HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:12 pm

"Pfft!" Finn rolled his eyes at the man, sitting up slightly. "Don't fucking tell me not to fucking bother a bitch. I don't want shit to do with them, I fucking assure you. But im not fucking going to take any ones shit either." He was already beginning to dislike Danny. And if the boy acted like a child it would only irritate him more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:21 pm

"Oh, he won't bother you!" Jesse reassured, shaking his head. "He can take care of himself, really, I just... baby him a bit." He admitted. "But he'll probably be scared of you honestly." He nodded, smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:30 pm

"Everyone should fucking be scared of me."  Finn muttered softly, reaching up to trace Jesse's lips. "And what the fuck is with you babying people? Do you do this shit to everyone? Or do you fucking pick days and shit?" The man was strange, complex, and Finn was still struggling to figure him out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:38 pm

"I just baby certain people" He shrugged lightly. "You are my mate so I feel the need to protect you. Danny is blind, vulnerable, and he was the first person I turned myself. I feel protective over him." He smiled lightly at the thought of Danny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:48 pm

"You're kind of fucking sweet on Roman, too." Finn added into the mix, eyes searching the mans face. "And even though you fucking feel like you damn need to protect me, remember that im fucking fine.  If push ever comes to fucking shove, I can handle mydamnself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:56 pm

"I love Roman, he's my best friend but I don't baby him." Jesse shook his head. "And I know you're fine, but I can't help it. It's my instinct to help you in everything, even if you're just fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:00 am

Finn groaned softly, even though he was beginning to accept this. "What the hell ever, at least you're not fucking annoying. A little damn clingy but shit, I can handle it."  He actually found himself enjoying the closeness, but he denied it, even to himself. "And besides, in a damn week or two, you're going to fucking want me in a different room." No one could stand him for long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:09 am

Jesse chuckled and shook his head.
"Don't bet on that. You're going to be stuck with me for a while." He grinned. He could never get sick of Finn. Never.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:14 am

"We'll see. Im not fucking going anywhere."  Finn already felt at home.  No in the house, but with Jesse. "I don't fucking believe in fate and all that bullshit, but fuck...." He had never taken to anyone like Jesse, he couldn't even believe himself. "You just fucking draw my ass in and theres not shit I can do to stop it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:19 am

"I guess you better start believing in fate." Jesse spoke with a pleased smile. He was confident that Finn felt the connection between them and wouldn't be leaving any time soon. "Now I guess we should go to sleep or something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:21 pm

"Im fucking ahead of you. " Finn flipped onto his side, curling into himself. After all the shit he'd been through today, sleep sounded fucking miraculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Jesse only pressed Finn even tighter into his arms, watching the boy fall asleep before he was able to do so himself.
He awoke the next morning and got dressed, watching Finn sleep for a while before gently nudging the boy.
"Finn." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:44 pm

The boy cursed groggily, bringing a hand up to hide his face. "The fuck do you want Jeremy? " The boy trailed off, his head falling back into the pillows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:59 pm

"It's Jesse." Jesse frowned though he knew he truly couldn't be mad at the boy. He'd spent many years waking up next to Jeremy. "It's time to get up." He nudged the boy once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:19 pm

"Its time to fuck off. " The boy sleepily rubbed his eyes, pushing himself up to stretch. " Piss on getting the fuck up. Why don't you just lay the hell down." Finn's bones creaked when he moved to take Jesse by his collar, pulling the man back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:35 pm

"Aw come on." Jesse chuckled as he moved to nuzzle the boy's neck. "You said you'd come to the pack meeting. It's almost noon, they should all be here soon." Even still, he was smiling, just pleased to be near his mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:56 pm

"Oh fuck them, im not damn worried about those fuckers. They can wait. " But despite what he said Finn was pushing himself up, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. "Why the fuck do you hate me?" The boy groaned as he threw his legs over the side of the bed, realizing he had no clothes. He had left everything back home, with Jeremy. And he hadn't even heard from Cameron.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:13 am

"You can borrow some clothes if you can find some that fit." He had a closet full of his own clothes in the room along with some of Apollo's and other former lovers. "Oh and someone called your phone earlier this morning. I didn't look cause I didn't want to invade your privacy." He gestured to the phone that had been in Finn's pants pocket on the floor but he'd retrieved and sat on the night stand when it had started ringing. The missed call had been Cameron and he had left a message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:30 am

The boy immediately reached for his phone, plagued with worry over his child.  The first thing he did was check for any messages from Cameron, and he found himself heaving a sigh of relief to see he had something. "Holy fuck, im a shitty mom."  Finn cursed himself as he checked his message, completely forgetting Jesse was even there in his haste to hear from his son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:50 am

Finn had also had several missed calls from Morgue and Mathias from over the night. Cameron's voice came over the phone as Finn listened to his messages finally.
"Hey momma, I'm not sure where you are but we're all really worried. Dad hasn't told me what happened, just that he fucked up. He tried calling you but you didn't answer so he called Mathias over and had him call because he thought you might just be ignoring him. You didn't answer Mathias or me though so I really hope you're okay. I hope dad didn't mess up too much, I haven't seen you guys fight like this in a while..." He trailed off for a moment before picking back up again. "But like I said, dad's a mess. Kendrick is with him in his room right now. I figured I'd leave you a message though just to let you know what's going on. Call me as soon as you get this, please. Love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 am

The call caused a hollow ache in Finn's chest, the reality of yesterday hitting him full force.  He had walked out on Jeremy because he had found him with Ian.  He had gone home with a stranger.  He had not been in contact with his child and left the boy to worry.
He had made a fucking mess.
"Holy fucking hell, what the fuck am I doing?"  He didn't want to call any of them back, really. There would be questions, and things Finn himself didn't want to hear.  He couldn't possibly just ignore them though....
Swallowing hard, he dialed Cameron's number, cursing and fidgeting as he waited for the boy to pick up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:30 am

Jesse found himself standing behind Finn, stroking his back as Cameron answered on the first ring.
"Momma? Oh thank God you're okay, I was worried dad really fucked up or something." For a moment he'd almost thought Finn had just left. "Are you okay? Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:36 am

"Your dad really did fuck up."  Finn snarled as he remembered Ian, and the way the boy had looked on top of his lover. "Its what the fuck ever though. Im damn fine. Thats all you need to know right now Cameron."  Truly he didn't mean to be so harsh, but everything he did seemed to have a bite to it. "Are you safe? Feed? Sleeping? Why the fuck isn't Kendrick with you right now damnit? What the fuck is that son of a bitch even good for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:49 am

"Where are you? They checked your old house, even and you weren't there." Cameron frowned. "Mom, I'm fine, I just want to know what dad did and what the hell is going on. Kendrick is with dad since he's a mess right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:59 am

"Im no-fucking-where Cameron!"  How was he going to tell his son that he had already shacked up with another man? "And I caught that fucking Ian bitch with his tongue down your fathers throat." It made the boy want to spit simply thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals    

Back to top Go down

Animals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next