Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prom Night.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Prom Night. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:59 pm

"Woah baby woah!" Piper chuckled softly, appreciating the boys interest. "One at a time, alright? And then I get to ask you questions."  The man nodded to himself, trying to recall everything Jace had asked him. "I have two jobs, but the only thing you need to know right now is that I work at a starbucks."  Piper winked at the boy. "Gotta stay mysterious," He explained casually before continuing with the boys questions. "I dropped out of school a little before Ace did, and uhhh hell, my hobby is trying to pick up cute boys." The man returned Jace's teasing tone. "And I got lucky today, the pick of the pack is going to prom with me."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:17 pm

"Somehow I don't think Starbucks employees make enough cash to buy Versace suits but I'll let it be a mystery for now." Jace smiled at the man, watching as he spoke. He was simply mesmerized by Piper and everything he did. "Alright, you answered the speed round of my questions. Your turn now." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:12 am

"Uh, first off how old are you, because I sure as fuck dont want to go back to prison." Although he said it jokingly, Piper was completely serious. "Also your hobbies, brand of clothing you like, favorite color. " The man paused as though to think. "And," He leaned closer, lips brushing the boys ear. When he spoke his voice was teasing. "How my licks does it take to get to the center of Jace Daniel?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:26 am

Jace's cheeks flushed once more at the man's lips so near his face. The man's other questions completely vanished from his mind for a few moments. It seemed like he could not think with Piper around. The man intoxicated him. Finally, he regained his thoughts and spoke.
"Don't worry, I'm eighteen. But my next question is definitely going to be about that prison thing." He chuckled, remembering what else the man had asked. "My hobbies..." He hummed, thinking of what he could say that could possibly interest Piper. He had nothing that didn't make him sound terribly boring. "I run? Is that a hobby?" He laughed almost nervously. "I mean I'm on the track team at school. I dance, do yoga, go to the gym, I don't know if that shit all counts." He definitely took his fitness very seriously, beginning every morning with his yoga and a jog through the nearby park. He only hoped Piper thought this as a good quality and not boring. "I'm not too specific about clothing brands, I just wear whatever looks best on me. My favorite color is lime green and..." He paused, giving a tiny smirk. "I guess you'll have to find the answer out to that one on your own."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:30 am

"I could tell that you had a tight body baby, but dayum!"  Piper whistled in his appreciation, always having liked to keep lovers who stayed healthy.  They made up for all of his bad habits. "I'm not a morning or an exercise person, but if I ever just so happen to stay over one night," The man wiggled his eyes brows suggestively, "I might get up and go on a run with you." Any time spent with Jace sounded worth it, even if he wasn't getting into the boys pants.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:36 am

Jace gave a light grin, finding that the thought of Piper accompanying him anywhere after spending the night sounded amazing.
"I think I'd like that. If you can keep up with me." He teased although it was clear Piper was not unfit. "My turn for another question." He nodded then. "Have you seriously been to prison or were you joking?" He arched an eyebrow. Piper didn't seem like a bad guy, really, just a flirt.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:49 am

"Yeah, sadly I've been in the slammer three times. Once because of a bar fight. Thia girl didn't tell me she had a boyfriend, and when he saw my hands on her he tripped the fuck out. I was drunk though so they still kept over night." The man hummed softly, pondering if he should tell the boy the other reasons he'd been to prison. Finally Piper shrugged, deciding that Jace was safe. "I also got detained on a drug charge, and spent thirty days and probation for another." He didn't elaborate, instead he offered the boy an easy smile. "Dont worry Jace Daniel, I won't get you into trouble. I just want the honor of taking you and your bangin' body to prom."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:55 am

Jace listened to the man's story, wondering what his father would say if he heard that Piper was involved with drugs. Roman had always made sure Jace wouldn't go getting involved with that crowd. He would hate Piper even more.
And strangely, that made Jace want to be with him even more.
"I was just curious." He nodded, returning the man's smile. "Although I have a feeling trouble follows you." He smirked. He'd caused trouble with Roman after only being in the house for a few minutes, after all.

Over the next few weeks, once the word of the prom had spread and the excitement was beginning, people began to think of how they would ask their lovers. And tonight, Apollo had been out with Sterling so Justin had taken the free time to plan his own "promposal."
There were rose petals strewn from the front door leading all the way to the bedroom where Justin waited. There were more rose petals all around the room which was dimly lit only by several candles. Justin had gotten Jason to write the word "Prom?" on his bare chest in pink lipstick. And now he waited, laying on the bed so he faced the doorway and when Apollo arrived he would see him lying there with a rose in between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Apollo could be heard swooning when he entered the home, the trail of rose petals exciting him to the point of giggles. "Romeo? Romeo? Where for art thou Romeo?" The boy sang out, peeking his head into Justin's bedroom. There was a moment of silence as Apollo took in the room, inhaling the sweet scent of burning candles and roses. "Oh daddy,"  The boy purred, stepping closer to his lover on the bed. "You know how to speak my language." He plucked the rose from Justin's mouth, replacing it with his lips. Pulling back, he tapped the lipsticked lettering on the mans chest with the rose. "Baby, if you ask this way i'll do anything you want to do.  You can be my full time baby, white and gold."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:49 pm

"So I'm going to take this as a yes, sweet." Justin grinned, pulling Apollo close to him even though it would smear the writing on his chest. He didn't need it anymore, after all. He pulled the boy in for a deep kiss, pleased with himself and the romantic gesture he had made. It was typically Jason who was better at this sort of thing. "Next time I want to get freaky I'll just ask like this." He smirked slyly, dropping kisses into Apollo's hair.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Apollo snorted softly, shaking his head. "Daddy, you know if you want to get freaky, all you have to do is call my name."  He found himself surprised by Justin, not having expected anything so extravagant for the packs little prom. It made him want to kiss the man harder. "Ill always come running for you, my man."  Apollo purred softly, "I always enjoy the time spent with you, even if its spent on my knees and back, baby."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:10 pm

"I love you so damn much." Justin groaned softly, finding he couldn't stop smiling as he kissed Apollo once more. "Man, I'm so lucky..." He had been pining over Apollo for years and now here the boy was, in his bed, in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:43 pm

The boy rolled his eyes, knowing that when they entered the relationship, he had needed Justin way more than the werewolf needed him.  Justin had been seeing the Ajax boy it seemed, and he hadn't been very keen on settling down. "Yeah, you're lucky and im blessed baby." Apollo crooned softly, glancing up as Jason poked his head into the door.  The man was grinning at them, his gaze soft on his brother. "Way to go champ." He liked to see Justin happy, lived to make it happen. "I hate to tell you though, imma have to one up you when I ask my shooting star."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Justin looked up at his brother and groaned softly.
"Aw come on, man, you can't let me have this one?" He whined. "You know those two are going to tell each other all about it, don't make me look shitty." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Danny had talked Dylan and Ace into take Bane out for the day so he could arrange how he was going to ask the boy to prom.  He'd had Zach pick him out a suit, and he'd again had to ask the boys help when he needed to get dressed, his blind eyes and fumbling fingers making it impossible for him to do on his own. Currently he was standing in the bathroom with Zach and Jace, waiting while they fixed his hair to what he hoped would be Bane's liking. 
"Oh wow guys, im nervous."  He didn't want to fuck this up, it had to be special for his mate. Bane was a treasure, and he deserved a perfect night, all about him, for him. "Do you uh, think he will like the chocolates?  I hope he likes those kind, the lady didn't want to read to me what they had.  Plus they don't ever have any braille."  He'd bought a huge box of the rich dark chocolates, and had them arranged in a path leading from the front door up to his bed room, where they spelled out "Blind Date to prom?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:01 pm

"I think he'll love it." Zach reassured, smiling softly at the boy who he still thought of as a pup even though by now he was one of the oldest ones in the pack. He leaned in to kiss Danny's cheek as Jace finished messing around with his hair.
"It's adorable." Jace nodded in agreement, smiling at the man he was partially named after.
"Now go, Dylan just called and said they're on their way back here, go wait in the bedroom, pup." Zach grinned, nudging him off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prom Night.   Prom Night. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prom Night.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: