Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favor of the odds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Favor of the odds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:03 pm

"I don't know, he's being an idiot." Zach shook his head at Danny as he worked on cutting out the still edible parts of the body. "Have fun with that humanity when your dead." He muttered at Chandler. Jordan gagged lightly at watching Zach cut up the body, tugging Chandler off towards the woods. They were soon gone.

Bane was crouched low, weapons at the ready as he crept through the trees, listening for any sounds. He was sure he could hear something in the distance. He made his way towards the sounds, not bothering to check if Roman was behind him or not.

"See, kid's already helping." Jesse spoke to Finn, watching Elvis and plucking a berry he had and popping it into his mouth, trusting the boy enough that he wasn't giving them poison berries. "It'll help to have a third person, most of the other alliances are bigger." He nodded to Finn.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:22 pm

"Zach's fucking tripping." Chandler growled once in the cover of the woods. He understood that they needed allies but was Zach really worth it? "And that poor fucking blind kid, doesnt know a thing." As they walked, Chandler kept one hand holding onto Jordan, and the other tight around a spear.

Roman was still trailing Bane, not closely but still enough that he could see the boys back. He too could hear voices in the distance, something that almost made him sad. He didnt take pleasure in all of this killing, but he was sure it would be just as miserable to die.

"But is he really fucking worth having around? Like he wont fucking slow us down or get us killed?" Finn was stubborn by nature, and being in the games had only made his worse. There was absolutely no way he was going to admit that taking Elvis in might have been a good thing.
"Like I said, I can take care of myself, yeah." He wasn't completely useless, but being all alone in the forest was a little much for Elvis, who hadn't really ever had to be alone. He had a family back home, one that loved him terribly. All of this bloodshed was new to him. "I was just hoping to have some company until, you know, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Zach quieted immediately as he heard noises outside.
"Shit... Danny, you wait here okay?" He whispered as quietly as he possibly could. "I hear people coming. I'm going to go see who it is and if I can fight them off. You wait here." Zach handed Danny a machete, knowing he couldn't see to use it but it would be better than being unarmed. He crept out of the cave quietly, heart pounding quite loud as he made his way into the surrounding trees, searching for the intruders.

Just as Zach had left the cave, it came into Bane's line of view.
"Split up." Bane nudged Roman. "I'm checking in the cave. You go over there." He pointed to the trees where Zach was now hiding before crouching down and peeking in the cave. He grinned at seeing Danny on the ground.
"I have to say, I'm surprised you made it this far." He spoke as he eyed the blind boy.

Jordan yanked on Chandler's shirt a moment later until the man stopped. He could hear voices from their campsite, only a few yards behind them.
"Someone found them." He whispered. "We have to get out of here." They had to run as far as they possibly could.

"See, he just wants some company! Be nice!" Jesse smiled lightly at the boy. He didn't look very welcoming, covered in blood, but he wasn't a bad guy usually. He wouldn't hesitate to kill Elvis, but he'd be nice while they were here.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:57 pm

Roman cursed softly at sight of Zach, of course it would be him out of all the damn people left. Quietly the man circled around, staring at Zach a moment before shifting his foot to alert the boy of his presence. He wasn't the kind to kill someone by surprise, and even now he didnt really want to lay hands on Zach.

At the sound of Bane's voice, Danny raised his machete, dead eyes staring in the direction of the cave opening. "Oh, its you..." It was the Bane kid, he remembered the boy from training. Slowly he lowered his weapon, accepting that he had no chance of fighting this boy off. "Bane?" He recalled the boys name. "Make it quick, okay?" He had no hope of getting away, and he knew death was looming over him, and while he didn't want to die, he wasn't afraid. Why should he be? Nothing was going to stop it. He wasn't angry either, that was obvious in the softness of his face, the way he closed his eyes and simply waited. Bane only wanted to go home, just like he did.

Finn grunted in disgust, settling back down several feet away from Jesse and the new boy who's name he hadn't cared to catch. "You better fucking stop being so damn trusting. If that fucker was smarter he would have brought you something poisonous to eat." But Finn had already look at the berries, deciding they were fine. "He's just not that fucking smart."
Elvis blinked at the boy, eyes wide at how quickly Finn could sum of a deadly situation. "Why hasn't someone killed you yet, yeah?" The large axe bearing man could surely do it, so why keep this miserable human being alive?
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:08 pm

Zach jumped at the noise, turning to come face to face with Roman. His face fell. He hadn't wanted to be the one to kill Roman and honestly, he didn't think he stood a chance. All he had was a small knife compared to Roman's huge machete.
"Going to kill me now, right?" How could he have been so careless as to let the man find him?

"Not going to fight?" Bane spoke up, poised to shoot an arrow directly in the boy's heart. But he paused at how peaceful Danny looked. That made it less fun... almost made him feel... bad.

"I keep him around for something cute to look at." Jesse smirked, though he was only teasing. Well, he did find Finn nice to look at, but he kept him around because he was lethal and he needed a companion.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:33 pm

"I don't know, if you let me I guess." Roman threw his spear to the side, wanting to even the fight out a little bit. Even after discarding his weapon he made no movements toward Zach, his eyebrows furrowed in frustration as he wracked his brain for a way out of this. He didn't want to kill this boy, not the one with the kind doe eyes and dreads.

Danny was startled by the question, cracking his unseeing eyes open as a reflex. "No." He answered after a pause, his peaceful face twisting into a grimace. Believe me, i've thought about my death....I uh...I know fighting it will only make it worse." He felt blindly at his chest, feeling strangely targeted there, The tremble in his fingers telling him he wasn't as fearless as he had thought, but still he wasn't about to beg. "Please hurry...." Danny's voice shook as the reality hit him, his eyes screwing shut in preparation for what was coming.

"Shut the fuck up, forest fucker!" Finn's upper lip curled in a snarl, fingers grasping his trident. "Mother fucking cute my ass! What the hell do you think I am?" The boys face was heating up, tinged pink in his anger. Nothing was a joke to Finn here. One thing Finnick Holloway actually feared was death, and it was always looming over him here. "I don't have to be here, I can fucking kill your ass now if I wanted! Your damn arm is skewered! I'd bury my trident in your throat before you even fucking touched an axe." He felt as though Jesse had called him useless, and it bothered him more than it should have. His temper had always been easy to provoke, but an actual twinge of hurt? Fuck that. He couldnt let Jesse have that kind of power over him. "So you just fucking shut up!" He pointed his trident in Elvis's face, the tip touching the boy's cheek. "You too fuckhead, shut the hell up."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Zach blinked, surprised at the move Roman had made. He followed though, sitting his knife down on the ground.
"I'm not going to let you." He informed, instinctively taking a step backward. Even now, as he could be about to die, all he could do was stare at Roman's kind brown eyes. He looked different now, covered in blood and Zach hated to see that it only served to make him more attractive. He still couldn't believe Roman hadn't killed him at first sight. The man was really too nice for this game.

Bane frowned, sitting his bow down and tugging Danny upright, looking him over.
"You're coming back to camp with me." He informed, rough as he handled the blind boy. He told himself he was not going soft, Danny could be useful to them...

"Whoa there!" Jesse exclaimed, eyes settling on Finn's cheeks. He could tell he'd hit a nerve and he really hadn't meant to. "It was supposed to be a compliment." He informed. "Because I think you're fucking attractive, alright? But I haven't tried to kill you yet because you're valuable. You're dangerous and fucking amusing to listen to and I like you, alright? Better?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:22 pm

"Well I damn hope not." Roman watched the boy carefully as he took a step back himself, more for Zach's comfort than his own. He looked down at himself, only then realizing what Zach may be taking about all the blood, all the lives he had claimed already. "Don't get me wrong, I don't like this. If I had it my way none of us would be here. But I mean, If I didnt kill them who would? At least I make it quick, as painless as possible." He rolled his large shoulders, feeling it strange how he needed to explain himself to this boy. Even now, after minutes of staring he was still unsure of what to do here. Even though he knew it needed to be done, his entire being was against fighting the boy with the dreads.

"I what? Uh, wow..." Danny's eyes snapped open in astonishment, not sure if he should still be afraid or not as Bane touched him. "Look, don't feel bad for me..." Danny stumbled over his words. What would it mean for Bane to take him back to the career camp? What would they do to him there? Torture him? "Or actually, yeah, feel really bad. Don't take me back and hand me to the district 4 boy." His deadened eyes darted around in alarm as he thought of being left alone with that menace. "Oh shit, please don't!"

Finn's voice died out as Jesse spoke, the hand holding his trident dropping to his side. There was a long moment where the only thing to be heard was the sound of Finn's cursing, a string of the dirtiest words Elvis had ever heard, and then some. Finally the boy set his sites on Jesse, shaking his head feverishly. "No, Thats not mother fucking better!" He had decided Jesse was going to be a problem. Finn had not come here to have fucking feelings, but every time Jesse so much as fucking looked at him, thats what he fucking got, feelings. "You just stop talking to me Luno." No more 'forest fucker', even that he said with a strange fondness attached to it. And looking at the mother fucker bothered him, seeing the blood and the fucking bandaged arm bothered him. Knowing that the fuck head carried his weight for him all day fucking bothered him.
The fact that he wanted to keep looking at Jesse drove him up the fucking wall. Who was this man to come in here and fuck his game plan up with a measly smile?
And what the fuck was he doing allowing it?
Finn turned sharply, snagging up a bag to take with him on his way back to his tree. He took one look up at the large base and began to climb, careful of any nests or animals he may encounter. He just needed to stay the fuck away from Jesse, or else he was going to be going home in a wooden box via hover craft.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:31 pm

"I'm not judging you." Zach informed him. "I killed one too. I understand." He didn't know how he could still think Roman was the kindest man he'd ever met, even when he was standing there covered in blood. He didn't know what to do. It seemed like they'd end up standing here all day if one of them didn't do something but he couldn't bring himself to make the first move.

"I'm not working with that bitch." Bane scoffed at the thought. "He's fucking insane. I'm not going to hurt you yet, just come on." He poked the boy in the ribs lightly, wanting him to follow him. "I'm keeping you alive but you... you belong to me now, got it?" He grunted. "You... do what I say." His voice was gruff, refusing to think of this as an act of kindness, trying to come up with some other reason why he was sparing the blind boy's life.

"Finn?" Jesse spoke up, finding he was actually quite hurt at Finn leaving him for the tree. It had been nice having some sort of friend out here. Even if they'd have to die eventually, Jesse found that he really did like Finn. "Come on, come back down here..."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Finally Roman simply began laughing, shaking his head at how hopeless they were. "Lets face it, me and you are like damp wood that wont spark. I don't want to fight you. No...So you have two options. You can leave, and I never saw you. Or," Roman took a step forward, offering Zach his hand. "You can stay." He knew he would probably regret this later, when the boy died, but at the moment he didnt care. He liked Zach.
If only he knew.

"I...Do what you say..." Danny repeated Bane's words, slowly shuffling his feet to follow the boy. It wasn't hard, he could hear where Bane was, but he still wasn't sure what he was walking in too. And Zach, what was happening to him? "Hey, uh...Bane?" Danny stopped a moment, genuine appreciation on his face. "Thank you...for not...you know." Maybe he was okay for now. Either way, Bane was being kind to him, and Danny never forgot an act of kindness.

Silence followed Jesse's request, spanning long enough for Finn to ease himself down, staring Jesse in his face while he spoke. "Look, im going to mother fucking be real with you. This isn't going to fucking work." These was hesitation there, like even though Finn knew this was right, it felt wrong.
"You...I...I fucking like you okay, you fucking forest fucker." His voice was gruff, betraying the pink creeping back up his neck. He was only sixteen, and with his attitude he had never been in any sort of romantic relationship. He didn't know what to do with it now, especially in these games. "You're going to get me killed. Just fuck off. We can still work together, but...You fucking stop smiling, and laughing...Stop making me feel weird, asshat..."

Chandler's fingers were holding Jordan's upper arm so tightly they were sure to leave bruises, but they had to get out of there. Zach and Danny be damned. All Chandler wanted was to keep Jordan out of harms way. "Faster." The boy hassled, trying to speed up, find somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Zach felt his stomach flutter as he reached out for Roman's hand.
"And what exactly happens if I stay?" He questioned lightly.

"Don't thank me." Bane muttered, already cursing himself for this. What would Roman say? If only Bane knew Roman too was sparing someone at the moment.

"Finn." Jesse spoke as if Elvis was not even there, like it was just the two of them. "I like you, you like me. At least one of us is going to be dead in a few days, why not make these few days worthwhile?" Jesse gave a soft smirk as he watched Finn leaning over him.

Jordan could feel his heart thudding in every inch of his body, it felt loud enough for someone to hear. His only thought was to run faster, not even stopping to listen if there was anyone chasing them. He thought of how they'd lost their only allies, as well as all their supplies. They were fucked.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:20 pm

"Well," Roman rubbed his other hand over his face, considering Zach's question for the first time. "Either Bane accepts this, and we go back to camp. Or he doesnt approve and....I ...I guess I go with you." He liked Bane, really, but he felt safer with Zach. Plus, why not enjoy his last few days with someone he genuinly had an interest in?

Danny nodded his head at Bane's order "M'kay." If the boy was going to spare him, he at least had to keep his part of the deal. Maybe belonging to another tribute wasnt ideal, but Danny could adapt. It was better than death.

Finn's nose was almost brushing Jesse's, his body suspended from the tree while he held himself up with his legs. "Because, you stupid ass forest fucker," There it was, Finn noted with distaste, that damn fondness he felt when addressing Jesse as his forest fucker.
His forest fucker. hah-fucking-hah.
"If I come my ass down there, im going to be the fucking one dead in a few days." But even as he spoke he found himself inching further and further down the tree. Maybe Jesse had a point...

Chandler stopped them right before their running lead them out of the forest and back into the clearing. "Look, lets breath, come on." Chandler folded in on himself, trying his hardest not to puke. The running had taken a lot out of him, and combined with his fatigue and injury, all he wanted was a break. "Son of a fucking bitch..." He glanced out through the trees, eyes settling on the cornucopia. The bodies had been taken, but the bloodied grass proved they had been there. Off to the side he could see the district 1 boy, all alone.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Zach gave a soft smile.
"You'd come with me over Bane?" He questioned. That sounded... nice. He couldn't help but think of Danny, Jordan, and Chandler, but... Roman was offering to stay with him and that sounded nice right about now.

"Did you have more people with you?" Bane questioned as he stood outside of the cave, wondering where Roman had gotten to.

"Honestly, we could both be dead in a few days. But Finn, I want to spend those last few days listening to you bitch at me. So would you just come down here?" Jesse chuckled softly, reaching out for Finn's hand.

Jordan panted as they came to a stop, noticing how tired Chandler looked. He followed Chandler's gaze and saw the District 1 boy alone, guarding the supplies. They could definitely use some more of those...
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Roman didn't hesitate to nod his head, his hand warm on Zach's. " I come with you over Bane any day. I like him, Don't get me wrong, but I think i'd be happier with you. Besides, you know things Bane doesnt." Zach was from a whole new district, one that was completely opposite of 2.

"Well...Uh...Yes..." Danny sighed softly, shaking his head at what a mess everything was. "But...You know I cant just tell you where they all went right?" He would die before he cost the others their lives, they had a much better chance of survival.

"Don't go sounding all sentimental on me you tree fucker." Finn's voice was gruff, but he allowed Jesse to take his hand, dropping down from the tree and onto the lumber jack like boys shoulders.
Elvis was simply staring at them, on his face an expression of disbelief. "Are you guys together, yeah?" He had only thought the two guys from 12 were together in that way.

"Jordan, don't even fucking think about it right now." Chandler tugged on his lovers hand. "Give me a minute, we'll do something...We fucking will." He still had a spear that he had taken to hunt with, but that would only give them one shot. It would have to be good.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Zach couldn't help but smirk.
"Well it'd be pretty helpful to have you on my side." Zach nodded lightly. But of course, he didn't want Roman to stay just because of his skills. He knew it was stupid to get attached to this boy when they'd be dead soon but... he liked him, there was no escaping it.

Bane let out a sigh, nodding his head.
"I figured that much. I figured I'd ask though." He grunted. "They left you, I don't know why you're protecting them. But you seemed like that type of person." He said it as if it were a bad thing, to not give up your friends.

"Not officially." Jesse shrugged at Elvis, grinning at Finn on his shoulders. "But I like to think so." He said this teasingly, glancing up at Finn. He found he enjoyed teasing the boy.

"I wasn't thinking about it." Jordan muttered softly. "I just was thinking this was the only chance we'd get. I wasn't going to be stupid about it."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:10 am

"Yeah, I guess im not that bad." Really Roman wasn't sure what all Zach could do, how much help he would be. But Zach made him happy, the boy with the doe eyes and dreads...Roman wanted to keep him around as long as possible.

Danny almost felt bad for denying Bane the information, being the owed the boy his life. But he still couldnt bring himself to give the others away, they had tried to help him, too.
"I uh...Im not stupid...I knew when my name was drawn that I wasn't ever going home again. I mean, come on, im lucky I got out of the cornucopia like you said." There was a mournful pause, Danny feeling bad for being such a burden to such good people. "But I mean, they have a chance. They took care of me while they could, and now....I can't give them up, you know? Take away their chances so they can feel as hopeless as me? Nah, thats uh...that would be wrong."

Finn was staring down at him, trident poised over Jesse's face. "Are you fucking mocking me again? Dont you know that shits dangerous?" He couldnt like being teased after only moments after admitting to maybe feeling weird shit for this man.
Elvis only continued to watch, carefully trying to place these two ans what there real intentions were.

"Don't worry, padfoot." Chandler fell back into his ass, taking deep breaths as he tried to formulate a plan. "Me and you arent leaving without something to show for it."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:25 am

"So..." Zach began, wondering how much longer they would just stand here looking at each other. "Why... aren't you killing me, exactly?"

"You're such a good person it's sickening." Bane sighed softly as he looked down at Danny. Really, he had never met someone as pure as Danny. It was... different.

"I'm just playing." Jesse groaned. "It's called trying to have fun. Learn how to take a joke, kid." He pulled Finn so the boy sat next to him on the ground, grinning over at him as if they were not in a fight to the death.

Jordan nodded slowly, trying to calm himself as he watched Chandler.
"Are you okay?" He questioned, eyeing his wounded arm.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:45 am

"Because kid," Roman began walking, tugging Zach along by his hand. "You're the boy with the doe eyes and the dreads. I like you." And above all else, he didn't want to be the one to end this boys life. "I just feel like...If we were in a different time, a different place...Maybe there could be something to us."

Danny could only laugh, actually smiling at the boy who had been about to end his life only minutes ago. "When you're like me, you start appreciating all the good people. They uhh....They take care of me. I mean, Its degrading enough as it is, depending on other people to live..." It really was a miserable thing, never being able to depend on himself. "Back home in 11, I couldnt climb trees, uhh, you know, for obvious reasons." Another smile, not forced, but pure, expressing Danny's happiness at still being able to breath. "And so I couldnt work, no food...no place." Everyone had it bad in 11, but they all still managed to band together and care for Danny...something the boy would never forget. "The nice people, the good ones kept me from starving to death and I...I wont ever forget it. So I feel...I feel like its only right for me to give back, to be as good as I can to everyone...You never known when they need it." He was still grinning, trying to resist the urge to thank Bane, "You're not a bad person....I really like you...And im sorry you have to be here."

"A joke? Holy fuck!" Finn carded his cold fingers through his hair, growing agitated at how his face heated when Jesse smiled. "Which is a mother fucking joke? You do or don't like me? You're fucking annoying. How the fuck do I know when your being a bastard and just teasing?" Finn disliked having to deal with so much at one time. Between the games and his strange feelings for Jesse he wasn't sure what was happening anymore.

Chandler nodded to his lover, eyes following Jordan's too his wound. "Don't fucking worry about that tenderfoot, im just tired is all, promise." He was only trying to catch his bearings, decide what they could do to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:55 am

Zach was glad Roman had said it, because it was what he'd been feeling since he saw the man.
"I feel the same way." He admitted. "I feel kind of... drawn to you." It sucked that of all places, they had to meet here.

"Danny..." Bane groaned softly, looking over into his blind eyes. "I am a bad person though, Danny. You're too damn good to be here. I'm sorry." Danny honestly didn't deserve it. It wasn't fair that he was forced in here with his disability anyway, but he was just such a good person...

"Finn." Jesse this time grabbed Finn by the waist and pulled the boy onto his lap. "We're basically walking corpses." He leaned in, whispering in Finn's air. "So who the fuck cares?" And then he kissed him. Because really, who the hell cared anymore? It was their last days and Jesse wanted to have some damn fun.

"Alright." Jordan nodded slowly, though his eyes didn't leave his lover. "How about you rest? I'll keep guard, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:13 am

Roman's steps slowed, eventually stopping all together.  "You do?"  The large boy turned, staring at Zach as though trying to figure him out.  Even though Roman was one of the largest, he simply didnt see himself making it too the end.
Didn't really see Zach making either.
So, what was keeping them separated?

"Nah, there you go again, proving my point."  Bane could have killed him, gotten it over with, but he didnt.  And now Bane was here, trying to make him feel better in the midst of a battle to the death.  "I appreciate it though, really."  Maybe he was useless in every other way, but at least he was nice.  "But im glad it was me, if it wasn't me then....It could have been one of the uhhh, one of the smaller kids."  District 11 was full of small children, all waiting for their names to be placed in the reaping cup. He was almost tempted to touch Bane, desperate for him to know how much Danny appreciated him.

Finn initially recoiled at being manhandled, ready to argue with Jesse until the man's mouth fell on his, swallowing all of his complaints.  To be in such a shitty place, Finn had to admit that this was a good first kiss, better than any he could have expected. And it completely stole all of his worries and tensions, leaving him warm and...kind of fucking fuzzy. He told himself he didn't like it, but his hand traveled to Jesse's arm, then his face.
And then it was over. Every thought of rejection that crossed him, gone.  If he had to die, this was the way to go.

"Fuck rest."  Chandler peered back out at Carter, pushing himself up.  "We need a game plan.  We can rest later, but if the others come back then we have no more window, no chance of getting any supplies...We have to do this now, with just the one kid out there."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:21 am

"I do. I don't mean that to be weird, I just..." Zach shook his head slightly. "You're different, I can tell. I like it." He murmured finally.

"There you go again, being too nice." Bane sighed heavily, shaking his head. It was really making him sick, the thought of this poor kid dying, possibly at Bane's hands.

Jesse was glad Finn had not fought with him, he needed this. The whole world around them melted away, including Elvis just a few feet beside them. He pressed Finn closer and he let their lips mold together because if he pulled back then he had to face reality, something he wasn't quite ready to do yet.

"You're right." Jordan nodded. "We'll get supplies, then go hide and you can rest." He paused, looking back over to Carter. "You don't happen to have a plan, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:47 am

"Well then, " Roman ducked down, his other hand reaching for Zach. "Tell me, how do you like this?" The boy leaned in, capturing Zach's lips in a chaste kiss.

"You say it like its a bad thing..." Danny muttered softly, knowing exactly why Bane was referring to it in such a way. His kindness was going to get him killed, if not here in these games then somewhere else. It just wasnt safe to be as trusting as Danny was, but he still didn't mind. "I just....We didn't ask for this, you know? How can I hate you, be mean to you just because you have a good pair of eyes? Because you want to go home...We're all just kids...We all just want to go home..." The boy sighed deeply, trying to look at Bane but still managing to stare at the tree just to the boys left.

"Oh wow, yeah! You guys! Im still here!" Elvis wasn't sure if he should be uncomfortable or slightly turned on. Either way, he thought it best if they just stopped.
Finn didn't want too, though. Fuck making the ginger uncomfortable, there were more important things for Finn to worry about, like the way Jesse's tongue tasted.

"Maybe." Chandler glanced around, moving to gather up a couple of sticks. "You could create a diversion, throw these around and make some noise? and when he comes to check it out, i'll spear him from behind." Chandler looked back out at the district 1 boy. "I just have to get behind him."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:04 am

That had been the last thing Zach was expecting. His entire body tensed for a moment before he relaxed and let it happen. He placed his hands in Roman's hair and pulled the man closer to him, allowing their tongues to mingle together. It was the calmest he'd felt since the reaping and it was wonderful.

Bane frowned before reaching out and taking Danny's hand, letting himself just hold it there gently.
"Yeah, I'd like to go home." He murmured finally. It was the most vulnerable he had sounded in a long while, especially since these games had started. He'd been trying to keep up the tough persona, but Danny was different.

Jesse ignored Elvis, only thinking about bringing Finn as close to him as possible. His strong hands were on Finn's hips, holding him so tight he might leave bruises but he didn't care. All he wanted was to enjoy these moments they had.

"Okay..." Jordan nodded, realizing this meant they had to split up... Chandler was about to become a murderer. If something went wrong, they could both be dead right now. But it was their only shot. "I'll wait here. You go around and get behind him somehow. When I see you I'll start the distraction."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:25 am

Roman couldn't believe that had actually worked, But it had and he was grateful, wrapping Zach up in his arms, hoisting the boy in the air. He slowly walked backwards, until the bark of a tree brushed his back. He rested there, clinging to the moment of happiness, maybe the only one he would get

Danny looked down at their hands, despairing at the fact he couldnt see them. "I want you too go home, too. More than I want to go home myself." The boy nodded, his other hand moving up to cover Bane's completely. "And you know what I think?" Danny didn't give enough time for a response before continuing. "I think that you'll be the one to go home...I uh...I have faith in you. You're brother will be proud." He remembered Bane mentioning his brother in his interview, something that had made Danny's heart ache.

"Holy shit fuck!" Finn was breathless, having to leave the kiss in favor of oxygen. It didn't last long though, the break didnt take long, Finn's lips smacking against Jesse's over and over, until they were swollen and tender. Even then he didn't want to stop. His hands werent sure where to go, but they liked to find their way into Jesse's hair, massaging and pulling.
Elvis simply hoped they stopped before it went too far in front of the capitol. And what if a career ran up on them now?

Chandler nodded dryly, hands gentle around Jordan's neck as he brought the boy in for a kiss. He realized this could very well be there last, and so he tried to make the most of it, breathing "I love you's" Whenever he got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:40 am

Zach allowed himself to be happy too, clinging to Roman's large form. It was blissful, one of the best kisses he'd ever had and probably the last, but it was okay. Because in the moment, all that was there was him and Roman. He pulled back after a moment, though their foreheads still rested together.

Bane was surprised to hear Danny mention his brother.
"You paid attention to my interview?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow that Danny couldn't see. "I mean... I know it won't matter if I'm dead but everyone's going to think he's so much better if I'm not the victor this year." He let out a sigh, not believing he was actually getting comfortable around Danny.

Jesse was grinning into their kisses, his own hands finding their way all around Finn's body. He didn't give a fuck that the entire country was watching them now. They'd wanted to see a show and a show was what they were getting, certainly.

Jordan took Chandler's hands in his, warming them as much as he could.
"I love you too." He murmured softly when they pulled apart, hugging Chandler close before letting go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favor of the odds
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Alternate Universe!-
Jump to: