Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Parents.

Go down 
+2
Jordan McMillian
Chandler Riggs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Zach smiled softly at the man, hugging him once more. He couldn't help himself, he enjoyed being close to him.
"Thank you." He murmured. "Hey, one more thing before I go... your kids... they're fine, right?" He frowned lightly. "Like... they're not like us?" He knew Killian rather well. And he'd met Joss and Dalton a few times. They didn't seem mentally unstable but he had to be sure.

"Yeah, tell me about it. I've never been as happy as I am with him." Jesse sighed. "I wish Cam liked me more but..." He trailed off, shrugging lightly. "I'm sure I can fix that. Other than that, it's perfect." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:24 pm

The question didn't surprise Trever, who had been worried of the same thing with his first child. "They are all fine, Zach.  They are smart, but they are stable. Well, Killian's a little strange but thats for other reasons." The man chuckled softly, smiling in thought of his children. "Your baby is going to be fine Zach.  And you wont believe what it feels like when you hold it for the first time."

"Cameron doesn't like you? That meek kid?"  Despite being linked to Finn and Morgue, Cameron had seemed sweet.  Maybe shy, but he was never rude.  The kid seemed so innocent to Roman. "I guess I can't blame him, but I've never seen Finn be so bearable. I figured he'd thank you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Zach let out a soft sigh of relief, smiling at the man once more.
"Thank you, Trever. Like I said I'll be back soon to talk about appointments and everything. And just to see you again." He grinned before turning and heading out the door, heading directly to Jesse's, figuring Roman would soon hear him coming.

"He's not damn meek around me." Jesse scoffed. "Kid hates my guts. I know he's got a good reason to, but I'm going to try and grow on him. Maybe I'll invite him to the pack stuff from now on. He hasn't been doing much but lounging around the house lately since his boyfriend's been attached to his father's side since Finn left." He hummed thoughtfully, thinking if he gave Cameron some new friends maybe the boy wouldn't mind him so much.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:03 pm

"Well, good luck."  Roman was sure Jesse could do it, the man was likable, you just had to get to know him. He picked his head up as he heard Zach's heart beat becoming louder.  The boy must be on his way over.
"Alright Jess, I hear Zach.  If you would, please go ahead and call the pack.  Im going to go meet Zach."  Roman left the man with a grin, back out the window without another word.  He was quick to reach his lover, ever excited to be close to his pup once more.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Jesse considered actually calling the pack, but that would be far too much effort. Instead, he made his way outside and let out a low howl. The rest of the pack would come immediately and even though Bane was not a wolf who was obliged to respond to his howling, he knew the boy wouldn't allow Danny to go out on his own. It would suffice to get the pack there quickly.

Zach meanwhile beamed as he saw his lover in the distance, moving to hug the man tightly. He too always felt the connection between them and just wasn't as happy when Roman was away.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Roman swept the boy up in his arms, carrying him bridal style towards his alpha's home. He heard the howl, and it only urged him forward.  Even knowing it was meant to bring everyone together for their big news, it was still instinct to be there as quickly as possible when Jesse called.  By the time he arrived, most of the pack was already there. 
Danny greeted them at the door, like a puppy in his excitement. "Hey Zach! Hey Roman!" The boy knew nothing of their surprise, only that he was always elated to be near his pack mates, especially Roman and Zach.  "Oh wow! You guys smell really happy!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:20 pm

"Because we are." Zach simply smiled as he pulled Danny into a tight hug. Bane stood by his lover's side, not looking happy to be there although really, he kind of enjoyed these meetings.
Chandler and Jordan had already arrived and Jason, Sterling, Justin, and Apollo had just gotten there as well. Justin had been talking Apollo into coming to these things still, assuring him that he would protect him from Jesse.
Jesse had gone back upstairs to wake Finn before finding the guest room which was now Cameron's bedroom.
Cameron was already awake it seemed, just sitting on the edge of his bed.
"Oh, you're awake?" Jesse smiled.
"Yeah. Your howling woke me." The boy muttered. "They're all downstairs, aren't they?"
"Probably, or they will be soon."
"Great." Cameron sighed, simply looking down to his feet. He was quite shy and a room full of people downstairs meant hiding in this room all day.
"You know, you can come and say hi. Really, they won't mind. Maybe you can meet some friends."
"I don't want any werewolf friends." Cameron shook his head.
"Well if you change your mind, come on down." Jesse shrugged his shoulders and exited the room, though he really hoped Cameron changed his mind. He could smell sadness on the boy, missing his lover, and he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Finn lingered as Jesse left, standing in the doorway of the boys room. "Cameron."  The man swallowed thickly, hating how much his and Jeremy's split had affected his child. "You don't fucking have to go down there if you don't fucking want to. Damn what Jesse says. But if you do, you fucking know you'll be fine.  I'll fucking take care of you, I damn promise."  Finn stepped further into the room, taking a seat beside his son. "I don't fucking tell you enough, but I fucking love you."  He reached for the boy's hand, scooting closer so that their shoulders were bumping. "And Im sorry for the way shit has worked out..."  He had been wanting to put his hands on Kendrick ever since Cameron came to stay with him.  That mother fucker was always with Jeremy, and while Finn was glad the man wasn't alone, it was hurting his son and it needed to stop.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:37 pm

"It's not your fault." Cameron murmured, pressing closer to his mother. Of course it was, really, but Cameron couldn't blame him. "I'm not mad at you... or even Kendrick really." He sighed. "I just miss him." It was a soft grumble, like a child would give when pouting. And he was worried, knowing the man had used to have feelings for his father. Who knew what they could be doing right now?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:45 pm

"It is my fucking fault, Cameron.  But im trying to fix it."  Finn's eyes narrowed at the mention of Kendrick, the sigh Cameron gave enough to leave him aching in his chest. "Kendrick is fucking scum. But fucking Morgue wouldn't do that shit to you. We just have to fucking get shit head over here." As much as Finn hated it, if it made Cameron happy he would try his best to get Kendrick over. "But in the fucking meantime, I don't damn want to go my ass down there by myself.  Why don't you fucking come keep me company?  If they're a bunch of ass clowns, we can fucking come back up here."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Cameron groaned softly.
"I'm not the one who chose to get it on with a damn werewolf." He muttered, but of course he was only teasing his mother. He would go down with him without a fight. "But yeah, let's go."
Jesse was waiting outside the door as they exited the room, slipping his arm around Finn's waist.
"Try and be nice though, no fighting with Sterling. Roman and Zach have an... announcement."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Finn grunted at this information, looking over to Jesse. "I bet their either fucking getting married or having a damn kid, some shit like that."  He rolled his eyes at the thought, reaching for Cameron's hand.
Chandler glanced up at they entered, eyes lingering on Cameron.  There was no denying he was Finn's child, and the man found he was surprised at how cute the boy was.
Danny picked his head up when a new smell entered the room.  He had been around Finn enough now to know what he smelled like, and while this smell was akin to Finn, it was still different.
"Uhh oh wow, who's here?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:03 am

Cameron immediately did not like all the eyes on him. He had never met any of the pack before even though they were around a lot at Jesse's. He didn't know any of them.
"I'm Cameron." He managed to get out in response to Danny's question. "Finn's my mom." He informed in case the boy didn't know Finn had a son. He glanced around the room to see Chandler staring at him and he paled, not liking the attention at all, especially from someone so attractive. When someone cute like that looked at him, he assumed they were making fun of him, judging him in their mind.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:12 am

"What the fuck are you guys fucking staring at? Shit!"  Finn snapped at them, pleased when the focus immediately shifted away from them. "Holy hell."  He muttered, making his way over to a deserted corner of the room, pulling out a chair for Cameron and himself before sitting down.
Danny turned around completely after Finn snapped, eyes closed when he asked his mate, "What did he look like Bane? Oh wow, Finn's scary."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:18 am

"Finn doesn't damn scare me." Bane gave a light eye roll. People had thought Bane and Finn would get along, they told Bane the boy reminded them of him and honestly he was quite offended. Even he wasn't THAT much of a bitch. "The kid looked kind of plain I guess." He shrugged. "Pale as shit, blonde curly hair, kind of scrawny."
Cameron moved to sit with his mother, glancing around at everyone.
"So, anyone you don't completely hate?" He questioned.
Jesse moved to find Roman, letting him know that everyone should be here now.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:08 pm

Danny took this in, reaching blindly for his mates hand. "Uhhh Does he look like Finn? They smell a lot alike."
Finn scoffed softly, not even bothering to look at all the people. "The only mother fucker I don't hate here is you."
Roman looked to Zach, grin so wide his cheeks ached. "How do you want to do it, Zachariah? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:18 pm

"Kind of, I guess. I guess he's kind of cuter than Finn." Bane shrugged. He didn't think the boy was all that special but several people had looked at him like he was.
Zach merely glanced up at his lover, matching his grin.
"You go ahead. This is your family, however you want to do it." He too was excited, but he knew this had been a moment Roman was waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:24 pm

"They are our family. But if you say so." The man winked, wrapping an arm around Zach's legs and lifting the boy up onto one shoulder. He took a moment to stare up at the boy, completely awe struck at his beauty. It was almost like seeing Zach in a new light, even though Roman had never thought it could get any better. But something about knowing the boy was carrying his pup...it changed everything.
"Hey! Everyone! Listen up, we have an announcement to make!" He was grinning so hard it was almost difficult to speak. "Zach is blessing me with my first pup! " His voice cracked on the last word, eyes already glazing over as he thought of being a father.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Jesse, although he already knew, grinned widely to see his friend so happy and he was the one to begin clapping. The applause soon spread until everyone was clapping for the couple, Justin even whistling at the pair, winking when they glanced in his direction.
Chandler had told Jordan on the way over, but Jordan still found himself at Roman's side, congratulating the man.
Zach meanwhile, from his spot on Roman's shoulder had a nice view of everyone. He found Finn and met his friend's gaze, grinning brightly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:07 pm

All Roman could do was choke out thanks, trying to keep himself together.  He had never been so happy, he almost couldn't stand himself.  He reached a hand up to lovingly stroke Zach's stomach, crooning softly to know his baby was really there.
Finn couldn't help himself, he grinned back at Zach, even clapping along with the rest of the pack.  Regardless of his stance on Roman, he was pleased to see his friend so happy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:18 pm

Zach moved himself off of Roman's shoulders, hopping to the ground where he held Roman's hand against his stomach, kissing the man deeply.
"We're going to have a family." He murmured, nuzzling the man's neck as he forgot about the rest of the pack around them.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:06 pm

Roman nodded, pressing their foreheads together before capturing a chaste kiss.  "We are going to have a family, and it is going to be perfect.  I have never been so happy."  Another kiss to the boys nose. "Thank you so much, Zachariah." The man whispered softly, thumb caressing the boys cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:16 pm

"You want Jesse to be godfather?" Zach murmured, smiling gently. He figured Roman would want his best friend to be the godfather of their child and Zach truly didn't mind. The only person he'd want would be Trever, of course, and he knew the chances of that happening were slim to none.
As he spoke, he was carding his fingers through Roman's hair, leaning into the man and listening to his heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:07 am

Roman blinked down at the boy in surprise.  He had expected to do some pleading. "Really? You wouldn't mind that?"  He was elated, feeling now his children would be safe no matter what.  Between Jesse and himself he thought they could handle anything.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:14 am

"Of course not." Zach smiled gently. "I know you won't want Trever to be the godfather, and if not him, I'm fine with Jesse." He reassured the man, kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Parents.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: