Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Closure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:53 am

"I can be around him. Ace says its fine. You said it was fine. Im safe here."  Danny nodded encouragingly. "You can enjoy your time with him.  Im really just good standing here. I have memories in this house."  He had slipped in through Bane's bedroom window several times

Ace let out a soft whine, green eyes settling on Dylan. "You are a killer, Dylan. You would have killed Justin and Jason right in front of me that one night, yo! Im sure if given the chance Danny would have been dead. And me too, if I hadn't approached you as a human first."  The wolf shrugged as though it weren't a big deal. "Like I said though, you see us all as monsters and because of Jesse you have a reason to.  No one gets over something like that, shawty."  As he spoke, his hands massaged the hunters pert ass. "But we are working on it! Me and Danny are still living right now, so thats a hella good sign!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:12 am

Dylan only nodded, pressing a kiss to the boy's cheek before looking to Bane and Danny.
"Anyways, I wanted you to know that your room is still open... if you want it." He gave his brother a tentative smile and Bane returned it, though his arm was still tight around Danny's waist. He would love to spend the night with Danny in his old room. Their nights in that room had always been silent, not wanting to alert Dylan and panicked that the hunter would find them. They had never gotten to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:27 am

"But what about your room?"  Ace poked his mate, giving a high pitched whine. "Is your bed open to me, yo?"  He was ready to come home, completely.  It had been far too long.
Danny could only glance over at Bane, offering the boy a reassuring smile. "We can stay if you want to stay...I uh...I wont mind. I know its kind of...where we started.  Plus its home for you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:32 am

"It is." Dylan nodded, smiling softly. "I missed you." He sighed heavily. "I've been sleeping alone for way too long. My room's gotten way messier too." He smirked at his lover lightly.

"Are you sure?" Bane questioned, bringing Danny closer to him. "We can go back to Jesse's if you want, I don't mind." He didn't want to make his lover uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Closure - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:03 am

"I always liked that about your room, yo.  It was always homey."  Ace give a deep dimpled grin. "And its a lot warmer than your front door steps." He had longed to be in Dylan's bed every moment he spent pleading with the man from outside. "So what if we save the reunion for tomorrow and get tangled in the sheets, huh shawty?"  The young wolf wiggled his brows, hands still firm on the hunters ass. 

"No. Im sure you miss your bed."  Danny smiled softly, dropping a kiss to the crown of Bane's head. "And we have been using mine for a while, so it can wait....And uhhh....Im sure no one is going to miss us."  The wolf wished he could see Bane's face, wanted to know how Bane looked coming home. He was certain it was lovely. "Lets stay."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Closure - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:20 am

"Aw, we can't get freaky with my baby brother here." Dylan whined softly as he leaned in to nuzzle Ace's neck.
Bane glanced up at the words, smirking softly.
"You two are gross. But do whatever you want, Ace has been missing you a lot, he probably needs it." He chuckled, shaking his head. "I'm taking Danny back to my room anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Closure - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closure   Closure - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Closure
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: