Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favor of the odds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Favor of the odds - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:09 am

Roman's brown eyes bore into Zach, flecked with specks of green like the leaves of the trees surrounding them. "That, Zachariah, is why I would rather be with you." The boy cracked a wide grin, a certain softness on his face that hadn't graced him since before the games began. "Best choice I could have made."

Danny's eyebrows furrowed, his hold on Bane's hand tightening. "What would make him better than you? Its not like winning thses games are really glorified, you know? We're just killing eachother so the capital can have a good show...Its...It uh...Its really sad...And the victors..." Danny stumbled over his words, taking a moment to regain himself. It just troubled him to hear Bane felt that way. He wanted Bane to know he was wonderful, in ways Danny was sure his brother could never be. "No one goes home the same, everybody dies a little....There's no glory in it. You just...You shouldnt have to worry about that right now...You should...I don't know..." Danny's head fell to rest against Bane's forehead, an irritated whine leaving him when he couldnt figure out how to put his thoughts into words. "I think you're wonderful. And I want you to win because you are wonderful, and when you do that, I want you to remember that you did good while you were here. You made me happy, even if you have to kill me, im glad to get this time with you."

Finn made no move to stop him, only going along with a strange excitement he had ever experienced before. Touching Jesse was electric, feeling the mans axe strong hands on him did things that Finn didn't fully understand yet. And the noises he was making, it horrified him to no end, and after each noise there would be a curse, but still Finn never stopped long enough to break their connection
"Jesse. Finnick. Guys, yeah." Elvis was now obviously on the uncomfortable side, trying to think up reasons for the two not to have sex on the forest floor.

Chandler despaired at the loss of warmth when Jordan let go, but he didn't harp over it. Instead he turned and made his way across the tree line, never looking back, knowing that if he did, everything would be ruined. Once behind Carter, he waited in the cover of the trees, trying to build himself up for this. He had never killed another person before, animals maybe, but never another human being.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:20 am

Zach let out a soft laugh as his hands rubbed over Roman's shoulders. He couldn't believe he was laughing at a time like this, but he was actually quite happy right now. And if he was going to die soon, he'd love to do it by Roman's side.

"That's how it is in your district, Danny." Bane sighed. "In mine, it's like some sort of honor to get to compete in the games. You bring home glory for your family, I know it's terrible but..." He trailed off, groaning softly. "Goddamnit, Danny. There is no way a human being can really be this sweet." It made him ache, maybe even wish he had more time to spend with this boy...

"Close your eyes if you don't want to watch." Jesse pulled back from Finn long enough to grunt at Elvis. He didn't know how far Finn would want to go, but Elvis's voice was really killing his mood. Right now, he wanted to just keep touching Finn, touch the boy as long as he would let him. His hands were simply groping anywhere he could reach, craving the electricity between them.

Jordan watched carefully until he could see Chandler nearby, just behind Carter and the Career's supplies. Any second now the Careers could return... this had to be quick.
He grabbed his bundle of sticks found cover behind some trees. He was still a good distance away from Carter as he threw the first one. It barely made a sound and Carter didn't even budge. He was hardly paying attention.
Jordan moved closer and this time snapped two of the large sticks in his hands, the loud crack causing Carter to look in his general direction. Jordan took a deep breath before snapping a couple more.
He grinned as Carter stood up, taking a spear with him as he moved towards the trees where Jordan stood.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:43 am

"So, I have to ask, are we going back for you're blind friend? Or are we going on?" He wasn't sure what Bane may have done to the boy but he was certain it couldnt be pretty, and he didn't really want Zach to witness that. The boy was wearing such a sweet smile right now.

Danny knew enough about the games to know what a career was, where they usually came from. 2 was actually supposed to be the main producer of careers, supposedly making their kids go to a training academy until the age of 18. It still bothered him though to think Bane was living by these standards. What could these people get out of such brutality? "Maybe they just push you all so hard so you'll be sure to win...." He wanted to believe there was more to it than glory. "And if you think im nice, you should meet some of the kids back home. They are all so selfless and sweet, and one day I think they will do some great things. But like I said, Im just glad to have lived this long. Im grateful for people like you, Bane. Always..uh...Always giving me faith in people."

"Jesse man, yeah, its not just me! What about all the people watching? What if the government doesn't like it?" Elvis groaned as he tried to throw out more reasons for this to stop. "Holy hell, I knew I saw going to be scarred when I came over here but this? Really, yeah? Stop it!"
Needless to say, Finn had forgotten Elvis's presence long ago, even before the first kiss. Jesse was just an enigma that demanded all of his attention, all the time. There was no stopping this.
By now, Elvis had found himself a stick. It wasn't much, but he waved it at the pair, using it to prod Jesse's ribs. "Guys, please don't. I don't need this shit right now."

Chandler stayed down, keeping quiet while he watched his lover work. It truly amazed him at how long it had taken to get the career to react, he had expected more out of them. But this made it easier, so Chandler couldn't bring himself to care. Taking a deep breath, Chandler brandished his spear, hoisting the weapon over his head, taking just a moment to aim and align before letting his spear fly. He knew this was his only chance, and if he missed?
He couldn't think about a miss. It just wasnt an option.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:58 am

Zach's face fell to think of Danny.
"Shit." He muttered. And what about Chandler and Jordan? "Your partner... Bane... did he go into the cave?" If he had, he knew Danny was already as good as dead.

"If I do happen to be the one who gets out of here, when I go on the tour and visit your district, I'll make sure to tell them how brave you were..." He murmured, knowing it wasn't much of a consolation, but it was something. "I'll give some of my winnings to all those kids you're talking about." He knew very well he might not be the one to make it out of here alive, but if he was he truly planned on keeping this promise to Danny.

Jesse, unable to take it any longer, sat Finn down and shoved Elvis back.
"You don't need this shit right now?" Jesse growled at the boy. "Well I fucking do, kid. I could be about to die and I'll be damned if you'll stop me from spending my last day however the fuck I please. I don't give two fucks what the Capitol does or does not like, they're the reason I'm in here in the first place! I could have killed you the second you walked into this clearing, but I didn't. Now, I'm gonna need you to sit the fuck down and shut your damn mouth." Jesse was practically seething with anger as he towered over Elvis. "If you touch my with your damn stick again, you'll find an ax in your head before you have a chance to run."

Thankfully, the spear hit its target dead center. Carter was speared through his chest and fell forward, landing at Jordan's feet. Some of his blood splattered onto Jordan's legs, but the boy didn't pause to be disgusted. He stepped over the dying boy and ran to Chandler's side.
"Nice shot!" He panted as he made for the piles of food and supplies.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:18 am

"Yeah." Roman confirmed softly, one of his shovel sized hands rubbing circles on Zach's shoulder. "Bane went in...But at least he's quick." It was really all the comfort he could offer in the situation, feeling bad himself that the blind boy was gone. "He was a nice kid."

"Oh wow...." Danny's mouth was agape, his pale blue eyes watering at Bane's words. He really couldn't help it, to think that Bane would even offer those things? Promise them....It made Danny's insides ache. "You...Bane..." What could he say to that? Bane would be doing everything Danny had ever hoped for. Making the children happy and noting that he wasn't useless....Bane could never know what that gesture meant to him. It was the most hope he had experienced, even before the start of the games. He reached up with one hand, fingers gently falling onto the boys face. He drug them down, stopping to rub his thumb just under what felt like Bane's eye. "Thank you." He whispered, using his thumb to trace the boys lips, guiding him so he knew were to plan his kiss. It was soft, pure, almost loving. "Thank you." The boy repeated when he pulled back, his hand still resting on Bane's face.

"Okay, holy shit! Okay! Have at it big man! Go crazy, like fucking bunnies, just shit please let me go." Elvis sputtered, terror etched into his features. He obviously hadn't realized how important this was.
"Jesse!" Finn cursed at the man, his fingers curling in chestnut brown hair and yanking, hungry for Jesse's touch. "Fuck the damn ginger, you can threaten him all the fuck you want later, but right now you better be worried about me." Finn had never done anything like this, wasn't quite sure what would happen, but he fucking wanted it, that was for sure,

"Yeah." Chandler muttered, staring out at Carter's body. It had been different than the killing of an animal. When he killed for meat, he didn't feel like he had just lost a part of himself in the creatures dying breaths, but Carter?
Chandler actually found himself approaching the dying boy, crouching down and offering his hand.
"Sorry. Im really damn sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:27 am

"I shouldn't have left him." Zach groaned softly, the guilt hitting him right in the gut. He tried to calm himself, remind himself that he would have died anyways, eventually... But it was still his fault the poor blind kid was dead now. And he hadn't even thought of him until Roman mentioned it. "Bane seems pretty ruthless..." He murmured, glancing up to Roman. "You think he really made it quick?"

Bane's eyes went wide at the kiss.
"Yeah, uh, you're welcome." Heat had risen to his cheeks and he wanted to murder himself for it. But truly, although he'd never admit it, that had been his first kiss.

Jesse threw Elvis back without another word, aware he was being ridiculous but not giving a damn. A second later and he was back on top of Finn, this time shoving the boy down so he was on his back on the grassy forest floor. His lips went for Finn's neck, teeth sinking into the soft flesh. He moved so he was straddling the boy now, powerful legs pinning him to the ground.

Jordan paused when he realized Chandler wasn't coming. He turned and made his way back to his lover, gently stroking his back. He always saw Chandler as pretty ruthless. The man didn't like anyone but him. But it was clear now, that he was no killer.
"It's okay." Jordan murmured in his lover's ear, kissing his cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:43 am

"I do, really..." Or at least he hoped so. Truly Bane hadn't seemed very fond of the blind boy, but Roman didn't think Bane would take it that far...
He didn't want to find out.
"Listen, it's better like this. I mean...The guys from 7 and 4 are out there together, so really its better Bane found him before they did. " He knew it still hurt though, seeing anyone die hurt.

Danny pulled himself back, his face twisted in regret. He hadn't expected a reaction, but he hadn't expected Bane to sound so...uncomfortable. "Im uhhh.. Im really sorry if I overstepped. I just...You...Im sorry." Danny settled on repeating the apology, worried he had lost his friend.

"Sonovabitch, Jesse." Finn's body writhed on its own accord, not knowing how to react to these new pleasures. No one had kissed him in general before, not to mention his neck, which he found was an extremely sensitive place, his collar bone, too. Finn's hands fumbled for somewhere to go, fingers hesitantly creeping up the boys shirt. His hands were cold, a big contrast against the warmth of Jesse's abdomen but Finn continued, determined not to come off as inexperienced.

"No...Its not fucking okay." Chandler could only see himself in Carter. Or worse, Jordan. Its what they were all here for, to die. "This...Its really fucking sick." There was no reason for all of them to die, other than for the capitols amusement.
Fuck the capitol.
"Just...Give me some time. Go grab what we need so we can get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:09 am

Zach nodded slowly, gritting his teeth.
"You're right." He couldn't help but feel at fault. But Roman was right, of course. It was better like this. "Yeah." He sighed finally. "It's good they didn't find him." He attempted to go back to his new found happiness he had gotten when Roman kissed him, and he was still less miserable than before. But it wasn't quite the same.

"No you're... you're fine." Bane reassured, patting Danny's shoulder gently. "Just wasn't expecting it, that's all." Truly, he hadn't wanted to die without his first kiss, so he was really kind of glad Danny had done it, just in case. "Listen..." He began, trying to sound braver than he felt. "Would you mind if I do that again?" He questioned. Like he had thought before, he really didn't want to die without having a good, proper kiss. That one hadn't felt quite right.

Jesse's grunts and growls paired nicely with Finn's strings of curse words. He was quite pleased this was happening now. He had been planning on making his move one of the nights during training and thought he'd lost his chance now that the actual game had started. He had been disappointed to think he could die without getting to be this intimate with the beautiful blonde boy currently below him.
His lips trailed to Finn's earlobe, nipping at the flesh lightly.
"You alright with this?" He murmured, breath hot as it washed over the boy's skin.

Jordan said nothing more, giving Chandler his moment and moving over to grab one of the backpacks from the Career's pile and filling it with as much food, water, and other supplies as he could. When he was done he filled another the same way, figuring he and Chandler could each carry one and that way if they got separated, they'd both have enough.
When he finished, he slowly approached Chandler again, frowning lightly.
"You alright?" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:49 am

"Why don't we just get out of here? Come on." Roman felt his insides twist as he felt the change in Zach.   He wanted to get the boy out of here, away from what was hurting the boy.  "Do you want to go back to my camp? Or?"  He didnt care where they went, just as long as it brought Zach's smile back.

Danny blinked in surprise, slowly nodding his head.   "I'd uhh...id like that."  And he found he wanted it, so much that he found himself leaning back in, fingers once again reaching for the boys face.

The question caught Finn off guard,  his eyes snapping open so he could actually see Jesse.  Did he want to fuck infront of the capitol?  Did he want his first time to be with someone he may have to kill? "What the fuck do you think,  forest fucker? I haven't fucking stopped you." He couldn't say if he was ready for this or not, but fuck that.  If he was going to die...he wanted to do it after having laid with the trees,  and the boy who smelled like them. "In fact, if you fucking try to stop ill kill you."  

Chandler had waited until Carter was gone,  holding the boys hand until he stopped moving before pushing himself up.  "Yeah.  Im fucking fine. "  it was just a part of the games.  For Jordan to win,  people had to die,  and Chandler was going to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:59 am

"We can do that." Zach nodded, allowing himself to grasp Roman's hand. "Yeah, let's go." He wanted to get away, wanted to pretend he was not in these damn games right now.

Bane slowly leaned in towards Danny's face, pausing before gently letting their lips touch. It was very hesitant, showing how unsure of himself Bane really was. He lingered there for a moment with their lips together, but the kiss stayed sweet. It was innocent in a way, despite where they were.

Jesse couldn't help but grin slyly, his lips capturing Finn's once more. He slipped the boy's shirt off over his head before taking both of his wrists in one large hand and pinning them down to the grass above his head, pressing kisses down the boy's pale abdomen. He needed this for some reason, needed to be close to someone again before he died.

"I'm sorry." Jordan murmured, his eyes showing his sincerity. He knew deep down that it was not his fault his name had been drawn from that bowl at the Reaping but he also knew that if he hadn't been picked, Chandler wouldn't have to be going through this right now. "I'm really sorry." It was all he could say as he held out the bag he had filled with supplies to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Roman lead the way, snagging his spear up as they passed. "Grab your knife. " He had Zach for the moment, it would be a shame to lose him out of carelessness. "So tell me about your district. " Roman tried to make conversation as they walked, anything to keep Zach's mind off of the blind boy.

Well, this was the last thing Danny had expected when he came here, but he decided it was the best thing that could have happened. Kissing Bane was almost like seeing again, feeling all the beauty of the world in the boy's lips. He found himself amazed at how hesitant Bane was, how completely innocent when not long ago he had been ready to kill. It simply spoke volumes on the horror of these games.

Finn had never felt so vulnerable before in his life, and it didn't take him long to decide he didn't like it. But the way Jesse's mouth moved on him stopped any complaints he may have, leaving him breathless and lucky to get his distorted profanities out, writhing in the boys hold. His body was hot in a way that made him uncomfortable, and the only thing soothing him was Jesse's lips. "You mother fucking just..." Finn panted harshly, yanking on his hands. "Don't fucking make me look weak " how else could he look? Pinned underneath the lumber jack from 4.

Chandler's face softened on the boy, his insides aching at how damn wrong it was for Jordan to be in this shit. "You don't fucking need to be sorry. You didnt do this. They did. They should be sorry." Chandler had hated the capitol before but now he loathed them, to the very core of his being. He took the bag from his lover, swinging it over his shoulders. "Come on tenderfoot, we should get out of here before his friends show up."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Zach did as Roman said, picking up his knife and sticking close to the man's side.
"It's uh... not much." Zach admitted. "Lot of farming... you work all day and then you go home. There's really not much to do." He murmured. He was sure it was nothing compared to whatever was in District 2.

Bane pulled back after a moment and said nothing for a while, letting their hands simply intertwine. Finally, he stood and spoke.
"I guess we should head back to camp. I was going to wait for Roman, but I don't know where he got off to."

"But I like holding them here." Jesse groaned softly. He was a very dominant person by nature, liked to have complete control over people. "Not like I'm going to hurt you or anything." Truthfully, he loved the way Finn looked under him right now, writing with his skin flushing pink.

Jordan followed Chandler with his own bag on his shoulders. He sighed as they returned to the cover of the trees.
"I wish we could go home." It was only a soft murmur and he knew it was the most childish thing he'd ever said but these games seemed to be returning him to a childlike state. He was this far away from throwing a temper tantrum and claiming that it just wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:39 pm

Roman had expected as much, being his district always made a show about how it was one of the most wealthy and the others like 11 were pitifully poor. "My people work in weaponry, and others are trained to be peace keepers. They send us to bring home riches and bragging rights. " The large boy shook his head almost mournfully. "Im supposed to be honored to be here, I volunteered because im already 17 and my mom is dead set on me being a victor. Id bring shame on her if I didn't go one way or another. " He shrugged as though it didn't keep him up at night, the thought of his mother sending him to die. "They aren't as great as everyone thinks."

Danny pushed himself up, not wanting to cause Bane anymore trouble. He could tell the boy wasn't exactly proud of sparing him.
"Did you see Zach? " had he sent Roman after him?

Finnick snarled in irritation, outraged that Jesse thought he might possibly be afraid of him. He channeled his anger into a teeth clanking kiss, the metallic taste of blood exploding on his tongue. If the bastard wasn't going to let go, then he'd just have to be violent, let everyone watching know he wasn't defenseless. Leaving the Jesse's lips, Finn latched onto his adams apple, teeth sinking into tender flesh.

Chandler stopped fully, turning sharply to pull Jordan close, holding him so tightly he could hear the boy's heartbeat. "You listen to me Jordan. " Chandler spoke fiercely, one hand cradling Jordan's cheek. "You're going to go home. I swear on every thing I am, I m going to get you out if this. You're going to go home and you will be warm and safe.. and ill be with you." He might travel back in a wooden box but he'd make it home, too.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 2:48 pm

"Sorry that so much is expected of you." Zach's words were sincere as he looked over at the man. They led two very different lives but it seemed that neither of them were too great. "I mean, I don't have much at home but I miss it a lot.."

"I didn't see him but we heard someone in the trees near your cave. Roman went to check it out." Bane nodded lightly as they headed back towards the camp.

Jesse gasped at the sudden pain near his adam's apple.
"Fuck." He muttered softly. But he didn't mind a bit of pain, it kept things interesting. He only grinned down at Finn as he threw his own shirt off. The muscles in his chest were very well defined, hard and strong from his years of hard labor. He let his hands slip into the waistband of Finn's pants, sliding them down quickly, one of them moving around to grab at Finn's ass. He had not been so ready for something like this in quite some time.

"I said we, Chandler. I wish WE could go home, not just me." Jordan spoke gently, allowing himself to be wrapped up in Chandler's arms. "Only one of us can go home." And he definitely did not want it to be him.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Roman laughed lightly, gently patting Zach on his shoulder. "Thank you. Im sorry you have to be here instead of home. " Roman had always dreamed of visiting all the districts something only the victor earned. "But im glad I had a chance to meet you."

"D'ya think Roman would kill him? You know, if that was him in the bushes?" Danny couldn't help but worry about his district partner. Zach was all he had left of home. He didn't want to think of the kind guy from 2 hurting him.

Finn let out an indignant yelp as his bare ass was touched, Jesse's strong hands leaving him feeling blistered. He would never forget where they touched him. "Sonofvafucking....bitch!" He wanted to feel Jesse's abdomen, feel the muscles ripping whenever the boy moved.

"But thats what im saying. We're going home. Im not going to just be left fucking behind! Who do you think I am?" He tried laughing, knowing there was no actual way they were both getting out of there alive. "So you just keep your chin up Jordan, let me worry about how we'll get home. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:32 pm

"Yeah, me too." Zach smiled softly, finding that he was rather glad he had met Roman. The man made him feel different.

"Yeah." Bane nodded simply, but then paused. "But then again, I thought I would kill you too." He shrugged.

Jesse let go of Finn's hands for only a moment, standing to remove himself of his pants before covering Finn's body with his own again.

Jordan only shook his head, pressing a gentle kiss to Chandler's shoulder as they continued on.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:28 pm

Roman's head snapped up, his shoulders squaring as he turned to his right. He could have sworn he heard someone cursing. It had been fanit but he was certain he had heard it.
Glancing back to Zach, he hesitated a moment, still not wanting the boy to think of him as a ruthless killer. This had to be done though. They at least had to check out. "I believe I just heard someone. Over there." Roman indicated the way, grip on his spear tightening. "Are you up for checking it out? "

"So uhh...why didn't you? " Danny had been trying to find a way to ask that question ever since Bane had spared him. "Not that im ungrateful or anything! Promise! I just know....I know im more of a burden than anything. I expected you to kill me too..." He had never thought Bane was a bad person, but he had expected the boy to win. And what did it mean to win? Bane had to be the last one standing. Danny knew he was only getting in the boys way.

Finn gasped softly, the feeling of Jesse, skin on skin atop of him was almost too much to bear. It was embarrassing though, and Finn made sure to curse Jesse for it. "Are you still mother fucking teasing me?"
He wasn't sure if the heat in his face was from Jesse's touch or his agitation, maybe both, but Finn despised what it looked like, the pink tint crawling up his collar bone and speading over his shoulder, spilling onto his neck and face.

After a while of walking, Chandler finally just stopped. He tilted his head back, staring at the large trees that loomed over them. "You know tender foot, we could climb a fucking tree. Who's going to get us up there?" He nodded his head slowly, as if deciding himself this was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Zach nodded slowly, not speaking in case whoever had made the noise could hear them as well. He moved with Roman, creeping towards the area where the noises were coming from. Through the trees he caught glimpse of the redheaded boy from district 3. Assuming that this was the one who had sworn, he didn't hesitate in throwing his knife, landing it perfectly directly in Elvis's heart. He had done it quickly, wanting to show Roman he was useful. But he hadn't even noticed Jesse and Finn practically fucking in the grass near the ginger boy. Thankfully, they hadn't noticed him either. They were so caught up in each other that not even Elvis's soft sputtering before he collapsed caught their attention. Zach almost scoffed at the two of them, was almost disgusted, wondering how they could think of sex at a time like this. But who was he kidding, he'd love to be screwing Roman in the grass right now instead of hunting other teenagers.

"Of course." Jesse murmured, lips tracing Finn's defined collar bone. "Makes it more fun." Drawing out the process probably wasn't the best idea during the games, but it made it better in the end so Jesse was going to damn have his fun.

"I don't know." Bane admitted, just now realizing that their fingers were still intertwined. "You just... didn't even fight. You seemed defeated already. I would have been a coward to kill a defenseless person." Bane came up with this excuse instead if the real reason which was that he simply could not bring himself to hurt someone who looked so sweet and innocent. Finally, they reached camp. Bane let out a curse as he saw Carter's dead body on the ground near their supplies, half of which were missing now. "Fuck!" They never should have left Carter in charge.

"Good idea." Jordan nodded, finding a nicely sized tree and finding a good foothold on a low branch before beginning his climb upwards.

Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Roman's breath hitched as the ginger kid went down, afraid of losing their cover. He had suspected Finnick to be the source of the swear, following because he knew it was vital he and Jesse died. He gave Zach a thumbs up when Jesse and Finn continued, slowly hoisting his spear. He was aiming for Jesse's heart, just between the mans ribs. His throw was fluid, promising to hit his mark.
Or, what would have been his mark, had Finn not been wrapping his legs around the lumberjack at the last moment. The spear wasn't hindered though, shredding flesh and tendon on its way through bone.

Finn was eerily quite as the spear entered him, his pink tint quickly blotting out to a shocked white. Finn supposed he had just been so stunned fir the first moment, nothing happened, but then there was an explosion of profanities. He was scrambling for his trident then, but Jesse still had his arms pinned down, and so all he could do was scream, alerting the entire arena of his panic.

"What? What happened? " Danny was alarmed by Bane's sudden outburst. "Are you okay?" He found himself stepping forward, wanting to be close enough to Bane that anyone attacking would take care of him first, maybe buy the boy some time.

Chandler followed suit, suddenly laughing after he had started to climb. "Padfoot, its been far too long since I've been able to admire your ass." He whistled in appreciation, reaching up to gently honk one of the boys pert ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 11:46 pm

At first, Jesse thought that Finn was merely cursing at him again. But then he realized what had happened. He was up within seconds, Finn clutched tight to his chest. He caught sight of the two other tributes through the trees and he knew he did not have time to grab his weapons and fight, especially not while carrying an injured Finn. He instead made a lunge for the first aid kit before streaking naked away from the intruders, knowing it was a life or death situation.

As Jesse ran, Zach moved to snatch his knife from Elvis's chest, chasing after the two of them, though not knowing if they'd stand a chance of catching Jesse with his long strides.

"Carter was supposed to be guarding our supplies." Bane informed. "He's dead and half the supplies are missing. Fuck." Bane cursed, kicking a pile of the little supplies they had left in his frustration. Then he realized something. If the hovercraft hadn't arrived for Carter's body yet, that meant the intruders were still nearby. "You're dead!" He shouted into the nearby trees, hoping whoever they were that they could hear him. But he couldn't go to chase them right now, didn't trust Danny on his own.

Jordan found a soft laugh for his lover, peeking down at him.
"Oh shut up, you can do plenty of looking when we're high enough." He didn't stop until they were as high as the tree went, stopping to rest on a large sturdy looking branch.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:06 am

Finn had managed to grab his trident when Jesse let his hands go, and now he tried to balance himself on the mans shoulder, waiting for Zach to get close enough for a clear shot. "Come the fuck on! You motherfucking bitch!"

Roman was hot on Zach's tail, reaching for the boys hand when he noticed the glint of Finn's trident, poised to throw. "Wait! Wait!" He caught Zach by his waist, allowing Jesse to gain more ground. "We don't want to get in range. "

"Oh..." Danny swallowed thickly, actually feeling at fault for this. He had kept Bane gone for a while, and it might have even been some of his allies who had done it. "I...uhh...im really sorry about Carter and the supplies. "

Chandler let out a disgruntled groan as he hoisted himself onto the branch, resting his head on Jordan's shoulder while regaining his breath. "Oh man. I never thought I'd miss home so much. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:16 am

"You can't take them both out with your trident!" Jesse snapped at Finn as he continued to run. "I'm just trying to put as much distance in between us as possible." He didn't notice that Zach had stopped running.

Zach had listened to Roman, stepping backwards when the man caught him by the waist.
"Well at least we're one down." He gestured to Elvis who the hovercrafts should be coming down to get any minute now.

"Yeah." Bane muttered. "Well if they were smart they would have taken all the weapons too so I couldn't damn kill them." He grunted as he sat down beside the pile, pulling Danny down with him. "Didn't damn like Carter anyways."

"Tell me about it." Jordan sighed. He hadn't realized just how tired he was until he got to sit down. His head lolled over on top of Jordan's and he struggled to keep his eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:43 am

"If you give me a mother fucking chance I can at least hit one!" But it was vain, Jesse had already left the other two tributes behind. "Holy fuck! My fucking leg!" He wondered if there was anything left of his knee. "Oh shit..." the boy buried his face into the crook of Jesse's neck, unable to do anything else. "Im so fucking fucked..."

Roman allowed himself a smile, landing a chaste kiss to Zach's lips. "Yeah, you did great." He knew he shouldn't be happy another kid lay dead a few feet away, but he couldnt help himself. "Where'd you learn to throw like that?"

Danny slowly fell back into the grass, reaching a hand towards the sky. He looked as though he may mourning, clearing his throat before speaking. "I uhh...I liked him. He always smelled good in training. " Danny could come up with any number of reasons to like someone, even if there wasn't that much to like. "I hope they didnt make it worse than it had to be. "

Chandler reached into his pack, tossing things around until he found a large rope. He used it to secure them into the tree, opening his arms for Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:50 am

Jesse hoped it was safe to stop because he had to make sure Finn wasn't going to die on him.
"Alright, let's see how bad it is." He sat the boy down on the ground gently, wincing as he looked at the mangled mess that was his leg. "Shit." He opened the first aid kit but was not sure what to use. He was not very good with that sort of thing.

"My guardian." Zach smirked softly, though he didn't want to think of Trever because he missed the man far too much. "He taught me a lot of things, wanted me to be able to defend myself." He informed.

"He was pretty annoying." Bane sighed softly. "But it didn't look like he suffered. Again, you're too good. You didn't even know him and you're feeling bad about him dying." He shook his head.

Jordan kissed Chandler softly before sinking into his arms.
"Night." He muttered as he sank into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:08 am

A grutal cry left Finn as Jesse sat him down. Any movement caused him immense pain, the wooden spear rubbing against his shattered bones. "It...fuck....." tears were quickly gathering in Finn's eyes as he took it all in. His entire knee had been blown out, leaving only strings of flesh and tendon keeping it together. "That mother fucking stupid ass box isnt going to do fuck for me right now. " his fingers trembled as they danced over mangled flesh. "You fucking left the damn ax, didn't you?"

"Well then, im very glad you have a guardian. That was pretty damn impressive. Some of the kids from my district couldn't even do that. " Roman slowly started back towards Jesse and Finn's abandoned camp. "These bags might come in handy."

Danny's head fell over to the side, his dead eyes landing on Bane. "I don't want anyone to die, Bane. Why would I?" Maybe because many had mocked his disability, and the others had tried to target him. But Danny thought of life as some precious and fragile thing. It hurt him to see it end, for anybody. "He was only a kid...just like the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favor of the odds
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Alternate Universe!-
Jump to: