Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:05 am

"Yeah, it's not really under my control but I don't mind it." Jesse smirked lightly, finding himself simply staring at the boy's mouth, waiting for him to smile again, not wanting to miss it. "If you believe it, I was actually more of a dick before I was bitten." He had only been fifteen but he'd been a bit of a whore, really. He hadn't had many emotions, didn't care for people. Being a werewolf and being so consumed by anger all the time made it grow tiresome to him, made him desire to become a better person.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:45 am

Finn blinked, feigning shock. "I didn't damn know it was possible to be more of a dickhead than you are fucking now!" He was smiling though, wanting to be clear that he was kidding.  It embarrassed him to think he was taking extra precautions not to hurt Jesse's feelings, but it had been lingering on his mind.  And it was strange in the way that his not wanting to hurt Jesse was nothing like when he worried over hurting Jeremy. Unlike Morgue,  Jesse could take it, Finn was sure of that, but he just...The thought of Jesse hurting left him unsettled. "I fucking like you though, dickhead and all." The boy added as an after thought, offering Jesse a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:48 am

"Well good, cause I fucking like you too. And you're kind of a dickhead yourself." Jesse grinned, having the urge to kiss the boy again but resisting it.
Now, he found his eyes trailing to the claw marks on the boy's chest, his stomach stirring slightly with anger.
"Are you okay?" He murmured. "Did he get you too bad?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:58 am

Finn followed the mans gaze, scoffing as his eyes landed on the marks. "Oh no, fuck head scratched me, what the fuck ever shall I do?"  The boy rolled his eyes, reaching out to prod at the injuries. "Thats baby shit. Sterling's a little bitch." He was more angry over the fact that he himself hadn't gotten better shots in, but he hoped Sterling felt every bit of whatever he had managed to inflict. "Don't damn worry about me. I fucking told you, im not damn breakable."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:45 am

"And I told to, everything is breakable." Jesse frowned at the boy. "I just wanted to make sure he didn't hurt you too bad." He reached out to leech the pain, checking to see how bad it was.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:46 am

Finn watched the man, pretending not to notice when the burning ache left him, traveling instead up Jesse's arm. "Im fucking fine, fuckface. He just damn scratched me, like a fuckin' kitten." The boy rolled his eyes in thought of Sterling. "Bitch is pathetic."  As he spoke, a finger traced the blackened veins in Jesse's arm, expression one of concentration as he watched his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:56 am

"Like watching it or something?" Jesse questioned, smiling at the boy's face of concentration. "It's the pain leaving your body and going into mine." He informed, taking the boy's hand in his own that wasn't leeching and tracing the veins along with him.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:07 pm

"I get that shit." The relief was instant when Jesse touched him like this. "I just don't fucking understand why you're damn doing it." They were practically strangers, yet Jesse was willing to take his pain.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:29 pm

"Because it hurts me worse to know you're hurting." Jesse spoke gently. "I've got a high pain tolerance. I Don't feel anything really."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Finn rolled his eyes, grunting as he pushed Jesse's hands away. "Stop fucking acting like I can't handle myself. You fucking act like you're stronger than me. I'll fucking show you better." The boy crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at Jesse, but never moving away.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Jesse groaned softly.
"I know you can, Finn. I just like it better if I can help you out sometimes." He murmured, unable to keep his hands from reaching back out towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:57 pm

"Im not used to that shit."  Finn was almost wary of it, unsure of how sincere the man was.  No one had ever taken to him so fast, or at all. Jeremy had to stay distant or risk getting hurt, but this man didn't worry about that, he stayed close anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:01 am

"Well get used to it." Jesse smirked gently, leaning in to let his lips brush against the corner of Finn's mouth. As he spoke, he once again attempted to leech, his free hand running through Finn's hair.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:36 am

"If you can fucking get used to me, I can fucking get used to you."  Finn couldn't deny that Jesse's touch calmed him.  He almost welcomed it.  But there was still a part of a him that didn't want it, and maybe there always would be. "Actually...Its not bad having your ass around. I fucking knew Morgue and I weren't damn meant to last..."  Maybe this way he wouldnt have to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:43 am

"Because like I keep saying, you're meant to be with me." Jesse informed the boy, tracing gentle circles on the back of the boy's hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:45 am

"Hah!' Finn snorted at the man, a smirk curling the edges of his mouth. "What makes you so fucking sure that you're not just my fucking next mistake?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:54 am

"Do I have to keep repeating it?" Jesse rolled his eyes, though finding himself smiling at Finn's smirk. "I've already told you a thousand times to do. I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:45 pm

"And I fucking feel like the damn queen of fucking England but im fucking not." Regurdless of how it sounded, Finn wasnt being malicious. Instead he was attempting to tease the man.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Jesse only laughed, pleased that Finn seemed to be loosening up and teasing him.
"So..." He murmured, "Remember those gettogethers I was telling you about? With my pack?" He paused, though not really waiting for an answer before speaking again. "There's one of those tomorrow. I was wondering if you'd want to come? Sterling will be there, I know, but if it helps I'm planning on punishing him for hurting you."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:37 pm

"I'll damn go, but you don't fucking need to punish that bitch for me. I can fucking take care of him.  If you want to fucking punish him, don't fucking make it about me."  Finn was almost glaring at the man.  "He fucking disrespected you. Take care of your damn self. I don't damn need anyone fucking handling my dirty work."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:02 pm

"Fine, I'll punish him for disrespecting me." Jesse nodded. But of course, truly, it was about hurting Finn. He could manage to make himself forget that. The thought of Sterling made his blood boil right now.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Finn nodded as though satisfied, resting his head on Jesse's shoulder.  "Well fucking good then.  You shouldn't let him talk to you like a little bitch.  He's the mother fucking damn bitch!" Sterling was a sore subject for Finn, always. "I can't fucking stand him. I might fucking not go."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:40 pm

"Oh come on, you can just watch him be punished. You can even pick what I do to him if you want." Jesse nudged the boy, desperate to make him come. "Just if you do come, I know you might not like everyone and I don't really care if you're a bitch to them. Just be nice to the blind kid I mentioned if you can." Jesse nodded. He had a soft spot for Danny. "He's just too sweet, like your brother." He hoped comparing the boy to Finn's brother would make him less likely to bother him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Finn snorted at the man, crossing his arms behind his head. "Its the fucking sweet ones that need to fucking be worked on.  Damn Mathias just fucking thinks there's good in fucking everyone.  If I don't fucking show him any better, he's going to get his big ass in some fucking trouble."  The boy still tried to note what Jesse said, wanting to at least try to be civil for the man.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:17 pm

"Yeah, they can be annoying. But just don't bother him too much, please." Jesse nodded. "He's one of the older ones in the pack, actually, but we still kind of treat him like a kid." Danny was the first person Jesse had bitten. They had a history together. Jesse felt the need to protect Danny, always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: