HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Light Of The Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Light Of The Morning   Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:05 am

Sterling entered his Alpha's home with a bright smile on his face and his mate on his arm. All of the pack were gathered today, not to mention a couple of friends that had been invited as well.
Justin had arrived just behind his brother with his friend Ajax by his side.
"Don't get scared now." He teased. "They're not all the big bad wolf. Just Jesse, maybe." He immediately locked his gaze on Apollo across the room, already planning how he would approach the boy later on.
Sterling leaned up to kiss his lover before they went their separate ways. They both loved all, or at least most of the pack, but each of them had their own set of closer friends to see. For Sterling, that was Apollo.
He darted off to the boy's side before he caught a glimpse of Mathias standing beside his brother towards the back of the room.
"MATHIAS!" He beamed and without warning he was jumping into the man's arms, hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:30 am

"Oh boo, don't worry about me. This is a dream come true." Ajax had always adored mythology, but never once thought any of it was real. Especially werewolfs.
Apollo smirked upon noticing Justin, winking and blowing him a kiss. He glanced back to his lover, gears turning on how he was going to get away for a while.
Mathias's arms wrapped familiarly around Sterling as though they were meant to be there. "Hey Sterling!" The large man pressed him close, only to yelp when Finn's fist connected with his side. "Mathias you stupid sonofva bitch! Put that mother f*cker down before he cuts your ass." The smaller of the two brothers snapped like a true member of the pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:37 am

"Yeah?" Justin grinned at the boy. "It's more of a damn nightmare for me." He snickered. Of course, he loved the pack, but they wouldn't be a real family if they didn't irritate each other sometimes. He caught eyes with Apollo, grinning slyly. "You know, one of these days, I'm going to hit that over there and I might get murdered for it but damn, it'll be worth it." He nodded, arm around his friend's shoulders.
Sterling smiled as he got down from Mathias's arms, squeezing the man's hand gently.
"Finn, have you missed me?" Sterling blew the boy a kiss. Finn had never liked him, but instead of retaliating with more hatred, he'd much rather just piss him off by being kind or flirting more with Mathias.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 am

"Why? Isn't he human? Whats the fun in that?" Ajax didn't see anything especially interesting about the boy. "Oh shit! Do you wanna die?" The tattoo artist gaped as he noticed Apollo had made himself comfortable in Jesse's lap.
"Yeah shit eater, i've missed having your f*cking whore ass around. Mathias has been too damn happy for too damn long. Its f*cking wonderful you're here to rain your cunt stink down on him." Finn scowled at the wolf, further irritated when Mathias's jaw jutted out as he proclaimed Sterling was not a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:17 am

"He's just so..." Justin trailed off before simply groaning. "And Jason would kill me if I tried anything, even before Jesse could get to me." The boy pouted, moving to lay his head on Ajax's shoulder, unintentionally getting his scent. "Hmm... you smell nice happy." He smiled softly, patting Ajax on the back.
As they spoke of Apollo, Jesse was holding the boy tight to him, lips against his mate's neck.
"You look beautiful today." He murmured in Apollo's ear, pressing him even closer. Jesse had two moods when it came to Apollo: 1) You're annoying the hell out of me, and 2) You are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen and you're all mine. Today happened to be the latter of the two options.
"You say that a lot and yet the only one I've seen make him unhappy is you." Sterling shrugged this off lightly, merely leaning up to kiss Mathias's cheek. He then smiled back at Finn. "You can call me a whore, but it's not my fault all you've ever gotten is the scrawny, pale, circus freak."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 am

"Well im with you, arent I? You always make me happy dipshit, even when you're jizzing over that boy." Ajax dropped a kiss into the werewolfs hair.
"Oh daddy, I look beautiful everyday. All for you." Apollo twisted himself in Jesse's lap, lips brushing over the mans neck, his breath hot on skin. "Because baby you're the bestest. I can't slip up or I might lose you." He smacked his lips, pressinh them just behind Jesse's ear. "And how sad would that be?"
"Don't you f*cking talk trash about Jeremy you two bit shit eating mother fucking donkey's ass!" Finn lunged himself at Sterling, swinging only to be intercepted by Mathias. The large man held his brother tightly, pleading for Finn to calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:10 am

"You could never lose me." Jesse purred gently, claws slipping out only to gently clutch Apollo closer to him. "It'd be like half of me died." He smirked, stroking a hand through his mate's hair.
Sterling shifted the second Finn had lunged, claws out and ready to defend himself if he had to.
"It's alright Mathias, he doesn't scare me." Sterling growled. Finn seemed to scare everyone, but he had never scared Sterling. Sterling enjoyed being able to defend himself.
Jordan was to one side of the room, practicing his control over his shift with Roman while Chandler and Zach watched. Zach was not fond of some of the new editions to the pack, more specifically, Sterling and Jordan. Well, he was simply not fond of anyone that much of a threat to him being around Roman so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am

Apollo cooed softly, hair on back of his neck standing when he felt Jesse 's claws. "Daddy, I don't know what to do with you." The man changed like the weather. "One day you want me, one day you don't". The boy hummed, index finger drawing hearts on the mans chest.
Finn continued to simply curse, struggling against Mathias until the mans bottom lip began to tremble. "Oh don't you start crying shit for brains!" Finn smacked Mathias atop his head, calming when Mathias stopped. The large man took a deep breath, looking back to Sterling with almost child like eyes. "Im not worried about you being scared of him! I dont want you to hurt him!"
Finn protested Sterling being a threat, but they turned into curses at Mathias as he had yet to let go.
"We probably need to go..." Mathias sighed softly, disappointed with the loss of his night.
Roman was smiling with pride, reaching out to pat Jordan on the back. "Good job." The kid was learning.
Chandler grunted, his eyes never leaving Roman as the man touched his lover. He radiated jealousy but kept quiet, letting Jordan have his moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:57 am

"Yeah, well..." Jesse did not quite know how to respond, only smirking. What Apollo said was true of course. "I guess I can only hope you put up with me anyway." He chuckled.
Sterling was back to human immediately, his eyes showing regret.
"I'm sorry." It was sincere as he looked to Mathias. He had a tendency to forget that just because he hated Finn did not mean Mathias did, it was his brother after all. "You don't have to go, I'll just leave you two alone." He sighed, getting on his tip toes to kiss the man's cheek once more. "I just came to say I missed you, anyways." He murmured.
Jordan was full of pride, though it did not last long. He could smell the jealousy radiating from both Zach and Chandler, he wondered if Roman could too. He aimed his thoughts toward Chandler as he took a seat on the floor, informing Roman he could use a break.
"Did you know jealousy is my favorite smell on you?" He flashed a smile in his lover's direction, although he hadn't spoken out loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:11 am

Apollo arched a brow in amusement.  "Oh my man, you don't really give me a choice in the matter."  His cheek rested against the mans shoulder.  "But I guess thats okay.  You can be the boss daddy." Apoll's lips brushed the mans neck.  He did love Jesse,  but not always.  Sometimes he hated the man but at this point he was resigned to it.
"Oh for f*cks sake! Im out!"  Finn shoved himself away from Mathias, flipping the pair a bird on his way out.
Mathias sighed after his brother, shaking his head before wrapping an arm around Sterling.  "Thank you for not hurting him."  Finn could get home, Mathias was staying with Sterling. "Sorry about Finny."  He caressed the boys cheek.  "I've missed you too."
Chandler's jaw went slack, red coloring his cheeks.  "Piss off tender foot! Smell your own ass."  The man whined, rubbing the back of his neck.  He had been caught red handed but he couldnt help himself, Roman needed to keep his filthy paws off of Jordan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:18 am

Jesse frowned lightly.
"I don't want it to be like that..." He murmured. "I don't want you to feel like I'm making you stay. Do you want to stay?" He arched an eyebrow.
"I'm sorry for pissing him off, although it seems like he's always pissed off." Sterling nodded, smiling gently at Mathias's touch. "I just figured I'd come say hi, it's been a while." Finn be damned, Sterling was happy to see his old friend once more.
Jordan could not help but laugh at his lover's look of embarrassment, lunging forward to bring Chandler down to the floor with him, hands reaching out for whatever Chandler decided was most cold at this moment.
"Did you know Zach doesn't like me?" He hummed softly as he thought the words, looking over to the dreadlocked boy who had found his way into Roman's arms. "Well, of course you do, I guess, reading minds and all..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:35 am

"Would you really let me go if I said no baby?" Apollo traced the mans stubble, caressing Jesse's cheek with the back of his hand. "This is how it is daddy. Sometimes I do want to leave, I think about it a lot, sometimes plan how ill do it but then, I dunno. I remember my main man." He pressed their lips together in a chaste kiss. "But even if I did leave i'd come back to you. Always daddy." Sometimes he simply feels unwanted by his lover and that is foreign to him. He was named for the gods, made to be enjoyed and loved.
"Yeah, Finn 's just like that." It was actually embarrassing but Mathias ignored it, lost in Sterlings eyes. "How have you been? Why dont you come see me more?"
Chandler smirked up at his lover, tongue moving to wet his lips. "Its because of how much time you spend with that flea bag mate of his." The man slipped his hands up Jordan's shirt, fingers funning playfully over the coyote's sides. "But he doesnt have to worry, you're too good for Roman. All mine." He pressed up, lips locking onto Jordan's neck, just under his ear where his tongue danced over skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:44 am

"No." Jesse admitted. "But I'd try to fix it." He frowned as he listened to the boy explain things. "I don't mean to make you feel like that." He caressed the boy's cheek gently with a clawed hand, kissing his temple gently.
"I've been great." Sterling smiled brightly up at the other boy. "And I'm sorry I don't see you more often, pack stuff takes up a lot of time, I guess." He continued to stand on his tiptoes. He was not that short, only a few inches shorter than Mathias, but he liked being able to look in the man's eyes. "And how about you?"
Jordan's arms hooked around Chandler's neck, fingers carding through the man's hair. He whined at Chandler's lips on his neck.
"Oh quit that." He let out a hiccup, a quirk he had. He could not feel the slightest bit of pleasure or arousal before his hiccups gave it away. "It's not cause he's jealous of me with you?" He continued after a moment. He had to make sure. Before he had came along, Zach had been Chandler's everything, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:22 pm

"Its okay daddy, as long as you still love me my man." Apollo leaned into the touch, his eyes lingering on Jesse's tattooed wrists. Sometimes he feared those hands, but then other times....
The boy smirked at the thought, nails scraping down the mans neck. "You wouldn't have another lover, would you daddy? Just me ?" Apollo often liked to hear these things.
"Im good, trying to keep up with Finn, stay busy." When he was alone he would begin thinking about Sterling and it hurt. Most of the time he just wished he could have the boy to himself.
Chandler paused, his face pressed into Jordan's neck as he considered the question. "Zach coulda damn had me if he wanted me so I don't think it matters to him. Plus he was telling me how good it would be for me to find another person to f*ck with." Chandler snorted in his amusement, pleased with the little hiccup he had earned from his lover. "Zach just wants to protect Roman's dick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:38 pm

"Never." Jesse smirked gently. "Only you. It doesn't feel right anymore, touching anyone else." He reassured his mate, kissing his neck lightly, lips lingering.
"So... no new boy yet?" Sterling teased, nudging the boy playfully.
"Good." Jordan nodded, dropping kisses in Chandler's hair. "And... let's just say he did decide he wanted you now... have you still got any feelings for him?" He spoke casually as he held the man, not wanting to seem like an overprotective lover. But that's exactly what he was. He was touching Chandler even more than usual, wanting to leave his scent all over the man, marking his territory like an animal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:53 pm

"Is that a side effect of that mate thing?" Apollo had always been curious anout what it was like to have a mate for a werewolf. His lover was a curious thing. "Oh baby,". Apollo hummed softly, thumb carssing just under Jesse's eye. "You're so cool."
Mathias immediately shook his head, looking down to Sterling almost mournfully. "No. Just you..." He waits for Sterling to come back instead of looking for love somewhere else.
Chandler stopped moving as the question struck him. Ever since being with Jordan he hadn't really thought about it. There would always be some feelings for Zach but now Chandler didn't find himself craving the boy anymore. Instead his nights are now spent dreaming of warm hands and electric eyes. "Awh shit tender foot, you've done it now." Chandler smiled in realization that he was completely happy and satisfied just having Jordan. It was almost frightening. "All I want is you...his hands are too different."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:24 pm

Jordan said nothing, only grinned slyly, leaning in to kiss Chandler deeply, pleased with the man's answer.
"I'm pretty sure." Jesse murmured, stroking Apollo's hair. "Now, before you go getting bored on me, you want to do a game or something with everyone?" His mate tended to be a very social person and he knew the boy liked to organize the activities usually to keep their gettogethers interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Apollo grinned softly, pressing a chaste kiss to Jesse's lips before nodding. "Why yes daddy, i'd love to play a game." The boy stood, whistling loudly to get everyone's attention. "
Who wants to play truth or dare?"
Chandler cringed at the mention of playing a game, scoffing in irritation. "What the fuck are we? Five?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:52 pm

"Oh come on, don't be a party pooper." Zach elbowed Chandler as he moved to where Apollo and Jesse were towards the center of the room. "You've got to play anyways, you're our lie detector." Zach took his apprentice by the elbow, earning a soft growl from Jordan before he followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:04 pm

Chandler's mouth had been poised for complaint but hearing Jordan's growl made him forget sll about the silly game. It was foreign to have someone jealous over him. He found he liked it. Roman made sure to sit beside his mate, watching Danny as he stumbled his way over to where the rest of the pack had gathered.
"Alright bastards! Im here, who the f*cks starting?" Chandler grunted as he sat down, glaring about the group of people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:10 pm

"How about you start since you're so excited to play?" Jesse smirked to Chandler. Honestly, he had no clue why the boy even came to these events but he didn't want to start any trouble with Zach and Roman. "Pick someone."
Bane was much on Chandler's side about this, arms folded stubbornly across his chest as he sat beside Danny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:30 pm

"Uh." Chandler glanced around, eyes settling on Bane. Misery did love company. The mind reader smirked. "I pick Bane I guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:34 pm

"Damn it." Bane groaned at Chandler, though normally he did not mind the boy as much as the others. "Truth, if I've got to play."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Chandler nodded as he allowed his eyes to sweep over Danny.  "Are you leaving Stevie Wonder when you're brother finds out or?"  As he spoke he could see Danny sit up, his body tensing at the question.
"Oh wow! I object!" The young wolf whined, afraid of the answer his mate would give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:48 pm

"I object too. That's a shitty question." Bane muttered. "And I can't answer a question I don't know the answer to." He added, his voice slightly softer at this. "But..." He didn't like all of the eyes on him. "I don't think I will, no." He answered finally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next