Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2Minishortfics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

2Minishortfics Empty
PostSubject: 2Minishortfics   2Minishortfics EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Tumblr inspired Shorts:

1#

Three years later, Apollo sits cross-legged on my bed. 
He is a tease till the end and tastes different than the taste of stale coffee and spice that you are used to; 
Apollo drinks tea and likes chocolate sweets.  The boy opens up a book that you had to read at Roman's request, and a folded picture of us falls out of chapter three. 
Now there are two unfinished stories resting in his lap. 
His nose crinkles, and the distaste is plastered across his face.
Inevitably, he asks, and you tell him, a slight nostalgia seeping into your bones.
You say: I dated him a while back. 
You don’t say: Sometimes, when I’m holding you, I remember the smell of his spice cologne and musk, all Roman from a day in the woods or hard at work in bed
You say: he was younger than me. 
You don’t say: The thirteen summers in his bones warmed the twenty winters my skin had weathered.
You say: It’s nothing now.
You don’t say: But it was everything then.”
And Apollo drops it, ever cocky in his ability to keep a man and I find myself smiling.
He kisses me and I forget.

2#

"Chandler! Damn you!"  Zach shoved his apprentice into his work room, furious at the boy for picking another fight with Roman.  "Why do you keep doing this?"
Chandler turned to face him, a moment of silence passing between them before the mind reader exploded.
"I f*cking keep this up because I love your bitch ass! And im f*cking jealous and scorned because he has touched you in placed I never could! But its so much f*cking more than that.  I just want you so much...Im f*cking even jealous of the sunlight that drops kisses on your tanned cheeks, and the breeze thats lucky enough to whisper sweet nothings in your ear.  And the f*cking coffee you drink because it knows the taste of your smile...and the thought leaves a bitter taste in my mouth because f*cking Roman does all of this too and they all have the blessing of touching you more carelessly than I ever could."  Zach was so precious to him, Chandler couldnt hardly stand himself.
Back to top Go down

2Minishortfics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Art Works :: Ficlets-
Jump to: