HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Parents.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:17 pm

"Not too bad." Zach yawned as he looked up to his lover and gave a soft smile. "I wish I had energy though. I want to do more than just lay here with you all day." He sighed softly, knowing he was keeping Roman from enjoying the pregnancy. He felt guilty, really, wished he wasn't human. "You know, maybe you should take a day off. Go spend the day with Jesse, I'm sure I'd be fine. Call Law or Chandler or someone over to spend some time with me maybe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:22 pm

"What?"  Roman offered a teasing smile, arching an eyebrow at his mate. "Are you getting tired of me already? Damn.  And here I was enjoying my time with you."  He spoke while playing with the boys dreads, humming a soft lullaby  in hopes of soothing him.  Roman knew when Zach was feeling bad, he could feel it in his bones. "If you want to just call your friends though, I don't mind. I'll be here."  The man paused, as though considering that Zach may really not want him around. "Do you just want me to go?"  The last thing he wanted was to smoother Zach and make him even more uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:37 pm

"I'm not trying to get rid of you. I love you holding me." Zach smiled reassuringly at the man. "I just don't want to hold you back from having a good time. I know it can't be fun just laying here all the time." He didn't want to wear Roman out. "I want you to hang out with Jesse, train with the pack or something, have a good time." He smiled. It was now however that a pain surged through his abdomen. He lurched forward, clenching his eyes shut. It took him another moment to realize just what it was. The babies were kicking. At least, one of them was. "F-feel it." He reached out, taking Roman's hand and pressing it to his inflated stomach. "O-one of them is kicking. S-strong fucker, too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 pm

"Hey!"  Roman nearly barked in his panic, wraps instinctively curling around Zach.  He pressed his hands into the boys stomach, his smile strained regardless of his effort. He couldn't find it in himself to be happy, not when the kicking had brought such pained sounds out of his mate, and the boys face....It made Roman sick to think about. "That's great, really great. But how do I make them stop?" The wolf was frantic, his heart beating in his throat while his hands gently moved over Zach's belly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:57 pm

"Don't stop them, they're j-just stretching." Zach shook his head, placing his hands over top of Roman's. "I can only really feel one of them." He didn't realize that was because only one of them was a wolf like Roman. The one that was though was kicking the shit out of him. If it didn't stop, Zach feared it might break a rib. "Alright, they might have to stop now." He grimaced as it became a bit much to handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:07 am

Roman didn't know what to do, afraid to leave the boy alone in favor of going for Law. Instead he let out a short howl of alarm, hoping Law would come to them before moving so that his cheek was pressed firmly to Zach's belly. "Hey there, this is your daddy! And I know you're really excited and everything, but I need you to stop kicking mommy, okay?"  The wolf was crooning softly, thumbs massaging soothing circles into Zach's sides. "Shhhh, what if daddy sings you a song, huh? You just have to be still...."  Roman sounded completely desperate, nuzzling his mates stomach carefully.  He could hear Law coming, and tried to regain his composure, dropping butterfly kisses to Zach's belly. 
The doctor soon appeared in the doorway, his eyebrows drawn together in concern. "What is it, oui? Are they kicking? Are you sick?"  The sound of Roman's panic had alarmed the doctor, who was still edgy after the loss of his former pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:12 am

"Kicking." Zach informed the man, jaw clenched tightly. "Feels like it's going to kick right through my damn stomach." Roman's words did not appear to be doing anything although they did make Zach smile softly through the pain. "Anyway to make it knock it off?" He cursed softly, holding onto Roman's hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:23 am

Law scratched the back of his head in thought, nodding slowly before he disappeared completely. 
Roman had yet to give up, even lapping at Zach's stomach in an attempt to sooth the pup inside. "Please, won't you be still for daddy? I love you so much,"  The mans voice cracked, "I love you and mommy so much.  So you gotta stop hurting him." There was a frustrated growl when Roman felt the kicking continue under his cheek. "Just, hush little baby don't say a word, Daddy's gonna by you a mockingbird."  As the man sang in his shaky voice, he gathered Zach into his arms, rocking his mate, and his children. "And if that mockingbird wont sing, Daddy's gonna buy you a diamond ring."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:29 am

The song seemed to be calming Zach more than the child, helping him relax through the pain.
"I think they like it." He reassured. One of the children seemed to have stopped kicking. Unfortunately, it was the one that Zach could hardly feel. Its brother was still going. "Keep going." He spoke gently, stroking Roman's hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:44 am

Roman was encouraged by Zach's words, feeling as though maybe he didn't sound as stupid as he felt. It was hard for the man to be helpless while Zach was in pain.  "And if that diamond ring turns brass, daddy's gonna buy you a looking glass."  While he sang, one of his hands found its way back to Zach's stomach, his fingertips falling into a gentle caress in the hopes of calming his babies. "And if that looking glass gets broke, Daddy's gonna buy you a billy goat." He couldn't help but wonder if the children heard him, if they knew he was going to protect them for as long as he loved. Nothing could rival Roman's devotion to his tiny, yet growing family. "If that billy goat don't pull, daddy's gonna buy you a cart and bull. If that cart and bull turn over, Daddy's gonna buy you a dog named Rover."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:50 am

"Y-you're fucking adorable, you know?" Zach couldn't hide his grin as he watched his lover singing to his stomach. "They're calming down." He informed. "I think they like the sound of your voice..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:57 am

Roman was forced to take a small break, his smile too wide for him to continue singing. "They like my voice? Do you think they know im their daddy?" He spoke dreamily, dropping another kiss to his mates stomach. "I hope they know. I love them so much. And you, I love you, Zachariah." The man crooned softly, taking a deep breath before finishing his song, "If that cart and horse fall down, you'll still be the sweetest little babies in town." His lips brushed Zach's belly with every word. "So hush little babies don't you cry, your mommy loves you and so do I."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:18 am

Zach was beaming as Roman finished, relaxing as the pups stopped kicking.
"God I love you." He sighed, eyes slipping shut as he leaned into Roman's chest. "I think one of them is stronger than the other..." He murmured. "Can you smell if they're okay?" He didn't know if the man would be able to pick up the children's scents under the sickly stench of his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:38 am

"I can smell them, I can hear their hearts beating."  Roman crooned softly, laying back so Zach could get comfortable on his chest. "They are perfectly fine, they don't seem to be distressed.  Actually they seem really calm."  The man continued to caress Zach's stomach. "Maybe they did hear me."  He could hear Law on his was towards them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:46 am

"Your voice is very calming." Zach smiled gently. "I just want to make sure the strong one isn't hurting the other." He murmured, stroking his own stomach as he kissed Roman's neck. "Man, I hope they don't kick too often."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:17 am

"Me too," Roman sighed softly, an apology on the tip of his tongue. He felt as though this were all his fault, Zach's hurting, but he bit the apology back.  He knew it would only make things worse, regardless of his feelings, his mate came first. "Maybe they'll stay calm though. Or at least the strong one."  The large man rested a hand on Zach's stomach, arching a brow. "I wonder why one is so much stronger than the other one...."  What if something was wrong with one of his pups? "Where the fuck is Trafalgar?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:25 am

"I dont know, that's why I was wondering if one of them smelled sick or something." He frowned lightly. "Law!" Zach called out, wondering where the doctor was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Moments later Law's lanky figure reappeared in the doorway. The man was panting as though he had been running around, and in one had clutched a bundle of freshly picked herbs. "Listen you two piss ants. This shit takes forever to find, oui! And I still have to mix it into a remedy. Yelling is not making me go any faster."
Roman could only offer an apologetic smile, his hands still rubbing over Zach's belly. "Sorry. They took a break anyways. We were just wondering why one is so much stronger than the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:34 pm

"Yeah, sorry, don't yell at me." Zach smiled lightly. "I was worried you ditched us for a smoke break." He teased, rubbing a hand over his stomach. "But yeah, like Roman said, we were wondering why one is so much stronger than the other. You always know the answers to our questions, so we were waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:07 pm

"Believe me, im considering that damn smoke break right about now, oui." Law grumbled softly, setting his herbs aside in favor of making his way to Zach. He placed a hand on each side of the boy's stomach, dropping his head down to inhale the puppies scent. "Brace yourself." It was all the warning he gave before pressing his mouth against the boys stomach and giving a soft howl. He felt a strong kick against his cheek, waiting for another but only receiving the one.
"I think you have a werewolf pup, and a human child." Law diagnosed finally, offering Zach an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:14 pm

"D-does that mean the human one could get hurt?" Zach frowned deeply, still catching his breath after the sharp pain of the kick. "I mean if the pup is hurting me that badly, it has to be hurting the other one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Law hummed in thought, tapping his chin while he considered the possibilities. "It could, being how strong it is. They are bundled pretty closely together." The man inhaled again, focusing on the infants. "It smells fine though, no distress. I believe if it was hurting the werewolf pup may even leech for it. All puppies are different." The surgeon shrugged, resting his chin in his palm. "You shouldn't worry. If a problem arises, we will handle it, oui. Until then, troubling yourself over it will only make the babies anxious." Law gently ran his fingers over one of Zach's bony shoulders. "You need to try and stress your body as little as possible. Its already trying to fail you." The man reached again for his herbs. "We will increase your normal dose, and add some relaxing herbs for the pup. Maybe try to get you in the sun." Law picked the boys arm up, flipping it so he could see the veins on the underside of his wrist. " And if you don't start eating better we'll be forced to begin a intravenous therapy regimen, oui."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:14 pm

"I'm eating all the damn time." Zach whined. "If an IV will make me need to eat less than I'm all in." He took Law's advice though, attempting to stop worrying about the children in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:06 pm

"We want to get more meat on you." Law informed, running his finger down the boys side. "I should not be able to feel all of your ribs this way, oui. The babe's are bleeding you dry."
"Well, whatever you need to do." Roman grunted, his arms secured protectively around his mate. "Anything to keep Zach and my babies healthy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:15 pm

"Sorry, I'm trying, really." Zach groaned. "I've been eating nonstop, but I'm still losing weight. Normally, that would be a dream but I've got to stay healthy." He sighed, running his hands over his stomach, the only plump part on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   

Back to top Go down

New Parents.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next