HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Light Of The Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 am

Chandler almost broke his neck turning to look at Jordan, his jaw slack as he blinked at the coyote. "I know you did not just f* cking go there? R-Ro..." He couldn't even spit the name out, choking on it almost.
It did nothing to help when Roman's laughter rang out, the man almost crying he found it so amusing. Chandler took a deep breath, shoulders trembling with anger. He was tempted to kill Roman, and then beat the hell out of Jordan. "Oh you can all go to hell. Mother fuckers."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:02 am

"Hey you had a damn threeway with Zach and I in yours so I don't want to hear your bitching." Jordan grumbled, elbowing his lover. "But it's just a dream, alright. You're real." He kissed the man deeply. "Uh, Mathias? Any sexy dreams in that sweet little head of yours?" He smirked, not knowing the boy well but knowing he seemed extremely innocent. It was cute, in the way a small toddler or a dog was cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:10 am

Chandler shoved Jordan off of him, scowling at the coyote as he scooted away. He wanted Roman to rot in hell. That fucker was the reason Zach was never quite in his grasp and now hos tenderfoot too? No way in hell.
Mathias stumbled over his tongue, an almost guilty look on his face. "I uh...Toni." The man said no more rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Bane?" He hoped he was remembering the boys name right. "What does it feel like to have a mate?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:49 am

Jordan let out a snarl, shoving his lover right back.
"I didn't say fucking shit when you said Zach was in your dream so you know what? Go and fuck yourself, prick." His arms were folded stubbornly as he looked towards Bane.
The boy sighed at the question before answering.
"It damn sucks cause I didn't have a say in it and it wouldn't be so bad after I got used to it if I wasn't waiting for my brother to slaughter me 24/7." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:46 am

Chandler wouldn't even look at Jordan, the thought of the boy liking Roman sinking his stomach. Of course Zach's ass had been in the dream, he 's all Chandler ever had before Jordan. And even then Roman was still a constant fucking problem in his life. But it was different now... Zach may of been there but even in the dream his main concern had been Jordan and the coyote's hands.
Danny sighed softly, deflated again at the thought of his mate 's unhappiness. He wasn't sure what to do though, he couldn 't live without Bane and Bane....
Danny swallowed thickly, his fingers curling on Bane's hand. "You uh... Dont have to be my mate if you dont want too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:18 am

Jordan was seething as he tried to think of something else, tried to calm down. If it was anywhere near the full moon, he knew he wouldn't have been able to keep his calm for much longer. He partially hoped the man was noticing his thoughts, noticing the angry feeling that blurred everything until there was no actual words to make out.
"Yeah, like it's a choice." Bane scoffed lightly, though he squeezed Danny's hand because truly, he didn't mind being with Danny... he just had to keep a front up for all of these people. "Uh Apollo." He was pleased to find a face he didn't hate in the room. "Biggest secret?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:49 am

Chandler had no want to even look at his lover, much less read the coyote's thoughts. But Jordan's anger only did more to fuel Chandler's. He wanted to get physical, knock the hell out of Jordan for seeing Roman in that light. Truly though he was hurt by it, bothered that maybe Roman could steal Jordan away too. And then what would he do without his tenderfoot? It was rotting the mind reader from the inside out.
Apollo groaned softly at the question, shaking his head. "I don't keep secrets hunty, secrets don't keep friends." The boy paused, adding lightly. "But if there has to be something then secretly I think about leaving. Sometimes I picture my future differently than... Well this. And its not in my nature to deny myself life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:04 am

Finally, Jordan jabbed an elbow into his lover's side.
"I fucking love you, alright?" He growled. "Even though you're being a fucking ass. I don't fucking want anyone but you, got that?" He had picked up the habit of swearing quite a bit when he was angry from his lover.
Jesse frowned down at his own lover, obviously irritated by his answer. Although he was a dominant man, he had a tendency to pout like a toddler when it seemed like Apollo did not want to be with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:29 am

"No I don't fucking got that! What the f*ck do you want with Roman? Why is that son of a bitch better than me?" Chandler's voice trembled, with anger or hurt he wasnt sure. "He damn kept Zach from me and what the fuck! Is he taking you too? You're all I got!"
Apollo glanced back at Jesse, taking the mans hand. "Don't worry daddy, I wont just ditch you or anything. We'll talk when we get there my man." He didn't like his lover pouting and feeling down. When Jesse was happy, Apollo was happy. "Zach, im passing that question to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:35 am

"I don't fucking want shit with Roman!" Jordan hissed, trying to keep his voice down. No one needed to hear their argument but them. "I'm happy with you! It's just curiosity, okay? I don't want anyone else, I'm just wondering what it's like to be with another wolf. And I'm damn sure not letting anyone touch me that I don't trust, so Roman's the only one besides you I'm comfortable with. And I'm sorry for that, but it's not like he could take me away from you! It was a damn dream, Chandler!"
Jesse only grumbled, nuzzling his lover's neck.
Zach whined softly at the question. It was a secret for a reason, obviously, but at least he wasn't getting another question to further upset Roman. Still, it was something he was not very eager to share, especially not with people who didn't know the extent of his insanity.
"Wow, um..." He peeked to Chandler, knowing that while the boy was arguing he could probably get away with lying. But on the chance he didn't, it would only be more embarrassing to have to reveal it then. "My biggest secret is probably... that I've slept with more corpses than living people." His jaw was clenched tight as he decided to stick with the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:46 am

Chandler's arms wound tight around Jordan, clutching the boy desperately to his chest. "Oh f*ck ...you damn promise?" He couldn't help himself, the fear of possibly losing Jordan more than he could stand. "Im sorry about Zach too, but damn he means nothing compared to my tenderfoot. Oh shit I cant lose you." The mind reader took deep breaths to calm himself, hands fumbling to find Jordan's. "F*cking tell me you love me again."
Danny's head came up at Zach's confession, his face twisted in shock before he ducked back down, telling himself he had heard wrong. Roman had nothing bad to say about it, if having sex with the dead got Zach off then so be it.
Ajax was the one to break the silence. "Like...a necrophiliac?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:51 am

"I promise." Jordan murmured. "And I'm not mad about Zach anyway." He moved and took the boy's hands into his face. "I fucking love you... asshole." He smirked lightly as he kissed the man.
Zach's face was pale, his hand clamping tightly onto Roman's. It made him feel a thousand times better that Roman never had problems with his... habits. He had caught Danny's face and it made his stomach twist.
"Yeah, a necrophiliac." He spoke quickly. "What about you, Ajax? Secret?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 am

Chandler pressed their lips together, needing the contact with his lover. No one would ever complete him like his tenderfoot. Danny scooted closer to Bane, his hands tremblinv slightly as he piled into the hunters lap. Hearing Zach admit his secret had stricken Danny. He couldn't fathom anyone doing anything like that, much less Zach. He trusted Zach more than anyone, and now he didn't think he could stand to look at him.
Ajax leaned back on his hands, glancing around the circle. "Im a banshee, and I have dreams of death and I can always feel when it happens. I always start screaming." The tattoo artist shrugged, pointing to Bane. "You, same question."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:07 am

"Why me again, damnit?" Bane groaned softly, thinking of his biggest secret as Jesse spoke up.
"Wait, banshee?" Jesse arched an eyebrow. "Like a for real banshee?" Jesse too, when he had been bitten, had developed an interest in all sorts of mythology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:11 am

"Yeah." Ajax rubbed his upper arm, a sheepish smile on his face. "Its not a great thing. For most of my life I've felt like I was crazy. But after realizing what it really was I learned how to deal. I can 't control when someone's gonna die though so I have episode's randomly." The tattoo artist was flattered to have Jesse take an interest in him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:17 am

"That's really interesting..." Jesse murmured, smiling lightly as he looked at the boy. He may or may not have been purposely giving him a lustful glance. And Justin damn sure noticed. He didn't know why it pissed him off, but it did.
"Biggest secret, Bane?" Justin cleared his throat loudly, trying to break the eye contact between his friend and the Alpha.
"I guess... that I don't even want to be a damned hunter anymore." His voice was low as this was honestly the first time he had admitted it, even to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:25 am

Ajax nearly swooned, elbowing Justing lightly. "You should ask again about the switching up thing. I think the alpha likes me. Oh shit I hope he likes me."
Danny's jaw went slack, his heart stopping for a moment. "Wh-What? Bane..." The young wolfs breath hitched in his throat, tears coming no matter how hard he willed them away. This was the first time he had ever felt that the boy truly loved him and Danny was beside himself. "O-Oh wow...I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:31 am

"Well no shit he likes you. He might as well have just thrown you down and screwed you right here when he gave you those eyes." Justin gave an eye roll. "Do you... like him?" He attempted to sound casual, really not sure why he was almost... jealous? They both screwed other people often, so he didn't know why it was pissing him off now.
Bane grumbled softly.
"Don't damn cry." Bane sighed, though he leaned in to kiss his lover's lips softly, only a peck. "I love you too." He looked around hurriedly for someone else before his blush could spread too far. "Chandler, same question."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:46 am

"Dude, I would have thrown him down and screwed him already if his boyfriend wasn't sitting there.  And I don 't even like messing with people who already have lovers but damn.  He is my exception.  I mean...he's a f*cking alpha werewolf! How much hotter does it get ?"  The tattoo artist gave a frustrated groan.    Ajax didn't think twice about telling Justin this, the man was his best friend and they were comfortable enough to be intimate but still be cool.  
"Im sorry! Oh wow."  Danny was trying to pull himself together but it was hard.  Bane loved him and oh God he had never been happier.  "I just love you so much!"
Chandler glanced over at them, sitting himself up straighter.  "Awh f*ck.". The man grit his teeth, knowing even if they couldnt read his thoughts, Jordan could sniff out a lie.  "Secretly...I f*cking like to be dominated.  And don't any of you bastards get any ideas! I just....f*ck someone throwing me down and f *cking holding me there turns me on."  The man muttered, nodding to Jesse.  "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:54 am

"I'm hotter though, right?" Justin wiggled his brows at his friend, smirking lightly as he tried to let go whatever it was that was bugging him.
Jordan grinned at his lover as the man spoke.
"Like I didn't know that." He teased, nipping at the man's neck.
Jesse stroked the stubble on his chin thoughtfully.
"I don't know I have too many big secrets." He paused. "I guess that I sort of miss screwing Roman some of the time." He shrugged, smirking lightly to his beta. "Roman, your secret?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:02 am

"Of course Justin. You're so damn hot I get third degree burns from touching you." Ajax rolled his eyes, playfully punching the wolf in his arm.
Roman stared at the man, shaking his head. "Oh hell no! Jesse stole mine !" The large wolf was laughing though, shaking his head. It truly made him happy though, to know Jesse still thought about him. "Really though, I miss Jesse a lot. Especially when Zach and I are having problems." Roman shrugged, nodding to Justin. "Your turn, kid."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:07 am

Jesse grinned at his beta before turning to Justin, a beta he was not too fond of.
Justin had not been uncomfortable with any of these questions yet, but this... this was different.
"Well... uh..." He was not a shy person, he'd tell anything. But his biggest secret was something not even his brother knew. "I'm afraid that one day, Jason's just going to end up hating me and ditching me." He murmured, rubbing the back of his neck as he fought off the flush of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:15 am

"What? That's f*cking the dumbest thing that's ever come outta your mouth!" Jason punched his brother roughly in the arm, angry Justin would ever think such a thing. It made him hurt deep in his chest and he didn't like it. "You're a pain in the ass but you're mine! And it's my job to stay beside you and keep your scatter brained ass in line. What would you do without me? Hell you'd be dead already." Jason couldn't help himself, he loved his brother with a passion and ever since they were just kids he 'd felt a need to protect him. "I'll always be here you dick. Promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:19 am

Justin whined at the punch, blushing even deeper.
"Thanks, Jason." He gave a small smirk though he couldn't help his fear of his brother growing to hate him. Justin wouldn't even blame him. Jason always told him to be more careful and stop thinking with his dick, but he refused. His dick was what had gotten their family killed in the first place. "Uh, how about you, bro?" He nudged the man gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:25 am

"Can I skip?" Jason wasn't confortable answering after hearing what his brother had to say. Jason could never hate him but...secretly he used to blame him for the loss of their family. And while it was still Justin's fault, Jason has forgiven him and nothing ever stopped him from loving his brother in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next