Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone Together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:01 am

Jordan let out a yawn as he woke, smiling to find Chandler still in his arms. His legs were thrown across the man's waist and his claws had been gently scraping the man's back, evident by the small scratches down the flesh.
He inhaled deeply, curling forward to hide his face in the man's shoulder like usual. But something was off. He didn't quite like it. He frowned and inhaled deeper, clutching Chandler's arm and pressing it to his nose. Chandler hadn't been acting very sick, but it smelled almost like he was. It was just... off.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:10 am

"Mother fuckin'....what the shit are you doing?" Chandler's voice was heavy with sleep, his groggy curses barely registering. All he knew was that he had been warm and having the best dream about Jordan's ass, and now it was over and someone needed to pay. Chandler blinked his eyes open, looking at the coyote menacingly with his bleary eyes."F*cking cool your tits! M'trying to sleep." He kicked at Jordan sluggishly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:13 am

"I was just trying to get your scent." Jordan whined softly. He didn't want to tell Chandler he was worried he could be sick and he was counting on the fact that the man seemed too sluggish to really comprehend his thoughts right now. He'd merely put him back to sleep and then go find out what was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:19 am

As Jordan thought, Chandler was too preoccupied with sleep to even consider trying to read Jordan's thoughts. It was too much focus, once he got up enough to do that he could never get back to sleep, and so instead he let out a few more incoherent curses before drifting back off, his body slowly winding around his lover.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:23 am

Jordan groaned internally as Chandler curled around him. He slowly slipped out, only hoping Chandler stayed asleep long enough as he crept out of the bed and out of the room altogether, making his way for Roman and Zach's place. It wasn't somewhere he went often, but Roman was the only person other than Chandler that made Jordan comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:29 am

Chandler slept hard, never knowing Jordan was gone. Roman was already up, doing his morning workouts in the back yard. He could smell Jordan, his ears picking up on the coyote's footsteps. The large wolf drew a deep breath, wiping the sweat from his brow before deciding to take a break and meet the boy out front.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:40 am

Jordan was approaching the home as he eyed Roman coming around to the front. He gave a smile as he got closer, eyeing the older beta.
"Hey, Roman. Hope you don't mind my stopping by..." He tried to recall if this was socially acceptable, just coming over to the man's hope but he didn't remember. Either way, he was already here so it was too late to worry about that now.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:08 am

"No, its fine. Good to see you." The large wolf smiled down at Jordan, taking in his scent and noting the coyote smelled troubled. "Is this a pleasure visit or?" Jordan was only a pup to him, and it was Roman's natural instinct to watch over the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:22 am

"I'm hoping it doesn't turn out to be a bad one." Jordan gave a nervous smile as he came up to the other beta. "It's about Chandler..." He began. "He smells... different. It's almost like he's sick but not quite. I'm pretty good with scents, but it's something I never got before. I just want to make sure he's alright. Do you think later if I bring him over here you could see if you know what it means?" He questioned. He wasn't used to having to ask for help with things, especially scents. But he knew if anyone would know more than him, it was Roman.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:31 am

Roman grunted as the coyote explained, unconcerned for Chandler's well being but still willing to help if Jordan needed him. "Yeah, I don't mind that. Bring him by and i'll see what I can get from it." Roman was already considering what could be wrong, sifting through all the knowledge his mother had installed in him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:46 am

Jordan nodded, smiling at the other man as he moved to hug him.
"Thanks!" He could only hope it would work. He didn't want to take Chandler to get checked out until he was positive something was actually wrong. "And if you can, just... don't mention it to him? I don't want him to get all pissed that I'm asking you for help. Thank you so much." His smile was soft on the elder werewolf. Jordan was really quite glad to have him around to help with things.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:30 pm

"Yeah, I know better. That dumbass would rather die before accepting my help." And Roman himself didnt like helping the boy. He only did it for Jordan and his mate, if not for them Chandler wouldn't have lived this long. "But don't you worry about that. Im here when you need me." He patted the boys shoulder comfortingly. "So is that all? Or did you come by for early training?" Roman cracked a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:37 pm

"I'm afraid that's all for today." Jordan smirked softly up to the wolf. "But I promise I'll make time for training some other time." He chuckled, leaning up to hiss the man's cheek. It was an overly awkward gesture for him, being he wasn't used to normal human actions. But he was aware you were supposed to do it sometimes if you were thankful so he did it and then waved before heading back to where Chandler would be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Roman stared after the coyote several minutes after he had gone, a prideful smile gracing his lips. The boy was learning, and he was doing a damn good job of it.
Chandler had taken advantage of the extra room on the bed, and found himself sprawled out in the middle of it, the blanket tangled around his legs. It seemed all he had wanted to do lately was sleep, fatigue plaguing him for the last couple of days. He was aware Jordan was gone though, the loss of warmth unmistakable.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Jordan crept into the room when he arrived, in through the same window Chandler usually came in most nights. He was glad he did not have a lover who was a wolf. If Chandler smelled Roman's scent on him, he knew he'd be angry. But now all Jordan had to do was not think about it, something he'd gotten a bit better at since being with Chandler. He crawled into the bed slowly, wrapping his arms around the man's waist.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:18 pm

The mind readers eyes snapped open, his head rolling to the side so he could stare at Jordan through slits. "Where 'ave you been tenderfeet." The man was still sleep hazy, not noticing his mistake in the boys name, or the slur of the words. Chandler flipped onto his side, nose to nose with Jordan. He knew the coyote had been gone, and that alone moved him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:23 pm

"Early morning training with Jesse, sorry." Jordan smiled softly. He spoke without hesitation, already having his answer planned out when he arrived so he didn't have to think of something and have Chandler hear it was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:27 pm

"F*ck that, its too early for that shit." The mind reader thought no more of it, though he did continue to grumble for his loss of warmth. "I gotta go f*cking help Zach later..." Actually he wasnt sure if it was later or now, but if it was now then that was just too damn bad.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:36 pm

"Maybe we should do that soon, babe." Jordan suggested, eager to get over there to make sure his lover was okay. "I'll even come with you, you know, wait until you're done."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:44 pm

"Why? So you can see Roman?" The mind reader grunted, sitting himself up and leaning tiredly on his arms. "Damn its too early for this shit. Zach can handle himself." He simply didn't feel like getting motivated to go chop someone open. He did that mainly for Zach's pleasure. And of course Roman would be there too, and the less Roman he saw the better.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:48 pm

"No, I just wanted to go with you." Jordan sighed, but he knew he had slipped up at Chandler saying he only wanted to go to see Roman because it was true, just not for the reason Chandler thought. It was damn hard controlling your thoughts all the time.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:53 pm

"I call bullshit." Chandler's gaze locked on Jordan, all of his focus trained on the coyote. He could tell the boy was trying to hide something from him, or, really he was. Chandler knew there was something, but without Jordan truly thinking about it, then he couldn't get anything from it. "I don't know what kinda shit you're trying to pull, but you know ill find out. And when I f*cking do...." The mind reader scowled, pushing himself off of the bed. He left the threat hanging, his inside's feeling wrong at the prospect of Jordan keeping something from him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Jordan groaned softly.
"I swear I am the only person who can't have a single secret. It's not even like I'm going to hide it, I'll tell you. Just not right this second." He knew there was no use denying he was hiding something when Chandler already knew.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:03 pm

"Oh f*ck off. You probably ditched me to go suck Roman's dick or some shit. Or hell, you said Jesse. Maybe it was Jesse's dick." The mind reader was pulling on his clothes, getting ready to find himself at Zach's house.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 pm

"Hey fuck face, why don't you wait before you accuse me of shit?" He snapped at his lover. "Just come on and stop being a bitch for once, please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone Together Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone Together
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Chandler/Jordan-
Jump to: