to him. "I think something Tribal would look good right about here." Ajax's fingers danced down the mans spine, settling on the middle of his back to trace an invisible tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:35 pm

"I was thinking something tribal." Justin grinned, nodding his head. He felt goosebumps on his arms when Ajax touched his back. "Let's see what you've got." He sat the book down, flipping through the pages and looking through designs.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:04 pm

Ajax's book was filled with dark tribal style drawings, along with many mythical sketches. "I can do just about anything, you just tell me what you want." He went to his gun, cleaning it so he would be ready to start when Justin was. "But if you don't like my work you can always wait on Xavier." The less he had to use his gun the better.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:12 pm

"Your work looks beautiful." Justin smiled. And the boy's work wasn't the only thing that was beautiful, of course. Justin was immediately attracted to him. "I'm thinking something like this." He pointed at a simple design in the book, offering it to Ajax. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:58 pm

"I think that would look great on you." Ajax's lips twisted into a smirk as he took his book, examining the tattoo. "But, you know what I think would look better on you?" His eyes glinted with mischief as he stepped closer, his breath hot on Justin's neck. "Me."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:04 pm

"Oh yeah?" Justin grinned slyly as he reached to take one of the boy's hands, swinging it gently with his own. "Well I'll tell you what, you give me this tattoo and then we can see if you're right about that second part, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:12 pm

"Hell yeah." Ajax left the boy with a wink, moving to position his work chair. "Go ahead and sit down, we'll get this show on the road." He took his sketch of the tattoo, readying it to be copied onto Justin's skin. "Where do you want it babe?"
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:18 pm

"On my back, like you suggested." Justin smirked as he slid out of his shirt, hanging it over a chair and sitting backwards on the chair so his back was out facing Ajax.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:05 am

"Ooh, nice." Ajax couldn't help but take a second to admire the boys back. The way he could see all the muscles there, especially when Justin moved he found it attractive, sexy. He pressed the tattoo design into Justin's back, working until he was able to peel away his guideline. "Alright, looks like im ready! How about you bae? You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:30 am

"Ready as I'll ever be." Justin smiled back at the tattoo artist before preparing himself for the tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:24 am

Ajax pulled his chair up, taking a moment to prepare himself before clicking on his tattoo gun. As soon as the buzxing vegan he could hear them, the voices of the dead. He couldn't nake out what they were saying but they were there, they were always there. The man bared in his teeth in consentration, the tattoo gun falling on skin for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:29 am

Justin barely moved when the tattooing began, more focused on listening to Ajax's heartbeat. It had suddenly spiked when he started tattooing. He thought it was strange but he figured it might be stressful for the boy, putting something forever on someone's skin, and so he left it go, simply listening.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:04 pm

"Uhm." Ajax struggled for something to talk about, the voices rising as the tattoo came along. He didn't want to listen to them, but at this point they were getting so loud he couldn't think. "How are you doing? So far so Good ?" His eyes remained focused on his work, above all else trying to assure a quality tattoo, even if he felt as though his hands were shaking.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:18 pm

"I'm just fine." Justin smiled. "Are you alright? You look worried." Justin frowned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:30 pm

"Im not worried babe, just trying to focus so you're not f*cked for life." The conversation made it easier, and even though Ajax couldn't relax it was enough. "So tell me about you, what do you like? Other than me."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:02 pm

"Well I could do that, but I'm sure a beautiful boy such as yourself is much more interesting. So tell me about yourself, Ajax." Justin grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:55 pm

"Oh well, there isn't much to tell. Most of my time is spent at this shop and at home." He was always exahusted after a day of dealing with the voices. And even when he was asleep he was continuously plagued by nightmares. "I like mythical anything, and I hate being all by myself in my big bed." Ajax clicked his tongue, his tattoo gun running smoothly over Justin's skin.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:15 pm

"Pretty boy like you, all alone at night? I'm sure you could fix that without much effort." Justin smirked, barely noticing the pain of the needle penetrating his skin.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:41 pm

"Oh baby I plan to, tonight." His grin was sly and impish, the flirting obvious in his voice. "Like water beds bae?"
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

"Only if I'm sharing them with a beautiful boy next to me." Justin responded without a pause, his smile soft. Justin was a flirt, but this boy seemed to be more than just a slut like the normal people who flirted back with him, Justin liked him already.
Back to top Go down
Ajax MacCraith

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:44 pm

"Keep talking like that and you can look forward to spending the night with me." Ajax's eyes never moved from his work but he was smiling. "Hell, I didn't know anyone could out flirt Xavier." The man was a natural flirt. "You're so great, how did the universe come up with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloodsport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodsport
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Justin/Apollo-
Jump to: