HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passenger Seat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Jace couldn't help but let out a noise almost like a giggle, grinning up at the man.
"Am I really?" He smiled at the thought of being the best Piper ever had. "You're the best I ever had too." He joked since of course Piper was the only one he'd ever had. "This isn't feeling too bad." He admitted, squirming lightly to get used to Piper inside of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle at Jace's humor, his heart swelling with adoration for the young wolf. "It'll get better baby." Piper moved so he was hovering over the boy, swooping down so he could capture Jace's lips in a kiss. "I'm actually surprised it isn't hurting." He was slowly beginning to rock himself, reaching back to massage the boys hip with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:21 pm

"It's not like you're not big enough or anything." Jace reassured. "It's just another wolf perk." He smirked lightly, feeling the heat spreading through his body as Piper rocked inside of him. "It sure as hell doesn't hurt now." He let out a soft whine of pleasure. "You can move." He informed, tugging his lower lip in between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:27 pm

"Fuck yes, I was dying." Piper wasted no time snapping his hips forward, once more taking Jace's legs and propping them on his shoulders to give himself extra leverage. He also liked the angle, aiming himself up and towards the boys prostate. Piper was consumed by the pleasure, unable say anything more than his lovers name, eyes never leaving the boys face. He didn't want to miss a moment of Jace's pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:42 pm

"Oh!" Jace jolted as Piper first moved inside of him, back already arching off of the mattress, unsure how to handle this amount of pleasure. He knew he was making noises that almost didn't sound human, growling and grunting and he was mortified but he couldn't stop it. "Piper!" He cried out the man's name instead, moving his hips to match each of his lover's thrusts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:53 pm

The sounds the boy made only drove Piper forward, urging him to moved harder and faster, entering Jace swiftly but always reaching deep enough to strike the boys prostate. It was even more of a turn on to think that his name was the only one Jace had ever cried out in such a way, his erection throbbing inside the young wolf. "My goddess, holy fuck. I love hearing you say my name." Piper panted out, a proud grin still lighting his face. "Best sound to ever grace the damn planet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:01 am

"Well I'm going to say it a lot." Jace panted, feeling as if he were about to burst from all the pleasure coursing through him. Well now he knew what everyone was talking about all the time, this was unbelievable. "Piper!" He cried out again just for the man's benefit, biting down on his lower lip so hard he drew blood with his fangs. He pulled Piper down for a passionate kiss, groaning as he concentrated on the feel of Piper inside of him, filling him so completely, stabbing at his prostate with every thrust. It was almost too much to bear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:18 am

The man was letting out pleasured grunts and groans of his own, reaching down and wrapping his arms around the young wolf so he could pull the boy up into a new position. Now they were chest to chest, his hands on Jace's hips, continuing to bounce the boy on his erection. He liked it this way, where he was close enough to nip at the boys collar bone while still moving in their steady rhythm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:31 am

"I like this." Jace informed his lover, groaning as he bounced atop of the man's erection, the length reaching new places inside of him in this position. He liked being able to look Piper directly in the eyes, to lean in and kiss down his neck, to scrape his claws against the flesh of the man's back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:43 am

Piper couldn't even manage a response, his senses completely overwhelmed by the feeling of Jace surrounding him. He got off on the added feeling of the boys claws on his back, grunts of pleasure leaving him whenever Jace's lips landed on him. "Jace Daniel, fuck, you feel so damn good. Fucking tight." He had dreamed of the boys ass several times, but nothing could compare to the reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:47 am

Piper's words went straight to his throbbing erection and he let out a low groan, finding that he rather enjoyed Piper talking dirty to him. He was so consumed with Piper and all of the pleasure flooding his body that he didn't even realized that the warmth in his stomach was a sign he was just about done for. Their coupling might not have been that long but it felt like it could have been hours, he was already so drained of energy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:56 am

Piper wasn't far behind him, the tight heat that Jace offered was almost unbearable. The man actually found himself getting dizzy off the pleasure, his vision clouded with star shaped specks as he approached his release. "Jace," Pipers fingers curled around the boys erection, pumping him in time with his thrusts. "Come."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:00 am

As Piper spoke, Jace obeyed almost instantaneously, the feeling of Piper's hand stroking him enough to send him over the edge. He had never had such a powerful sensation in his life, the waves of pleasure crashing over him and making his toes curl as his release spurted out against Piper's bare chest.
"Piper!" He cried out once more, falling forward to rest his head against the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:12 am

Piper tensed as his release came, quickly pulling himself out of Jace before pressing the boy into his chest. He was still panting his lovers name in a breathless mantra as he filled the condom, shuddering as the after shocks wracked his spine. "Holy fuck little mama..I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life." One of his hands rested atop Jace's head, his fingers entangled in the boys hair. His other arm had wrapped itself around the young wolfs waist, dragging his fingertips tenderly over his lovers back while he struggled to catch his breath."Thank you, Jace Daniel. Im so honored...." The man was grinning so hard his cheeks ached, but nothing could bring him to stop. "Im so fucking proud to be your man."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:21 am

"Thank you for making this the best damn night of my life." Jace found himself panting too, pressing his face into the crook of Piper's neck and inhaling his scent. "Now I know why everyone talks about sex all the damn time. Shit's amazing." He smirked lightly, moving to tiredly kiss Piper's lips. He already wanted to do it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:33 am

"When do you have to be home, baby?" Piper was already sitting himself up, rubbing his neck as he glanced around his room. "We can order pizza and cuddle 'til it gets here. Eat, smoke another joint." The man grinned teasingly down at his lover. "And then maybe if you're up to it, we can get tangled in the sheets again. How 'bout it? Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:41 am

Jace glanced over at the clock, noticing that it was still rather early in the evening, only eight o'clock.
"Mom and dad went out for a date night and clubbing afterwards so I should be good for at least another couple of hours." He grinned, ecstatic at the thought of spending the next few hours cuddling and smoking with Piper. "So that sounds great." He nodded as he laid back, curling up into Piper's side, finding he had a desire to be even closer to the man now after the experience they'd just shared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:04 am

After that night, it became nearly every night that they became intimate. Months later and Piper even found himself in Jace's room, hovering over the boy while dropping kisses all the way down to his groin. Roman and Zach were supposed to be out, doing only God knows what. Piper never cared as long as they were off the premises. Little did he know that Roman was on his way back home, a feeling of dread and nausea urging him forward. His fatherly instincts telling him that his pup was in need.
"Damn baby, you taste better every time." Piper grinned up at Jace from his place in between the boys legs, tongue trailing his lips to capture all of Jace's flavor. "I could go all damn day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:11 am

"I'd love for you to go all damn day." Jace snickered. His parents were supposed to be gone for the entire weekend. He had been ecstatic, finally getting to have Piper in his own room like this. "But I need to do this before I damn explode." By now, he had gotten comfortable enough with the act that he could even take control sometimes and participate more than he had that first night. He was even comfortable with his shifted form. He moved to flip them over so Piper lay underneath of him, straddling the man and not waiting to impale himself on the man's erection.
"Oh fuck." He whined as he moved to hold Piper's hands, using them to keep himself steady as he began to bounce, his back facing the open bedroom door.
Normally he might have heard or smelled his father coming but he was far too caught up in Piper to notice the man's heartbeat getting closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:35 am

"Oh, fuck ." Piper echoed his lover, head thrown back as his vision left him, the feeling of Jace tightening around him enough to leave him blinded. The man had reached down to grip Jace at his hips, helping the boy bounce when he finally regained his senses. Piper had been sitting up to get better friction when he noticed motion in the door way, all of his movements halting at the sight of a fully shifted Roman. "O-Oh fuck."
Roman had rushed to his sons room as soon as he'd caught the scent of sex in the air, his mind going through several devastating out comes, but nothing that could have prepared him for what he saw. His baby boy, the one he still cradled in his arms and kissed goodnight, his Jace, bouncing up and down on....
Fucking Piper.
"Jace Daniel Trever Roden!" The large werewolf bellowed the name loud enough to shake the foundation of their home, reaching his pup in two long strides. He snatched the boy up, shoving him towards the door and picking articles of their discarded clothing up to throw at his pup. "Get the fuck dressed, Jace." Roman couldn't even bring himself to look at the boy, disappointment and disgust marring his features. He turned on Piper then, reaching down and catching the man by his throat, slamming him up against the back board of Jace's bed with so much force that the wood threatened to snap. "I hope that was worth it, because you're dead!" He never gave Piper a chance to respond, his fist striking the man in his nose before he ever even opened his mouth.His claws were out and digging into the flesh of Pipers neck, drawing blood every time he struck the man, choking off his air completely. Roman had never been so angry in his life, his wolf demanding that blood be shed for the loss of his pups innocence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:44 am

Jace barely had time to be frozen in shock, barely had time to be hurt with the look of disgust and disappointment on his father's face, and he certainly did not have time to get dressed. His father was out for blood. He didn't bother putting the clothes on, only jumping onto his father's back, wrapping his own hands around the man's neck and attempting to yank him back, though knowing he wouldn't be very successful. He had seen his father take down wolves much bigger than him before.
"Daddy stop!" He pleaded, the thought of his father killing Piper making him fight harder, yanking at the man's hair, digging his claws anywhere he could reach. "Get OFF of him!" He growled, not wanting to see how much damage the man was doing to his lover but he looked anyways, hoping that if he could look Piper in the eyes he could make sure he was still alive, would be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:58 am

Roman never let Piper go, but he did pause as he felt his son land on his back, the feeling of the boys claws only adding to his furry. He was nearly foaming at the mouth when he reached back with one hand to grab Jace by his upper arm, wretching the young wolf off of his back, and sending him toppling to the other side of the room. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Do you see what you've done to my pup!" The man was wounded, his heart aching at the thought of Jace actually attacking him. And for what? The miserable rat he still had pinned to the wall? The thought elicited a ferocious roar, Roman's fist coming down again to further state his hell.
Piper had been trying to cooperate, not wanting to make it any worse. But to see Roman sling his lover in such a way had him struggling, the sound of Jace's body thudding against the other wall enough to have him trying to strike Roman back, desperate to get the man off of him so he could check on Jace. The more he fought though, the harder Roman struck him. The man was sickened by the smell of love he could pick up in the room, the sight of his baby bouncing on Pipers dick flashing once again before his eyes, this time drawing a pained snarl with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Jace was back up in seconds, shaking the stars out of his vision as he lunged back at his father. He was really kind of shocked the man had thrown him like that. His father had never handled him so roughly before and he couldn't help but wonder that now that his father had caught him having sex if it meant he wasn't his baby anymore. The thought pained him and so he shook it off, trying to squeeze himself in between the two of them and hoping it would stop his father.
In case all else failed, he began to scream.
"MOM!" He knew his father would never hurt his mother, hoped that maybe Zach could get him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Roman dropped Piper, instead once more snatching Jace by his upper arm and shoving him back towards the door. He didn't want Zach to see their child as he had, so once again he reached for a discarded shirt, forcing it down over his sons head. It only dawned on him afterwards that it was Pipers shirt, the realization enough to send him into another fit of fury. "Fucking get dressed Jace! Your fucking mother doesn't need to see... " The man could only wave his about the room in his frustration, "Whatever the hell this is!" He felt the need to pop his child on the ass, as though spanking him like would fix things. The thought was so absurd that Roman couldn't help but laugh. That was his problem in the first place, he had babied Jace to the point of forcing the boy to rebel, run off with some drug dealer down the street. "And then get out of my sight!" With that said, the werewolf turned his attention back to Piper. The man had dropped to his knees, clutching at his throat as though he was struggling to breath. It sickened Roman, so badly he felt the need to kick Piper in his groin, a form of punishment for tainting his innocent baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:34 pm

"Daddy please!" Jace was sobbing at this point, still feebly fighting to get to Piper. He could smell the blood, knew the life was going to be beaten out of his lover if his father didn't stop. "I'm never going to fucking forgive you if you kill him! I'm leaving! I'm eighteen I can live on my fucking own!" He was snarling now, knowing anger might not be the best way to handle his father but he couldn't help it. He tilted his head back and let out a low howl, hoping to get Jesse over here so the Alpha could make Roman snap out of it.
Jesse had already been on his way the second he smelled blood anywhere near Roman. He was so near that the second he heard the howl he was nearly at the home already, knowing this couldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   

Back to top Go down

Passenger Seat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next