HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:17 am

"That sounds great." Morgue grinned, pleased that it seemed like he had gotten Finn's attention back. "I love you." He whispered gently.

Jesse listened to his friend speak with a grin before shaking his head.
"Man, that little freak has got you whipped." Jesse couldn't help but laugh softly. He always found it funny how sentimental Roman got when it came to Zach. But he couldn't blame the man now that he felt the same way about Finn. "And you were Barry's damn bitch." Jesse smirked, liking to tease the man for relationships when he took the submissive position. "Mine too." He added as an afterthought with a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:27 am

"I fucking love you too...Shit." Finn groaned at how emotional they sounded, "Just come on, lets go the hell to sleep. Im fucking tired." He managed a smile, rolling onto Morgue's chest. "We're ofuckingkay."

"Yeah, I was your bitch and now your saying I should be alpha." Roman grunted back, prodding Jesse in his stomach. "And you don't know what I did with Barry. For all you know he took it just as much as I did." He didn't mind though. Roman was prideful in many aspects but never when it came to his bedroom activities. It was only sex to him. What really mattered was the relationships he had built with these people that he loved so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:33 am

"Course." Morgue murmured, smiling softly as he pulled Finn to his chest and allowed them to doze off.

Jesse scoffed lightly.
"Come on, if you made that man take it up the ass I'd be very impressed." He snickered as he leaned to rest his head on Roman's shoulder. He was merely teasing his friend, after all, getting his mind off of Finn although he noticed the boy's heartbeat had slowed considerably. They appeared to be finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:44 am

"Hey," Roman smirked as he wrapped an arm around his alpha. "I think Barry had a soft spot for me. " He paused, adding a moment later, "You did, too. " Roman leaned back on his elbows, taking out his phone and checked the time on Zach's call. "Want me to call back? Its been about an hour and a half. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:50 am

"I did." Jesse couldn't help but smile, remembering the brief time he and Roman had spent together. "But yeah, you should." He nodded his head, eager once again for his plan to be put into action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:54 am

Roman dialed his mate, grinning softly when the boy answered. "Bet you can't guess why im calling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:56 am

"Again?" Zach whined softly. "Oh fine, I'll call him again. But when he damn bites my head off again it's your fault. You're making it up to me later." He smirked gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:05 am

"I think I can handle that." Roman murmured into the phone. "But try for us, okay? I don't think we can live with Jesse if he doesn't get this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:09 am

Zach let out a soft groan, fully intending on making Roman do something for him the following night.
"Alright, love you." He spoke before hanging up the phone and redialing Finn, hoping the boy would be less pissed if he was sexually satisfied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:20 am

"Son of a fuck!" Finn snarled as he pushed himself up, cursing his phone and whoever it was calling. He got oit of bed, having to retrieve the phone from where he had thrown it earlier. He snapped it open, answering with hostility. "Zach, if you are not dying, you're about to be. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:23 am

"Don't kill me, I'm your only friend!" Zach whined in protest as his friend answered. Obviously he had been wrong about sex making him less irritable. "I just miss you! I've got no damn other friends either!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:30 am

"Zach." Finn huffed in irritation, but his anger was slowly dissipating. "Im just going through some shit right now. Im trying to fucking keep my family together...shit. " He couldn't deny that he missed Zach too, the boy was his onky friend. "I damn guess I could fucking come...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:32 am

"I'm sorry for bugging you, really." Zach felt a twinge of guilt in his stomach as Finn said he was trying to keep his family together. Could this be about Jesse? And should Zach be helping Jesse tear Finn away from Morgue? "I just want to see you, I guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:00 am

"Ill fucking be over.  Im not sure if Morgue will be or damn not."  He hated to drag the man out of bed, but at the point he thought it was best to stay with Jeremy.  Jesse seemed to always be lurking in the back of his mind now, he needed something to combat that.  "But ill damn see and i'll fucking come.  Bye."  Finn snapped his phone shut, trudging back to the bed where he fell back onto Jeremy's chest. "Hey. Jeremy." The boy poked his lover in his ribs, frowning at how prominent they were. "Im about to take my ass over to Zach's.  Do you want to fucking come with me or not?"

Jason had taken Sterling to bed after the third movie, talking about how even though he was tired, he had some business to take care of that included his mate and the boys mouth. Ajax had wanted to follow soon after, having been over for movies and sex in the first place.  This left Apollo all alone on the couch, where he stayed until finally he had consumed so much alcohol that his body had to take action.  He barely made it to the bathroom, swaying and stumbling, full on falling into the door way where he hugged onto the toilet.  Bruises were already forming on his knees, but Apollo had stopped registering petty things like that. He was drunk beyond reason, retching into Justin's toilet, and still all he could think about was Jesse.  The man has said he'd love Apollo forever, and the boy had believed it wholeheartedly, completely confident in their love.  But thinking about it now made him gag, the liquor searing his throat as it came back up. He had never known pain like this, something that made him so physically ill.  He couldn't breath to think of his daddy with someone else,  putting him out of their bed to make room for someone new. What hurt the most was that there was nothing to be done.  He couldn't change his daddy's strange weather.  Apollo just hated that he was still so madly in love with the man, sitting here at his porcelain throne while Jesse was probably in bed with that bitch by now.
The thought caused an awful twist in his stomach, and by the time he was finished retching, he wasnt sure if it was alcohol or tears blurring his vision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:06 am

Morgue whined softly, sitting upright to kiss his lover's neck where he had bitten it earlier.
"Every time I go over there, Roman avoids me like I'm diseased or something. I think I'll pass. I was going to head down to work soon anyway." He sighed. "I love you though."

Justin was on his way back downstairs to check on Apollo when he heard the retching noises from the bathroom. He hadn't trusted Apollo to know when to stop drinking and he was worried about him. He made his way to the bathroom, frowning as he set eyes on Apollo sitting there.
"Your ten bottles of liquor not settling well?" Justin questioned as he sat on the edge of the bathtub beside the boy, reaching out to hold his long hair back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:16 am

"I love you too then, don't fucking puncture a lung." Finn left the man with a kiss, collecting his clothes from the floor of the room.  He dressed quickly, pulling a beanie over his head to keep his ears warm on his walk over to Zach's. "Tell Cam I love his ass too!" Finn called back as he closed the door, making his way over to his friends home.  

"No.  Whats not settling well is that im alone again, Justin."  Apollo hiccuped, weakly wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.  "I had enjoyed what I did before Jesse kinda...but I was always lonely.  And then my...That mother fucker came and he took me and I loved him and I was happy and now...Im going to be alone again...He was my sun, he made me shine, like diamonds....And now its just nothing. I've lost him." He left like he was choking, turning to look at Justin. "Im sorry my man, really."  He pushed himself up, swaying a moment before draping himself across Justin's lap. "I didn't know where else to go..." Apollo was so drunk, he wasn't sure what he was saying or just thinking anymore, did know what was real and what was not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:23 am

Zach had called Roman to let him know Finn was on his way over and Jesse and Roman had then proceeded to make their way over to the home. They were in the kitchen, Jesse with a large grin, by the time Finn arrived.

"Hey," Justin frowned at the boy. "You're not alone, Apollo. You've got me. You've got Sterling. You've got all of us. Just because you're not with Jesse anymore doesn't mean you're not a part of the pack. You're family." He pressed his lips into Apollo's hair, holding the boy in his lap, the smell of alcohol overwhelming. "And you can stay here as long as you need, alright? I'm here for you."
Justin had been attracted to Apollo from the first day he joined the pack. Apollo was the definition of beauty to Justin. Every time he saw the boy, he thought of how it might be to touch him, to feel his soft lips, to run his fingers through the boy's long hair, to feel those perfectly filed nails scraping down his back. It was a constant fantasy in his head. But now, it seemed like sex could not be farther from his mind. Apollo was hurting and Justin felt like it was his responsibility to fix it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:35 am

Finn was absolutely outraged to see Jesse, taking a step backwards as the shock set in.  "Zach! You mother fucker! You set my ass up! Fuck you and your friendship!" The boy snarled, almost hatefully at his friend.  Roman as up in seconds, taking a step towards Finn, between him and Zach. "Hey, you calm down. Don't talk to him like that."
"Oh, fuck your fucking couch guy! I don't even remember your damn name! Thats how many fucks I give!" The boy turned his sites on Jesse. "And you! I want you to know I just mother fucking had sex! It was fucking great and im in damn love! So all of you fuck off! Zach, you owe me mother fucking big time." Finn shoved past Roman, making himself at home in Zach's living room. "Wanted to see me my ass."  The boy was still muttering profanities, even as he settled into a couch.

Apollo groaned as his word spun around him, the bathroom light enough to give him a headache.  "Justin, my man...It's different. No one had ever loved me like Jesse...and he doesnt even love me...Its just so shitty honey. I don't know what else to say." He had never pictured himself without Jesse, but now at least Justin was here and he wasn't completely alone.  The man always made him feel better, even at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:43 am

"He made me do it!" Zach exclaimed to Finn, pointing to his lover. "I felt bad about it but he said Jesse really needed to see you." He made a light pouting face as he took his friend's hand.
Jesse was calming himself from Finn's words which had made claws appear on one of his hands. He did not want to think of Finn having sex. But he couldn't get too angry, he was happy just to see the boy. Finally, Jesse spoke.
"Do you not want to see me?" He questioned the boy, counting on the fact that Finn couldn't stay away from him inside, no matter how much he tried to. They were simply meant to be together, drawn together like magnets.

"I can't imagine it." Probably because he had never been in love, not really. And the one time he had thought he was, it had ended with the death of his family, so he was not much of a love person. He feared commitment after that catastrophe of a relationship. "But I know it can't feel good. I know nothing can really help right now but whatever you need, you got it." He gave a soft smile to the boy, hugging him close. "And after you're done barfing, we can go lay down, try to get you some sleep." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:22 am

"Does it fucking sound like im happy to fucking see you? Dumbass." Finn was glowering at Jesse, sitting with his arms crossed tight over his chest. "You keep just fucking showing up places to piss me the hell off. " The more he looked at Jesse, the more it bothered him that he couldn't look away.

Apollo had pulled himself the rest of the way into Justin's lap. "You'll come to bed with me, my man? Be my daddy tonight. " the boy hated to think of Jesse not about him anymore, it made his insides
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:05 pm

"You might not be happy about it, but you did want to see me again." Jesse gave a light smirk to the boy, his own heart thudding faster just to be so near him. He was now thinking of the advantage he had over Morgue, his looks. He glanced to Roman now, frowning lightly.
"Hey Roman, it seem a little hot in here to you?" He questioned, not waiting for an answer before slipping out of his shirt, purposely stretching his taut muscles more than necessary. He was quite conceited normally, but he had good reason to be.

"Yeah, I'm your daddy tonight." Justin nodded, not meaning it in such a sexual sense. He just wanted Apollo to relate the word daddy with someone other than Jesse. He slowly lifted Apollo, holding him close as he moved towards a guest room since Ajax was still asleep in his bed. He entered the room and gently laid Apollo down before curling up behind him, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:06 pm

If looks could kill, Jesse would be dead by now. "If I knew your overly compensating ass was here, I would have told Zach to fuck off. " He couldn't deny that Jesse had plenty of sex appeal, and while it was good for the eyes, Finn's heart was hurting. He felt guilty for looking at this man in the first place, knowing that Jesse was trying to come between him and Jeremy. "And its not fucking hot in here, dick for brains. Put your fucking shirt on." He reached to gently run a finger over one of Jeremy's love bites, trying to keep his mind off of Jesse.

Apollo pressed back into Justin's chest, closing his eyes in a vain attemp to imagine it was Jesse holding him. "Talk. Tell me about you." The man didn't have familiar black rings adorning his wrists, he didn't smell like pine and cologne. He wasn't Jesse. But he was all Apollo had now, and the boy still managed to be greatful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Jesse only continued to smile although his hands clenched into fists when he noticed the bites on Finn's neck. He knew he needed something else, something to make Finn realize that they could have something but he didn't know what. Finn was a difficult person to please.
"Hey, Jesse is Roman's best friend, we could double date." Zach joked lightly, nudging his friend although he really didn't have a problem with Morgue. Honestly, he thought they'd be doing Morgue a favor by getting Finn with Jesse. Morgue was quite weak and fragile, all pale skin and bones. Zach had always been surprised he could handle Finn.

"What do you want to know, gorgeous?" Justin murmured, carding his fingers through Apollo's hair, hoping the boy found it soothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:41 pm

"Why the fuck can't you double fucking date with me and Jeremy? Is something fucking wrong with him?" Finn snapped harshly in his lovers defense. "If you fucking have something to say, fucking say it!" Finn was almost sure he knew what Zach was thinking though, it's what he had thought when Morgue proposed. How could he stay with Jeremy forever? This was supposed to be a temporary thing to begin with, but then Cameron happened and everything got so fucked up. But thinking about it now almost made him sick. He was killing Morgue. There was no way the man could be happy with him...its why he'd said no in the first place.

"Have you ever been in love? " Apollo asked softly, fingers trailing up and down the mans arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:45 pm

"Finn, I didn't mean it like that..." Zach trailed off, sighing softly. "I love Morgue, the freaks are always cool I just... you're going to damn kill him one of these days." No one knew Morgue like Finn did, but the man did look rather weak in comparison with Finn's aggressive ways. "I just meant that Roman and Jesse are best friends, you and I are best friends... that was all." He sighed finally.

Justin was taken off guard by the question, but decided he'd answer because Apollo probably wouldn't remember it in the morning.
"Once, I thought I was. But I'm not sure if it was real now... I don't think I have." He admitted. "Just sex usually."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals    

Back to top Go down

Animals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next