Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drops of Jupiter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Drops of Jupiter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Justin's shoulders deflated at Apollo's answer but he quickly brushed it off. He would be sure to give the boy many happy memories in the years to come.
Jordan smiled at the question.
"Hell, I'm not going to be vulgar about it but my happiest memory is the day I lost my virginity." He gave a sly smirk to Chandler. He would keep the details for them but the day was one of his favorite memories. It had been awkward being they were both virgins at the time and neither had a clue what they were doing but they were newly in love and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Chandler wore a grin that left his cheeks aching. "Tenderfoot, you must be a mind reader too, because that's exactly what I was thinking." One of the mans hands moved to rest on Jordan's thigh. "But, I mean, every time with you is like the first time. You just never get old, even though by now I've already memorized every scar or freckle...."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Jordan only grinned at his lover, moving to peck his cheek before turning to Roman.
"Roman, you get the question yet?" Of course he already was pretty sure what the man would say.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:17 pm

Roman rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Of course they all knew what he was going to say, but he said it anyways. "Don't be too shocked, but my happiest day is the day our twins were born. Like I said earlier, holding my babies, its a feeling that can never be duplicated. I can't even start to explain what its like to hold them and know I'm holding a litte part of myself and my mate, something we made together. " The man glanced behind him to his children, suddenly aching to hold them. They were growing so fast, he almost couldnt handle it. He feared the day where they would no longer want him holding them, taking care of them. The thoughts made him physically ill. "Dallas? What about our veteran? Happiest day?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:32 pm

Dallas thought for a moment, not wanting to say something with Law since Law's own memory had been with Eustass. But after a while, he gave up and sighed.
"Alright, it sounds stupid now but fuck it. I can't really remember a lot of happy times in my life before I met douchebag over here beside me. So the best memory I've got is the day he asked me to be his... boyfriend or whatever we're calling it." He shrugged lightly, almost seeming embarrassed for that to be all he had.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:50 pm

"Tsk. Don't look so embarrassed, shit head. Sounds like a happy ass day to me." Law actually found himself reaching for Dallas's hand. "Don't worry oui, its not one sided. I was jealous of Vince, and irritated at you. I didn't want to sound pathetic, so I told them about Eustass. But I share all of my happiest days with you now, fuck face. Not that my Eustass didn't make me happy. I just never thought I could be this way, with you. Its so far above just 'happiness' oui." Law wore his half assed grin, leaning his chin on Dallas's shoulder. "Sounds so sweet it makes you sick, doesn't it ?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:54 pm

"It does." Dallas agreed, smirking lightly. "So quit being so sweet." He turned now to Finn, nodding at the boy. "Your turn, kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drops of Jupiter   Drops of Jupiter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drops of Jupiter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Justin/Apollo-
Jump to: