HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:27 pm

"Jeremy." Finn let out a soft whine, something only Morgue had ever gotten out of him. The man knew so much about how he ticked, knew exactly where to kiss him to get that noise, to make his toes curl. "Come the fuck on, you know that spot fucking bothers me." It made his face red to have it kissed, the spot so sensitive Finn had chills running down his spine. How could he leave this?

Jason snorted at the term, having never thought of Apollo as more than a street whore. "Yeah, well, fucker can hurt us if you push him." Jason didn't know enough about Jesse yet to think the man was safe to pick at, and if there was to be a fight, he wouldnt allow it to be between Sterling and Jesse. He would protect his mate at all costs.
"I love you star baby, you always know what to say." Apollo leaned his head into the boys shoulder, wiping his eyes with the back of his hands. "I just hate this so much...I loved him...I love him...I'll always fucking love him."

"I thought you guys were friends, why would be bite your head off?" Roman sat up straighter, eyes narrowing at the thought of anyone speaking harshly to his mate. "I can always call him if he's going to be like that." The man couldn't help himself, wanting to shield Zach from anything remotely harmful. "But Jesse woke up today and I guess he wasn't hearing Apollo's heart beat anymore. He was hearing Finn's...So he broke things off with Apollo and we're trying to get him some time with Finn."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm

"Which is exactly why I like to touch it." Morgue murmured as he stood back upright, slipping his lover's shirt off over his head before sitting back on the bed, working on getting his own belt undone. He was determined to make today special, to make Finn remember why he loved him.

Sterling merely gave his mate an eye roll. The man was always the voice of reason, having to keep Sterling and Justin both in line at times.
"I'll tell you what." Sterling murmured, kissing the top of Apollo's head. "First, we're going to let you grieve. And then we're going to find you a new man ten times as good as Jesse, okay?" He spoke in a soft crooning voice as if he was talking to a child as he stroked Apollo's hair. Justin glanced over at these last words and although he didn't say anything, he was thinking that he definitely wouldn't mind helping Apollo get over Jesse.

"He's like my best friend, but that doesn't mean he won't bite my head off." Zach laughed softly. "He likes me more than anyone but he still yells at me." Zach paused before Roman's last words fully sunk in. "He mated with Finn?" That would not go well. "And... what do you mean he just stopped hearing Apollo's? Is that... normal for you guys?" The slight panic was clear in his voice during this last sentence. If Jesse could stop hearing Apollo did that mean Roman would ever stop hearing him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:04 pm

"You're the only fucking person to ever touch it..." It almost didn't seem real, how Jesse had come in and made him question what he and Jeremy had. No one knew him like Morgue did, and Finn didn't want anyone else fucking touching him like this. The boy pushed himself up, hands wrapping around Jeremy's chest as he trailed kisses down the back of the mans neck, stopping to suck on his shoulder, biting hard enough to draw blood. He wanted to leave marks tonight, so he wouldn't forget what it was like to be with Jeremy, and so Jeremy wouldnt forget that He was the only man for Finn.

"The hell are you looking at, sex machine?" Ajax nudged Justin as he caught the mans eyes on Apollo. He laughed as though he were only teasing, but really he didn't quite like the way Justin had been looking at Apollo.
"I don't want another daddy..." Apollo ran his fingers through his hair, disliking the way it was plastered to his stinging cheeks. He wanted to believe Jesse was going to come around, maybe have some fun for a while but eventually...maybe...
Apollo cursed the man, pressing his face into his hands. How the hell had he gotten this low?

"Hey, hey," Roman cooed softly through the phone, unable to stop a grin from splitting his face. "It's an alpha thing. Only alpha's. But don't worry Zachariah." He crooned the boys name, always gentle with it on his tongue. "Even if I was an alpha, im mated for life. No doubt in my mind about that." He had been without Zach for a month, and almost died without the boys touch. To leave him would be suicide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:22 pm

"I love you." Jeremy murmured softly into Finn's ear as he laid back on the bed, pulling Finn on top of him. He was pleased to be in bed with Finn, like it should be. But he couldn't shake the thoughts of this man Finn had spoken of out of his head. Someone was trying to steal his Finn... He pulled Finn closer and kissed him hard on the lips, desperate to clear his mind.

"Aw come on, you know I've got a thing for him." Justin murmured to Ajax with a smirk. He had thought it was just lust. But he felt strangely connected to Apollo, his heart hurting for the boy.
Sterling was smiling sadly at his friend, sighing softly.
"Well we'll wait until you're ready." He nodded. He truly was hurting for his friend, knowing how much it would hurt if Jason ever left him.

Zach gave a soft sigh of relief.
"Alright, you damn better be." His panic had subsided and now his mind returned to Finn. "So, uh, you want me to invite Finn over? I can call him I guess." He truly wouldn't mind seeing his friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Finn enjoyed the hard kisses, the ones that left his lips aching and the metallic taste of blood in his mouth. He stayed in the kiss as long as he could, breaking only when he became dizzy from lack of oxygen. "I fucking love you Jeremy.  So fucking much."  Finn pulled Morgue's pants down, cursing as he struggled to get them completely off.  He was nervous almost, wanting to be close to Morgue so badly he thought he would burst into flames if the man didnt touch him soon.

"Yeah, yeah.  I know."  Ajax took his drink, downing it in one go so he would have an excuse to escape to the kitchen.  
"So what are we watching? Damn, this party is shit Justin." Jason had sprawled out on the couch when Ajax left, head at one end and feet on his brothers lap.
Apollo sat back into the couch, staring at the t.v. aimlessly for a while before finally deciding he couldnt sit like this. "Justin, my man, do you have any alcohol? I think I want to get drunk, and go to bed."  He glanced around, leaning back into Sterling. "Can I sleep on the couch tonight?"  He would start trying to get his shit together tomorrow.

"Yeah, if you could call him and invite him over Jesse would appreciate it."  Roman rolled his eyes at the thought of trying to set Finn up on a blind date. "But don't tell him Jesse will be over.  Okay?" I love you."  Roman never spoke to Zach without saying it at least once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Morgue helped Finn rid him of his pants, slipping his boxers off as well before he flipped them over so Finn was beneath him. He began to undo Finn's pants, all the while pressing soft kisses down the boy's chest. He paused when he reached his lower abdomen, tugging off his pants the rest of the way before continuing, his lips trailing over the boy's pubic area to his forming erection.
"I love you more." He whispered softly, reaching out to trail his hands over the boy's sides, wanting to touch him everywhere he could.

"You pick the damn movie if the party's so shitty." Justin stuck his tongue out at his brother before turning to Apollo. "I've got plenty of alcohol, pick your poison. The fridge is stocked." He grinned lightly as Sterling moved with Apollo to the kitchen to get drunk off their asses. Sterling was grumbling softly about how it was not fair it took him forever to even get tipsy since his body fought off the effects rather quickly.

"Alright." Zach chuckled softly. "But if he gets pissed I'm telling him I had no clue Jesse was over or had mated with him." He nodded. "Love you too." He blew a kiss to the phone before hanging up and dialing Finn's number instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:07 pm

"No..." It was a weak protest as Finn stared down at Morgue, his body writhing beneath the man. "I dont fucking do I love you more fights, so fucking drop it. I win." He found a smile, propping himself up on his elbows so he could run his fingers through Morgue bleach blonde hair. His stomach was fluttering as though Jeremy had never touched him before, like it was all new.

"Alright then smart ass, Imma find the most romantic, sloppiest, shit I can find, and im going to watch that. And when your cry baby friend comes back, you can deal with his bull shit." Jason sat up, making his way to Justin's movie collection.
Apollo came back with a bottle of vodka, having decided against a chaser tonight. All he wanted was to be so drunk that he forgot Jesse Luno even existed. "Im sorry about your werewolf blood baby." The boy cooed at Sterling, saving place beside hi for the boy to sit. "You'll just have to drink enough to counter it."

Finn jumped in surprise as his phone went off, a string of profanities leaving his mouth as he reached for the blaring device. "Its fucking Zach. Gimme a damn minute." He hated being intureppted in the middle of what was supposed to erase all of his doubts about Jeremy.
"What in the mother of fuck do you damn want? Can't anybody damn get laid around here without you people cutting in? Holy fuck, you had better be dying, Zach!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:23 pm

"Sorry!" Zach laughed softly as Finn answered. "Uh, I was gonna see if you wanted to come over but I guess not if you're getting laid. I'll call back in like an hour." He chuckled at his friend.

Sterling sat beside his friend, each of them having their own bottle of alcohol. He chugged a bit of it, looking to Apollo and smiling.
"Don't worry, we're getting you so damn drunk tonight." He would be sure to watch over the boy, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:38 pm

"What the fuck ever. Ill talk to your irritating ass later." Finn snapped the phone shut, throwing it across the room before pouncing on Jeremy, leaning down to capture the mans lips in a brutal kiss.

"I just want to be so fucked that I don't even remember his damn name." Apollo turned his bottle up, appreciating the burning and warmth the liquor brought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Morgue groaned, taking Finn by the hips and pulling him to his chest before rolling them over once more so Finn was pinned beneath him, returning to what he had been doing previously. His head sank down to between Finn's legs and he trailed kisses down the boy's now fully erect member, reaching up to hold Finn's hands as he did so.

Sterling nodded, taking this information in and drinking with his friend. He probably wouldn't get as fucked as Apollo would, but he was doing it for support. They did everything together. He moved to curl onto Jason's lap, glancing to whatever dumb movie the man had picked as he drank.

Zach was now calling Roman back, waiting until Roman answered before speaking.
"We'll have him over later. He and freakshow are uh... busy." Zach chuckled softly, though not aware of the effect his words had on Jesse.
The man was concentrating on Finn's heartbeat, noticing that it had sped considerably. He was attempting to determine just what type of heartbeat it was when he heard Zach's words.
The shift happened before he could control it, his red eyes glowing and his claws sinking into the flesh of Roman's thigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:53 pm

"Holy shit in hell! Jeremy!" Finn's heart jumped into his throat as he felt Morgue's lips on him, hammering in his ears while he focused on what the man looked like on top of him. His hands found their way back into the mans hair, pushing Jeremy further down, focusing on what it felt like to be touched by him.

Jason had actually settled on a zombie thriller, opening his arms wide for his lover while still trying to keep up wit his movie. "You're going to feel sick as hell later when all that liquor kicks in." As he spoke he stole a swig of the boys drink, kissing Sterling's cheek in thank you.

Roman jumped at the sudden pain in his thigh, "Woah shit! Jesse!" He wanted to calm the man down before he got ahead of himself. "Calm down, okay? You're going to be fine." He was cursing Finn though, knowing himself that it would be deadly for him to hear Zach was with another person, mating. "Nothing we can do about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Morgue grinned at Finn's shout before parting his lips and allowing Finn's member to pass them. He slowly moved forward until the tip hit the back of his throat, his nose buried in Finn's tiny blonde curls. He made a soft humming noise as his hands caressed Finn's hips.

"Eh, I'll deal." Sterling smirked as he sat back in his lover's chest, one arm around Apollo's shoulders. Justin sat on the other end of the couch with Ajax in his lap, the two of them laughing occasionally and loudly announcing their opinions on the movie, as they always did.

"Oh there's something I can damn do about it." His inner wolf was raging inside of him as he fought the urge to go rip Finn's lover limb from limb. "Roman." He spoke through clenched teeth as he found a brief moment of sanity. "You might have to fucking lock me up." If not, he might end up adding another tattoo around his wrist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Finn couldn't stop himself from crying out, fingers gripping the sheets so tightly he thought his wrist would break. "J-J" he caught himself from saying the other mans name, dying off as though the pleasure was too much for him, like he hadnt almost made a very costly mistake. "Jeremy."

Apollo had never felt so alone. Everybody had someone, except for him. It only surved to remind him of why he had come over in the first place. It didn't take him long to finish the bottle of vodka, replacing it with rum on the rocks.

"Jesse, calm down. Morgue isnt a bad guy, he might not even know about you." Or maybe he did and was making a point to have sex with Finn. "Either way, im sure Finn would be pissed if you hurt him. We don't want that." Roman spoke soothingly, reaching out to sweep Jesse into his chest. "Ill lock you up." He lifted the alpha in his arms, one around Jesse's shoulders and one around his knees, the exact same way Jeremy had carried Finn to bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Morgue didn't even stop to think Finn may have been about to say something else. He adored hearing Finn say his name. He hollowed his cheeks as he slowly bobbed his head back and forth, only pulling back when he was satisfied with how pleasured Finn looked. He moved back up to straddle the boy's waist, pressing a light kiss to his lips.
"Need me to prep you?" His voice was gentle as he ran his fingers through Finn's hair.

Sterling watched Apollo closely all the while, keeping track of how much he was drinking so he didn't end up too passed out.
"How you holding in there?" He nudged the boy, wondering how long it would be before he threw up.

Jesse was making a soft growling noise all the while, scarlet eyes shining in the dimly lit night on their walk to the trailer in Jesse's backyards they used during full moons.
"Roman, I can't do this." His body refused to shift back to normal as he concentrated on the thought of Finn with another man. HIS mate. "I can't put up with him with someone else." He needed Finn. Soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:00 am

"No. I just need you to hurry the fuck up, damnit." Finn threw his head back, still dizzy from the pleasure Jeremy's mouth had brought him. "Fuck, I love you." He simply kept telling himself that Jesse didn't matter when he had this, with Jeremy. Finn suddenly jerked forward, engaging Morgue in a lip busting kiss.

"Starting to feel fucking sick..But baby, does it numb me..." Apollo was beginning to slur, but he didn't mind it, the fuzzy feeling was welcome. He almost couldnt recall where he was, but he could still see Jesse perfectly when he closed his eyes. "I want to hate him, Sterling. I want to hate him so bad..." But Apollo couldnt even begin to hate Jesse, not even a little bit, not even at all.

"Jesse, I hate to ask this, but have you ever considered that this was going to be damn near impossible? I mean..." Roman had been around Finn and Morgue, watched how they worked together and up until now, he thought Jeremy would be the only person willing or capable of taking care of Finn. "Morgue really loves that boy to put up with him, and Finn...The only person he ever lets close to him is Morgue." He couldn't imagine what it was like for Jesse,having to sit by while his mate was making love to someone else. It pained Roman to think about. "But just you wait. We are going to even try to get him over today alright? So you can work on convincing him that you two are meant to be." He was stroking Jesse's hair, having made it into the trailer and the safety of locked doors. Roman never feared his alpha. He knew Jesse lost control, but he man had never hurt him before, and he had faith Jesse would never let it get that far, not with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:16 am

Morgue groaned as Finn bruised his lips, moving to align himself with Finn's entrance and quickly pushing inside as they kissed, his hands reaching up to take Finn's face in his hands.

"I don't think you can baby." Sterling sighed, leaning his head on Apollo's shoulder. "But you can get over him, just drink away the pain for tonight sweetie." Sex and alcohol were the only ways Sterling knew to solve problems and since Apollo didn't want to fuck someone else yet, alcohol it was.

"Don't fucking talk about 'Morgue'!" Jesse barked, spitting the name like it left a bad taste in his mouth. What kind of name was that anyway? Tomorrow, he decided, he would go and find the man, see just what his competition looked like. He tried to calm himself, listening to Roman's words. Yes, tonight they'd bring Finn over... Jesse could try and work his magic. No one ever turned him down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:28 am

Finn gasped as he was penetrated, throwing his head back into the pillows as he was unable to do anything else.  "Jeremy! Oh fuck!"  He was almost certain he had blacked out a moment, or maybe that was just the pleasure making him dizzy.  "Oh damn, Jeremy...Im yours."  He panted harshly, lolling his head over to the side exposing his neck and collar bone.  "Fucking bite me."

"Oh star, baby, give me time and i'll show you what kind of hateful bitch I can really be.  Not that the mother fucker cares what happens to me anymore, but fuck him, I don't care."  He was halfway through with his second drink, eyes glistening with tears as he thought of how the word 'daddy' had lost its appeal.
"Bitch is crazy."  Jason whispered into his mates ear, cutting his eyes at Apollo.  Crying people made him uncomfortable.

"Actually, his name is Jeremy I think.  Thats what Finn calls him."  Roman hadn't meant anything by it, rubbing soothing circles into Jesse's back.  "Don't you want to know what you're up against?  I've heard a few things from Zach, and then Finn himself has a big mouth, so." The large werewolf shrugged, wishing he could do something for his alpha to make things easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:38 am

Jeremy didn't hesitate before leaning in and roughly closing his teeth around a mouthful of Finn's flesh, drawing blood as he moved his hips, his member jabbing at Finn's prostate.
"Fuck!" He groaned softly, tilting his own head back.

Sterling elbowed his lover in the stomach, frowning at him.
"He's grieving. I'd be just as much of a mess if you ever left me." He spoke to Jason before turning back to Apollo, giving a soft murmur and a kiss to his cheek. "Just you remember, I'm here bae."

"Fucking stupid name." Jesse muttered, though it was merely petty jealousy that made him say it. "I'm going to find out about him." He hoped the man wasn't too much of a threat. "Have you seen him? Is he attractive?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:53 am

"Again." Finn hassled, screwing his eyes closed in a effort to control himself. "Oh Jeremy, Shit!" It was almost hard to breath, every time Jeremy hit his prostate he swore he saw stars. "Make me yours damnit. Make me forget that fuckers name,"

Jason scrunched his nose up, shaking his head at the scene. "I hope the hell not. I like to think you are better than this mess. Maybe avenge my death or do some funky shit to the house, but like...fuck doing this babe."He didn't like to think about his mate as heart broken at Apollo seemed.

Roman couldn't help but to burst out laughing at the absurdity of that question. Morgue? Attractive? "Jesse, this creepy mother fucker is pasty white. He keeps his hair bleached blonde, I think he keeps his nails painted." Roman shivered at the thought. He had always been appalled by the couple in general. "And he is a sword sallower for a living, works for a freakshow." He wasn't even sure what the Finn kid saw in that. "I think he's probably a push over, I mean, Finn seems to run the show over there...But then again, me might run the show wherever he's at."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:01 am

Morgue paused for a minute at the mention of Jesse before returning to Finn, more determined than ever to remind Finn why he was here. He began to thrust with renewed vigor, pinning Finn's arms above his head as his hips burned with the effort he was putting forth.
"Say my name." He growled into the boy's ear, taking the lobe in between his teeth as he continued to slam into the boy's prostate.

"Don't talk about him like that." Sterling elbowed his lover once more. "He's going through a damn tough time and he's my friend." It upset him when people looked down on his Apollo. The boy was one of the only true friends he had.

Jesse grinned at the information Roman gave him, almost forgetting about the man making love to his mate. He had been hoping his looks would be a slight advantage over this man. But, of course Morgue had an advantage too. He had Finn's heart already.
"Sweet, I've got this." He nodded firmly, slowly attempting to shift back to normal. He still had the urge to kill Morgue but it was fading now. He'd do something worse than killing him, he was going to take his lover away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:14 am

Finn found it hard to do anything with the blinding pleasure that jolted him everytime Jeremy struck his prostate, but he still managed the mans name, over and over again.  He could already feel his release building, tears of pleasure leaking from his eyes as he screwed them shut. "Jeremy! Oh fucking hell Jeremy!"  

"Okay, okay. Whatever you say babe."  Jason wrapped the boy up in his arms, able to tell when it was time to quit.  
Apollo was listening to them, already a little more than tipsy.  He appreciated how his starlight took up for him, even against Jason. It was one reason he was able to feel safe with Sterling around, his best friend.  "Sterling silver. My favorite color, my favorite person."  Apollo applied a sloppy kiss to the boys cheek.  "Best gift to get. I love you."

"I'd say.  He's like a walking noodle."  Roman shook his head at the thought of the man. "But while Finn is a shallow bitch, he doesnt seem to care that you can count every one of Morgue's ribs at any time of day. He might even like it."  The man had only ever creeped Roman out, to the point where he wouldn't leave Zach alone with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:26 am

Morgue groaned as he brought Finn to new worlds of pleasure. He held the boy close to his chest as his hips moved, bringing them both closer to the edge. He could feel Finn nearing his release and so he bit down on the boy's neck one more time, murmuring a single word.
"Come."

Sterling smiled softly at the boy.
"I love you too, goddess." He always enjoyed Apollo's name, wishing he too were named after a God. "Careful now, don't throw up on me when you get too drunk." He warned, though he fully planned on spending the night with Apollo in the bathroom if he were to get sick.

Jesse only smirked, shaking his head.
"Well I already know he's attracted to me." He could sense the boy's attraction when he set eyes on Jesse. He could even smell it behind the layers of confusion and anger when they had talked earlier. "I can at least use that to my advantage." He was forming several different plans in his mind already, the goal of all of them being to get Finn all to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:39 am

Finn had quite possibly never been as attracted to Jeremy as he was in that moment, when his release came at the mans order, leaving him a writhing, sticky mess. He reveled in the throb where Jeremy's teeth had been, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. "That was the best fucking sex we've ever fucking had." He wasn't sure if his heart was simply beating hard or if he was experiencing a heart attack, either way he was too tired to fight it.

"I threw up in Jesse's floor earlier, I hope he has a good damn time cleaning it." Everything brought Apollo back to Jesse. The boy swayed as though unable to balance, giving a weak laugh as he draped himself over Sterling. "I dig when you call me that, star."

"Yeah, thats always something." Roman himself had depended on his looks to get Zach to notice him that first day at Trever's house. "And it can't be that hard to outshine Morgue in other ways. The kid is damn near pathetic."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:43 am

Morgue finished as soon as Finn did, his release filling the boy to the brim before he collapsed beside of him.
"It was." He agreed, panting heavily as he pressed his face into Finn's neck. He hoped this would be enough to remind the boy how in love with him he was.

"Well it's what you are. I'm your star and you are my goddess." He smiled gently as he held Apollo upright. "Still haven't forgotten that fucker's name though, better keep drinking." He wanted Apollo to not think of the man at all tonight, he needed to forget.

"I don't know if this kid is really pathetic or if you're trying to make me feel better, but either way, it's working." Jesse grinned. "You gotta tell me how you got Zach, tell me how to work your magic." He nudged the man gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Animals    Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:07 am

"Fuck Zack. You wanna just...Lay here?" Finn normally hated being held after sex, always preferring to leave the bed for the bathroom in favor of cleaning himself up. It was different now. He had to make himself invested in Jeremy, so much that nothing Jesse did could come between them.

Apollo looked down at his empty glass, knocking the ice together a moment before deciding that Sterling was right. He got himself another glass of vodka, swaying now when he walked. It still wasn't enough though. He couldn't believe that only this morning he had woken up beside Jesse, kissing him as though everything was fine. How naive was he? Jesse had made him soft.

"Hah, my magic." Roman chuckled at the thought, his grin soft as he thought of his mate. "With you and Barry it wasn't hard. I mean, shit. I was still kind of a kid with you, but I learned. And with Barry I was really damn good at flirting, we were very physical." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "And I had planned things to say to Zach, and I even practiced saying the shit infront of a mirror. I really needed him to like me." But Zach had completely thrown him off anyways. No amount of practice could had prepared him for the boy's smile, the way he tilted his head slightly when he laughed. How he let his dreads fall into his face when he blushed, as if to hide it "Zach opened his mouth, and I lost my shit...I mean...I couldn't remember anything, all I could think was 'man, im fucked.' He had me from the beginning, and I think he knew."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals    

Back to top Go down

Animals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next