Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Justin almost retorted again but simply folded his arms across his chest stubbornly.
"I'm sorry." He grumbled.
It took Sterling nearly a full five minutes of glaring before he grunted a light "sorry." He would much rather tell Roman to kiss his ass and quit being Jesse's damn lapdog, but he refrained.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:17 pm

"Thank you. I'll see you all at four."  And with that, Roman dismissed them in favor of heading back to his mate, plopping down beside the boy and pulling Zach back into his lap as though he had never left.
Jason stayed silent, keeping an arm around Justin's neck in case the boy started talking again. "Lets be chill okay?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Jesse too moved over to where Zach and Finn sat, taking a seat beside the boy. As Roman sat down and pulled Zach into his lap, Zach curled into his chest and captured his lips deeply.
"You know, you're pretty hot when you get all controlling." He couldn't help but smirk at the man.

Justin was still pouting like a toddler.
"Man, I see why you get annoyed with me. Getting in trouble for standing up for your brother sucks." He groaned. Sterling was still quite angry as well.
"Finn damn started with me yesterday." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Roman blinked at him, a sheepish grin claiming his features.  "Oh yeah? Thats good to know.  Maybe I can put that to good use." The man let out a blissful sigh after the kiss, pleased to be so close with his mate. "But I wasn't trying to control them.  I just want them to learn how the rankings work, other wise they could get in some serious trouble." 

"Oh shut up Justin!"  Jason groaned at his brother, resting his face in his hands. "You're damn lucky this is the first time you've had to interject."  The man's pride was hurt. "And I don't care if Finn starts shit, you better stay out of it! I'll fucking have a stroke and die if this happen again."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:51 pm

"Yeah, but you got all bossy, I liked it." Zach chuckled, carding his fingers through the man's hair as he looked to Finn. "See, our boyfriends could kick ass together." He nodded, as if this alone was a good enough reason for Finn to get with Jesse.

"Oh God, if Finn becomes a permanent part of this pack I might as well just damn walk out." Sterling paused before laying back in Jason's lap. "Eight hours, Jason! I'll die!" He whined softly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:04 pm

"If you like bossy, I can be that for you."  Roman murmured, his lips pressing butterfly kisses up the boys neck. Finn scrunched his nose up at the pair, shaking his head in disgust. "There is no fucking 'our'.  Jesse is fucking not my damn boyfriend. I don't have a boyfriend. Kind of sort of.  Im not sure."  The boy shrugged as though it didn't matter, Jeremy lingering in his mind.

"You got us into this.  Why can't you just ignore him? You know he is full of shit, and from what I hear so does the Mathias guy.  Stay the hell away from Finn."  Jason knew if they were in sight of each other a fight was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:15 pm

Jesse turned away as his face fell. Of course he hadn't expected Finn to be his boyfriend, just like that. But a part of him had hoped the boy wouldn't be so opposed to it.
"I'd like that." Zach smirked as he nuzzled Roman's neck before glancing back to Finn. "Can't you just love him. I just want to go on a double date, damnit." He groaned, though he was only teasing.

"I just can't ignore him." Sterling sighed. He didn't know how to tell Jason that the reason he hated Finn so much was because the boy had been what ended him and Mathias. He knew it wasn't important anymore, but at a time, Mathias had meant the world to him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:43 pm

"Love him?" Finn stared at Zach incredulously, the thought surprising him. "I don't even fucking know his ass. Shit. I was with Jeremy for years before he got that kind of shit out of me." The only person Finn didn't mind showing affection for was his child. The boy glanced over to Jesse, arching a brow at the man. "Do you fucking agree with all this boyfriend bullshit? Is that what you damn want?"

"Why the hell not?" Jason felt as though he knew why though, Sterling was his mate after all. He could tell Mathias had been important in a way that still lingered with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:58 pm

"I mean, that's what I'd like... Eventually." Jesse nodded slowly, acting almost sheepish like a small child. "I'm not rushing you though, I understand you don't love me yet."

"You know I love you now, we're mates. But... I was in love with Mathias, you know that too. He meant a lot to me and Finn was why I couldn't have him." Sterling sighed as he attempted to explain without hurting his lover. "You're my world now but I still can't just forgive him for that."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Finn could only stare at the man, dumbfounded. Truly he hadn't thought Jesse could possibly be serious. The man hardly knew him, but he was determined they were meant to be. "You're fucking out of your damn mind." But he wasn't rejecting the notion of staying, even though he wasn't sure how stable the man was. He found he liked Jesse.

"I get it. I know you love me. I know you loved him. Its okay." Jason sighed softly, wrapping an arm around his mate. "But whats past is past. You can't keep letting that little fuck to get you in trouble. Jesse seems serious about this mate thing. I understand that. I wanted to kill him for hurting you." The man gently caressed the boys cheek, fingers extra careful over the swelling.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:19 pm

"Maybe I am." Jesse simply shrugged, giving a soft smile. "But I can't help it, really. I've just never felt this way before." He felt like he couldn't rest until Finn agreed to stay with him, to love him.

"I like you when you're all protective." Sterling managed a grin now. "And you don't understand, Finn just pisses me the hell off. He's the only thing that makes me lose my control." Finn made him feel worthless.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:10 am

"You fucking don't know me.  It's hard to believe you fucking have feelings for me."  But he couldn't deny that he felt different around Jesse too. "This mate shit is stupid. Love is fucking stupid."  The boy rolled his eyes. "You can damn be with someone without fucking loving them."

"He shouldn't though, because you are so much better than he could ever be.  You are above him.  But he is able to get you into trouble, and not just you, us too."  He nodded to Justin. "So I guess if you don't think you can control yourself, you need to try and keep away from him. If you really hurt him, im afraid of what Jesse may do.  It would be horrible." The man groaned at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:17 am

"It might be stupid, but there's no stopping it." He shrugged. "And I know you can, but I'm going to love you eventually, I might already." Honestly, he was pretty sure he already loved the boy.

"I'll try." Sterling sighed, though nodding firmly. If not for himself, he'd try for Jason. "I love you." He muttered softly, kissing the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:28 am

This caught Finn's attention, his upper lip curling as though the man had offended him. "Don't talk senseless shit, you dumb fuck."  It always spooked him to hear someone cared for him, mainly because he knew he would only end up hurting them. "Loving me is stupid. Don't fucking be retarded." 

"I love you too, so damn much Sterling." Jason cradled the boy to his chest. "You know i'd walk through hell for you, right?" He almost had.  Leaving the pack would have certainly lead to some sort of hell.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:35 am

"I can't help what kind of feelings I have for you Finn. And honestly, I don't want to." Jesse smirked lightly. He liked being in love.
Zach had a hand propping his chin up, watching the two with a bright grin. It always pleased him to see people being nice to Finn. He always wanted the best for the boy.

"Of course, and I'd do the same for you." Sterling smiled. He felt blessed to have a mate who was also a werewolf. The two of them were equals, could both protect each other. He never had to worry about Jason's safety like he would with a human mate.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:57 am

"Well, I'll fucking make you rethink that."  Finn snapped softly, unsure of how to handle the man being so nice to him. He shot Zach a nasty hand gesture as he noticed the boy watching him, shaking his head at the absurdity of his situation. Two days ago he had been tangled up in the sheets with Morgue, sharing the mans bed and trying to raise their child. "I...fucking love Jeremy...." Or he had.  Jesse was making him question everything in life. 

"So why don't we go home? You will need rest if we have to get up at four."  The man groaned at the thought. "Besides, fuck being here right now."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:04 am

Jesse pulled back as if Finn had slapped him, the words stinging although he knew they shouldn't. He knew it was ludicrous to expect Finn to be over the man he'd loved for years just like that, but he still didn't like to think about Finn loving someone else.
"I know you do." He murmured softly. "But someday maybe you could love me too."

"Good idea." Sterling sighed, also groaning. "I've got to go to bed like now if I want to get my necessary beauty sleep."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:22 am

Finn actually found himself feeling guilty for the way he had spoken, seeing how it had affected Jesse.  There must be some kind of connection, because normally Finn wouldn't give two shits about anyone else's feelings, especially when Jeremy was involved, but Jesse...Finn would rather not mention Jeremy than to see that look cross Jesse's face again. The feelings were strong enough to prompt a tiny nod from the boy. "Fucking maybe..."  

Jason chuckled softly, shaking his head.  He adored having a lover who took care of themselves. "Well then we better hurry up.  I don't want you missing out on any of that beauty sleep." But only because Sterling enjoyed it, he himself thought the boy was gorgeous regardless.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 am

And that was all it took for Jesse to grin, finding himself kissing the top of the boy's head.
"Maybe." He repeated. Maybe was good enough for him, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: