Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone Together

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Alone Together - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:18 am

"What if fuck face is wrong?" Chandler didnt trust Roman with anything, especially not with diagnosing him as pregnant. Actually the mind reader would be relieved if Roman was wrong. "Maybe I just have a damn cold or some shit and we don't even have a damn thing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:21 am

"I know you won't like to hear this, but I trust him." Jordan nodded. "I'd trust him with my life because he's the smartest wolf I know. But we can always take tests or have Zach look at you."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:39 am

"Yeah well, before we go doing dumb shit I want Zach's say." Chandler grunted, his distaste for Roman apparent in the curl of his lip. He couldn't hardly stand thinking that Jordan actually cared for the older wolf. "And if we do have a brat I don't want it around that cunt muffin!" He hadn't realized it but his hold on the coyote's hands had tightened. He never failed to feel threatened with Roman around.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:45 am

"But Chandler." Jordan groaned quite loudly. "If it's a wolf like me, it'd be really helpful to have Roman to teach it." He whined. "And then it can't be around Zach either. Unlike you, I actually have a good reason to not want it around Zach." He was merely teasing, sticking his tongue out at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:15 pm

"Zach's gonna be the little bitch's doctor, regardless of what anyone fucking says." If it had to come out of him then Zach would be the one to take it. "No one else is f*cking touching me. Or my damn brat." Chandler had never looked at doctors the same after meeting Trever Murdock. "We'll see about damn Roman though..." If Jordan wanted the man to be involved it would only be a fight to try and stop it. "He just better not put any shit in this kids head."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:18 pm

"He can be the doctor." Jordan nodded in agreement. He may not trust Zach, but he knew Chandler did. "But I'd rather not have him around it more than necessary." Jordan spoke tentatively, not wanting to start another argument. "Same with Roman, of course. He can just be its teacher." He stroked Chandler's hands as he spoke, wanting to keep them both at ease.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:37 pm

"F*ck off Jordan." Chandler scowled at his lover, offended on Zach's behalf. "Whats your damn problem with Zach anyways? He hasnt done shit to you! And I havent even damn considered making a move on him since getting with your ass. Saying you dont want him around it is as good as saying you dont want me around it. Zach's crazy as fuck, I get that. But im not far from it." And Zach was the only person Chandler considered as family. "Imma need his f*cking help!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:39 pm

"Well Roman hasn't done shit to you either!" Jordan groaned. "I hate Zach for the same reasons you hate Roman. So either, both of them get to see our kid, or neither of them do. It's as simple as that." He sighed, glancing up to meet his lover's eyes. "For every one reason you've got against Roman, I guarantee I've got at least three against Zach."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:49 pm

"Ill abort this mother fucker and that will be the end of it." Chandler sat himself up, his teeth bared in anger as one of his hands caught the front of Jordan's shirt. "Roman mother fucking plays mind games with me. You dont know the shit he does because he is sneaky about it, and if this bitch is coming out of me I wont have that bastard filling its head with bad shit! " Chandler's entire form was trembling, angry tears streaking his face. "You say he hasnt done anything to me but we are always physically fighting! Your just jealous because I fucking loved Zach! Thats no reason to keep him away from it." He didnt want this, the baby wasnt here yet and they were already fighting so bad Chandler was bordering on hate. "If its around Roman than you can have the little bitch! I'll go. But I wont watch the kid turn against me because of your fucking love for Roman. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:57 pm

"No reason to keep him away from it?" Jordan's jaw dropped. "Chandler, he's fucking insane! And yeah, I'm jealous. But unlike you being jealous of Roman, I've got a damn reason to be! You just said yourself, you used to love him and I've told you a thousand damn times Roman's more like a dad to me! He's the closest thing to a damn family I've got! Despite that, I already told you I'm okay not letting our kid around him but if I can't have it around Roman, why the hell should you get your way and get to let him around Zach? That's bullshit Chandler and you damn know it!"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:03 pm

"I should get my way because I didnt ask for this! Its ruining my f*cking life and im going to let it! For your fucking sake! Im going to let go of what I damn want so you can have this bastard! You fucking owe me! And to be honest, I know you are not fucking Roman but that doesnt change shit! He is still the scum of the fucking Earth to me! I have reason! You just said yourself you are just damn jealous! I dont love him anymore but I depend on him! He is my f*cking help! He saved my life when you were trying to fucking kill me! And you still dont want him around?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Jordan's face fell at the mention of the time he'd tried to kill his lover.
"Actually you're wrong. Trever saved your damn life but fine." He was no longer shouting but his jaw was clenched tightly as he spoke. "I just wanted Roman to help my kid not become a damn killer like me, alright? Chandler, do you see what's going to happen? It's already going to be hardwired to be a killer if its like me. With the influence of Zach, I don't want it to turn into more of a fucking monster. I'm just scared, you piece of shit." He lightly shoved the man in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Chandler took a deep breath, resting his face in his hands as he gathered his thoughts. "Im fucking scared too, Jordan. But you have to damn understand that im not fighting you so hard just to be a bitch. Its just fucking....Whenever im scared, Zach always knows what to do. He has taken care of me...I owe him my life, not just when Trever stepped his ass in last time. Before that, when I was a dead man and Trever called him over to help kill me. I knew I was fucking gone and he talked Trever into sparing me and ever since then..." The mind reader shrugged tiredly. "Im just a piece of shit, and I wanted the kid to have Zach in its life so I could know it would be safe. Zach is crazy as hell but that never stops him from doing the best he fucking can with people he loves. I mean come on, He has never been dangerous to me, or you, or Roman....He really isn't such a threat if he loves you, and this kid..." Chandler groaned softly, falling into Jordan's shoulder. He was quiet for some time, but when he spoke again it was through clenched teeth. "Roman can damn be in its life..." He sounded as if he were at the gallows. "But I swear, if he turns this kid against me....I'll fucking kill him, you too." He nodded his head. "Im going to have a hard enough fucking time as it is, I dont need anyones damn help making the kid hate me." Chandler had despised his mother, and it had made him a bitter human being. He didn't want that for this kid.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Jordan pressed his lips against the man's cheek, smiling softly as he pulled back.
"I won't let Roman turn it against you. I know you two have some damn rivalry going on but really, he's a good guy." Jordan nodded. "Between the two of us, this kid is pretty much guaranteed to be a murderer and I wanted Roman to help stop that while he can. But I'll make sure this kid loves you to death."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Chandler's eyebrows furrowed as he looked to his lover, confused on how Jordan was simply being nice to him again. No one was ever nice to him after a fight like that...
"Tenderfoot, I fucking love you." Chandler's arms enveloped the werewolf, pressing him impossibly close. He pressed kisses up Jordan's neck, coming to a stop at his ear. "Promise me you wont let it hate me?" He was quiet, embarrassed to sound like such a child but he couldnt help himself. He didnt want to fuck this up.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:51 pm

"I swear on my life, Chandler. I won't let this child hate you." He smiled, pressing his lips to Chandler's neck before speaking again. "And I fucking love you more." Jordan never had a problem going back to the start after fights. He had to or else they'd never do anything but hate each other. And he always knew he was partially at fault for all their arguments, just like his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:32 am

Weeks later Chandler found himself intertwined with Jordan, tangling in the sheets with the coyote while his lips left a trail of discolored love bites on the mans neck. He watched them healing, and it drove him to make more, harder.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:45 am

Jordan's groans were soft as he felt Chandler's lips on his neck. The feeling was driving him insane, toes curling as he clawed at the man's back, bringing him in closer.
During sex, he had a habit of using all of his senses, especially his hearing. He loved hearing Chandler's heavy breathing, his escalated heartbeat, everything. Tonight was no different, his ears perked as Chandler pleasured him.
The only sounds he could hear were their heartbeats and breathing. It was calming until something threw him off. The sound of another heartbeat in the room with them.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:10 am

"What is it?" Chandler groaned as he looked down at the coyote, his hips never slowing. He had been reading Jordan's thoughts, and paused a moment to scan the room for a third person. "You're fucking tripping tender foot. Theres no one else in here."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:15 am

"But I hear it." Jordan frowned before a moment later, his face lit up as he realized what it was. "Holy shit!" He exclaimed and before Chandler had time to read his thoughts, Jordan found them flipped over, on top of the man with his ear pressed against his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:40 am

"What the hell are you fucking doing! I was trying to get off!" Chandler's hands shoved on Jordan's shoulders, the mind reader groaning at the loss of contact. "Damn you!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:46 am

"I'll get you off in a second." Jordan snapped lightly as he looked up to meet the man's gaze. "It's the baby! Chandler, it's his heartbeat!" His grin was so wide his cheeks hurt.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 11:59 am

"Heartbeat? You can hear that shit already?" Chandler gapped down at his stomach, unsure how to feel about this. It made everything real, now it was certqin he had a living thing inside him, depending on him. It scared the man shitless.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:02 pm

"Roman said I'd be able to hear it in a few weeks but I totally forgot." Jordan murmured, his hands stroking down the sides of Chandler's belly as he listened. "Oh man, it's good. A nice strong one..." He was practically beaming as he pressed his lips to the small bump Chandler had been growing.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:14 pm

"Its strong?" Chandler reached down, his hands resting over Jordan's. "Sounds healthy?" The mind reader was still in awe, staring down at his lover as the man kissed his stomach. "Thats fucking cool I guess." He almost wished he could hear it, make sure it was real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Together   Alone Together - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone Together
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Chandler/Jordan-
Jump to: