Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lovesick

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:25 am

"Well, can you handle having another person around?" Trever wasn't exactly going to tell the boy no, but he couldn't very well let Toni go. "I have prior obligations with another boy.  It's not an option to just throw him out. But I understand that the mate thing is sacred to you werewolves." Trever offered Jordan his hand, trying to be as comforting as possible. "Are you the kid Chandler is squalling about?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:30 am

"Uh... yeah, I guess I can handle that." He was a very jealous person and knew he would not be able to handle that but who was he to tell the man no? "And yeah I am." Jordan sighed heavily, nodding his head. "Sorry I don't seem so... uh, enthusiastic but I'm kind of still feeling in love with him. It's not like you're not a good mate or anything." He reassured. "You're hot and all, I'm just... not so sure about all this."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:35 am

"Hey kid." Trever opened his arms, offering the boy a hug. "Im not worried about it, okay? I mean...You werewolves are just weird, I have accepted that."  He smiled softly. "And with Chandler in there raising hell like he is, im sure you guys had something special. I've never seen him like that."  The man shrugged, but really he had seen Chandler in some horrible conditions, even after Jordan had torn him up the one time. But still, nothing compared to him now.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:11 pm

Jordan eyed the open arms warily for a moment before stepping into them, embracing the man and resting his head on his chest. He lingered for a moment to see how it felt, but at this moment Zach entered the room with Chandler held close to his chest.
"Roman do you think it'd be alright if Chandler stays with us for-?" Zach's sentence broke off as he noticed Jordan. Jordan noticed at the same time and not wanting to cause Chandler more unnecessary pain, he darted behind Trever although of course, he was pretty sure Chandler had already seen him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:24 pm

"What the fuck?" Chandler had noticed Jordan's presence, of course he had.  He always knew when his tenderfoot was around. He knew the boy by sound alone, knew how his breaths came and the way his feet struck the Earth. He watched with utmost devastation as the coyote ran and darted behind Trever, hiding from him and using Murdock as a shield.  Why Trever? What was Jordan's game?  The mind reader let out a strangled growl, gaze settling on Trever as he picked through the man for information.  What he found was enough to bring him to his knees. "No way....N-No fucking way! Not fucking Murdock!" The man had to clamp a hand over his mouth to keep from further yelling.  He had to remind himself that this wasn't Jordan's fault. werewolves were conditioned to this.  But that didn't stop the burning in his blood, the feeling that his tenderfoot had stabbed him in the back. 
He felt betrayed.
Chandler's fingers curled into fists, already numb from the cold, and itching to strike Trever in his smug smirking face.  But there was the fear of Jordan protecting him that held Chandler back.  What would he do if his tenderfoot wanted to fight him over Trever?
The mind reader could only tug at his hair, howling his contempt for the world to hear.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:31 pm

"Shit, couldn't someone have warned me?" Zach groaned as he pulled Chandler back into his arms, stroking his hair reassuringly as Jordan dared to peek out from behind Trever.
"I-I'm so sorry." He swallowed hard. "I didn't know you were here until I came and I... I didn't get to pick." It was all he could say as he backed towards the door, the hole in his chest still feeling fresh at the sight of Chandler again. Shouldn't his mate fill that hole inside of him? Wasn't that the whole point of having one?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:41 pm

Roman cursed softly, apologizing to his lover as he moved to sweep Jordan into his arms.  He thought of the coyote like one of his children, and it pained him to see the boy in pain. 
Chandler could only spit in Jordan's direction, glaring hatefully at Trever. "I don't want to hear that shit right now, Jordan!" A day ago, Jordan would have known he was here. Jordan would have been listening for his heartbeat.
To think he had missed it....It was like losing the boy all over again.  Chandler wanted to curse them some more, but one look at his tenderfoots face and he knew he couldn't.  Instead he simply pressed his faced into the crook of Zach's neck, trying to choke back the sobs.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:50 pm

"Get him out!" Zach snapped at his lover, jabbing a finger in Jordan's direction as his other arm curled tighter around Chandler.
Jordan didn't have to be told twice. He slipped out of Roman's arms and ran from the house. He didn't care that he was also running from his mate, he only cared about causing Chandler as little pain as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:04 pm

"Jordan!" Roman called after the boy, turning back to growl at his mate. "Chandler's not the only one that matters, Zach." The large man left the home in pursuit of the young coyote, knowing Jordan would be feeling lost.

Chandler took a deep breath, running his forearm over his face in an attempt to rid himself of the tears. "Thank you Zach." He reached for the boys hand, heaving a haggard sigh. "But really, He was here for-" Chandler couldn't even say it, only jerking his thumb in Trever's direction. "Can't blame him for that..."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:15 pm

Jordan felt the urge to keep running but he stopped at the sound of Roman's voice because he didn't have the strength to do this on his own. He allowed Roman to catch him and he simply let himself cry as he leaned into the man's chest.

"I can blame him because I don't care what he was here for, he didn't need to let you see him." Zach sighed heavily as he stroked Chandler's hair.

Jace was trudging down the stairs, hair sticking out in all directions and still in his boxers. He knew something felt different today and his head was throbbing, but he was still half asleep and did not yet register it. He'd been feeling weird for days now, anyways.
"What the hell is everyone screaming about down here?" He groaned, not prepared to be woken this early in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:31 pm

"Shhhh, Jordan, its going to be okay." Roman wrapped the coyote up tightly, soothingly stroking the boys hair. "You are going to be fine.  We are going to work things out with Trever, and you know that Zach will make sure that Chandler is taken care of."

"Maybe I want to see him..."  Chandler couldn't deny that it hurt, but he was still so in love with Jordan, it didn't matter.  He loved to set eyes on his tenderfoot, and he didn't want the boy out alone being so upset. Even if he needed Roman or Trever, all Chandler wanted for him was happiness. 

Stein was sitting at the bottom of the stairs, in the same state of undress, yet he seemed as though he had been up for a while. "Jace, some real shit has happened today. Like, twilight zone."  The boy used his mechanical arm to push himself up, offering his brother an amused smirk. "Jordan heard his mate today, I guess. And it wasn't Chandler."  He realized he shouldn't get so much amusement out of it, but he did find the entire thing to be hilarious. "So, Chandler comes over here and he is crying and like, blubbering and shit."  Stein waved it off as though it was of no importance. "And Trever had been here earlier, so it was us and those two, right? Well, then here comes Jordan because Trever is evidently his new mate. Im sure you can imagine the ensuing drama."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:43 pm

"He's going to get cold." Jordan sighed heavily. "It just doesn't feel right... Trever, I mean. You're supposed to feel it, aren't you?" He eyed the older wolf who he usually came to for advice.

"But just because you want to doesn't mean it's good for you." Zach shook his head as he held his former apprentice. He could feel how cold the boy was, already.

"Chandler's hurting?" Jace asked worriedly as blinked several times, trying to wake up completely. Some might have thought he would be pleased to hear Jordan was out of the picture but his first thought was to make sure Chandler was okay. He cared for Chandler, the man being the best friend he had. He had ran out to the other room immediately, finding his mother holding Chandler. He had been so caught up with finding the man to comfort him that he didn't even realize the throbbing in his head had been a noise. A heartbeat. And as he neared Chandler he realized that this was who it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:57 pm

"Yeah, you are supposed to feel like..." Roman thought back to his first time meeting Zach. "When you see them, after missing them, its like you are drowning and they are oxygen. And the touch, their voice. It just lights fires inside of you, makes you feel like everything is right in the world." Roman stroked the boys hair.  "Did you not feel any of that?"

Chandler was, indeed, beginning to shiver from the cold, but he was too caught up in thoughts of Jordan to realize. He hardly even noticed Jace when the boy appeared, his face blank as he opened his arms for a hug. "Hey there, minime." Even his voice sounded hollow, as though Chandler was away somewhere. "How are you today?" He had no want to involve the kid in his problems, actually trying to work up a smile for his favorite of the twins.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:11 pm

"I don't." Jordan shook his head. "I mean I guess he's attractive and all, and sweet but... it's nothing like I feel when I'm with Chandler." He sighed. "Maybe I'm hurting too bad to feel it right?" He had no clue, honestly.

"Just woke up." Jace spoke gently as he moved to hug the man. "I'm sorry about what happened." He murmured, squeezing Chandler tightly. His first reaction was excitement. The man he'd been pining over since he was a toddler was meant to be with him for the rest of his existence. It would have been a wonderful day if it had not been for Chandler still bawling. Jace couldn't bear to throw this new bit of information at him just yet. He'd had enough stress for one day. He simply hugged him tight and it simply felt right. Of course, Jace always felt right when he was near Chandler.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:24 pm

"Maybe we should talk to Law about this."  Roman looked down at the boy uncertainly. "I really don't know what to tell you, Jordan. Since knowing Zach, no matter how badly I was hurting, I always felt my connection with him."  It never went away, Even now the boys heartbeat was throbbing in his ears. 

Chandler cursed softly, an expression of pure devastation on his face as he stared down at the boy. "How does everyone know?"  He had only been picking to see who had informed Jace of his and Jordan's situation, when he came across the boys conclusion of the heartbeat.  "Oh no. I can't do this shit right now Jace." It was a whisper as the man looked over to Zach, his eyes pleading for help. "I have a lot of shit on my plate right now. I love you, I really do, you know I do."  Chandler gripped the boy by his shoulders, bringing him in for a tight hug. "But this is not a good time for games right now, babe."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 pm

"Maybe I'm just broken." Jordan sighed heavily, rubbing his temples. "I still hear him though. It's kind of damn annoying, really. He wanted to hear Chandler's.

Jace's face fell, stomach sinking at Chandler's words. But of course he knew Chandler wouldn't be excited. Chandler was hurting. Chandler loved Jordan. His excitement had gone just as quickly as it had arrived.
"I-I know, that's why I didn't say anything." He swallowed, shaking his head. "Don't dig around in my head." It was almost painful, hearing that Chandler did not want to be his mate but he knew he should have expected it. He only pulled the man closer to him. "I'm still going to comfort you though." He spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:55 pm

"I don't know, baby.  But we will find out."  Roman scooped the young coyote up, walking him back to Jesse's home. 

"Jace." Chandler took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Its not that I wouldnt want to be your mate. But, you know I love Jordan and Im having a hard time."  Not to mention the kid was always trying to be with him.  Who's to say Jace wasn't making a mistake just because their was a chance now? "I don't need you to comfort me. You're a kid. Kids don't have to handle this shit."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Jace pursed his lips.
"First of all, I said to quit digging around in my head. And second, I'm not a kid." He spoke these last words firmly. "And I don't have to be able to read minds to know what you're thinking. I'm not some immature brat who is using your ended relationship to jump in your pants. I didn't know you thought of me like that." He could see it all in the look on the man's face. Of course, he had always been hoping for Jordan and Chandler to be over so he'd have his chance but he had never wanted it to happen like this, didn't want Chandler to be hurting so badly. He wouldn't wish this pain on his worst enemy, let alone the man he cared about more than almost anyone else. "This isn't even about me right now or what the hell I'm hearing. You're hurting and I came over to help."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 pm

"Kid, you are way to mature for your age."  Chandler groaned softly, unable to stop himself from clutching the boy to his chest. "Im just being shitty right now, okay? Thank you for coming over to see me."  He didn't want to hurt the boys feelings, he had already lost his tenderfoot, and Jace was the only other person he cared for so fiercely.  "I need time to come around. Plus, your dad is going to shit."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:22 pm

"I understand that, which was why I wasn't going to damn mention it." Jace informed the man stubbornly, running a hand through his hair. He found that Chandler's heart beating in his ears was actually quite comforting. It soothed him and he hoped he could bring Chandler through his heartbreak and maybe he could make the man happy again. He had no clue of the sickness in his body though, no clue this wouldn't last for long.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Chandler watched the boy uncertainly, glancing back to Zach. "Okay kid, whatever you say. But if I wake up to Roman choking me, i'll know what happened."  The mind reader shook his head, rubbing the back of his neck in frustration.  He wondered where Jordan was, if the boy was okay. 
If he was with Trever.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Jace stepped back, only watching Chandler as he tried to sense how much the man was hurting and wondered where his father was. He also wondered exactly how much damage the man would do to Chandler when he found out.

Roman had taken Jordan to Jesse's to have Law check him out.
But of course, it didn't appear that anything was physically wrong with him.
Jace was the problem. Jace was the sick one.
Jace had come down with a sort of sickness, not common for young wolves but not unheard of. He had channeled so much of his energy into pining over Chandler and being desperate for someone to love that he seemed to have convinced himself the man was his mate.
The sickness had been brewing for nearly a week now and he had falsely mated overnight.
It just so happened that Jordan had been about to mate with Chandler as well. But as they couldn't mate with the same person, Jordan was forced to mate with the person who would make the second best match with him; Trever.
But Jordan merely thought he was broken, praying for Law to find something wrong with him, something to fix all of this.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Law leaned back against the counter top, his eyes still raking over the coyote on his work table. "So, you are having a false mating syndrome, oui."  The wolf gave them a moment to process it. "My best diagnosis, is that someone else has mated with Chandler, and though it is false, it is blinding.  Therefore blocking you from making the same connection with him. Trever Murdock," Law rubbed his chin in thought. "Must be your second best match as a mate, but he still isn't really your mate."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:36 pm

Jordan's fangs were out immediately.
"Who the fuck mated with Chandler?" Whoever they were, he would kill them. They could be finding him right now. Could be with his lover instead of him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:40 pm

"Hmmm, hard to say right now."  Law smirked at the young coyote, watching as Roman reached out to rub the boys back in an attempt to calm him down. "But im sure whoever it is will be with him soon. Im sure you have already met up with Trever. This other wolf would have done the same with Chandler."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovesick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovesick   Lovesick - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovesick
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Chandler/Jordan-
Jump to: