Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humble Kinda Southern Dating

Go down 
+4
Asher Reed
Cade Johnson
Sage Moore
Vance Bradshaw
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Sag was thinking about this... he didn't want the boy to be bored but he didn't know what to do. He would include him, pull him up to dance or something but what if he didn't like that? He didn't seem the type to be into grinding either so Sage was not sure what to do...
"I've lost my goddamn mind
It happens all the time
I can't believe I'm actually
meant to be here
trying to consume
the drug in me is you
and im so high on misery
can't you see!" He paused, moving to sing smile at Vance.
"I got these questions always runnin through my head
So many things that I would like to understand
If we are born to die and we all die to live
Then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts?"
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Vance grinned back at him, listening closely as Sage sang.
Just like that his eyes were back on the boy courting him that night.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Sage really was rather sexy although he was sure he had to look nasty with as sweaty as he was while running around on the stage. But it was quite the opposite, the sweat slicked body turned most fans of his on.
"I felt the darkness as it tried to pull me down
the kind of dark that haunts a hundred year old house
I wrestled with my thoughts I shook the hand of doubt
Runnin from my past I'm prayin feet don't fail me now
I've lost my god damn mind
It happens all the time
meant to be here
Trying to consume
the drug in me is you
And I'm so high on misery
Can't you see!
I've lost myself
You tried to reach me but you just can't help me
So long, goodbye
You tried to save me it won't work this time
Cause now
I've lost my fucking mind! And there's no fucking time
meant to be here
Trying to consume
The drug in me is you
And I'm so high on misery
Can't you see?!" He finished up, pressing a kiss to Vance's cheek as he sang a few more of the band's songs.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Vance grinned softly, his movement slowly and mannered but his eyes practically in the shape of hearts.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 pm

They didn't have toolong since they were just opening up. He sang a few more then they were finished. He helped them get their equipment off stage quickly before finding Vance and taking him backstage, panting heavily.
"So how'd ya like it?"
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 pm

"It was nice, minus the song you never sang for me." He winked, he was simply picking, it didnt really bother him. "You were amazing Sage."
Especially from the back.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 pm

He chuckled softly, running a hand through his moist hair.
"I'll work on one for ya if I get a second date." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:38 pm

"If? Call me and ill definitely go for a second date." Vance grinned softly, linking hands with Sage. "Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Cade Johnson

Cade Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:40 pm

"Well, I made reservations at a restaurant for us if you're up for it?" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:42 pm

"Sounds lovely." Vance nodded, walking back out to Sage's car.
Back to top Go down
Cade Johnson

Cade Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Sage nodded, holding his door again before getting into the driver's seat. Yes, it was a more fancy restaurant and he would get some looks for the way he was dressed, just a t-shirt and jeans but he never cared much what people though.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Neither did Vance, but then again, he did look decent enough.
"So, you write your own music?"
Back to top Go down
Cade Johnson

Cade Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 pm

"Most of it I write but other people help me too. The band and my brothers help, sometimes mom." He nodded at the boy as he drove.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:52 pm

"I know some of your brothers...I spend a lot of time with Aaron and Wayne and Dayton." Vance glanced over at him. "Your music is brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Cade Johnson

Cade Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Sage smiled widely at him.
"Well thank you, I'm glad you like it."
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:00 am

Vance nodded.
"So...You hate Day-Day huh?"
Back to top Go down
Cade Johnson

Cade Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:04 am

"Well... I will keep my comments to myself since you're friends with him but yeah... we don't get along."
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:06 am

"How come? He is rather good to Sean, if he wasnt I would make sure to tell him that?" Vance nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cade Johnson

Cade Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 am

"Before he was with Sean he was such a whore. Sean is like... my best friend. He was all I had for a long time and I love him. Dayton took his virginity and Sean has only beenw tih him while Dayton's been with hundreds of different people. I think Sean deserves someone better... more pure."
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 am

Vance was silent.
"Sage. Sean loves him. Doesnt matter his sex record. I am a virgin, your not. Its the same thing, though you werent like Dayton still." Vance crossed his legs.
Back to top Go down
Cade Johnson

Cade Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:23 am

"Can we just... try and enjoy our date? I'm not going to like him, I'm sorry and I respect that you're friends with him, I just don't like him."
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:25 am

"Im simply saying Sage, before you judge another person, take a look at yourself. It would have helped me so much in my life..." He nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cade Johnson

Cade Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:31 am

"You have a point and a boy as sweet as yourself really shouldnt be going out with someone like me so if you decide you don't want to date me, I'll have to deal with that." he sighed, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Vance Bradshaw

Vance Bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:36 am

Vance smiled over at him, reaching to take his hand.
"Im just saying...dont judge people like that."
He died because his best friends passed judgement on him.
Back to top Go down
Cade Johnson

Cade Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:47 am

"Well I'm sorry then." by now it was not just judging. He found Dayton to be an arrogant ass. He pressed a kiss to the boy's hand as he pulled in front of the restaurant, helping him out of the car before wrapping an arm around his waist and leading him inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble Kinda Southern Dating   Humble Kinda Southern Dating - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Humble Kinda Southern Dating
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Sage/Mack-
Jump to: