Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Jesse had slipped out of the bed, attempting not to awake Finn as he trudged towards the knocking on the door. He perked his ears and realized immediately it was Apollo.
He cursed softly as he slid the door open, attempting a gentle smile on the boy he'd thought was his mate.
"Hi Apollo..." It was clearly uncomfortable as he raised a hand to rub the back of his neck. He was only hoping Finn didn't wake as Sterling shoved passed him, tugging Apollo along.
"He's here to get his things." He snapped simply, knowing Jason would tell him not to piss of the Alpha, but he didn't care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Apollo didn't even spare Jesse a passing glance, he kept his eyes trained on Sterling's back, knowing one look at the man would break him.
Finn had began to stir immediately after losing Jesse's warmth. He heard voices from down stairs, one that reminded him of nails on a chalk board, almost like....
The boy pushed himself up, making his way to the source of the sound. "Hey, bitch face, who the fucks here?" Finn died off as he turned the corner to see Sterling.
"Get the fuck out! "

Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:45 pm

Sterling was taken off guard to see Finn in Jesse's home, though it only took him a moment before he began to laugh.
"YOU'RE the new bitch?" Well he was glad to see it wouldn't be a problem fucking with Jesse's new mate like he had promised. Sterling was an expert at getting under Finn's skin without even trying. "You remember Matty?" He questioned Apollo lightly, since the boy had met Mathias while they were dating. "This is his brother, the bitch I told you about." He informed. "Jesse definitely damn downgraded." This last bit was told with a sneer in Finn's direction.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:57 pm

"You keep my mother fucking brothers name out of your skank ass mouth before I curb stomp you, bitch!" Finn was already flushed with rage, jumping from the top of the stair case in order to be within striking range of Sterling. "And im not anybodys bitch! Your fucking licked! Even if I was fucking Jesse, doesn't matter, he still realized what a fucking waste of space bitches like you two are!" The boy seethed between clenched teeth. "And down grade my ass! I don't fucking care to be here, but thats how easy it was taking bitch faces man!" Finn sneered at Apollo, playing on the fact that the boy already looked devastated at simply seeing him. "Come at me, mother fucker."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:02 pm

"I'm the skank?" Sterling arched an eyebrow. "Last time I checked I wasn't the one with a boyfriend and a kid and sleeping with some other man I just met." He gave an eyeroll as he turned to Apollo. "Go get whatever you forgot, I'll handle him." He reassured the boy, giving him a nudge, seeing how hurt he looked to see Jesse with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Apollo had just stepped off to gather his things when Finn snapped. The comment on his broken family too much for him to bear. Finn lunged at Sterling, striking the other boy in the face.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:11 pm

"I'm a werewolf, jackass." Sterling growled as he shifted, throwing Finn to the ground. He knew better than to actually kill the boy even though he could, not wanting his golden eyes to turn that icy blue he saw on some of the others. But he did sink his claws into the boy's chest, not getting very far before Jesse had thrown him back, a loud growl causing Sterling to shrink back, unable to ignore his Alpha.
He muttered softly, still glaring at Finn, golden orbs glowing dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:41 pm

"Move the fuck out of our way fuck head!" Finn had already pulled himself up, determined not to look weak in front of Sterling. "I don't need you in my fucking fights!" The boy shoved Jesse, upper lip curled in a snarl at Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:57 pm

"He could hurt you." Jesse growled lightly, checking on the wound left by Sterling's claws, sending a glare at the boy who was still crouched in the corner staring menacingly at Finn. He knew Sterling was possibly the most well controlled in the pack, the only one who could prevent the shift during sex (something he'd learned for Mathias), but he still didn't trust the boy with his mate.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:03 am

"Yeah well, I give just as fucking much as I take!" Finn pushed Jesse away once more, embarrassed to have the man check on him. "What? Do you fucking think I can't take him? Because I can mother fucking show you better than I can tell you!" He wasn't sure why, but it bothered him that Jesse may think him weak. "That fucking slut deserves it!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:05 am

"I know you're tough but he's not human!" Jesse snapped. He believed that Finn could handle himself well in fights but this was not a normal fight. Sterling could murder him with a simple snap of the neck. Jesse knew how powerful they were and he didn't want that kind of power anywhere near his mate.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:13 am

" Well...What the fuck ever. He had better just fucking stop talking about Mathias." Finn scowled, hating to back down, especially since Jesse was worried for his safety. It was demeaning, and his cheeks radiated his humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:17 am

Sterling snorted.
"Maybe I'll go visit Matty later." He murmured thoughtfully, as if talking aloud to himself but it was clear he was merely saying it to get a rise out of Finn.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:24 am

The boys reaction was immediate, his nostrils flaring with his rage. "And maybe I'll fucking rip your throat out!" Finn shoved past Jesse, reaching out in an attempt to grab Sterling by his throat.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:31 am

Sterling grinned as he allowed Finn to take him by the throat. He could take a bit of pain, not like it really hurt much. And Jesse couldn't make him stop if he wasn't causing physical harm to Finn.
"Maybe I'll go show him a good time tonight." His voice had become a soft purr as he spoke of the boy's brother. "You know he's really pretty good, I've been missing getting tangled up in the sheets with him." Of course, it was true, but he was only saying it because he knew the one way to bother Finn more than anything was by talking about Mathias in a sexual sense. Finn thought Sterling was a slut and so Sterling would let him continue to think that.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:42 am

"You..." Finn was obviously horrified at the thought, barring his teeth as he tightened his grip on Sterling's throat. "Thats how I know you're fucking shitty! If you fucking cared about Mathias you would never fucking talk about him like that! Especially to fucking me!" The boy knew his brother would be devastated to know what he had just heard about his sex life. Mathias was too innocent, too sweet for his own good. Finn's heart ached for his brother, fueling him to swung at Sterling, over and over again. "He is too fucking good for the likes of you!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:49 am

"He's too fucking good to have a piece of shit for you like a brother!" Sterling snapped, voice becoming a low growl as his anger got the best of him. "If you fucking cared about him you wouldn't have given me so much shit when I was with him! I made him fucking happy!" He had truly loved Mathias, always had, and he had hated how Finn had never thought he was good enough. "I tried so damn hard for him and all I ever got was your fucking bullshit!" He snarled as he finally snapped and tackled the boy, claws tearing at the boy's flesh.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:01 am

"He was never mother fucking happy!" Finn was trying to get in as many shots as he could, refusing to allow Sterling to get the best of him. "He always had to fucking feel shitty! Like he wasn't what you fucking wanted! Like he wasn't man enough for you! Since you need so many men at a time to satisfy your skank ass!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:06 am

"I'm not a fucking slut!" Sterling growled, grabbing a fistful of Finn's hair, claws sinking into his scalp as he threw the boy off of him. "I was only with him when we were together, damnit! You saw me and assumed I was a whore from the beginning, you never even gave me a damn chance because no one can be good enough for your precious brother!"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:15 am

"Is he not fucking precious though?" Finn picked his head up, actually making eye contact with the boy for the first time. "I'll fucking admit that you are so mother fucking right about me there. No one is ever damn good enough. Not you! Not Prince's flaming ass! No one! But fuck can you not level with me there, damnit?" Finn shoved himself up, finally beginning to feel where Sterling's claws had been. "Without me he'd be fucking dead by now! You talk so much shit about being with him! You should know how fucking naive he is! I've always fucking protected him!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:21 am

"He was precious to me too." They were the first words Sterling hadn't screamed as he too stood, taking a step back and eyeing the wounds he had made which Jesse was now already examining, leeching away the pain.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:31 am

"So stop airing his dirty fucking laundry to me! I don't want to fucking hear it! Do you think that I don't know you fucked him? Believe me, I damn know!" Finn was batting Jesse's hands away, making an honest effort not to yell at the boy. Finn was simply loud by nature.
"But fuck.....Mathias would be embarrassed and shit, because his stupid ass actually thinks I don't know about that shit!" And it wasn't like Mathias ever picked Finn over Sterling, actually it was the opposite.
Maybe that was another under lying reason for Finn's hatred of Sterling.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:38 am

"I was just acting the part. You labeled me a slut from the day you met me, decided I only wanted your brother for sex, so I figured I might as well play along." He shook his head, sighing now as he spoke. "I'd never tell you anything we actually did... and despite what you think of me, sex wasn't all I wanted with him. I fucking loved your brother." He really did miss Mathias quite often nowadays. "Apollo!" He called out for his friend finally, hoping to get the hell out of here before he lost his temper again.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:07 pm

"Oh, bullshit!"  Finn snapped at the boy, pointing an accusing finger at Sterling.  "Don't blame me for the way you fucking act! I don't control you! What I eat doesn't make you shit!" The boy was so worked up he was giving himself a headache. "Fucking Prince knows I hate his ass! He knows what I think,but that bitch is still fucking around!" Finn didn't want to hear about Sterling loving his brother, and he didnt even want to think about their bedroom activities. He found himself almost relieved to see Apollo round the corner with his things.
"Star? Are you okay baby? What happened?"  Apollo gently rubbed his friends back, looking up at Finn for the first time. He couldn't think of anything to say.  Was this really what Jesse had left him for? All he could manage was a sneer in the boys direction, looking back to his best friend. "Do I need to throw shade? I may be hurt but I can still slay for you, Star."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:03 pm

"Excuse me if I wasn't planning to spend the rest of my life with you fucking bitching at me!" Sterling snapped. "And I hope you're happy being stuck with the Princess around, I think I was at least a hell of a lot better than him." Possibly the only thing Sterling and Finn had in common was a hatred of Prince. But truly, Sterling knew Finn hadn't made him leave, Mathias hadn't chosen Finn over him. Sterling had left of his own accord because honestly, even he knew he wasn't good enough for Mathias. But he had not meant for someone even worse than him to come into the picture.
He turned to Apollo now, kissing the boy's cheek.
"I'm fine, darling. No shade throwing needed, I was supposed to be the one doing that for you." He smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: