Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking back Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Taking back Sunday - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Law huffed at the question, having known it was coming but still unprepared. " Eustass is dead. Everyone is dead." The man rubbed his knuckles together, wondering how it was possible to feel so empty. "I was the only one who got away, oui. A rival pack ambushed us. There were too many of them, not enough of us." Law's fingers twitched as he considered going back outside for a smoke. "Eustass had been right behind me. Promised he was coming, oui." Law had gone back only to find him torn apart, still gurgling softly as he drown in his own blood.
"Didn't make it though, that fucking liar."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:44 pm

"Don't know what to tell you. Life sucks, I guess." Dallas simply shrugged although he felt for the man. He knew why they were both so bitter now. "I've got to be honest, I can't imagine what silence sounds like anymore." Vince's heartbeat was always with him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:53 pm

" It fucking sucks in my case. Knowing why it's so quiet, oui....sometimes I can't hear people speak over it." It kept him awake at night, eating at him a little more each time. "Its suffocating." But here he was with Dallas, and while it was still lurking in the back of him mind, he felt okay. He was breathing. It wasn't so horrible. "Thats why I want to kick your ass so bad. Gives me something to fill that damn silence with. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:06 pm

"And I want to kick your ass because if I get your heart pounding hard enough it drowns his." Dallas nodded as he finished off the second beer. "Guess we've got a lot in common." He still didn't like the man.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:14 pm

This caught Law's attention, his deep blue eyes almost black as he regarded Dallas. "Yeah, we do. That's probably why I still want to tell you to fuck off. But as long as your around, I have a distraction. And you have to fucking put up with me, because what the hell else can you do?" The man broke into his crooked grin. "Not a damn thing."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:17 pm

"True." Dallas nodded. "But I can still try and avoid you as much as possible. So goodbye." He smirked as he stood from the table and made his way back into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:37 pm

"Oui! Fuck head! Don't walk away from me!" Law darted out after Dallas, throwing an arm around the mans shoulders when he caught up. "Escape isnt that damn easy."
Ajax glanced up as they exited the kitchen, a surprised smile lighting his face. "Awh! Dally, my man, are you making friends? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:41 pm

"Far from it." Dallas grunted as he threw the man's arm off of his shoulders. "He just refuses to leave me alone." He paused before groaning. "And I have to live in the same house as your dumb ass."
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:55 pm

"Same house? Keep your bitching up and i'll move into the room right next to yours, oui."  Law snickered at the thought, doing his best to keep himself entertained, not wanting to fall back into the bitterness that had plagued him ever since the loss of Eustass. "Maybe if you didn't make picking on you so much fun, hmm?" 
Ajax could only stare in wonder at the doctor, unsure of who the man even was at this point.  He hadn't ever seen Law smile so much, and normally it was rare to get anything but chopped and rude sentences out the man. But now he was acting as though he had known Dallas for years, as though fighting with him was normal. 
"Is there something you guys want to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:15 am

"There's nothing to damn tell you other than that he's an idiot and now he's following me around." Dallas grunted, glancing over to Law. "How do I make him bug someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:19 am

Ajax could only shrug. "I have never seen him take so much interest in someone. Maybe he likes you." 
Law scoffed at the boy, cutting his eyes over to Dallas. "I actually fucking hate him. Gives me something to do." He whistled softly, cracking his mad grin. "And it drives him crazy, too."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:29 am

"Maybe you're right, maybe he does like me." Dallas smirked lightly. "I'm kind of a stud you know." It was said in a teasing voice, something you didn't hear from the man often. "He was eyeing up my bowlegs earlier too."
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:33 am

The mans smile immediately dropped, eyebrows furrowing as his mate crossed his mind. "Yes, because bowlegged bastards are just my kink."  Law sneered at the man, irate at the thought of himself actually liking this man.  What would Eustass say? The man wasn't sure what he was doing anymore. He still disliked Dallas, but he wanted to hate him even more. What the hell was he doing smiling? "Get your head out of your ass, stop dreaming."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:38 am

"Bowlegged bastard sure seemed to be your type earlier." Dallas merely shrugged, referring to when Law had kissed him of course. "And Ajax happens to love my bow legs."
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:45 am

"I do love his bowlegs!"  Ajax chimed immediately, a sly grin creeping onto his face. "Especially bare." 
Law swallowed thickly, remembering what he had done.  He had been so dizzy and confused afterwards that he had forgotten. Eustass would surely be kicking his ass by now, if it were possible. The thought alone brought a wary smile back to his lips, lopsided as ever. Memories were all he had now, and it was there pondering over his lost mate that he realized why Dallas was so different. "You remind me of him, oui. Eustass wasn't bowlegged or drunk like you, but from day one he had a problem with me. We fought like that...And shit happened from there..."  He had used to kiss Eustass, just as he did Dallas in the middle of their fights. "So fuck you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:56 am

"Hate to tell you, but I'm not him." Dallas shook his head. He did not like that he reminded Law of his mate. There was no good to come from that. He couldn't help the man get over the loss of Eustass. He turned to Ajax instead of thinking of it any longer, only smiling at the boy, eyes running over his tattoos. Tattoos had always been a weakness of his, he loved seeing them on other people.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:01 am

"You think I don't fucking know that?" Law snapped at the man, seething to the point of curling his upper lip, eyes flashing neon blue. "Fuck you." The man turned curtly on his heel, crumpled pack of cigarettes already clutched tightly in his hand as he exited the home. 
Ajax watched Law go, rolling his eyes after the man. "Like what you see?"  The boy turned his attention back to Dallas, reaching for the mans hand. "You can see more of it if you'd like."  The words were purred suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:15 am

"That's one way to get him to leave me alone." He made sure to note this to his memory for next time. "I'd definitely like to see more of it." He grinned, reaching out to trail a hand over the man's tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:18 am

"Well, do you have a room yet? We can go break the bed in." Ajax winked at the man. "And remember, I have more ink than you can see right now.  You should inspect it all more closely."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:27 am

"Not yet but I can go pick one out, you can help." Dallas grinned. "I swear you're like a damn museum. I find something new every time."
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:35 am

"Probably because there's a new one every time you come around." Ajax laughed happily, dragging the man off to find a room, and more importantly a bed.  In the months that followed, Ajax became well acquainted with Dallas's bed, being he came to visit more often now just to see the man. In this time he also noticed that Law continued to follow Dallas, at least until the man pissed him off enough he left or they came to blows. Plus the rest of the pack seemed to have accepted Dallas, so Ajax rested easier knowing at least the man was well taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:44 am

It was one of these nights, several months later and Dallas was attempting to go to sleep. His room was just down the hall from Law's but he had picked the room farthest away.
However, it was still close enough to hear the music playing in Law's room. It wasn't like it was bad music, probably the kind Dallas himself would have listened to normally. And it honestly wasn't even that loud. But it still pissed him off when it kept him from sleeping.
He made his way down the hall, not bothering to knock before entering the man's room.
"Will you turn that the fuck off?" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:51 am

Law calmly picked his head up, having been pouring over his book and listening to Eustass's favourite album. The man looked haggard, as though he would drop at any moment from his extreme lack of sleep, but he still managed a tired smirk. "Will you mind your own fucking business?" The man returned without missing a beat, carefully placing his book aside.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:52 am

"It is my business when its keeping me the hell awake." Dallas informed, moving over to where the man's music player sat and slamming his hand down on the off button.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:00 am

"Cry me a mother fucking river! I need that fucking music!" It was all he had to drive the quiet away, to keep him sane through the sleepless nights. The man pushed himself up, grabbing Dallas by the collar of his shirt and slamming him back into the wall. "Who the fuck do you think you are huh? Holy fuck! No wonder your damn mate left you! You don't five a fuck about anybody but yourself!" Law spat out hatefully, pulling Dallas away from the wall only to throw him back against it, his fingers finding the mans throat this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking back Sunday
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next