Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Of The Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Light Of The Morning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:07 am

Jordan could not help but grin, leaning in to kiss the man deeply, not holding back just because people were looking. It made his heart soar to know that Chandler wasn't afraid of him just because of what he had done.
"Hey, looks like its you holding up the game now, prick." Sterling muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:13 am

"Piss off cunt muffin!" Chandler snapped at him, glancing over to Jesse. "What about you? What would you change about Apollo if you could?" The man smirked at the aspect of causing trouble. Apollo scowled at the mind reader, glancing up to his lover. "I don't like him daddy."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:19 am

"I'm pretty sure no one really does." Jesse ruffled Apollo's hair lightly. "I love him regardless, but if I had to change one thing, it'd be the way he draws everyone to him, he's just got a tendency to flirt and that can get pretty frustrating when you're the jealous type."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:27 am

"Awh daddy!" Apollo cooed at his lover, lips falling onto the mans neck. "You know you're my main man. I'd die without you! I need you, I breath you." He wrapped his arms around the man. "I'd never leave you boss baby."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:33 am

"Of course, of course." Jesse chuckled softly, his lips pressing to his lover's temple as he glanced around the room for someone who hadn't answered a question yet. "Ajax, right?" He nodded at the newcomer. "Anyone in here catch your eye so far tonight?" He smirked at the boy. He wanted to include him without asking something too personal, since it was his first time meeting everyone.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:52 am

Ajax mouthed a thank you to Jesse for including him, smiling as he answered. "All the werewolves are catching my eye. But especially Justin. Its hard to resist his charm." The tattoo artist teased. "Im just glad to be here." The boy paused before realizing it was his turn. He nudged Justin, smiling slyly. "If you could screw anyone in this room, who would it be?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:01 am

"Just trying to get me murdered, aren't you?" Justin smirked at his friend, shaking his head before speaking. "Apollo." He shot a wink in the boy's direction.
Jesse simply stared.
"Is that so?" He questioned after a minute.
"It is." Justin nodded. "So, Apollo." He turned back to him, grinning. "Same question to you. Other than Jesse, of course."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:10 am

Apollo cut his eyes to Jesse, not wanting to get Justin in trouble and instead blurting out "Roman." But of course Chandler wasn't letting them off that easy.
"F*cking lying whore! Fess up." The mind reader called him out, only to the distress of Jason. He wasn't sure why this shit always had to happen to them.
Apollo scowled at Chandler once more, deciding it was ineivtable and nodding over to Justin. "I admit it, I have a burning desire for Justin. He lights my fire. Good enough for ya?" The boy shot Chandler a bird, leaning his head onto his mate's shoulder. "Don't be mad daddy, nobody compares to you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:15 am

Justin attempted to suppress his sly grin but he couldn't help himself, practically undressing Apollo with his eyes.
"You've got three seconds to direct your gaze somewhere else unless you'd like to take this outside?" Jesse arched an eyebrow.
"No, sir." Justin shook his head as he leaned back against Ajax, though his smile never faded.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 am

"Justin!" Jason barked at his brother, moving to sit besidd him. "Chill the hell out before you get us in trouble. Why's it gotta be the alpha's mate? Are you doing this on purpose?"
Apollo groaned softly, fingers massaging at the base of Jesse's neck. "You turn me on daddy."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 am

"Damn, I'm sorry but look at him." Justin whined to his brother. "I'll be careful, but come on, I couldn't lie when I was asked that question." He pouted. "You'd get us in trouble too if you were asked that."
"I'd gladly kick his ass if it'd make you even more turned on." Jesse murmured, fangs slipping out to trail over Apollo's neck.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:46 am

"No I damn wouldnt! Unlike you I value our lives over sex with a boy." Jason grumbled at his brother, nervous as to what the alpha would think of them. "Don't try to get in his pants."
Apollo almost purred, his lips moving up to the mans jawline. "Oh daddy, im so turned on we can go to the roof right now." The boy groaned as Jesse 's stubble scratched his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:52 am

"I make no promises." Justin patted his brother on the back. "And you only say that cause you've already got a mate." He whined softly.
"Maybe we will." Jesse's voice was a soft growl as he pressed his mate closer to him. He couldn't help himself, he had to mark his territory, remind Apollo who he belonged to.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:59 pm

"Even if I didn't have a mate! I wouldnt risk our lives over sone nook nook." Jason grumbled at his brother, groaning at the thought of trouble.
"Ohh!" Apollo groaned at the feel of his lover against him. "As much as I want that Daddy, don't you think it'd be rude?" The boy purred softly. "To be continued?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:04 pm

"Fine." Jesse groaned softly, sitting the boy back into his lap and simply ruffling his hair. "It's your turn anyway." He murmured, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:08 pm

"Lucky me." Apollo pointed over to Bane, a special eye for things that would upset Danny. "What kind of men do you like hunty? Surly men who can see your beauty, right? Because hunty you are gorgeous!"
As he spoke Danny visibly deflated, mouring the loss of his eyes at the thought of his mate's beauty.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:15 pm

"Don't call me hunty." Bane groaned softly, stroking the back of Danny's hand gently. He did love Apollo, but he didn't like Danny feeling down about his blindness. And he certainly did not want to make him feel even worse by answering this question truthfully. So he lied. "I mean, Danny's the first guy I was ever really with so, I guess he's the kind of guy I like. Uh, cute, awkward, shy types." It could not have been more untrue but he was a fairly good liar, his heartbeat stayed mostly steady.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 pm

But Chandler was in his head, reading every though that crossed him. "I call bullshit. You're lying." The boy pointed out, watching with amusement as the smile fell from Danny's lips. The young wolf sighed, nudging his mate gently. "You don't have to lie Bane, I....oh wow, I'm okay." He could make himself better, he could fix it if Bane would only tell him what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:34 pm

"Goddamnit Chandler." Bane cursed, dragging a hand through his hair. "I actually didn't hate you until right now." He sighed, knowing there was no way to get out of telling the truth with Chandler in his damn head. "Before I met Danny, I was into... hardworking guys. Southern gentlemen, I guess? Firm, sweet talking... yeah." He did not like talking about liking people at all, these people didn't damn need to know his "type." Why did he come to these things anyways?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 pm

"Yes! Bane baby you have good taste.  Southern men are to die for hunty!"  Apollo spoke from several encounters had in his time working.  
Chandler chortled at the hunters answer, slowly dying off to a snigger.  "You guys are fuckin' funny. Your turn miss kittie." The mind reader mocked, only to have a shoe thrown at him by Apollo.
"Mind reader man, that gunsmoke reference was weak."
Danny was mentally panicking, unsure of how he could become a hard working southern gentleman, letting out a whimper at the thought.  This was going to be hard.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Bane's cheeks were flushed red and if looks could kill, Jordan would be out of a lover right about now.
"Shut the fuck up." He muttered. "You." He pointed to Mathias, trying to think of the most annoying question he could. He didn't know this boy or have anything against him, he only wanted the attention off of himself. "Tell about when you lost your virginity."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:23 am

Mathias stared at the hunter, almost confused as to why Bane was asking such a question. "Uh...Im not going to explain what we did, im sure you know that part but I was with Sterling. It just so happens I was also so nervous I threw up afterwards. But it was great." The large man rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Uhh, okay. Now...Jordan. Whats your favorite thing about Chandler?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:36 am

Sterling blew a light kiss in Mathias's direction at hearing the boy's answer. He didn't want to upset Jason, his heart belonged to his mate now. But Mathias was always too adorable.
"Oh wow. That's hard." Jordan hummed softly, thinking the question over. "I love every fiber of his being. I guess the way he's a prick to everyone except me. I love seeing his heart when we're alone."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:42 am

"What fucking heart? Tender foot, don't lead these people on." Chandler was grinning though, his hand finding its way to Jordan's. He leaned in, whispering in the boys ear. "Thats our little damn secret." Everything was reserved for Jordan, every smile and every thought.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:51 am

Jordan snuck a soft kiss before he looked around once more.
"Roman." He hummed as he thought of a question. "Well since someone already asked Zach, Roman, what are your feelings on the love rectangle or whatever you like to call it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next