HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Passenger Seat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Roman whipped around so hard he could feel his spine crack, the anger dropping from his face as an expression of heartbreak over took him. "You can obviously do a lot of shit im not aware of, like ride a fucking dick for example! Thats a new one, I wonder where the fuck you learned that trick."  The man could only shake his head, unable to take in the fact that his baby, his precious little boy...Just wasnt his little boy anymore.  The mere thought caused the werewolf to stumble, as though Jace had delivered a hard blow to his chest. "You're threatening to leave? Over this fucker? Jace....I..." The large wolf bared his teeth at the boy, tears welling in his dark brown eyes. "I fucking trusted you. If anyone around here needs to worry about forgiveness right now, its you." He roared at the pain in his chest, turning to kick Piper again as though that would make up for it. "What the fuck happened to talking to me huh? How fucking long has he been in my fucking house? Sticking it to my fucking pup?"  The man could hardly finish, reaching down to take Piper once more by his throat, slamming the man back against the wall. "Was it fucking worth it?"  Roman spat in his face, his fangs glinting in the light of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:25 pm

"Jesus Christ, dad, I'm eighteen!" Jace repeated his age as if trying to make the man understand. "When the hell did you lose your virginity? Stop acting like I've committed a fucking crime! I am legally an adult, I should be allowed to ride my boyfriend's dick in my bedroom if I want to! I'm not going to beg for your forgiveness because I have nothing to apologize for! I didn't do anything and neither did Piper! He loves me daddy, I love him! He's settling down with me and you're going to fucking ruin it because you can't stand the fact that I'm not a baby anymore!" He was still crying, even as he yelled at his father. "Just stop hurting him, please!" Jace paused, trying to muster up the courage to speak his next words. But he had no other choice. "He's my mate, Daddy!" He hadn't been sure at first. It hadn't happened all of a sudden like it seemed to happen to many of the others. It was almost like he had gotten so accustomed to straining his ears to find Piper's heartbeat and then gradually he realized he wasn't trying anymore. It was simply there, without him having to listen. And he had always known he was so ridiculously in love with Piper, but he'd thought it was merely the typical feeling of first loves. He'd only just recently came to the conclusion that he had mated with Piper and he had not yet even told the man. He didn't want to scare him off, knowing he was not the type to commit to relationships.

At this time, Zach and Jesse had finally entered the room at the same time. Jesse was already shifted, sensing how out of control Roman was.
"No murdering today." He grunted softly at his friend, taking Roman around the waist and pulling him off of Piper, prepared to take control if the man fought back, but Roman usually cooperated with him. "You need to calm down." Roman's control was arguably the best in the pack, Jesse rarely caught him like this.
Jace rushed to Piper's side, rushing to leech the pain away with trembling hands.
It did not take Zach long to gather what had happened, being both Jace and Piper were both completely naked and the room still smelled slightly of sex, though combined with blood. It was a scent Zach was quite familiar with, really. It was his gut reaction to help Piper though, moving to kneel in front of the man, sparing a glance over at Jesse and Roman, almost unable to believe Roman had caused so much damage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:55 pm

Roman was completely defeated to hear that his son had mated with Piper, his shoulders slumping as Jesse and Zach finally made it into the room. He couldn't care less though, his focus completely on his pup, watching the boy move to check on Piper as Jesse pulled him away.
"Get the fuck off of me Jesse, I didn't ask for your input." The man was never so harsh with his alpha, usually shifting back to human on the mans command. But this was different, if anything Roman flashed his fangs, neon blue eyes simmering with distress as his jaws snapped. "I got to get the fuck out if here, I can't see this shit." Every time he thought of his pup it only made him want to lunge for Piper again, itching to rip his throat out. "And don't fucking look at me like that, Zachariah. Look at your fucking son." Roman was snarling at everyone, his wolf still thirsty for Pipers blood.

Piper was reaching blindly for Jace, unable to see with the swelling in his eyes, but he was greatful to feel the boys hands on him, knowing it meant he was safe. "Ayy there, shawty." His speech was slurred, so much blood gushing from his mouth it was impossible to single out a source. "Your daddy has a mean right hook." The man was trying to keep his calm, the adrenaline in his blood enough to keep him numb to the pain. "But hey, 'least you don't have to worry about telling him anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:06 pm

"You're not like this." Zach frowned at his lover. "Don't talk to me like that, don't growl at Jesse, you're not an animal, Roman."
"Well I'm not about to let my best friend commit a murder today. I'm your Alpha and you're going to damn calm down because I said so." Jesse informed, arms firmly holding the man's hands behind his back, keeping him still by pressing him against the wall. "He's a human, he smells like he could already damn die."

Hearing these words only made Jace panic more although of course, he had already known that Piper was very severely injured.
"I'm so sorry." He murmured, taking his lover's pain and flinching at just how much it hurt, knowing that if it hurt him this badly, it had to be unbearable for his human lover. "I should have told him, I know..." He had been selfish, trying to keep being daddy's little boy while still wanting to be mature with Piper. He couldn't have them both, obviously. "I'm so sorry... momma, please. Fix him." He had cradled Piper in his arms by now, extending the man to his mother. He never asked his mother for much, preferred to stay away from the man altogether when it was possible. But he needed him now and Zach was not about to turn him down.
"Of course." He took Piper into his own arms though allowing Jace to keep leeching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:23 pm

"Jesse, you and I both know that holding me against the wall is fucking not calming." In fact, it only did more to infuriate him, his wolf threatening to turn on Jesse in its need to get away. He didn't know how much longer he could stand smelling the sex that still lingered in the air. "And that fucking trashy bastard will live.  I didn't hit anything vital. And im fucking done. Just let go, Jesse." Roman spoke between bared fangs, his body trembling with distress. 

"Ayy, there's my favorite MILF." Piper grinned up at Zach, flinching at the menacing roar that left Roman in the wake of his words. "Are we going to play doctor?" He was suffering from a severe concussion, the injury enough to keep him feeling as though he had been sedated. He was still conscious to the point of grasping for Jace though, never able to forget his ride or die, no matter the situation. "Are you okay, Jace Daniel? You sound rough." Or maybe that was just him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:38 pm

"I don't trust you enough to let you go right now. But we can get out of this room." Jesse nodded, keeping a hold of Roman as he followed Zach, Jace, and Piper out of the room and downstairs, taking Roman to the living room while the others went to Zach's workroom. "Calm down, you don't want to let your relationship with Jace completely fall apart." Jesse sighed softly. "You have to be able to think rationally about this."

Zach could only shake his head at the boy, though he did smirk lightly. Unlike Roman, he had always taken Piper's comments lightly, finding them quite amusing. And of course it was always nice to feel that younger people were still attracted to him, even though he was aging now.
"I-I just want you to be okay." Jace swallowed hard, trying to keep it together for Piper as they entered Zach's workroom.
Zach placed the boy on the table and didn't hesitate in beginning his work, trying to stop the bleeding from Piper although he could not tell where it was coming from yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:11 pm

"I am thinking rationally damnit, thats the fucking problem Jesse."  Roman had stopped growling, almost falling completely limp in his alpha's hold. "My fucking pup has been sneaking around my back! Fucking Jace has been hiding things from me!" He could handle the boy having sex, of course that would happen eventually.  But lying to him? Sneaking around? And even worse, he was certain he had caught the smell of marijuana on his son. "That boy has never lied to me before....Or maybe im just a fucking fool." He had been naive to trust the pup so fiercely. "My baby...Isn't my baby anymore."  Jace had chosen Piper...

"Im fine, Jace Daniel. I'd be better though baby i'f you'd let me touch your butt." Piper was laughing at his own stupidity, the blood loss leaving him woozy and light headed. "You know how I like that."  The man caught one of Zach's dreads in between his fingers,tugging it gently. "How about you? How do you feel about booty grabbing, yo?" 
"Mom?"  Stein poked his head into the door way, his expression blank even as he took in the mess his father had made of Piper. "Jace?" He could only imagine what had happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:49 pm

"Roman, maybe he hid his relationship with Piper from you because he knew this is how you'd react when you found out." Jesse sighed, stroking the man's back thought as he released his wrists. "You knew he'd have to grow up sometime... maybe he didn't want you to stop thinking he was your baby just yet."

"No booty until you're all fixed up." Zach chuckled softly as he began disinfecting and stitching wounds. "Then we'll talk." He was attempting to keep it lighthearted, not wanting Piper to stress too much or think about his current condition. He turned and gave a fond smile to his son in the doorway. "Hi baby."
"Daddy caught us." Jace informed his brother with a bitter smile, still grimacing at Piper's pain coursing through him. Zach noticed this and moved to hook Piper up to some morphine now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:09 pm

"Jesse, im hurt, alright? I understand all the shit you are saying to me right now. None of it changes anything though. I thought we were close, Jesse. He is my pup, I thought he told me everything!" The man hung his head, wondering if maybe it was his own fault for making the boy feel as though he had to keep secrets. It seemed no matter how hard he tried, he was still failing his children some how. "I just...If he would have told me, at least I wouldn't have had to see...." The man couldn't even say it, a pitiful whimper leaving him instead. "He's my baby...I know he's going to do these things, I just always thought it would be different. I thought he would tell me first...." Roman didn't have the heart to even mention how Jace had threatened to leave him, unable to say aloud how his child has chosen Piper over him.

Piper failed to give a response, fading in and out of consciousness as his body reacted to the damage Roman had caused. He continued to hold Jace's hand though, occasionally groaning when he recognized his lovers voice.
Stein merely nodded, reaching out to gently run his automail fingers over Jace's back, hoping the cool metal would sooth his brother. "Are you alright? Internally? Mentally?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:18 pm

"I think he was just scared, Roman." Jesse sighed. "I know you're hurt, and you have a right to be. I understand. I just think... maybe you should talk it out with him then instead of screaming at him while you're beating the hell out of his boyfriend."

"He looked at me like I was disgusting." Jace frowned lightly, though his eyes never left Piper as he spoke to his brother. "Like he was disappointed in me, like I was doing something wrong..." He trailed off, merely sighing. "But I'll be fine as soon as Piper is okay." He was worried, inhaling Piper's scent periodically to make sure his life was not in danger as Zach fixed him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:34 pm

"Well," Roman growled softly, his dark brown eyes hard on Jesse. "If you understand so much, then understand that I don't fucking need you looking down on me and pointing out what you think I did wrong." The large wolf shook his head, truly missing his family. His brothers may not have understood, but they had always known how to handle him. "Take your condescending shit some place else."

"He's just being dad, Jace. I'm sure it'll all blow over in a day or two." He hoped so at least, knowing how close his brother and father were, how much they loved each other. "But tell me, how did he catch you? And are you staying here?" He tried to keep his voice neutral, but really he would be pained if his brother were to move out over this. Stein couldn't imagine a world without Jace, and Piper was already consuming most of the boys time. If they stopped sharing a room, he'd barely see his brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:02 pm

"I'm trying to stop you from fucking shit up with your family, but what the fuck ever." Jesse merely shook his head. "I know I'm not a dad, I don't have a family like you do but I like to think I can still give you advice. But if you don't want my help, I'll fucking take me "condescending shit" elsewhere." He grunted softly, not used to fighting with Roman. They had not done so for quite some time now.

"I don't think it will." Jace sighed heavily. Stein hadn't seen the way his father looked at him, the way he'd thrown him across the room. "He walked in on Piper and I fucking... I didn't hear him coming." He murmured softly, stroking Piper's hand gently. "And I don't know. It depends on dad, if he talks to me later, I'll stay if he lets me stay with Piper and damn apologizes to him. But if he makes me feel like a delinquent for having sex with my boyfriend, I've got to go." He frowned as he moved to lean into his brother. "I love you though..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:45 pm

"Jesse..."  Roman was on the verge of swinging at the man, hurt that when he needed Jesse most, his alpha was more concerned with pointing out his faults. "I walked in on my fucking kid screwing his boyfriend that I didn't even know he damn had. I was disrespected, alright? I just found out my damn kid has been hiding shit from me! And you're making it out like all I care about is the fact that they were fucking!" The large man had tears welling in his eyes again, his voice raw and rasping from all the yelling he had done. "That mother fucker has taken my kid from me! He has Jace lying and doing drugs and fuck knows what else!"

"Ah."  Stein stared blankly ahead, ignoring the ache that began in his chest. "Well, good luck with that then."  He doubted their father would go so far as to apologize, even if Jace threatened to leave. He would simply be alone, and have the room to himself just like he did almost every day now while Jace was away at Piper's. "I'm always here if I can be of any assistance. I love you too, Jace."  He wasn't looking at his brother though, his shoulders dropping ever so slightly as he thought about Jace moving all of his things out.  The room would be so bare....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:52 pm

"Because that's how it looked, Roman! You didn't tell Jace you were hurt that he'd been sneaking around, you just went fucking crazy on Piper. I was just trying to tell you that to someone else it looked like you were just pissed they were fucking. You've got to damn talk to him, that's all I was telling you. I don't need you fucking pissed at me too, alright?" Jesse groaned at the man, perking his ears to listen to the conversation downstairs, wanting to see if Piper was alright.

"Don't look like that, Stein." Jace whined softly. "You know I don't want to leave, I just... I've got to be with Piper, you know that... You're going to find someone too soon, I know it. And maybe we could even leave together eventually..." He trailed off, running a hand over his brother's mechanical arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Roman simply let out a defeated sigh, seeing no reason in trying to argue with Jesse any further. How was he supposed to talk to Jace?  The time for talking was over.  He had nothing more to say to his son, the boy had made his decision. 
"He'll make it, Jesse. If I wanted him dead, I fucking promise you, he would be long gone by now." 

"Yeah, I know. Believe me, I know." All he ever heard from Jace anymore was Piper this and Piper that.  It was understood what Jace's top priority was, and Stein couldn't blame him if Piper was is mate.  But that didn't stop him from missing his brother, yearning for the time when it seemed as though they were attached at the hip. "You don't have to explain it to me, Jace. Im happy you don't have to hide it anymore." At least now the boy wouldnt have to worry about sneaking in through their bedroom window. "And haven't you been wanting to move out and be an adult or some shit? Like ever before this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:36 pm

"Just checking. Also listening to see if Jace was talking." He shrugged lightly. "I don't know what to say to you anymore, honestly. I'm here though if you need me, you always know that." He informed his Beta, merely watching the man now.

"I guess I've always liked the idea of growing up, having a lover and living with them on my own... but I don't know if I'm really ready for it yet." He sighed heavily. He desperately wanted to stay daddy's little boy for a little bit longer but he knew it was too late for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:45 pm

Roman refused to meet his alpha's gaze, sitting doubled over on the couch with his face resting in his hands.  "I don't want to hear that shit, Jess. I need you now and you're making me feel fucking worse, if thats even possible." He too was straining his ears in an attempt to catch what Jace was saying, still worried for his child even though he was wounded. 

"I never saw why you were in such a hurry. Growing up seems like more trouble than its actually worth."  Stein shook his head, his mechanical arm moving to wrap around his brothers shoulders. "But im sure you'll be fine whenever you do move out. You seem like you've done good so far without us."  Jace seemed to have his life with Piper planned out, leaving no room for him or their parents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:02 am

"I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I just want to help." Jesse sighed, reaching over and stroking his friend's back. "I'm here for you, I'm just terrible at helping I guess."

Jace whined at his brother softly.
"Don't say it like that... I haven't been trying to exclude you guys or anything..." He trailed off, thinking it over. He realized he had not spent a day just with his family in quite a while... "I guess I have been gone a lot." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:11 am

"Im just being an ass Jesse. Its not your fault."  Roman groaned as guilt twisted his stomach. "Im just...My baby is trying to leave me." He didn't understand what he had done to drive the boy away.  He'd always thought that Jace enjoyed how close they'd been, God knows he had. 

"I know that. Im not trying to make you feel guilty or anything."  Stein brushed the boy off, knowing that the last thing Jace needed was an added guilt trip. "Its natural. You have a boyfriend now. We understand.  Or mom and I do at least.  I guess dad's not taking it so well." He hadn't expected anything less from his father though, knowing the rest of the pack respected the man for a reason.  "But i'll talk to him. Mom will, too." He glanced over to his mother, watching the man move around Piper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:43 am

"I know I don't fully understand but I know it's gotta be hard on you... I don't know what to tell you other than to talk to him, man. I don't want you to just let it happen, you've got to work it out or at least try to or else you'll be miserable and I don't want that for you." Jesse frowned deeply at his friend.

"I will." Zach nodded in agreement as he pulled back from Piper who he had put to sleep for a while so he could rest. He was bandaged up though, Zach had stopped all of the internal bleeding and stitched up all of the large wounds.
"Thanks guys..." Jace murmured softly, kissing his brother's cheek. "I'm sorry I've been ditching you... I didn't realize it. I was kind of caught up in Piper I guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 am

"I...I'm afraid of talking to him, Jesse."  What was Jace going to say? More about how he didn't want to be daddy's little boy anymore? Maybe tell him why and restate how Piper was so damn important because they had mated.  The very thought of the conversation had Roman nauseous. And to top it all off, the boy was sure to be accusing because of the damage he had caused his precious Piper. Roman simply wasn't sure if he could bare it. "For right now, he can do whatever the hell he wants, as long as I don't have to look at him." 

"Don't worry Jace. You always make it home, no matter how long it takes you." Stein summoned up a reassuring smile for his brother, his metal fingers rubbing soothing circles into the boys back. "I know you don't mean to be away, but im glad that you're happy while you're gone. Just wish we knew you were safe."  Piper seemed careless, and it worried Stein to think the man would allow harm to come to his brother.  His father really would kill Piper in the wake of that happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:21 am

Jesse sighed but merely pulled Roman into his chest.
"Whatever you say, big man." He ruffled the man's hair, wondering how he was going to handle this.

"I'm safe with him." Jace smiled reassuringly. "I trust him Stein. He wouldn't let me get hurt... plus, I can defend myself." He nodded, watching as Zach made sure Piper was stable before making his way back upstairs to find his lover.

"Roman?" He arched an eyebrow as he caught sight of the man and Jesse on the couch. "We've gotta talk baby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:42 am

"I know you can take care of yourself, but this is different."  Stein glanced over to Piper, trailing him up and down as though sizing him up. "He is in the the drug scene, and he acts like a gangster. People like that just tend to get into trouble.  I just like knowing that you're not around that stuff."  He didn't know what he would do if anything ever happened to Jace.  His brother was like his other half.

Roman had heard his mate approaching, not surprised when the boy called for him wanting to talk. 
"Alright, im coming."  The large wolf turned to Jesse, wrapping his alpha up in a hug. "Thanks for coming Jesse, really.  Even though I showed my ass."  He left the man with that, taking Zach's hand and leading the boy down the hall to their bedroom. 
"I'm sorry about the way I spoke to you earlier. I was wrong." Roman sighed softly, falling back to lean against the wall. That was all he would apologize for, his dark eyes wary on Zach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:12 am

"He's not that bad, really. He mostly only smokes pot." Jace shrugged lightly. "Daddy makes it out like he's some kind of addict, he only tries the really bad shit once in a while..." He trailed off, running his hand through his sleeping lover's hair. "But I trust him."

"I forgive you." Zach spoke simply, approaching the man and wrapping his arms around him. "Alright, first of all, are you okay?" He questioned, a hand coming to caress the man's cheek gently. "I know you were an ass but you're hurt. I want to make sure you're okay before anything else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:32 am

Stein merely shrugged, watching Jace and the way he interacted with Piper.  "I guess you aren't just star struck after all, huh?"  It had lasted too long now, his brother would have gotten bored now if it were merely a fling. And the way he touched Piper, how he was leeching for him, it was obvious Jace was in love. "I guess if you trust him, I trust him."  He would be his brothers support, at least while Piper was preoccupied. 

Roman couldn't help but crack a grin, sweeping Zach up into a tight embrace.  "That's why you're my baby, Zachariah."  The boy was the only one who kept him in mind, and truly it meant the world to Roman, simply knowing that Zach considered him.  "And yes, im fine, thank you. I just don't know how to feel about Jace and that fucking....Drug addict he has started sneaking around our fucking house."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   

Back to top Go down

Passenger Seat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next