HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:39 pm

"Yeah, well, after losing a mate your body just starts to shut down on you after a while. I've always been like this, oui. You just don't pay attention." Law tried to shake the boy with one of his many excuses, glancing around for a better place to sit. "Besides, doesn't really concern you." The kid would tell Danny, and then Danny would pass it off to someone else. And then, eventually, Dallas would catch on to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:42 pm

"I guess you're right about that." Bane shrugged. "Alright, you don't have to tell me. I was just curious and bored." He watched the man closely as if trying to determine if he was lying or not about it just being the whole mate thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:52 pm

"Your irritating, kid."  Law glanced to the hunter, searching the boy. "But are you trust worthy?"  He wasn't sure he could risk the kid telling anyone. But he had been considering telling Jesse, being the man was the alpha and had a right to know.  Also, he was hoping to start sleeping in his own bed again, in the hopes that Dallas wouldn't be the one to find he body when he finally kicked the bucket. If he told someone else, they could make sure to check on him before Dallas had the chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:01 pm

"I like to think I am. I don't talk to many people so it's not like I've got a big mouth." Bane nodded, arching an eyebrow as he turned to fully face Law. "So you're hiding something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:08 pm

"Eh, I never said that. You're assuming."  Law gave the boy a tired smirk. "But you're not wrong, exactly."  Maybe having someone else's insight would be good at this point.  He had shouldered this long enough on his own. "But really, its important. I'd appreciate your word that you wont rat on me, kid." Law could sense the kid wasn't lying, and as a hunter he knew they had high codes of honor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:22 pm

"I give you my word. I tell no one." Bane nodded firmly. It was true, Bane's word was valuable and he did not go back on it. He might not hunt anymore but he still held his codes of honor in high regard. "Does anyone else know whatever it is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:33 pm

"No, not yet. I considered telling the alpha though."  Law cast a wary glance towards Jesse, unsure if telling the man would be in his best interest. "The main thing, is that Dallas doesn't know." The man was overcome by coughs, his body wracked by the severity of them. When he pulled his hand away, his palm was coated in blood. The wolf merely winced. "I have a touch of lung cancer, oui."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:38 pm

"Well, shit." Bane took in the information, nodding his head. "I didn't know you guys could even get sick like that..." It made him worry to think that Danny was just as vulnerable as a human to things like cancer. "And you haven't told Dallas? Uh... don't you think that might be a good thing to do? Give him some warning?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:45 pm

"Don't go worrying over it. Not like werewolves just get cancer likes humans do. My body really has been worn down from years of chain smoking, and then when I lost Eustass....It eroded me more, oui.  I wasn't really surprised when I found out.  But a young, healthy wolf like your blind boy? I think he's fine."  Law couldn't help but smile at the hunter, pleased to see that the boy was taking the mating bond seriously. There was a long stretch of silence before Law addressed the boys other question. 
"Dallas would want me to undergo treatment, that ultimately would not work. He would stop treating me like me, oui."  Law sighed hopelessly. "And he would remember me as sick. I couldn't stand that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:50 pm

"I guess I understand." Bane couldn't judge the man, knowing he would do the same thing if he ever got sick like that. He wouldn't want Danny to treat him differently. "How long do you think you've got left?" He questioned, hoping he wasn't crossing a line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:03 pm

"At this rate? Two months a best, oui." Law ran a hand through his hair, his eyes landing on his lover across the room. "Im not sure what im going to do.  He will start smelling me soon, and even if he doesn't smell it, even you could tell something was weird." The man heaved a heavy sigh. "And I want to start sleeping in my own room again, so if I die in the middle of the night he wont wake up to it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:10 pm

"Hate to tell you but that will probably make him more suspicious." Bane informed. "I know you don't want him to wake up to your corpse, which is a good idea, but not the best way to keep him from finding out. If you make him suspicious he'll be more likely to sniff around and find out what's wrong. You damn wolves are too nosy for your own good." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:16 pm

"Im not stupid. He is going to find out, its only a matter of time, oui." Law sighed almost mournfully. "I almost want to tell him now, but I don't think I could look at him. I've grown weak." Dallas had made him soft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:28 pm

"I guess the best way to make him not find out would be to act like normal. I know you feel like shit but I'd act like nothing's wrong, be a dick to him like you usually are." He'd seen them fighting at gettogethers before. "And I'd hold off on the bed thing as long as possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Law nodded as he listened to the boy, his eyes never leaving Dallas. "Yeah, you're right kid."  He had slacked off of Dallas a little lately, hadn't been a rude as when they first met.  The man obviously missed that about him or he wouldn't continue to bring it up. "Maybe I should go kick his ass right now, oui."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Bane chuckled softly, shaking his head.
"If that's what you two do to get off than go ahead and do it." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:54 pm

"Alright, thanks kid."  Law pushed himself up, sparing one more glance at the hunter. "Remember, we didn't even have this conversation, oui."  The man offered a tired smile before disappearing across the way, seeking Dallas out at the other side of the room. He pretended to be walking by, 'accidentally' bumping into his lover. "Holy fuck Dallas, why don't you fucking watch where you're gong? Get out of everyone fucking way." Law pressed a palm into the vets chest, shoving the man back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:03 pm

"The fuck is your problem?" Dallas couldn't help but chuckle, shoving his lover back roughly. It was odd but it was really how they expressed affection a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:08 pm

"You are my problem, oui!" Law couldn't help but smile, remembering how often they used to have these fights, just to have some form of communication. "You and your fat ass in my way, all the time, blocking all the exits and shit." The doctor was unable to stop himself from snickering, shoving Dallas once again, but harder this time, back against a wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:15 pm

"Well maybe if you'd stay the hell away from me my fat ass wouldn't have to be in your way." Dallas grunted back, taking Law by the waist and flipping them around so it was Law he slammed up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Law had to gasp for air, his lungs shocked by the sudden slam. He had the overwhelming need to cough, but he refrained. Instead he threw his elbow into Dallas' s jaw, knocking the man off of him. "Fuck that, your stubborn ass should just listen, damn!" The doctor wheezed at his lover. "Irritating fuck face."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Dallas had paused at seeing the man wheeze. He arched a curious eyebrow, looking at his lover.
"I swear I've hit you way harder than that. You alright?" He questioned, looking quite worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:50 pm

"You hit like a fucking pussy!"  Law ignored his lover, simply shoving the man back and capturing his lips in a rough kiss to silence him. He didn't want to give Dallas enough time to consider what his recent behavior might mean, even he had to beat the man to keep his mind off of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Dallas had been about to question the man again but Law's lips on his seemed to erase all thoughts from his head.
"Fuck." He groaned, taking the man's wrists and pinning them to the wall above his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:47 pm

They wound up Dallas's room, just as they had the first time they'd been intimate. It was one of the last times Law would be able to fully enjoy it, without his sickness getting in the way.  But it had been one of the most passionate love making sessions they had, and Law would always remember it fondly. As time passed his sickness was only getting worse, pulling him from bed at odd hours of the night so his coughing and retching wouldn't wake his lover. He knew Dallas was starting to suspect something but he had yet to come out to the man, continuously escaping the questions by starting fights. Even though it was cold out after the sun had gone, Law found himself out on the porch. He was vomiting blood, coughing up what felt to be a lung. Much too loud for him to stay in the home with the bunch of werewolves that lived there. Instead he was burning sage, covered in several layer's of Dallas's clothing while he worked in between sick sessions on finishing his book.  He wanted to complete it, leave Dallas with something he had dedicated his entire life to working on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    

Back to top Go down

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next