Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Of The Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Light Of The Morning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:05 am

Roman was quiet for sometime, his body tense at the mention of Zach caring for another.  When he answered his voice was raw.  "I don't like it.  Zach is my mate, I breath him and before I need anything else I need Zach.  I don't want anything else. But I can't always say the same for him and it burns me from the inside out.  I think of how much I love him, and in turn think of how much Zach loves them and I just want to be better. Im tired..."  The large wolf trailed off, shaking his head.  "Skip me. Ajax you go next."  Roman was done playing for now, laying his head over into his mates lap.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 am

Jordan stared, lips open as if to say something, but he didn't know what to say. He wanted to apologize, he hadn't meant to truly hurt the man.
Zach had leaned down, taking the man in his arms and shooting a glare towards Jordan.
"Damnit, you people. Can't we pick a different topic?" Zach sighed as he pressed his lips to Roman's temple, guilt twisting his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:26 am

Roman remained quiet, his face pressed into his lovers abdomen. The guilt he could smell strongly on Zach and it only did more to hurt his heart. He wished he was better than this, making his mate feel bad. The man took a deep breath, putting on a strong face as he sat back up. He was not about to make Zach have a bad time, he just needed to suck it up.
Ajax cleared his throat, nodding to Jesse. "Who do you trust most in the pack? Anyone you feel confident to take care of you as your beta?" The boy was ever interested in the werewolves, especially the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:30 am

"Roman, without a doubt." Jesse nodded. "I trust all of them... well most of them." He spared a glance towards Justin who grinned. "But I knew Roman first. He's not just a beta, he's my best friend. I trust him with my life and I know he trusts me with his." He spoke without hesitation, he loved Roman.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 am

"Ohhh." Ajax took in the information, staring at Jesse in awe. "Thats pretty damn epic. I can't believe I just spoke to an alpha werewolf. My life is complete!" The tattoo artist pumped his fist in the air, falling onto his back with a grin.
Apollo crinckled his nose at the boy, pressing himself bsck into Jesse with a "Humpf."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 am

Jesse chuckled softly, smiling at the boy.
"You can talk to me, any time kid."
Justin gave a light frown. He and Ajax were not together... but he didn't like Jesse talking to him either, damnit.
"Uh, Danny. You've got to screw someone in this room to get your eyes back, who would it be?" Jesse grinned at his beta.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:49 am

Danny whined softly, looking in Jesse's general direction. "Oh wow Jess, like you don't know what im gonna say. It 'd be Bane and if not Bane then you."
Apollo snorted from his spot in Jesse 's lap. "Oh please Stevie Wonder, as if you would ever have a chance with my daddy."
Ajax nudged Justin lightly, nodding to Jesse. "Think I have a chance with his daddy? He has tattoo's! My specialty." The boy groaned softly. "Have mercy....I could lick him from head to toe."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:54 am

"Well of course it can't be Bane, duh." Jesse rolled his eyes. "But I'm happy your second choice is me." He shot a wink. "I think I'm everyone's choice." He wiggled his brows as Justin scoffed.
"Maybe, but his tattoos are dumb anyway." Justin muttered softly to Ajax.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:58 am

Danny sat up, trying to remember everyone that was there. "Uhm, Justin? Oh wow, this is weird." The pup was so flushed he almost couldnt get it out . "Describe your favorite sexual experience."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:09 am

"Oh wow, Danny." He chuckled, thinking this over. "Man, probably one time I picked Ajax up from the shop and we were driving to my place and I didn't want to wait and we just pulled over on the side of the road and... yeah, that was pretty fun." Justin grinned, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:16 am

"Baby that was damn biblical." Ajax groaned his agreement, one of his arms sliding around Justin's shoulders. "Be proud. I sure as hell am." He was proud anytime he touched a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 am

"And to think, Jason told me I shouldn't tell you I was a wolf. Then where would we be." Justin smirked, lips teasing Ajax's neck as he looked around for the next question to ask. "Jason!" He grinned at his brother. "Be honest, what most annoys you about Sterling?" Justin enjoyed teasing his brother's mate.
"Oh shut up." Sterling rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:26 am

"Uh." Jason looked over to Sterling, as if giving the boy a lot of thought. "I guess it annoys me that I don't really know a lot about him. He's my mate so I want to know everything." The wolf glanced back out into the pack. "Zach? What bores you most with Roman?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:30 am

"Are you all trying to damn destroy my relationship today?" Zach groaned softly, his hand tight around Roman's as he thought about the question. "I guess... um..." He hated having to say anything at all. There were things he preferred to keep to himself. "That he doesn't bleed much." His voice was low, almost embarrassed. He did not like the family he had in his pack knowing just how crazy he really was. "He offers to let me... uh, work with him but he heals fast."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:35 am

Chandler burst into hysterics, snorting as he nudged his mentor. "You're so damn great. Can I get you a peice of paper so you can make a list ?"
A low growl rumbled from deep in Roman's throat, his eyes narrowed on the mind reader. It was even more frustrating that he simply couldn't make himself bleed more, but he would be working on it. For his mate he wanted to bleed.
"You're turn, Zach." The large wolf muttered, falling over to lay on his side.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:38 am

"God I fucking hate you all." Zach cursed softly, nuzzling Roman's neck. "Chandler. What the hell do you damn hate most about Jordan?" His arms were folded stubbornly across his chest, determined to get someone else in some trouble for once.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:44 am

"Eh? Oh Tenderfoot? He f*cking makes me be little spoon! And then steals all my f*cking blanket! But then again." Chandler grinned over at his lover. "I do like waking up with scratches on my back, and he does keep me warm despite taking my covers so, im not complaining." The mind reader glanced around. "Bane, what do you hate most about Danny?
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:59 am

"Did you even have to ask?" Bane arched an eyebrow. "The fact that he's a damn dog." He rolled his eyes. "I don't like any of you damn dogs." He muttered. "Well while we're doing this, I guess Apollo. What do you hate the most about Jesse?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Apollo glanced back at his lover, considering the man for a moment. Really he was happy with Jesse, most of the time. "My daddy's a complicated man. He's unbreakable and lives in shades of cool." The boy sighed softly, wistfully. "I love him with every inch of my tall black soul. And if I have to hate something it has to be his strange weather, some days he loves me. Some days, I feel like he wants someone new." Apollo leaned back into his mate. "But when he calls, he calls for me and no one else. Im not complaining."
He took a moment to scan the group of people, clearing his throat. "Sterling, my star. Im passing that question to you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Sterling let out a hum, looking to his mate.
"I mean, I'm pretty damn happy with him, but if I've got to pick something, it'd be that it can get a little boring." He shrugged. He wasn't afraid to say things about his lover like the others were. They were mates which meant that no matter what happened, they were staying together until the end. "I love him to death though, he's my teddy bear. Uhh, Danny? Passing the question onto you, babe." He smiled gently at the boy. He tended to call everyone names like that, but he enjoyed Danny especially.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Danny's nose crinkled at the question, his thoughts centering on his mate. "Oh wow, uh....I just hate that he hates werewolfs. I mean of course I understand! And if I could change....even if it would mean being even more useless with my senses...i'd change for him. But I can't and I just.... I don't think he's happy being with a monster like me." He sounded mournful almost. "I just want Bane to be happy." Yet he still wished he could be the source of that happiness.
"Uhm Jordan? Same question."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Bane said nothing but clasped his lover's hand tightly.
"Oh man... I can't really think of anything, honestly. I mean he's a complete asshole but that makes it fun, you know?" He smirked. "I guess I hate that... he likes to agitate me when I get pissed off. I try to stay calm when he pisses me off, but he doesn't damn stop. And then I end up shifting and that's a pain in the ass." He elbowed his lover gently, though leaning to nuzzle his neck. "And I hate when you smell like Zach, damnit." He wrinkled his nose. "Jason, you're next."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:12 pm

"I can't f*cking help it. Your ass is bitchin when you get mean and shift. I damn like it." Chandler's eyebrows danced as he leaned into his mate.
Jason glanced at his lover, groaning softly. "I got to watch Sterling, if not he might jump ship with damn Mathias and I wont see him for a week. He has mad hots for everyone! But he's mine damnit, so." The wolf shrugged, an arm winding around the boys waist.
"Zach, who was you're last wet dream about?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:19 pm

"I would not." Sterling whined softly, kissing the man's neck.
"Goddamnit, I'm about to quit this game." Zach cursed loudly. "I thought we were friends Jason." He groaned as he thought back to the last wet dream he had had. "I have no control over my dreams but I think it was Trever. Not cause I want him more, just because I rarely have wet dreams and when I do they're more centered on the torture aspect." He muttered softly, looking around. "Chandler, same question."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Roman's head only dropped further, his body tempted to cave in on itself. He wanted to break Trever's neck, regardless of the dream not being the mans fault. It simply burned him, knowing even now his mate was still dreaming of Trever Murdock.
"My last wet dream." The mind reader hummed softly. "It was fucking kinky. You and Jordan were there." He grinned at his mentor. "Damn, nows a nice time for a nap." Chandler chuckled as he laid back on his folded arms.
Roman let out a soft growl of irriation at the mans answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next